Jim's Discoveries Ch. 02 - Susan

Story Info
Jim helps his neighbor Susan.
11.9k words
4.6
11.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's Discoveries

Chapter 2 - Susan

I was living in my apartment in Kansas City and working two jobs. Neither one paid very well, but it wasn't too difficult to handle both of them, and I really didn't have much of a social life, so it probably kept me out of trouble. I had found some decent places to go, and I liked the faster pace of living in the city. I really didn't have any friends, though. My best friend, Danny, was finishing up college in Iowa, and the only people I really knew in Kansas City were my coworkers and my next-door neighbor, Susan. I would get together with my coworkers for happy hour now and again, but most of them were a little older and were married, some with kids, so our evenings out were over pretty early.

Susan worked at the local Honda dealership. Her boyfriend was in the Army, and was stationed in North Carolina, so they didn't get to see each other much. She didn't have many friends locally, either, so we hung out quite a lot. Susan was just two years older than me, and while she was pretty, I knew she had a boyfriend, so I never gave that a single thought. As a result, she was my buddy. We'd meet in her unit or mine (we shared a common wall) and put away a six-pack of beer most weekend nights. She liked a lot of the same stuff I did - football, Led Zeppelin, action movies, etc.

One Friday, I came home from work after stopping at the store to get some beers. I went straight to her door and knocked. After a much longer than normal time, she opened it, and I could see she'd been crying.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Susan explained that her company had laid her off that afternoon. She got two weeks of severance pay, but after that, she was on her own.

I didn't know what to say, but I set the beers down and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She sagged into me and resumed crying. I stood in her doorway, holding her while she wept for quite a while. Eventually, she stopped, and stood up straight. She apologized, and when I asked her what for, she said for the warm beers, for ruining the evening, and for getting mascara all over my work shirt. I laughed and said I knew where to get more beer that was cold, that my shirt could be laundered, and that I would be a sorry excuse for a friend if I wasn't there for her when she needed me.

I went into my place, changed clothes, put the now-warm beers in the fridge, and put her in the car. We drove over to my local watering hole, where I ordered beers and Wild Turkey. Susan said that she needed to not spend money until she had a job, but I said that this was on me. We had a few rounds, and I probably shouldn't have driven home, but we got home safely, and I halfway carried her up the stairs to our doorways. I had almost a hundred pounds on her, so the drinks were hitting her harder than they were hitting me, and I was pretty buzzed. She thanked me and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. She was a little wobbly, and actually got me on the edge of my lips, as well as my cheek. We said goodnight, and she went inside.

I didn't see much of her for a few days - we saw each other in passing and chatted briefly, but that was about it. I didn't think anything of it, as that wasn't unusual, but on Thursday after work, she knocked on my door.

"I got a job," she said.

I offered congratulations and asked about it.

"I'm going to be giving massages. I'm training right now, and I could actually use your help, as we're supposed to practice on someone. Would you mind?"

"I've never had a massage, but, sure. When do you want to practice on me?" I asked.

"Why don't you take a shower and come over in half an hour?" she said.

I agreed and headed to the shower.

After showering, I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed next door. She answered the door in a robe and offered me a beer. I asked about the robe, and she said that she didn't have her work clothes yet, and didn't want to get her regular clothes covered in oil, so she had on an old bathing suit that she didn't care about getting oily. She also said she didn't have a massage table yet, so she would have me put the couch cushions on the floor and would put a beach towel over them.

"Okay, I'm going to step out of the room while you undress. Once you do, lie facedown on the cushions, and put this bath towel over your butt."

"Do I take everything off?"

"Yep. Down to your birthday suit. Don't worry, the bath towel is there to cover you."

She tossed me the bath towel, headed into her bedroom, and closed the door. I was a little nervous, but I followed instructions, and soon was naked on the cushions. I pulled the towel over my ass and called her name. I couldn't see her, as the door was behind me, but I could hear her toting something with her.

"What is that clinking noise?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the massage oils. You'll like them, they feel great and they're really good for your skin. Plus, I had them warming in some hot water, so it won't be cold when I first put it on."

Susan knelt beside me and started the massage. She worked first on my back, then my shoulders, my neck, and my upper arms. In hindsight, she really didn't have her technique down, but it felt wonderful, especially as she got into my shoulders, where I was apparently much tighter than I knew. She even commented on the knots and the taut muscles going across my upper back.

Shortly after, she moved down to my feet. Damn, this felt good! She squeezed and kneaded my feet and the muscles of my calves, which felt wonderful. I am on my feet most of my workdays, so this really helped.

As she continued, she started doing longer and longer stokes up and down the backs of my legs. She worked both hands on one leg, then the other, then did one hand on each leg simultaneously. Again, this felt nice, and as her strokes got longer, she eventually had her hands under my towel at the top of her strokes. When she had one hand on each leg, the strokes started to end with her thumbs pressing into the muscles of my ass. I wasn't expecting that, but it felt good, so I didn't say anything.

Where it really got interesting was when she would put both hands on one leg, her fingers on the inside of my leg would brush across my balls. She didn't seem to notice, but I sure did. It was like an electric current, and my cock immediately began to stir. For whatever reason, when I lay down, my cock was pointing up, rather than down, and it didn't take many of those strokes across my balls for my cock to be rock hard.

She stopped, and said, "Okay, time to turn over."

I didn't know what to do. I was completely erect, and no towel on Earth would hide that fact. "Susan, can I just lay here for a minute or two?" I asked.

"No, part of what I'm practicing is using the scheduled time. I'll hold the towel while you flip over, so you'll still be covered."

Okay, I thought, here goes nothing.

Mortified, I flipped over as instructed. I had my eyes closed as I settled onto my back, and I can only imagine how flushed with embarrassment my face was.

Susan simply said, "Wow, I guess it does work."

"You guess WHAT does work?" I asked.

"Those little touches. My trainer said that for a lot of guys, those touches would get them hard. It sure worked with you."

I was confused now, on top of still feeling weird about sporting a hard-on in front of my friend. I felt her hands working on the front of my legs, quickly moving from my knees to her hands going under my towel and blatantly caressing my balls. I opened my eyes and saw that somewhere during the massage, Susan had taken her bikini top off.

Susan continued working on me, going from my legs to my stomach, to my chest, rubbing the palms of her hands across my balls, which put her oiled forearms in direct contact with my cock. As she did, she explained that there were the kinds of massages you get at a spa, which were very non-sexual, and the ones that you get at massage parlors, like the one she now worked for, where they truly massage your whole body, including your sex organs. She explained that was why her training had her practicing.

"They told the two of us who are training to practice on our husbands or boyfriends, but I'm not married, and Andy is a thousand miles away, so I needed someone I could trust to practice on. Also, I didn't tell you what to expect because I wanted an honest response. Are you okay with things, if I continue the massage?"

"Yeah, I would really like that," I said.

She said that the drape towel was kind of in her way and was it okay if she took it off. I told her 'sure', and she pulled it off.

"Wow, you've got a really nice cock," she said. "I could already tell that your balls were huge, but I didn't realize you were this big."

I told her that I didn't know I was bigger than normal, as I'd only ever seen one other cock besides what I'd seen in some of the pictures in Penthouse magazine.

"Well, trust me, you're pretty big. You're at least an inch longer than Andy, and you're thicker, too."

She drizzled some oil on it and began slowly stroking it. Her hands were soft, the oil was warm, and the combination of them gliding up and down my cock was incredible. I was about to close my eyes when she shifted her position and dragged her tits across my chest. Her nipples were hard, and it felt good to have them touching me.

She sat up, which gave me a great view of her tits. While not huge, they were full, round, and firm, capped with quarter-sized, dusty-pink areolas and nipples that jutted out like pencil erasers. She kept one hand stroking my cock, while the other slid down and cupped and caressed my balls.

"Wow," I said.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" she said.

"Yeah, it does, but I was talking about your tits. I always wondered how they looked and how they felt."

"You're not disappointed? I always felt like guys only really liked the really big ones."

"No, they look fantastic, and they felt good rubbing across my chest."

"Well, you can touch them if you want to."

"I can? Hell, yes, I want to."

Susan told me that body parts that aren't covered are allowed to be touched, unless the masseuse specifically says otherwise.

She snuggled into me, giving me access to play with her tits, while she continued to stroke my cock. She re-applied the oil and brought her other hand up from my balls and worked my cock with both hands. The additional hand, combined with the enjoyment of rubbing my hands across her tits and playing with her nipples, put me over the edge, and with very little warning, I shot rope after rope of cum onto my neck, chest, and stomach. Susan kept stroking until after my spasms subsided. As she held onto my still-hard cock, I saw that the last shot had dribbled down her hand and her arm.

She continued to gently fondle my slowly softening cock for a few minutes, then used the drape towel to mop up the oil and cum from both of us. Once she had, she balled up the towel, picked up her top, and headed for her bathroom, saying she would be back in a minute, and to get dressed.

True to her word, Susan came back out, fully dressed, to find me back in my clothes. I rolled up the towel that had been underneath me and put the cushions back on the couch and was sitting there when she returned.

She sat next to me and said, "I probably don't need to tell you that this needs to be our little secret, do I? If you're okay with helping me, there are likely to be a couple more practice sessions like this. Would you be willing to help me? It seemed like you rather liked this round."

I said I loved it, but was also very surprised by it. I also told her I was eager to be her practicing partner any time. I promised to be discreet, but said I was sure she knew I would be, or she wouldn't have asked me to be her tackling dummy.

She said she was through with training for the week, and that she would likely want to practice on me again next week.

I said, "I can't wait. In the meantime, I need to shower to get some of this massage oil off me before I ruin my clothes."

The weekend passed uneventfully, and I actually found myself looking forward to Monday, because it meant Susan was back in training, and would likely be needing to test some things on me. Sure enough, Tuesday evening I found a sticky note on my door, asking me to come over.

I turned and knocked on Susan's door. She answered, wearing a robe and asked if I'd been home yet. I laughed, shook my head, and held up my work bag.

"If you're game for another session, go shower and come over."

Without a word, I nodded, headed home, and hadn't gotten the door closed before I started stripping off my work clothes and heading for the shower.

Within twenty minutes, I was back at Susan's door. I was a little surprised to see a massage table in her dining room. She said that her trainer loaned her one, and that lying on the couch cushions probably felt fine to me, it was hell on her knees, so she was happy to receive it.

Susan said she was headed out, so I could get undressed and up on the massage table. This time, when I lay down, my cock was pointing down, not up, although I thought, if I get totally hard, that's going to hurt until I flip over. I threw the drape towel over my butt and signaled Susan.

She came in, dropped her robe, and started on my back. She used a different technique this time, alternating between firm, deep pressure, and soft, yielding pressure. She told me later that she was going up from my waist to my shoulders with her hands and using her tits against my back on the way back down.

She eventually moved down to my legs and feet, like she did in our first session. This time when her hands were working on my upper thighs, her fingers brushed not only my balls, but my now-elongating dick. As before, she used her thumbs to work the muscles on my ass cheeks, but this time, she made a point of working on them quite a bit. She asked if she could remove the towel, and I said that she could, and she began to really focus on my ass, with her hands straying down my legs and onto my balls now and again. She applied some additional oil to my ass, and as she did, she drizzled a line of it down my ass crack. It tickled a little, but the oil was warm, so it felt good. She ran her hands down to my balls, and as she came back up, her fingers slipped up my crack, then back down. The next time, they did it again, but one finger paused to very gently rub my asshole.

"Whoa!" I blurted out.

"Sorry, I thought you'd like it," she said.

"I did, kinda, it's just weird. I didn't expect it. Hell, nobody's ever touched me there before."

"Well, do you want me to stop?" she asked.

"No, I guess not. It feels good, and I want to help you, it just surprised me. I never thought about that being somewhere that I would be touched sexually."

"Wow, have you never even touched yourself there when you're jerking off? Andy loves it when I play with his asshole. He likes to play with mine, too, and while I thought it was a little weird at first, too, I really enjoy it. I even let him fuck me in the ass once in a while."

All the time she's chatting with me, she's squeezing my ass and resumed playing with my asshole. I have to admit that once I relaxed about it, it felt great. Her last comment really surprised me.

"You let him fuck you in the ass? I thought that only gays did that. Does it hurt?"

She said that lots of straight couples have anal sex, and that it can hurt, but Andy does a good job of getting her relaxed enough to really enjoy it. She said that she almost always has at least one orgasm from it.

I told her that even though I was enjoying it, that I needed to flip over, as my cock was hard as a rock, and having it pointing down when it was fully erect wasn't very pleasant. She said she understood, and had me flip onto my back. Susan smiled as she saw my cock standing at full attention with a sheen of pre-cum on the head.

As in our previous session, her top was off, but this time, she had taken everything off. Her bush was denser than Aunt Toni's, and, being a brunette, it was a dark brown.

"Wow! You look fantastic. Does the rule about touching still apply?"

"It does, but if you're going to finger me, go slow and easy, don't just start jamming fingers up my pussy," she said.

I told her I had been taught how to touch a woman to give her pleasure. She winked at me and said to go for it. I asked if she was allowed to have an orgasm during the sessions.

"Well, I haven't heard of any rules against it, although the focus is on the client's orgasm, not mine," she said.

She started oiling my cock and balls, and I wasted no time running my hand up the inside of her thigh, until I reached her bush. Where Aunt Toni's had been soft and somewhat sparse, Susan's was coarse, wiry, and very dense. The difference in the way it felt, intrigued me, and I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I started rubbing my fingers along her inner lips as she slowly caressed my cock. She was already wet, and my fingers slid easily from her clit to her pussy.

"Were you wet before I started playing with your hair?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. Between being naked in front of you for the first time, and fondling your balls and that gorgeous cock of yours, I was pretty hot. I actually planned on masturbating after you left, so if you happen to make me cum, you'll save me the trouble."

Right as she said that, I slid my middle finger into her cunt, causing her to gasp. I slowly worked it in and out of her, my thumb finding her clit, and gently circling it. Susan moaned and said she didn't think she was going to need to masturbate after all. I was finding it difficult to focus on helping her cum and getting my cock stroked, so I suggested we switch places for a bit. She eagerly agreed, and was on her back with her knees bent almost before I could get up. I stood to the side of her, my left hand playing with her tits, while my right hand went back to fingering her pussy. Susan was idly fondling my cock while I pleasured her.

Before long, her breathing started getting ragged, her face flushed, and she moaned louder, imploring me to keep going. Both her hands went to her breasts and began pinching and pulling her nipples. I kept fucking her with two fingers and rubbing her clit with my thumb, when her orgasm hit. Her hips were bucking, and her moans got louder and higher in pitch. Her back arched and she was pulling on her nipples so hard, I wondered if she was going to pull them off her chest. God, what a spectacular thing to behold!

As her orgasm wound down, she eased up on her tits and her breathing returned to normal. She pushed on my forearm, clearly ready for me to stop my handiwork.

"Wow, that was incredible! I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to have someone else make you cum. Now, it's your turn."

Being an obedient sort, I got back on the table as soon as she got up. She poured oil on my cock and balls and went to work, stroking my cock with her right hand and rubbing my balls with her left. Between her earlier stroking and the excitement of making her cum, I was pretty worked up, and it didn't take a lot of time before I was raising my hips to meet her hand, to the point I was fucking her hand, as much as she was jacking me off.

About the time my moaning told her I was about to cum, her left hand slid down past my balls, and her middle finger went straight up my ass. I had no idea what was going on, but it kicked my orgasm into hyperdrive. She pressed her finger up into, what I later learned was, my prostate, and slid it slightly in and out. It felt so fucking good, and I watched as cum shot again and again all over her hands, her tits, my chest, and who knows where else.

As my orgasm subsided to a dribble, she eased her finger out of my ass, and went from jacking me to gently caressing my cock and balls. As she did this, she leaned her body forward and rubbed her tits over my cum-covered chest and stomach.