Jimmy's Well-Paying Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a wonderful boy, Jimmy. This was the best way I could've started my morning and ended my summer." She spoke into his ear.

He laid there looking at the ceiling and basking in the hot sunlight from the large windows overlooking the backyard as he listened to her.

"I hope your first time was as worth it for you as this whole experience was for me. I wish I could keep you here locked in bedroom and have that cock," she said as she reached down and placed her hand on it, "all for myself. But it's not meant to be."

He stood up off the bed, his now softened cock hanging low.

"Jimmy?" Diana said.

He turned around and she took a picture of him standing naked facing her, smiling widely at him afterwards.

"Come here and kiss me one more time."

He laid himself out over her on the bed, looked deep into her green eyes, and kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of his cum upon her lips and tongue.

"Get dressed and finish your work in the yard. I'm going to clean myself up and get ready for my son and our guests to arrive."

He left the room and grabbed his underwear from the bathroom. As he was moving back towards the stairs to put the rest of his clothes on and finish his work, Diana, still laying the bed watching him asked, "Jimmy. What's your number?"

He gave her his phone number, she entered it into her phone and smiled back at him. He went downstairs, put his shorts, boots, and sweat soaked shirt back on, and headed out into the yard to finish his work.

After about 45 minutes, the tent was up, the tables and chairs set up and he was ready to leave. He looked around and didn't see Diana anywhere. As he began to walk back toward the truck, he heard a knock on a window somewhere. He shielded his eyes from the sun and saw Diana standing in the window of her bedroom naked. She pressed her big tits against the window, blew him a kiss, and waved goodbye.

Jimmy smiled and waved back.

Later that night as Jimmy laid in bed going over the insane day he'd just experienced and all of the implications it held for his relationship with Kayla, his phone vibrated on the bedside table with a notification from a number he didn't have saved.

He picked up the phone and opened the message.

"Here's a little something for you to remember me by!" It read. Just after that, a second message came through. It was the photo of Diana's beautiful big tits completely covered by his cum.

Jimmy fell back into his pillow, exhaled loudly, and reached for his cock.