Jim's Discoveries Ch. 02 - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Susan! That was unbelievable. I had no idea something could feel that good. I know it was my first time, but did I do a good job eating your pussy?"

"I wasn't faking if that's what you're wondering. You did great. You listened to my instructions and made me cum super hard. I hope I didn't freak you out by having you eat my ass. I hoped that if you didn't like it, that you'd appreciate receiving it enough to make up for it."

I told her, while it was a little weird at first, that I actually enjoyed it, especially knowing how strong her reaction and her orgasm from it were, but that receiving felt so good, I'd have done almost anything if that was to be my reward.

Susan smiled, and said she enjoyed both giving and receiving them, too.

We lay there chatting for the better part of half an hour. We talked a little about sex, initially, but mostly just talked. Neither of us bothered to cover up. It felt completely natural, and I was really enjoying it.

Susan got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. When she came back, she asked if I had recovered. I said I guess so, but gave her a puzzled look. She said the rimjob and stroke were reciprocity for me rimming her. "You learned how to eat pussy; you should know what it's like to get your cock sucked."

Without another word, she knelt in front of the bed, took my limp dick in one hand, and closed her lips over it. Almost immediately, I saw her cheeks draw in, as she began to suck on my rapidly swelling cock. The sensation was intense and unlike any of the others I'd experienced. She began bobbing up and down on it while she worked the base of the shaft with her hand.

It didn't take long until I was fully erect again. Susan continued sucking and stroking me, then stopped and began licking up and down my cock, from my balls up to the head and back. At the head, she stopped, then swirled her tongue around the head. "I love feeling your dick get hard in my mouth," she said. "It's my second favorite part of giving a blowjob."

"What's your favorite part?" I asked.

"Feeling your cum spurting into my mouth. I love to feel your cock pulse, to feel that hot cum filling up my mouth, to savor the taste of it, and to feel it slide down my throat. I hope you won't keep me waiting too long, Jim."

With those words, she stopped toying with it and went back to sucking. I could feel her taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth as she continued, her right hand working in tandem with her mouth to make it feel even better. She worked my cock deeply into her mouth, pausing to swirl her tongue around, while still stroking me with her hand. She alternated between taking me deep and working her tongue and lips mostly around the head. I preferred it when she worked my head with her tongue, although having her swallow my entire cock was intense, and watching her go from the tip down almost to my pubes and back was a pretty amazing sight to see.

As much as I was enjoying the sensation and the visual, I could feel my orgasm building rapidly. My moans got louder, and I started raising my hips to meet her mouth. She got the hint and skipped the deep throating in favor of a straight up and down bobbing of her head and hand, as if her mouth was fucking me. With a loud, guttural groan, I went over the edge, and began emptying my balls into her mouth. Susan moaned and began gulping my cum, as I shot it into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing as I came, and it gave me an additional thrill.

She kept working my cock well after my orgasm subsided, although she went from hungrily sucking and swallowing to a much softer, gentle mouth caress. After a couple of minutes, she gave it a last kiss and released me. She looked up from my cock to my face, winked, and smiled. "So, that's a blowjob. What did you think?"

I didn't know how to respond. It was incredible, but I was struggling with the fact that I was failing to compartmentalize what was going on. I was getting greedy for these sessions with Susan. I didn't want them to end, and I didn't know how I was going to feel about her selling them to clients. Then there was the Andy factor. He knew she was practicing on me and was okay with it, but I was starting to feel much more than just friendship for her.

Susan could sense I was conflicted, so she got up and pulled on a robe. It was the first time in any of our sessions that she had shown the least bit of modesty. To further illustrate that, she tossed me my clothes and told me to get dressed and we could talk in the living room.

"Jim, I think maybe this was a bad idea. I don't want to jeopardize our friendship, and I think I've given you a false expectation. Tonight was a way for me to say thank you for helping me train and to continue your education. I'm still with Andy, and I can't see that ever changing. We're neighbors in addition to being friends, and I want that to continue, so I apologize if you feel like I've led you on. Sometimes sex is just sex, not a relationship. It feels good, and it can bring people closer together. That's what I hope has happened here. We got to help each other out, we've had a lot of fun in the process, and I hope when it's all said and done, we're closer friends than before. But Monday's session has to be the last time we have a physical encounter."

I sat quietly for a minute, trying to collect my thoughts. "Wow. I have to admit that it has stirred some confusing feelings. I love the way you make me feel during the sessions, and especially tonight, and I am left wanting more. At the same time, I haven't had any expectations that you were going to leave Andy for me, and like you, I really cherish our friendship and I don't want anything to fuck that up. So, while I'm not happy that we won't be having more sessions, I understand, and will obviously respect your position on things. I'm not going to lie to you, I am likely going to jerk off now and again to the memory of some of our activities, and the mental picture of you naked, but I'll try to keep it to myself."

Susan laughed and elbowed me in the arm. "I doubt it. You're as open about your masturbation as anyone I've ever met. To be honest, I'd be a little hurt and disappointed if you didn't jerk off to our time together. I probably will, too. Yes, Jim, I also like to masturbate. So does every other woman I know."

The thought of the women of the world masturbating made me happy. I hugged Susan and headed back to my place. I was tired, a little sore, and a jumble of emotions. Amid the euphoria of the incredible orgasms - was sadness, confusion, and disappointment, but also happiness that the experience was real, not just a fantasy - and I had gotten to have that experience with a good friend. Before long, the exhaustion in my brain caught up with my tired body and I slept like a rock.

The next few days passed without incident. I ran into Susan a couple of times, and we'd say 'hi' like nothing had ever happened. On Sunday, she knocked on my door and said that she needed me to be over at her place, ready for the last session at 6:00pm Monday. I said okay and offered her a beer. She politely declined, saying she had some stuff to do, but looked forward to seeing me the next day.

Monday seemed to drag on at work. I was eager but a bit apprehensive at the same time for 6:00pm to finally arrive. I headed for the shower around 5:30pm, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed next door. When I knocked, the door was opened by a woman I had never met.

"Are you Jim? Hi, I'm Traci. Come on in." Traci was probably a handful of years younger than my aunt; an attractive blonde woman, who was muscular without being the slightest bit masculine.

"Susan has told me she's been practicing her techniques on you. Lucky guy. She said she didn't know how she would have been ready to see clients without your help. I am the owner of the massage studio, and I think she's going to do great, so I thank you, as well. She's just getting changed and will be right out, so go ahead and get undressed and on the table, please."

Traci made no move to leave or turn her back. I said something about Susan usually leaving the room as I got on the table.

"Jim, our business walks something of a fine line with the law. We aren't prostitutes - we are masseuses. Clients pay for a massage. Anything that occurs over and above a massage is consensual activity between adults. All of that is perfectly legal, but we do get harassed by the police now and again. The police can't strip to their birthday suit in front of the masseuse then claim they were solicited, so the new policy is that the masseuse is in the massage room with the client, and watches them get undressed.

"We have clients who keep their underwear on, and we work strictly above their waistband and below the leg openings, with no contact between. We also have clients who strip fully, but never seek or receive any sensual contact. Again, it's all about consensual activity." Traci winked and grinned at me. "Besides, if you play your cards right, I'm going to see what you've got anyway."

What she said made sense, so I started taking off my clothes. I had my shirt off and was pulling down my shorts when Susan came in, wearing a robe. Traci made no secret about checking me out as I undressed.

She said, "You're right, Susan, he does have a nice one," as I climbed onto the table.

They'd been having a conversation about my cock! I learned years later that women having conversations about their men's equipment with their friends is as common as the sun rising, but I had no idea on that night.

At this point, I had no idea what was going to happen. Was Traci going to watch while Susan jerked me off? I had to admit, the idea excited me, but it also made me anxious. I didn't exactly have a bodybuilder's physique, and working indoors had left me without much of a tan. Traci must have guessed my thoughts and said that she was going to watch Susan, but would also be adding her hands to the mix. She told me that a 'four hands' massage was an option they offered, and was popular with some of their regular clients, despite being double the price.

Susan started on my shoulders and my neck, as always. Traci was just watching her at this point, but after a few minutes, she oiled her hands and started working on my feet and my calves. Her hands were strong, and her technique was clearly well-practiced. Traci slowly worked her way up my legs, as Susan worked down towards my ass. Before too long, she was working my glutes under the towel, which pushed it down.

"Jim, are you okay with me taking this off?" she asked. I told her it was fine, and it dropped to the floor.

As Susan had done in previous sessions, her long strokes up my calves made very light, almost 'accidental' contact with my balls. Even after several sessions, the sensation was electric, and got a rise out of me, as it always had before. Traci was obviously practiced enough to be able to put her hands on autopilot and be able to give Susan advice as they worked.

Traci told Susan to stop and come stand on the opposite side of my legs. "Make sure you have plenty of oil on your hand, then you can run your hand palm-up under his balls and up to his belly. This should feel good to him whether he's hard yet or not." As she said this, she demonstrated, sliding her oiled palm over my balls and cock, then back down. She was right - it felt very good! She had Susan try it, which felt equally delightful. Susan let the head of my cock slide in between her middle and ring finger as she went back and forth.

I must have instinctively started humping her hand, because Traci said that was enough, that she didn't want things getting too heated while I was still face down. They continued working on my muscles, though Traci was working on my back and my ass, while Susan worked my legs.

Before long, they stopped briefly, then Traci asked me to turn over. I was still mostly hard, so I was pointing at the ceiling when I did. Susan had removed her robe and was totally nude. She was standing by my hip and leaned forward to rub my chest, draping her tits across me in the process. Traci was still dressed, but had moved down to my feet, and started working her hands up my legs. My hand started on the small of Susan's back, but quickly moved down to her ass. I caressed and squeezed it before trailing my middle finger down her crack, past her asshole and down to her pussy. She moved closer to me to make my access to her easier.

Traci was now past my knees and the long strokes up my thighs brought her into contact again with my balls. This time, she would brush her fingertips across them, such that there was no mistaking it for accidental contact. After a few seconds, she eased back down my legs, then repeated.

Susan kept one hand on my chest, but had moved the other down my stomach and was tracing her fingers through my pubes. The motion caused the back of her hand to bump into my steel-hard prick. As she did this, I had gone from rubbing her lips and clit to sliding my finger into her pussy, which was as wet and hot as I recalled from our previous encounters.

Traci stepped back from the table and told Susan to take over while she observed. Susan didn't waste any time, immediately pouring some additional oil on her hands and wrapping them around my cock. She stroked her hands up and down the way she had done in the two previous massages. I continued playing with her pussy, occasionally withdrawing my hand so I could lick my fingers, then putting them back. Traci just watched, which was a little strange, but at the same time, it was thrilling having this fully clothed woman watching me get a handjob.

After a minute or two, Traci suggested to Susan that she could add a twist into the up-and-down strokes.

"I can show you, if it's okay with Jim."

I readily agreed, so Traci moved in, to begin stroking me. Before she started, I mentioned that it didn't seem right that Susan and I were both naked and Traci was fully dressed. Traci said that it wasn't uncommon to have the masseuse fully dressed, that it was purely at the discretion of the masseuse, but she smiled - and pulled off her top, revealing firm, medium-sized tits with very distinct tan lines. She stepped out of her shorts, as well, revealing a neatly trimmed bush and an ass that looked like you could bounce a quarter off if it.

"Better?" she asked, with a sly grin.

I told her that it definitely was, as she oiled her hands to show Susan the twist technique she mentioned. She then wrapped both hands around the base of my cock and began an up-and-down stroking motion, but as she did it, she twisted her hands in opposing directions. Holy shit! Add another to my growing list of 'How could anything feel this good?' sensations.

I must have moaned, because Traci told Susan, "That's what I meant when I said it would bring things to a speedy conclusion. He's not going to last thirty seconds if you do that. Most guys won't. Give him a minute or so, to come back from the edge and then you try."

Traci stopped stroking me and rubbed my chest, instead. Susan did the same, and not wanting to feel left out, I put one hand on Susan's chest and the other on Traci's. I knew Susan wouldn't object, and Traci didn't say anything, so I fondled their tits while they massaged my chest. I knew from experience, that Susan's nipples would harden, but Traci's nipples stiffened up almost instantly. They were longer than Susan's, and I was having fun playing with them.

Susan turned her attention back to my dick, which was still throbbing. Traci also turned, to watch her actions, which unfortunately meant I could no longer play with their tits. But, it did give me access to their asses, and I wasted no time running my hands all over them, and then under to find their pussies. Susan was still wet, so I slid my middle finger inside her. Traci's wasn't as wet, but as I gently teased my finger along her lips, I could feel the slipperiness making my efforts easier. I cocked my finger to enter her, too, but her hand pulled mine back and laid on top of mine, guiding me to massage her lips and her clit.

As I did this, Susan began mimicking Traci's two-handed stroke and twist motion. It didn't feel as practiced as Traci's, but still felt great, and I could tell that even her somewhat clumsier strokes were going to send me over the edge pretty quickly. Traci leaned in by my cock, and asked if I was close; I said I was.

And she asked Susan if, in the previous sessions, I had cum on her tits. "I don't know why, but guys LOVE that."

Susan said I had in one of our sessions, and that she liked feeling my hot cum shooting onto her chest. Traci told her to lean forward and they both had their tits just above my cock. As Susan kept stroking and twisting, Traci leaned forward a little more, so now their nipples were touching.

Between the visual and Susan's stroking, I erupted, sending ropes of jizz up onto both of them. It landed mostly on Susan's tits, but a fair amount of it hit Traci, too.

Susan kept stroking, and I kept cumming for longer than usual. Traci, God bless her, laid her palm on my stomach and caught the last couple of shots that lacked the force to shoot up onto the girls. After she felt she had gotten enough, she lifted her hand, tilted her face up, and let it drip onto her neck and chest. It was an amazing sight.

Without waiting for permission, I reached up and smeared my cum around on their tits, rubbing it around like it was lotion. Traci grinned and said she still had some on her hand, and that she was going to wipe it on my mouth if I didn't behave. She was kidding, but I got the hint and stopped. Once I did, I realized I now had cum all over both hands and the towel that had been covering my ass was nowhere to be seen.

Susan laughed and said, "Didn't think about that, did you, smart ass?"

At this point, I could have just wiped them on the sheet I was lying on, but it seemed a good time to be diplomatic, so I offered a very formal apology and asked politely if one of them would please pass me a towel. Everyone was having fun with it, and before long, we were all toweled off and getting dressed.

I excused myself just long enough to go next door and grab beers for all of us. Both ladies happily accepted, and we all sat in the living room. Traci told Susan that she had passed with flying colors. She thanked me and said I was a good friend for helping Susan with her training. I stammered something to the effect that I was more than graciously rewarded along the way for my help. I congratulated Susan, but asked Traci if she should reconsider, as Susan passing meant no more practice sessions.

They both laughed, and Traci said she was definitely ready for clients, but that I was welcome to become a client. Unfortunately, Susan had told me what sessions cost, and I wasn't going to be able to afford one at my current income.

The beers emptied quickly, and Traci stood, thanked me for the beer and for my help, and said she enjoyed meeting me. She shook my hand, told Susan they'd talk tomorrow, and headed out. The handshake felt oddly business-like, given what we'd been doing just a few minutes before, but, as Susan said, that they treated sessions as business, so the handshake made sense.

Susan said she needed to clean up and take a shower, and I said I did, too, so the evening wound down quickly. I stood to leave, and Susan leaned over and kissed me very gently and thanked me for my help. I said I felt like I should be thanking her. She smiled and said goodnight. I said goodnight and wished her luck on her first day. She said she was nervous thinking about it. I said she would do great, which made her smile again. She closed the door and I went home, drained, happy, sad, lonely, and envious all at the same time.