Jim's Girls Ch. 01: Learning on a Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
100 Followers

Each was tighter than anything he had fucked in years. They were both eager and played with the other's breasts and even sucked the other girl's pussy when told to. As he took them from behind.

The pills enabled him to sample each girl twice before his cock would no longer maintain its firmness. They were both raw anyway and when Berni went to use the restroom and wash the semen from her vagina she felt like her insides had been rearranged.

The three hopped in the shower and cleaned themselves. Jim off hand while softly fingering Berni said, "I would love to see your mons bare of this little monster." Grabbing a handful of Sandy's as well. He said, "This one too." They slept three in bed for the remainder of the night.

He kissed each in the morning and said, "I will be back to studying writing at four. Be ready." He dressed and left for the day. It was 8 am. He had a spring in his step for the day. He stopped at a little diner he liked for breakfast.

Had bacon and eggs with dry toast. The waitress smiled at him and flirted a little. She slipped him her number on a napkin with a "Free on Wednesdays" written on it. He thought when it rains it pours. When you go out with that freshly fucked face the girls flock to you. He looked her over. She looked to be in her late 20's nice hips and ass, probably a 34D chest. He left a note with his tip, "I'll leave a text with an address. If you want to play, come to that address on Wednesday at 3pm."

He left and fifteen minutes later he texts the address of his apartment to her phone number. He received a reply that said, "I'll be there, what should I wear." He replied, "Clothing optional."

He went home and did study a little human physiology practiced a few knots and then left to the local feed and tack store for a few things to introduce to the two tonight. He went to the adult store and got two 9" dildos with fake balls on them. They would stick to the wall. He also got a pink, red, and purple anal plug training sets and three enema bags.

He went home and showered to get ready for 4. They still had enough leftovers for dinner. He arrived at 3:50 and walked into the house unannounced from the back door. The two girls were running around getting things ready still. Both were in shorts and tee shirts without bras.

"I thought I told you two not to tease a man with the hints of nakedness. Either bras, heavy sweaters or naked. No in-between. That is getting you forty-five more after we eat and study for a bit.

I did bring some stuff to help you two concentrate on studying and not flirting with me. You will study naked though." Both had already shed their clothes by the time he finished and were kneeling at his feet. Their clothing was scattered about the room. "I will be in the bathroom of Berni's room getting things ready for you two.

Finish getting things ready and crawl in to be prepared for dinner and a two-hour study session. He hung both bottles, filled with a gallon of warm soapy water each, from the curtain rod of the shower. Each hose had a spinning flow indicator and ended in a double balloon nozzle one for inside the colon and one to trap the anus between the two. Sandy crawled in first. Her large breasts swaying nicely and the top of her ass bouncing with each stride.

"Have you ever had anything in your ass?" Jim asked.

"The only thing up there has been a guy's finger, and only once." Sandy answered.

"Well tonight we are going to begin your ass training so next weekend you can accommodate my size and girth without me damaging you. Are you ok with that?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, I look forward to you teaching us new things." Berni said.

He laid out the lavender plugs. The first one was the diameter of a silver dollar. The last one was bigger than Sandy's fist. It was the fourth that Jim held. "This is to be worn by you at school on Friday.

Tomorrow, you wear which ever one we get up to tonight. Once you are full, I am going to place this one in. Showing her the smallest one. Berni crawled in as Jim was pumping up the bulbs with the nozzle in Sandy's ass. "You will cramp and if you relax the pain will pass quickly. If you fight it the cramping will last longer until it passes." Jim said as he opened the flow enough that the ball spun lazily in the flow indicator.

Berni had never had anything in her ass except a thermometer by her mom. She was scarred and Jim asked her if she thought he would ever do anything to truly hurt her. She agreed and said, she would try, but would accept the punishment if she could not get to the next to last plug by Friday.

He got her enema started and wiped a tear from her eye as he kissed her cheek to leave. Jim prepared the Chinese leftovers for dinner, set the table, and put the food in the oven on 170 degrees to keep it warm. Both girls had some sweats going and he could see slight distention to their bellies.

"Ok, I am going to remove the nozzle and replace it with a plug. The two of you will crawl out and if you want to eat, you must sit up at the table and eat. If you are too uncomfortable to eat you will stay on your hands and knees at my feet. You can also sit on your heels and kneel at my feet. Those are your options for dinner."

The two girls with the plugs firmly seated in their asses and a belly full of warm soapy water crawled after him. Jim had put plates and silver out for them to eat but had given the option of them staying at his feet on hands and knees or kneeling if too uncomfortable to eat.

The two naked girls started to get more comfortable as the gallon of water was working its way up through the large intestine and leaving the colon less filled. They would feel a gurgle then pinching cramp then relief.

Berni finally got comfortable enough to sit and eat some of the great smelling food. The small pink plug felt odd when she sat on the heart shaped pink gem. She was soon used to it and eating away at the food. Just as Jim finished Sandy was able to start eating.

"When you two finish come to me, and I will take you each to your own bathroom where you can begin to relieve yourselves. When you finish, we will move up one size of plug and get you ready to study Technical document writing. For our midterm.

Berni finished first and began to crawl into the living room. Jim followed her into her bathroom and put her in the shower.

"You will probably want to shower when you are done, I will listen for your shower to stop then I will come and help you with the next size up and a little surprise I have for you two to study tonight." Jim told the redhead.

With the other things he had purchased three butterfly vibrators and three sets of remote-control vibrating eggs. He had the application on his phone, and he was the only one that could control them. He could see the temperature, battery status, and what setting each egg was on individually or he could control them in unison.

The largest egg was the size of a chicken egg, and the smallest was the size of a quail egg with one between. Sandy was slightly behind Berni. He heard Berni expelling against the shower wall as Sandy crawled and he walked by going down the hall to Sandy's bathroom.

He explained the same thing to Sandy and pulled the small plug from her in her shower. Warm water and shit hit the wall as he was moving his hand away. He dropped the plug in her sink for her to clean. He went to test the eggs. They were also color coded with anodization. Pink, red and purple.

He heard Berni's shower start then stop. He knew she was not done. The third time it started was the first time Sandy's shower started. Sandy's stopped but Berni's continued. He got the pink butterfly and three eggs and headed to her bathroom.

He had placed a bottle of lubricant on each of the girl's bathroom vanity counters. They would need them this week. He walked in and noticed the small furry creature covering Berni's mons had been removed.

"Please walk over here." Jim said and sat on the closed toilet. "Please put your hands behind your head and do not reach down."

Jim parted the girls Labia Majora, exposing her clitoral hood, clitoris, and Labia Minora. Her clitoris protruded from the hood and Jim could see she was very aroused. He pulled the hood further back and blew air on her exposed gland. She shuddered and moaned.

"You look beautiful showing this. I am glad you decided to shave. I hope you will let me sample this later, but for now we must study. Are you ready to graduate to size 2?" Jim asked.

"I think so Sir. Please go slow." Berni requested.

"You are the one that is going to put that in. Now in front of me, I want you to bend over and open your pussy so I can see the opening." Jim requested.

Berni did as asked, and Jim saw her beautiful pink insides. He placed some lubricant at her opening and said.

"This is going to be a little cold at first and there are three going inside. I will then place a butterfly over your vagina and a three inch long by one-and-a-half-inch thick part goes up inside of you."

He placed the smallest egg at her entrance and pushed. It slid right in. He put the next egg behind it and little effort for it to pass the entrance the third and final egg he added a little more lube to it and pushed it in with his thumb. He quickly put the butterfly in place.

It required a belt and straps around each upper thigh. He left the strap for the butt crack for her to hook. "Once the plug is in place, this strap goes up and hooks to the belt here." He tapped the belt and her lower back. He then went to help Sandy.

He moved an armchair in the living room to the end of the room below the television. He hooked his laptop to the television and placed two sheets of paper on cutting boards on the floor. His laptop sat on a tv tray next to the armchair. The two girls were now full of plug #2, three eggs and a butterfly vibrating on their clits.

He was getting A's in technical writing and the two girls were struggling. They would spend the next three hours with him changing the four different vibrating devices in and on the girls while they concentrated writing down and explaining the concepts, they had learned so far this semester. They did very little writing by hand in school before so they really had to concentrate and Jim on reading and grading the papers could see when the vibrations would really get to them the legibility of the handwriting was poor.

"For each mistake you are getting 10 strokes. If it is on your ass or tits half will go on the left and half on the right. The rest goes on the body part indicated. Jim grabbed a black permanent marker. I don't want you to forget so please stand with your hands at your sides." He told the two.

He put the number one on each of the girls breasts. Rolling a one gets a punishment here. On each of their butt cheeks he put a large number 2. On the freshly shaven pussies they each got the number 3. The upper back of the thighs where they met the ass cheeks got number 4's. With the belly button directly below, it was a 5 and between the shoulder blades was a 6.

"Sandy made 4 mistakes and Berni made 5 mistakes on the 10-question test. Both are failing but you will have the chance to repeat the concept between each of your punishment swats. These punishments will be received with my belt." Jim told the two.

Both tried immediately to beg out of the agreement.

"I will give you each a chance to reduce your punishments by one if you can tell me two of the concepts you missed and correct the answer in the next 5 minutes. You can look through your notes and tell me what you missed and correct it for two of Sandy's four and two of Berni's five."

Berni quickly recognized that she had confused the concepts on notation and the recognizing of trademarked materials. Jim accepted the corrections and moved hers down to four punishments of ten.

Sandy could not find hers. She thought she did but the one she quoted she had gotten right. Jim produced a pair of dice and handed one to each girl.

"You roll a number and tell me how many punishments you want to take on that part and I will read out the proper concept for one you missed, and you will repeat that concept as the other counts the number of strokes you have taken for that punishment." Jim told the two. "Sandy goes first she had less punishments."

Sandy picked up her red die and rolled it out on the cutting board with her papers on it. She rolled a six. This corresponded to her back.

"How many of your four would you like to take to your back?" Jim asked.

Sandy figured anything was better than her pussy or her tits. The ass would have been better, remembering last night, maybe not but still better than the others.

"I will take two of my four on my back." Sandy said.

With her arms out on the seat of his chair, her legs back and presenting her back to him Jim told Berni to count and gave Sandy the First concept to repeat for the first ten strikes He began just above her hips. After ten strikes Jim gave Sandy a break. She had repeated her concept perfectly ten times while taking strokes to her back.

Berni rolled a four.

"How many of your four punishments would you like to take to your thighs?" Jim asked Berni.

She decided on two as well. Giving Sandy a chance to recover she knelt next to the chair she was taking the punishment on while Berni pushed on the wall standing and Jim stroked each thigh with five swats of the belt as between swats Berni repeated her missed concept.

With two finished each Sandy's back was bright red and had a couple of welts that may bruise. Berni's thick thighs were covered in welts that had already started to discolor the soft pink flesh. Sandy rolled again as it was her turn as Berni rubbed her thighs and softly cried.

A five was face up on the dice giving Sandy the choice of the last 20 how many went across her abdomen between her tits and her pussy.

"I don't think I can take both there so only one." Sandy said.

Jim had her stand in the middle of the room with her arms crossed over her face so she could not see the belt coming.

"If I see you flinch you will be blind folded, and ears plugged." Jim told her.

Sandy cheated on the first one and flinched. Jim did as he told her he would, and with the first searing strike Sandy doubled over and screamed. A bright red band appeared on her soft belly just below the button. It took half an hour, but he finished the tenth with her still screaming after each and him not moving on until she had repeated the missed concept.

Berni's roll was five as well. She shuddered in fear.

"Do you want the blind fold as well?" Jim asked.

"No Sir, I think I want to try to take it without flinching but only one punishment please." Berni said.

Sandy settled where she could count on Berni. Berni took the strikes and grimaced, groaned and tears ran down her face as she held back the screams. The next to last struck with the tip of the belt just above where she had shaved earlier in the night, and it stung the worst. Leaving a welt shaped like the point of the leather on the belt pointed down to her vagina.

Sandy's last die roll. She rolled a one. This meant 5 to each breast. Her large round breasts on her thin torso were large targets but she was afraid of the belt.

"Can you use something other than the belt Sir. I fear the belt?" Sandy asked.

"Would my 2-foot ruler scare you less?" Jim asked pulling out a stainless-steel architects ruler.

"I think that would be better Sir." Sandy said.

Jim knew it was a different pain but still very painful getting hit from a thin flexible ruler than a thick flexible belt.

"Lie on the floor, on your back with your hands behind your neck and I will be striking each breast once and you will repeat your final missed concept." Jim told Sandy.

Jim finished and both breasts were bright red and covered in then welts from the edges of the ruler.

Berin took her final role with the 6 sides of evil and rolled a 3. Her pussy, of course it was, that was her luck, freshly shaved and sensitive.

"I want the belt Sir. That ruler looks more painful than the belt." Berni said.

"Stand like Sandy laid, and you will take five from in front and five from behind. It was painful and most painful when the tip struck Berni's clit directly, once from each direction causing her to squeeze her knees together and forget to speak her concept for a few seconds. She thought after that strikes to her tits might have been worse.

Jim snuggled both girls in Sandy's bed an hour later after rubbing salve into both girls' welts and drying together after a group shower. Jim woke to warm soft women in his arms and on his back. He untangled himself without waking the two and headed out for the day.

(Author's note: Actual die rolls determined the girls' punishments)

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
100 Followers
12