Jimmy's transformation

Story Info
Jimmy transforms into Jasmine.
2.3k words
4.16
14.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny and Jimmy were enjoying their love for one another and their long hair. In the college they used to sit together, and both rejected many approaches made to them others. Nobody in the college knew the real intimacy that they shared outside college. As their life went on, Sunny asked Jimmy to move to his house instead of the hostel.

They continued their weekend hair oiling and hair washing rituals. With weekly loads of cum into their hairs, their hair was getting thicker by the week. Both them were deeply in love. Sunny never for a moment thought about anything or anyone else since he and Jimmy had become roommates.

Their routine was simple. Jimmy was the one to get up first in the morning, finish doing Yoga and make breakfast for both.

Once breakfast was ready, he would take the breakfast tray, go to the bedroom to see Sunny sound asleep. He would then remove the quilt covering him and sit on his lap and open his hair and wrap his penis in it. Sunny would try to turn around in bed, but before he could do anything his penis would be in Jimmy's mouth getting all the sucking it deserved. And Sunny would always wake up shooting a big load in Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy would then kiss him passionately before handing his coffee over to him.

After this event, Jimmy would sit down by the bedside and let Sunny brush his hair from top to bottom to de tangle it and make it shiny and bouncy. Sunny used the internet and learnt a bunch of intricate bun styles and everyday he will make a new bun style for Jimmy. After Jimmy's hair was done, Sunny would now sit down on the floor. Jimmy would then take over and brush Sunny's hair and make it into a tight top bun so he could wear his turban.

They would both leave for college together at 7.45 AM and would pine to be with each other as soon as possible. Both were doing great at their studies, so their families never bothered to interfere. The families thought that they were just good friends and the families used to talk with both Sunny and Jimmy when they video called. All was going great, and it was almost December. The end of Semester and the birthdays of both Sunny and Jimmy.

Unknown to Sunny, Jimmy had been planning a surprise for him. Jimmy had been taking estrogen and biotin pills to become more feminine and it was starting to show results. Jimmy's hair was now also at her ankles and there was little fat visible on her chest. Sunny used to tease him, that Jimmy is turning into Jasmine. Jimmy used to blush when Sunny used to call him Jasmine.

Once, Sunny had to go to his village to handle some property tax payments and Jimmy couldn't join him as he had his assignments to be submitted. Jimmy was sitting alone in the house when he decided to order some pink lingerie for himself to try out. They were delivered in the evening and without wasting any time Jimmy put started to try them out in front of the mirror. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Looking at himself as a pretty girl, he got a boner and jerked off but due to the estrogen he could cum only a little. He realized that this is the compromise he must make if he wants to transform into a girl.

Sunny was gone for the week and in that week, Jimmy started to experiment more and more with his looks and finally decided he was ready to become Jasmine for Sunny. He is going to be his girlfriend, Jasmine. He knew how much Sunny loved him and he hoped that Sunny would fully support him in the transition.

Sunny had promised that he would be back by Saturday for their hair oiling ritual. Sunny arrived late in the afternoon. Though, exhausted from all the travel, he was super excited to meet his love, Jimmy. He rang the bell expecting Jimmy to open the door, but no one opened the door.

He called Jimmy. Jimmy answered the phone and asked Sunny to get some food, as he was in the shower and hadn't been able to cook. Jimmy had been laying the groundwork for a pleasant surprise for Sunny. Jimmy had transformed into Jasmine and was just applying the final touches of make up and nail paint. He wanted Sunny to be shocked as soon as he opened the door.

With sunny gone to get food, Jimmy aka Jasmine quietly unbolted the door. When Sunny came back and rang the doorbell, Jasmine sheepishly said "Come in, its open."

Sunny stepped inside to find Jasmine sitting on the couch in a sexy red robe and rushed towards her to hug her. Before Sunny could reach, Jimmy stood up and dropped the robe to reveal Jasmine. Sunny's girl of dreams. Sunny just stood there with his mouth wide open to see this beautiful mesmerizing transformation. Though he didn't say anything Sunny's pant was showing a huge bulge. Jasmine walked up to him, slid her tender hands inside his trousers and grabbed his throbbing cock in her hands. Then she whispered in his ears. "Sunny, I am Jasmine. I want you badly inside me. Make me yours."

Sunny was in a trance. To see his love Jimmy transform into this wild exotic beauty. Sunny held her by her waist and lifted her they both started to smooch. As Sunny started to take his hand down on Jasmine, she suddenly pushed Sunny away. And sprang his cute penis and gave the sexiest look ever while telling him, "You want this, then go get cleaned up and come to the bedroom. You have 10 minutes mister."

As he entered the bedroom, he saw his sexy, seductive Jasmine sitting on the bed, hair all over her body and stroking her cute penis inviting Sunny. Jasmine looked at Sunny and with his fingers indicated to him to come closer. Sunny couldn't wait anymore and jumped onto the bed, pining Jasmine down. Jasmine didn't waste a moment and in one swift move, removed the hairband holding Sunny's huge bun. Both were now covered in their thick black silken blanket.

Jasmine pulled Sunny closer and locked her lips with his. At the same time guiding Sunny's big penis into her tight ass. Sunny started to move in slow motion. At the same time Sunny bent down and took Jasmine's cute yet hard cock in his hands and giving gentle strokes with his hands while rhythmically fucking her ass.

The sensation of his hands griping her hips and his hard cock pressing itself to the entrance of her back passage was extremely erotic. Jasmine thrusted her ass backwards towards his body as he was pushing forward with his cock caused her hole to expand and engulf the very erect member with a smooth action.

Soon he was plunging the full length of his hard straight cock deep into Jasmine, and his balls bouncing off the back of her thighs. With each stroke and the sound of his stomach slapping on her ass cheeks was a rhythm. It did not take Sunny long to reach the point of no return. Reaching back Jasmine laid a restraining hand on his ass, indicating to him that she wanted him to ejaculate inside her. As he had done numerous times. Sunny came in waves and Jasmine felt her ass fill and brim over with his cum.

At the same time Jasmine started to reach the point of no return with Sunny's hand and both their hair wrapped around her cute pink penis. Jasmine let out a loud moan and a surprisingly big load all over her stomach and their hairs.

His cock and her ass were still wet and slick, and the feelings generated by the passage were very intense as was the pleasure they both derived from being able to see the expressions on the others face. It only took a few more minutes for Sunny to be hard again, And in this position Jasmine could feel his cock reach far deeper in her ass bringing her ultimate pleasure.

Sunny's body was supple enough to allow him to dip his head and take her cock head in his mouth just as he finished his final stroke. Jasmine felt Sunny's cock head flare deep inside her with the force of his ejaculation, and felt again the flooding of her passage, his lips on Jasmine's cock brought about her outpouring. Jasmine's cock slipped from Sunny's mouth and sprayed both with her slick cum. Bringing her legs down on either side of him they lay there completely spent, bodies sticky with ejaculate and sweat both satisfied to the core.

Sunny just crashed into her and then turned her around so that Jasmine was sleeping on him. There they lay there completely exhausted intertwined with one another.

After an hour so, Sunny woke up to his cock being sucked by Jasmine. He was hard again and was not in a mood to let go after not having sex for the last week. He lifted Jasmine and took her to the living room. He then moved his forward, and jasmine was now sitting on Sunny's lap. Her hair all over Sunny's face and body.

As they sat on the Sofa, sunny gently started to put his penis inside Jasmine's ass and started to fuck her. Jasmine took the hair of Sunny, wrapped around her cock and within a few minutes they came together again. Exhausted by all the action they slept on the sofa. Sunny's cock still inside her.

When Jasmine opened her eyes, he couldn't find Sunny. She looked at the clock and it was almost 7 PM. Then she heard some sounds coming from the kitchen. As she walked to the kitchen, she saw Sunny standing near the cook top, with this hair open and covering his entire back.

She went ahead and hugged Sunny from behind. Sunny turned around and hugged her back and kissed her on her forehead. Both were still completely naked. Sunny then took her hand and guided her to the couch in the living room. Sunny went back to the kitchen and got her some food along with coffee and told her tenderly.

Jasmine, my love. I am all yours, and you are all mine. I can't explain how happy I am to see you like this. But you please don't think of going thru a sex reassignment surgery. I love the way you are. Jasmine nodded and said "Of course Sunny. I love my penis way to much to get rid of it. I love how it displays the hardness, and how you make me cum only using your hair. I am not going to get rid of it."

With that sunny handed her over a gift box, Jasmine was pleasantly surprised after opening it. She found a pair of 34C silicone Breast Forms. She immediately wore them and went to look at herself on the mirror. She couldn't imagine how wonderful she looked. Sunny lovingly told her "Now you can be Jasmine whenever you want, wherever you want. Once your boobs grow, we can discard these silicon ones. However, when you are with me, I prefer to have you as you are, without anything artificial."

Sunny then got his phone and showed her some pictures of a beautiful palace hotel in Goa. He said "Jasmine, how do you feel to go to a place where no one knows us and you can dress up and be my girlfriend in public. This way we can announce are relationship to the whole world."

Jasmine was super excited to hear these words, to her it felt as if her dreams were coming true. "Lets go Sunny."

Sunny and Jasmine now started their weekend ritual before the journey. First it was Jasmine's turn. As she sat down on the ground with Sunny sitting behind him. Sunny first made a quick messy bun of his hair so that it doesn't come in the way of pampering Jasmine. Sunny carefully de tangled all her hair and started to make sections in it. Then he used their home-made hair oil and gave a nice soothing massage on Jasmine's hair and made a big loose bun on top of her head. Then, he pulled out his cock and inserted it in the bun and started to fuck it vigorously. Withing a few minutes all his cum was dripping all over Jasmine's hair.

Then he took the brush and brushed it down the length of her hair, and made a thick braid. Jasmine looked at her cum soaked oily braid and couldn't resist to get a hard on. She playfully wrapped her braid on her cute penis and involuntarily burst all her cum over all over Sunny's head. Sunny was pleasantly surprised, and he just handed over the bottle of oil and the brush to Jasmine. Jasmine then gave him a deep oiled massage as she brushed her cum through the lengths of Sunny's hair. She finally made a tight braid of Sunny's hair and gave a playful tug at the end.

With the ritual over, both got dressed, quickly made buns out of their hair, covered it in scarves and headed out to get the necessary stuff for their vacation in Goa. They came back late in the night and crashed on the bed, hugging each other tightly. After a few hours Sunny felt the urge again, and he gently turned Jasmine around so that her tight ass is in touch with his penis. He then took Jasmine's oily braid, wrapped it around his penis and slowly slid his penis into her ass. Jasmine let out a loud moan as she widened her ass to accept Sunny's big penis. Sunny slowly started to fuck her ass while his penis was still wrapped in her oily braid. After some time, Sunny came inside her. Jasmine too was stroking herself and she bursted her load on the satin sheet.

Both of them didn't know when the sleep took over with Sunny's now limp penis still inside her.