Jim's Girls Ch. 01: Learning on a Curve

Story Info
Jim returns to college and treats two sophmores respect.
6.9k words
4.4
8.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jim turned 57 in the spring after his divorce. Having no children from his marriage and deciding to change his life from the rat race he had been consumed by for the last 35 years, he longed for the carefree days of college. Call it a midlife crisis, call it what you want. He wasn't completely enamored with the idea; he was not moving into a dorm. He rented a small two bedroom house 2 blocks from the ball fields and campus.

Jim enrolled at State U as a masters student in general science. He knew that liberal arts would make him crazy and all he would do was argue with the professors. He met with his masters lead, one of the chemistry professors. It was decided that Jim was going to do his masters on organic compounds found in blood, and how they were affected by the corona virus. Not from a medical standpoint but purely a chemical composition standpoint.

Jim enrolled in 340/540 organic chemistry, 325/525 Qualitative analysis plus lab and 225 Human anatomy and physiology. He also enrolled in 255 scientific document creation. The university had 25,000 plus students enrolled so the two lower classes had 150 plus students in each of the classes, but the chemistry classes only had 35 and 37 respectively.

He sat next to a petite auburn-haired girl in the stadium style classroom for scientific document creation. He thought nothing of it when she asked if he belonged to a study group. He answered in a negative. She asked if he wanted to join her and another girl for the semester to keep up on the class work and theories. They were going to meet in the library on Wednesday at seven pm every week. He agreed, as he did not know anyone on campus, and everyone seemed to be super young. He asked her name and she said, "Bernidette, but my mom always called me Berni, with an I just like my name. She did not like the traditional French spelling."

They agreed to meet on the second floor at one of the back tables. Berni headed back to the house she shared with Sandy, her lifelong friend. They really did not have much choice in the matter as their mothers were lifelong friends as were their grandmothers. Neither girl knew their dads as their moms followed a band named fish around on tour taking drugs and having random sex.

Neither of their mothers had ever married. They went out and hooked up when they wanted to but usually, they took care of each other's needs. They met their grandma and grandpas a few times but as they did not approve of Tracy and Rose's lifestyle the two girls did not interact with them much.

Berni and Sandy had grown up in a very liberal household. The two girls were also very competitive with each other. Berni informed Sandy that she had invited a man named Jim to join them in the library to study group for scientific document creation.

The girls were running late, and Jim was already at a table and wondering if he was stood up. He had not gotten a phone contact for Berni so he decided that if the girls were not there by 7:30 he would leave. The two showed up at 7:20. He stood up and his 5'11" towered over the two petite girls.

"If you do not respect me and my time enough to be on time, I will not continue this group!" Jim told the two. Sandy had not realized he was going to be old when Berni said he was "older" and she automatically reverted to how she addressed her grandparents the few times they were around.

"Yes, Sir, I won't be late again." Sandy replied with her cheeks turning bright red.

"I did not think about it," Berni stated, then taking cue from her friend, "Sir."

"I kind of like you calling me Sir, that can be your punishment for being late this time. If it happens again, the punishment will increase, does that sound fair to you two?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir." Berni stated as did Sandy. Both girls noticed a tingle in their groins giving this man that power to set a punishment for them. Jim noticed the same human physiology book he had in Sandy's stack of books.

"Are you in 225 Human physiology Sandy?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir and so is Berni. Why?" Sandy requested.

"I am entered in that class as well, would the two of you like to study that together as well?" Jim questioned.

Berni, without thinking said, "Yes, I need lots of help in that!"

Jim waited with a pregnant pause said, "Sir?"

Berni's turn to blush, "Please study that with us Sir." She thought she might have soaked her panties right then. There was not much to soak as they were a thong and not a lot of fabric was at her vaginal opening. Jim noticed her knees go together and rub with that reprimand. In the back of his mind, he wondered if these two girls just needed someone to give them some direction. He would pay close attention.

It was set on Wednesday from 7-9 they would study writing and Fridays from 6-8 they would study Human physiology. The girls continued to call him Sir in their study sessions as the first mid-term exams approached. The girls asked if he could come over to their house and help them cram for the mid-terms.

All three were carrying A's into the mid-term. They studied at the girls' house until eleven pm on Friday night before Monday and Tuesday exams. Jim was getting ready to leave and Sandy asked, "Can you come back over tomorrow afternoon, Sir, and we can study some more?" Jim agreed he could be back about 5pm and he would bring dinner and they could study physiology tomorrow afternoon and writing on Sunday afternoon as well.

Jim ordered Chinese to go for pickup at 4:30 as he drove home that night. He decided he was going to push the girls a little further down the road he had established over the last four weeks. Sandy seemed ready to submit and Berni seemed to be walking the fence.

Both girls's had large spankable fat asses. The kind a 19-year-old college girl gets from partying in her first year before deciding to bear down her second year. Jim pulled in front of the house, a cute little two-bedroom two bath home two blocks from campus and stuffed in with other small turn of the century homes that had been remodeled to appeal to young couples and college students with money. Jim was living in a rental two-bedroom house on the other side of campus on a monthly contract.

He walked to the door and knocked carrying his backpack with books, laptop and the two bags of Chinese food. In each bag was a bottle of wine. Sandy opened the door wearing a nightshirt and no bra. Her large breasts tented the shirt out and her erect nipples held that portion out further. He was looking down at her exposed cleavage as he entered. He was suddenly glad he brought his chewable pills along with him. Berni was setting the table as he walked in to place the bags on the counter.

"Do either of you know how to open a bottle of wine?" Jim brought an opener, not expecting them to not have one.

"My mom showed me so I could open them for her and her dates. Which was usually Sandy's mom, Sir." Berni said, Berni began corking the bottles and Jim went into the living room, set down his backpack and popped two ED chewable pills and ate them. He washed the bad taste out of his mouth with a sip from the pint of rye he brought in his book bag.

When Jim walked back into the kitchen Berni was dressed the same as Sandy in just a nightshirt, as far as he could tell. He could see her very small breasts were topped with long nipples from the way her shirt poked out high on her chest. He wondered if she had little cones for areola as well as long nipples. Jim took a water glass from the cupboard and filled it with ice. He poured straight rye over it and poured another with water.

The girls took the bottles of wine to the table, and each poured themselves a glass from separate bottles. Berni had placed the different dishes into serving bowls and the three chitchatted while passing the food around and eating the different types of dishes. Jim noticed by the end of the meal each bottle only contained half of its original content. He was still sipping on his first glass of rye.

He could see the girls faces begin to flush and their chitchat became a little louder. He sat as the two cleared the table. Once the table cleared, he moved two chairs to the front of the one he sat in and told the girls to sit. He did not return to his chair but walked behind the two girls.

"Face forward and do not look down. The two of you have something on your minds other than studying. Neither of you has referred to me correctly as Sir since I arrived. We agreed at our first meeting that you would address me with respect and not waste my time.

I show up and you two have not even the decency to be dressed. If it was to tease me that you wear only a thin shirt and no underwear, I am not amused. If you were just inconsiderate that your dress would make me uncomfortable, that is not acceptable either. I believe the two of you should be punished and as we are studying human physiology, we should incorporate that into the punishment.

I am going to give you two the time it takes me to make my drink to decide what your punishment should be and if I don't feel it is harsh enough, I will triple it or tell you what it will be. Jim walked to the kitchen to hear them arguing back and forth about what a terrible idea this had been. As he was walking back, they seemed to have come up with a punishment they felt was suitable.

"Sir, we think you should spank us, and fifteen swats should be sufficient for us to learn our lesson." Sandy said.

"I don't find that suitable. I will triple that to forty-five and that is on each gluteus maximus that you have. The girl not receiving the swats will kneel between the legs of the girl receiving and hold this on her clitoris while I spank her. You may also use your fingers to bring her to orgasm. If she has not orgasmed by the time, I get to forty-five on each cheek I will continue until she does orgasm. Now get those shirts off and decide who is first." Jim ordered.

The girls both stood and looked at each other knowing they had pushed him too far and their tingling pussies were not going to let them back out now. Sandy was first to lift her shirt, exposing large round globes of breast tissue standing proudly from her chest. Jim noticed she was wearing a thong pantie and said, "Underwear also." This is when he saw Berni's small breasts as well.

They were barely larger than a boys pectoral muscles would be but had a nice firm shape topped by a pink cone areola and darker pink eraser nipple about an inch long. Sandy had shed her white thong and he saw a bush that had been trimmed for a bikini but not much more. Her Labia Majora was swollen and pink with excitement and he could see her clit poking through the Labia minora that was flared outside of the Labia Majora.

Berni was shedding her thong with her back to him and showed him a shiny slick Labia minora as she bent to retrieve her panties from the floor. "Who is first, and the other will be on her knees here. Quit trying to hide your breasts and vaginas. This is human physiology study for fucks sake." Jim stated. Both girls dropped their arms to the side and blushed deeply. Sandy walked over and asked.

"Sir, how do you want me?"

"Lie with your pelvis balanced on my rectus femoris and sartorius muscles. Your upper rib cage should be over the same muscles on the other side. With your brachioradialis muscle against my vastus latterallis muscle. Repeat those as you start to lie across my legs." Jim ordered, under the guise of learning.

Sandy repeated the muscles as she started to place herself for her punishment. Jim handed Berni the small toothbrush sized vibrator for her to give her friend pleasure while he inflicted pain on one of the most beautiful asses he had seen in a long time. It was full, round, and firm as she lay across his legs. He felt her breasts lying against his outer thigh and he could smell her arousal as he pushed her legs apart. "Berni, now tell me the parts of her exposed vagina as you approach her clitoris with the vibrator. Touch the parts with the vibrator as you name them." Jim commanded.

"Labia Majora, Vaginal Orifice, Labia Minora, Urethral Orifice, Clitoral Hood, Clitoris." Berni recited. Each touch went through Sandy like an electrical shock and when Berni pressed the vibrator to her clitoris she began to moan and squirm. The first strike of Jim's strong hand took care of that.

She squealed in shock more than anything. She had never been spanked before, let alone on her bare ass, by a grown man. By the tenth strike on both cheeks, she had tears flowing down her face and she had tried to reach back and cover her painful cheeks. The electric feel of the vibrations on her clit had her in a place where she had never been. Berni, seeing how open and wet her friend was, wanted to ensure she did not have to endure another swat than necessary began with her index finger pushing in and out of her friends vaginal opening.

By twenty on each cheek, she was up to two fingers and Sandy was moaning while holding the legs of the chair with her hands to keep from reaching back to cover up. Jim had threatened to start over if she did. At twenty-five on each cheek Sandy had the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. Berni's hand was covered in vaginal excretions from her orgasm.

As Sandy was shaking in orgasm Jim stopped and waited. He was rubbing the hot red cheeks on his lap as she began to come down. He reached under and cupped her right breast and rubbed the stiff nipple as he told her she was going to be fine. As Sandy returned to the coherent Jim asked, "Do you need a short break before the remaining twenty?"

"Yes, Sir, please, Sir" she blubbered.

"Berni, you will probably need to help her stand and she can move to where you were kneeling, and you can replace her on my lap. You will need to recite the muscles as she did as you position yourself for your punishment."

Berni did as she was told and helped her friend, now covered in sweat and tears from Jim's lap. His pant leg was wet with Sandy's lubrication. Jim adjusted his erection as the naked coed's traded places. Berni felt the hard cock press into her upper mons as she recited the muscles and parted her juice covered upper thighs.

Jim was amazed at the amount of hair covering this small girls crotch. It looked like a small auburn animal occupied her lower abdomen. Sandy had stopped her blubbering and now had the hiccups. She hiccups between each of the vaginal parts and Berni flinched with each touch of the vibrator.

The first smack hit her ample left buttock and she was determined not to scream, cry, or reach back. She was going to show this man, how tough she was. Like Sandy, Berni had never been spanked. To her credit, Sandy started with a finger plunging in and out of Berni's wet hole. It quickly became two at the fifteenth on each cheek Berni broke, tears began to flow, and her moaning started involuntarily.

She had not realized but for the last five on each cheeks Jim heard a soft moan escape her throat. At twenty she began to shake in orgasm, squeezing her friends fingers tight and closed her legs on Sandy's hand, trapping it and the vibrator in place. Jim stopped and rubbed her ass as he had Sandy's. What a joy it was for him to have this perfect flesh and muscle with which to leave his mark.

He reached under and put her right nipple in the center of his palm and pushed to her chest and began slow circles feeling her nipple flip and change direction as his palm did. He whispered words of encouragement and calm into her ear as he did this. She slowly returned feeling his hand on her chest and ass, rubbing away some of the pain. "Would you like to take a break Berni, or should I continue? You have twenty-five to go on each cheek."

"Please continue Sir, I want to get mine finished." Berni stated. Jim spread her legs again to give Sandy access. The second the vibrator hit her now super sensitive clit she automatically bowed her hips up and chest up. Jim pressed down on her lower back to keep her in place and started a faster rhythm across the ample canvas of her ass.

Each strike would ripple upwards or down depending on the angle of his force. She had another hard orgasm at thirty-two. He followed the same protocol of rubbing out some of the pain but pinched and pulled the hard nipple on her right breast. She was moaning involuntarily and rubbing her groin against his wet leg as she returned to coherence. Sandy stuffed three fingers into her tight wet snatch as the last strike hit and Berni had her hardest orgasm yet.

Jim was now tugging her nipple until it was pulled from his finger. It was painful for her and spiked pleasure each time the pinch released. This man got things from her she did not even dream of. He gave her some time to rest before telling Sandy.

"Time to finish yours, young lady." Jim said, looking at her.

Sandy smiled even though she knew it was going to hurt. She hoped she would get to have another shattering orgasm from it as well. She stood and helped her small friend return to the kneeling next to the chair. She also noticed the hard cock poking her upper mons as she returned to the position. Sandy orgasmed again at thirty-five.

After the last had fallen she was close, the first seven after her second orgasm were consumed by the pain in her sensitive clit from the vibrator. "Don't stop with your fingers or vibrator until Sandy gets her third as you did." Jim told Berni. He began to squeeze both of her large breasts and pinch the nipples that poked between his fingers as she squeezed her breasts. She was moaning and thrashing as the orgasm overtook her. He then returned to pulling on her right nipple as he had Berni's and rubbing her red and splotchy purple cheeks. When she returned to earth, he told the two to kneel in front of his chair.

"Do you two understand why you were punished?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, it was because we were acting like teases in front of a grown man. If we wanted you to fuck us, we should have just asked." Berni answered.

"Sir, If we deserve another spanking, will you do it if we ask?" Sandy asked through the blubbers of her tears and snot bubbles.

"Of course, I will. I really like both of you and you both have some of the most beautiful asses in the world. I will always be happy to provide correction for you two. Now time for Male anatomy. Jim stood and removed his pants. Both girl's saw an impressive tent form from his underwear and Jim received two gasps as he released a thick nine-inch cock from its white prison.

He stripped off his shirt and said, "You two crawl over here and we are going to go over the male reproductive anatomy while one of you is using her mouth to pleasure it. Berni and Sandy had never seen a cock that large in real life.

Berni thought that the two she had ever seen were maybe half that size. Her mother had a dildo of about three quarters as big as that. She felt like it was too big to use. Sandy crawled up to him as he sat. Her large breasts swayed as she crawled. She reached up and her hand could not encircle the shaft.

"I, don't think I can take this in my pussy Sir." Sandy said, looking up at him.

"Let's start with your mouth and we will see about intercourse later." Jim stated. He had both girls reciting the organs and muscles as the other licked and sucked on him. He held off as long as he could.

It was Berni licking his glans as she had the entire head in her mouth and was pumping his shaft and Sandy had her hands on his sack and was licking his perinium. Then he let go in Berni's mouth. He held her head on it and said, "Don't you miss a drop, swallow all of that." To her credit Berni swallowed quickly and kept licking as he dumped in her mouth.

"Ok girls, time for us three to retire to the bedroom. We are going to play a game; It's called fitting Jim inside." He walked, they crawled, and he did not know it, but he chose Berni's room in which to fuck his new toys for the first time.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12