Jimmy's Well-Paying Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wore black basketball shorts and a green cotton polo shirt branded with the company name on the left side of the chest. He hated when he had to wear the hot, heavy shirt in the sun on jobs like this. His boss strictly forbid Jimmy and his coworkers from wearing other shirts on jobs delivering to a private residence, all in the name of professionalism.

After a half hour had passed, Jimmy had the tent poles in the yard and was moving the canopy back there from the truck. As he approached, he saw Diana was making her way across the yard ahead of him to the spot where he was about the erect the tent. He walked up and pulled the canopy off the cart.

"Do you need help with this? Its so hot today and you're all by yourself!" She asked.

"Haha, no, but thank you. This tent is pretty manageable for one guy, I've done it before." He said.

"Oh, for one GUY? What about one girl?" She laughed and slapped his arm. "Don't think I could do this by myself?"

"No no, that's not what I meant..." Jimmy stammered awkwardly as she smiled back at him with hands on her hips.

"I think its exactly what you meant!" She said back to him with a playful smile. "Let's see what I can do!"

"No you really don't need..." Jimmy's words caught in his throat as she crouched down to pick up a tent pole. Her position directly in front of him and her crouch had her loose t-shirt hanging off her body as she moved downward and the deep-v neck gave Jimmy a perfect view straight down her cleavage as her breasts began to hang forward, trailing the shirt.

"Jesus, how did I not notice before that she isn't wearing a bra?" Jimmy thought as he found himself stupefied by the view. "I could swear she had one on earlier..."

"Ugh, god these are heavy!" Diana said with a laugh. Looking up, she saw Jimmy looking down at her, but he wasn't looking at her face.

Jimmy caught himself, made eye contact, and said, "Oh, uh, yeah they can be kind of a pain in the ass, but I've gotten used to them."

Diana, standing back up, smiled and said, "Well I guess I'll have to let you handle this one, but if you need help with any other poles, just give me a shout."

She gave Jimmy a smile unlike the ones they had exchanged when they met a little while earlier, and again held her eye contact just a second longer than needed before looking down at him and laying a hand on his shoulder as she walked closely past him and back towards the house.

As Jimmy took a second to compose himself, he felt the strain, familiar to any man, of his hardening dick against his underwear.

"God damn it, why did I have to wear these basketball shorts today? Did she look down because she could see my dick?"

Jimmy took a minute or two to uselessly move the poles and canopy around on the ground with his back to the house in order to let his erection die down before walking back to the truck.

When he walked back across the yard he saw Diana inside the house moving past the large French doors to the patio. Just as she was walking to the other side of the room with her back to the doors and going out of view, Jimmy saw her reach down to the bottom of her v neck and begin to lift it up over her head.

When he got back to the truck Jimmy was breathless. The sun, the heat, the work, the eyes, the legs, the tits. He had to compose himself, but he was now beginning to think that Diana might have more in mind than just a birthday party for a so far unseen kid today.

He grabbed the tent stakes, guy lines, and sledgehammer and headed back toward the tent, taking a long deep breath as he began. He made a point of not looking in the direction of the house as he walked by. Even as much as he wanted to catch a follow-up view to what he saw just a minute ago, he didn't need to be walking across the yard with a 7-inch tent pole of his own sticking straight out of his shorts. Besides, her husband could be in there!

"Does she even have a husband..?" He whispered to himself.

When he got back to the tent he glanced towards the house and she was nowhere to be seen. He got back to work and after about twenty minutes he had gotten all six tent poles up and had the canopy ready to go when he heard a door shut.

Jimmy looked toward the house and saw Diana moving out to the patio with a towel in hand. Her v neck was gone. She now had a bright green bikini top on. Jimmy saw the color and immediately thought of her eyes, too far to see from here and invisible behind the sunglasses she'd put on, but burned into his mind. He shuddered and tried not to stare.

Diana moved toward the pool and stepping to the side of the beach chair, she dropped her towel on it towards the foot of the chair. Jimmy was bent down picking up a stake for the tent canopy and trying to grab it as he watched her, trying his best not to be obvious about it.

She then moved around to the back of the chair, facing in Jimmy's direction and leaned far over it to reach the towel. She appeared to be looking down at the towel, but Jimmy really couldn't tell for sure because of the dark sunglasses. She could be staring straight at him for all he knew.

As she leaned over the chair, her large breasts began to hang lower and lower.

Jimmy marveled as he wiped the sweat from his eyes out of necessity on such a hot day, but also to obscure his gaze, or so he thought.

Her tits were magnificent. Not saggy, but large and heavy with deep cleavage. They were very round in her bikini top and appeared to not look much different unsupported as Jimmy saw via the v neck shirt she wore braless earlier.

His sweat was relentless. He was hot from the day's heat on the outside and Diana had him overheating on the inside too. His balls began to ache.

"Hey!" He heard her yell. "Do you want some water? It is SO hot out here!"

"Uh, yeah, just let me get this stake in first. Thanks!"

As he tightened the guy line to the tent canopy and placed the stake in the ground, he tapped it in to set it, then stepped back and swung the sledgehammer powerfully to drive the stake in. His time at the gym came in handy and the stake went in easily with his skilled strikes using the heavy hammer.

When he set the hammer down and looked toward Diana, she was on the chair looking directly at him. Or so it seemed to him, she did have dark sunglasses on. He moved toward the pool to get his water from her. As he moved closer and closer, Diana didn't move at all. She fixed her obscured eyes straight in his direction and sat on the beach chair leaning back slightly and pushing out her impressive chest as he approached.

When he was a few steps away, she smiled and held out her hand, "Can you help me up?" She asked. Jimmy took her hand and she stood up. She didn't pull or put any weight on him at all as she stood, but gripped his hand and turned it over to look at his palm. She tilted her sunglasses up and said, "Wow I could feel these callouses, you must spend a lot of time at the gym. I could tell by the way you swung that hammer!"

Jimmy stammered saying, "Oh, yeah, I go pretty often. That hammer can be kind of rough too so my hands are a little beaten up from all of it."

"Well, you pounded that stake right where it needed to go." She said with a clever smile as she put her sunglasses back down.

"Let me get you some water, come on in."

"Oh I can wait here, no problem." Jimmy replied.

"Jimmy, its hotter than hell out here and you've got that heavy shirt on too, get inside."

Jimmy rubbed the back of his neck. "Ok, sure." He said, unsure of himself.

Diana went to the refrigerator and filled a glass of water from the built-in dispenser. She turned around and saw Jimmy standing just inside the door to the patio.

"Jimmy, come here, you don't have to stand by the door!" She said, laughing. "Take your boots off and come over here."

He removed his boots and walked over and she handed him the water. As he drank she stood five or six steps away looking him straight in the eye with a slight smile at the corner of her lips. He noticed but didn't make eye contact. Between her emerald eyes and those round, tan, D cup tits sitting there not too far below them, he couldn't risk his dick popping up to say hello by looking directly at her.

Jimmy drank the entire glass in one go.

"What a thirsty boy!" Diana said laughing, ribbing him as she took the glass to refill it.

"Yeah its hot out there today." He said back, not really knowing how to handle himself in this situation.

His mind was going a thousand miles an hour. He was captivated by the beautiful woman the moment he saw her just an hour or two earlier, and the tension had only been growing in him since that moment at the front door. His wondering if there was a husband anywhere to be found in this big house watching him watch his wife, the view down her shirt, the possible look at his erect dick shortly afterwards, her display by the pool... and now he was in her house with her, possibly alone, and totally unsure of all the thoughts racing in his head.

As she filled the glass, Jimmy broke the tension in his own mind by asking, "So who is the party for?"

"Oh its for my son, he turns 7 today." She said.

"Nice! That's a fun age."

"Yeah he's a great kid,." She said. "He's with his dad this morning and then he'll get dropped off here in a couple of hours before his friends and some family come over for the party."

"Oh that's great..." Jimmy said awkwardly, not knowing what to make of the situation with the dad.

"His dad and I split up about 6 months ago and decided that I should take the house since I like trees and the privacy. He likes the beach, so he got a place out that way."

"Wow, all by yourself in this big house?" Jimmy said with an obviously uncomfortable laugh and hitch in his voice.

"Yeah. All by myself." Diana said each word excruciatingly slowly and flatly, enunciating every last syllable while staring straight into Jimmy's eyes with what looked to Jimmy like a green fire burning in her irises.

After a few seconds of silence filled only by Jimmy taking a sip of water while Diana still stared right at him, she broke eye contact, and laughed while throwing up her hands, saying, "But its great when I can just take everything off and sit naked by the pool when the mood strikes me. No kids or anyone to worry about. ...Just the occasional strong young man working in the yard." She said as she shot Jimmy a pointed sideways glance that caused him to choke on the sip of water he was taking.

"I actually forgot you were out there earlier and almost walked out topless before I heard you digging around in the truck and ran back inside to put my bikini top on." She said with a smile. "That might've been awkward."

"Ha...ha, yeah." Jimmy managed to say.

"...But maybe it would've been a nice addition to the view you got earlier when I leaned over to pick up that pole." Diana said with a smirk and sight squint of her eyes as she ran a finger around the rim of her water glass.

Jimmy felt all the blood leave his face and he froze as his heart began beating like a jackhammer in his chest.

"Uhh, oh...no... I mean... I didn't mean to...uh... I'm really sorry... I just..." Jimmy was completely thrown off and had no idea what to say.

Diana smiled as she twirled a lock of her wavy, black hair around her finger, cruelly taking in a few seconds of Jimmy's mindless words and stilted responses before cutting him off.

"Haha, Jimmy! Its ok! I realized right after I did that that I let my competitive side get the best of me with your 'one guy' comment and that I had also taken my bra off earlier to throw it in with the laundry. It's not your fault, don't be embarrassed. I'd be suspicious of any guy that didn't take a look at that view." She said with an increasingly devilish smile and tone of voice.

"Um, yeah... Again, I'm sorr..."

"BUT!" She raised her voice slightly and interrupted, looking towards the floor as she spoke, "I was a little surprised by how long you stared and by how obvious you made it. You should probably be a little more subtle, young man."

Jimmy's face had now gone from bloodless and white to cherry-red.

"Yeah, I mean... uh..."

Interrupting his stuttering again she said, "And be more subtle when looking at my ass and legs from behind me... And also not staring when I'm laying out my beach towel on the chair by the pool..."

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god." Jimmy was saying to himself on repeat in his head. She had seen his every look and knew exactly what he was doing. "Holy shit, she's going to tell my boss and I'm going to be so screwed, I can't believe this. At least she hasn't mentioned seeing my dick through these damn basketball shor..."

"And if you aren't going to be so subtle while you take in all the sights of your host and client for the day," she said, "wear some shorts or pants that hide your excitement a little more..."

She now had the full-face smile of the devil herself. Giggling and still twirling that lock of hair on her finger, she was positively delighting in torturing this young man.

Every drop of blood rushed from Jimmy's face again and he thought he might faint. He stood motionless and expressionless staring at her with too many thoughts of losing his job, his parents finding out from their family friend that owns the business, and god only knows what other negative outcomes this would spell for him.

Just then she moved toward him, now feeling a bit of remorse for how she had set him up and knocked him down with her last few minutes of commentary on his ogling her throughout the morning.

But it was all part of her plan.

"Jimmy." She said, as she walked over to him and placed her right hand on his trembling chest. "Don't be ashamed of that cock in your shorts. I've been thinking about it from the moment I opened the front door this morning. If my bra needed to be washed so urgently, why would I have even put it on before you got here? How old are you?"

"19." Jimmy said. "I'll be 20 in two months."

"Oh Jimmy, you'll learn so much in the next few years. You're probably fighting off girls at school with a pitchfork, aren't you?"

"Um...yeah, but mostly because of my girlfriend. If not for her..."

"Ahh, a girlfriend. What's her name? How old is she?"

"She's 19 too, her name is Kayla." Jimmy replied.

"Pretty name." Diana was now staring straight into Jimmy's eyes with an intensity he'd never seen. There was a sexual desire and instinct for pushing a man's every button that no 19 year old girl could ever have on this level.

"Jimmy." Diana said.

"Yes?"

"Take off your shirt."

Jimmy stood there for a few seconds looking into the burning green eyes staring right back at him. She took the glass of water from his hand and he reached down to lift his sweat-soaked shirt up over his head. His slender 6'2 frame was revealed to Diana above his shorts.

She took in his tanned and slim, but muscular, body as she drank the last sip of water from the glass. She locked eyes with him again.

"Jimmy."

"Ye..."

"Take off your shorts." She said.

Jimmy looked at her with an adrenaline-fueled excitement pulsating through him that he had never felt before. He didn't quite know whether he should actually do it or not. His mind and his heart were both racing like he'd never felt before.

She shifted her weight to her left foot, put her hand on her hip and lifted her eye brows, staring him in the eye saying, "What are you waiting for?" without actually saying a word.

Jimmy, without breaking eye contact with her the entire time, slowly began sliding his shorts down from his waist.

She stared straight back into his eyes the entire time until his shorts hit his ankles and he took them off from over his feet.

He was now standing in front of Diana in just his socks and tight boxer briefs as she looked his body up and down.

"Take off those socks and follow me." She demanded.

He removed the socks, dropped them by his shirt and shorts, and followed her towards the stairs while she walked a few feet ahead of him. When she got to the stairs she looked back at him, still in her short shorts and green bikini top and said, "This view on the stairs should go well with the look at my ass and legs you took in earlier today." With a laugh.

Jimmy gulped with embarrassment, but he certainly didn't disagree.

When they got to the top of the stairs, Jimmy followed her through a doorway into a large bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, lit and warmed amply by the intense sunlight beaming in through the windows.

Diana proceeded to the far end of the room through another doorway into the master bathroom. She stopped just a step or two past the large shower on the left, turned around and faced Jimmy.

"Jimmy." She said again as if it were now her only way of addressing him. "How old do you think I am?"

"Oh god I don't know..." Jimmy said as he thought about how he was only 19 but already knew even at that young age to never, ever overshoot a woman's age in a situation like this. "36?"

Diana looked at him coldly for a moment, then burst out laughing. "Oh Jimmy," she said between the laughs, "You're a smart boy!"

He smiled and laughed along with her.

"I'm 42 Jimmy." She said matter-of-factly, with the laughter suddenly stopping. "Jimmy, I'm 42 and I haven't been fucked in almost two years. My soon-to-be ex-husband didn't like fucking me anymore, so he left to go live by the beach and pick up 19 year old girls to fuck because he likes them more than 42 year old women."

Jimmy stared back at her. She was being serious, but Jimmy didn't detect the kind of hurt or anger that might accompany words like hers.

"I'm not bitter though." She went on, "I didn't want to fuck him anymore either. I just wanted to sit naked by the pool and build my web to catch juicy young flies like you to eat when they unwittingly wandered into it."

"Do you want me to eat you, Jimmy?"

"...Um, uh..." Jimmy stammered.

"I don't care. The spider makes the rules, not the fly." Diana said as she began sliding her short pink gym shorts down over toned legs revealing bright pink bikini bottoms that didn't match the green top. All the while, her emerald green eyes, now burning furiously, were staring a hole in Jimmy's soul.

She reached her hands around behind her, caught the slack of the knot holding her bikini top in place at the back of her neck and pulled the knot loose. Moving down, she found the knot on her back and did the same. She dropped her hands to her sides and the let the top slide off her body completely, still staring straight into Jimmy's eyes, which were now the size of dinner plates.

Jimmy broke eye contact with her and moved his eyes down to her chest. As he took in the view in front of him, he was having intermittent flashbacks to the view of her cleavage earlier that day. What an incredible scene, he couldn't even believe what was happening.

Her large, round breasts didn't betray her age or her motherhood. They sat up well on her chest with a slight sag to them, but it only made them more alluring. Her tanned body confirmed her interest in nude sunbathing, as her tan lines were very faint and not at all obvious on first glance. Fortunately, for Jimmy, he didn't have to just glance, he was free to take it all in.

While doing so, he noticed that her large, but not too-large, areolas touched right up against the faint tan lines on her breasts, just like Kayla's. Again, he was having thoughts of all the guys that saw these incredible tits in that green bikini, never really knowing how close they were to the promised land just inside the edges of the top.

Her tits were absolutely breathtaking and Jimmy was entranced.

When he finally looked back up at Diana's deep green eyes, she was not looking at his. She was looking down.

Jimmy looked down and saw that his cock was now rock hard and straining against his tight boxer briefs. The light gray color made every detail of his dick visible pressed against the underwear. He lifted his eyes back up to hers, which were now looking straight back into his.