Jim's Girls Ch. 02: Naming and Claiming

Story Info
Jim takes his girls as pets and puts them in the yard.
8.3k words
4.58
8.6k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Lori had been using dating apps to get dates and was tired of the pettiness and lack of understanding of the guys she had met over the last couple of years. They acted like they wanted to know her feelings and she just wanted a take charge guy.

Someone who would let her know what he wanted so she had some guidelines to go by. She didn't want to decide where to go, what to do. That was not how she was wired. She had come across a site last year where a woman had given herself to a man as a pet. It intrigued her. She was now consumed with reddit posts that girls and guys posted as dogs, cats, bunnies, bears, and even ponies.

She thought it might be fun to be some strong man's, or woman's, preferably a man's, little puppy. Then this guy, exuding confidence walks into the restaurant, and she is dumb enough to give him an offer she expected to be refused. Now it is Wednesday at 2:00 and she is trying to figure out to wear to his apartment.

His answer to her "What should I wear?" question had her concerned. His answer was "Clothing Optional." That was worse than telling her to decide because if she showed up naked, he was obviously fine with that. She didn't want to be a slut for him though. Fuck, what should she wear.

Lori decided on a pair of yoga pants under a short, pleated skirt with a plaid print shirt tied under her breasts, exposing her midriff. She put on a lacy sheer bra and matching G-string panties. With her pale skin and freckles she never was much of a makeup girl so a little eyeliner and some pink lip gloss and she was ready after her 4" heeled pointed toe black leather boots to match the yoga pants.

The man was probably a bunch of bluster anyway. She would show up at his apartment and he would be boring as hell. Lori rode the bus three blocks from his little house. It was right next to the college. It was 5 minutes to three when she walked up the steps and knocked on his door. A minute later the tall rugged looking man opened the door.

"Early, I like that. It shows respect for my time and an eagerness on your part." Jim said. "Would you like to come in? My name is Jim." Holding out his hand.

Lori looked at his shoes first then looked up and said, "Lori, nice to know your name. I am normally not like this; I don't know what made me give you my phone at breakfast."

"Well don't worry, at least we can get to know each other. I don't think I'm a bad guy. I promise not to kill you or anything." Jim said, laughing.

Lori stepped into a neat and clean house. She guessed two bed and two bath bath, much like her own. Well, hers was an apartment this had a proper garage and was its own building, but she liked it. It looked like the back yard was fenced and private.

"I figured if you did show up, we would have an afternoon grill out in the back yard. I haven't shopped yet because I didn't know if you would show or not." Jim said honestly.

"That sounds great to me." Lori told Jim.

Jim was in gym shorts and a tee shirt. Lori could see as he moved that the man was in great shape and well-muscled. She could also see by the way his ass moved that he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Let me change and we can head to Mega Mart for some food and drinks." Jim told Lori.

Jim put on some cargo shorts and a button-down tropical print shirt with some canvas slip on shoes. He took her out the back door, after locking the front and they got in his sedan, in the driveway. Mega Mart was fifteen minutes away, but it had everything a person could need in it.

Jim figured out right away that Lori was wanting him to make the decisions on the night. He did not plan on taking advantage of the situation but he for sure was going to see where her boundaries were and what was her tick.

Jim walked into the store and let her hustle a little to keep up. Jim grabbed a cart and headed to the vegetable section on the far side of the store. He grabbed two ears of corn.

"You like corn, don't you?" Jim asked redundantly.

He heard a yes but knew it didn't matter. He grabbed steaks and made a comment about her not being a vegetarian right. Jim grabbed some asparagus to quickly grill for their appetizer along with some green beans and a small potato. He knew they wouldn't eat all of it, he just wanted to see if she was going to intervene. She did not.

"I need to grab some briquets and they are over there. Follow me." Jim told her.

He noticed her eyes and head turn to the pet isle where the leashes and collars were, along with the chew toys for pets.

"Is there something we need down there?" Jim asked, stopping the cart, and turning to Lori.

"No, I was just distracted." Lori lied.

Her problem was that her pale skin blushed as deeply red as her hair.

Jim took a wild stab at the semi obvious lie, "Puppy, Kitty, or is my new little redhead a Bunny girl?"

"Pup...I mean none of those. I don't know what you are talking about." Lori said.

"Ok, I'll make you a bet and if I lose, we have dinner and some drinks and forget about my entire misunderstanding of your signals. If I win, we follow this to where it goes tonight." Jim said.

Lori was embarrassed but also aroused and scared. "Ok, what is the bet."

"I am going to put a collar on you, and you are going to put your finger into those pants so I can see that it rubbed the front of your cunt. If it comes back stinking of arousal I win." Jim told Lori. "Puppy, Kitty or Bunny?"

She knew if he lifted her skirt right now, she wouldn't need to stick her finger down there. Her yoga pants had a spot starting because her panties were soaked through from just the few minutes of their conversation.

"Puppy." Lori said timidly.

"Have you ever been someone's puppy pet before?" Jim asked.

"No, it has only been a fantasy." Lori told him.

"From now on it is "Sir" when you speak to me, when I let you have your voice and your not my puppy. We need to get the briquets and head over to the adult store and get you some puppy stuff." Jim explained to her.

Jim allowed Lori to be human through dinner and a bottle of wine for her and a couple whiskey rocks for him. Jim lifted the box of stuff from the adult store onto the table.

"I want to play with my new puppy. Fetch, Daddy is going to collar little Fetch and she needs to mind or get a punishment!" Jim required.

Lori decided she had come this far, why not live out the fantasy with a man that seemed to understand and hadn't dismissed or belittled what she wanted. Lori dropped to her hands and knees crawling to Jim's side. Jim guided her to between his knees. Lori sat on her butt with her feet on each side. The cold rough concrete was probably ruining her yoga pants and looked up from Jim's crotch into his face.

"First some rules. Your safe word is Red or if gagged, shake your head back and forth until I see it. I will stop and let you out of your bondage and you may leave or talk about why you are concerned. Ok?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, Red or shake my head if a problem or too much." Lori said.

"OK, until further notice, you are Fetch my Pet and Puppy. Here is your collar and it shows from the tag that you are Fetch, and I am your owner. It has my phone number in case my Fetch gets lost. When this collar is on you are Fetch." Jim said.

"Woof." Fetch answered.

Jim picked up the box, clipped a leash on Fetch and headed into the house. Once inside he led her to the living room and began unzipping and removing the skirt. It was the first test to see if she was going to be the pet.

He then went to her boots. With those off she was quickly in bra and G-string. He unsnapped the four hooks and let the bra slide to the floor at her hands. The G-string was almost transparent with moisture when he pulled it past her large thighs and over her beautiful large ass.

Jim could not help himself as Fetch lifted her left knee off the floor and let him slide the garment off her body he bent and kissed her left cheek.

"My Fetch is a good girl, not fighting daddy during grooming. All the nasties must come off before the Puppy pretties go on." Jim said, playing the pet game.

"Woof." Fetch answered.

This got her a finger run through her crotch feeling the arousal of his new pet. That got him a shudder from the redhead. Her front paws were a pair of padded mittens that ended in dog paws. She had padded knee attachments that were paws as well. Two leather straps to hold her ankles to the upper thighs. A 1 1/2" silver plug with a whippy red and white tail that matched her hair color. The collar already on and A leather spaniel head. The head had a ring gag and rubber tube that if she pushed air through made a woof sound.

"Ok Fetch, I have some little eggs that are going inside. Be a good girl and present your ass to me. Put your little puppy head on the floor and lift your ass high in the air." Jim told his new puppy.

Jim slid a finger into the opening inside her presented pink flower. He pulled it out from the hungry muscle pulling on the digit and replaced it with a quail sized metal egg then one slightly larger. He left the Chicken egg sized one in the box for later. He set the eggs on a low pulse and soft buzzing.

Fetch had on her outfit and Jim walked her around the living room on the leash.

"Rules are, Puppies don't get orgasms unless the owner allows it. If not, the owner will belt the puppy so she can't have them ever. I want to take my pup for a walk outside. Come on girl." Jim told Fetch.

Jim took her into the back yard and walked her around the perimeter a couple of times.

''That is your boundary. You can play inside the boundary but do not leave it." Jim told her and unclipped his leash.

The boy next door heard the man say, "Come on girl, Fetch" and went to the fence to see if the man had gotten a new puppy. What he saw was his dream girl running on her hands and knees naked chasing a toy.

Jim went inside and poured another whiskey rocks and watched as Fetch had a lawn chair pillow seat between her legs and was humping it. He chuckled, went to his bedroom, and pulled out the extra enema kit he bought when he bought Berni's and Sandy's. He made a special punishment concoction with extra hot water and hung it in the shower.

He went out to fetch the Puppy Girl. Jim clipped his leash on and lifted his whiskey. Jim reached down between her legs and ran two fingers up and down the wet hot slit three times. Fetch was arching for access, trying to get the fingers inside.

"You are a naughty little puppy and must be punished. Follow me." Jim told her.

The bottle filled with one and a half gallons of hot water, soap, olive oil and cayenne pepper sauce, was not completely in Fetch but close. Her new owner had not seemed displeased with her, but she felt like he must have been to make her insides feel like they did right now. She was on her knees in his bathroom, sweating, shaking, and crying from the burning inside and the feeling of 1 and a half gallons of water trying to find room in her intestines. Jim walked in to check on her and said, "Did you have an orgasm without asking?"

"Yes, Sir," She stuttered through her pain and tears.

"You know you must be punished for that transgression. I am going to remove the nozzle. I understand how full you are, but you are going to atone for your breach before you get relief. If you lose a little in this process, I understand, and you will not be punished if you try your hardest not to lose any of my enema." Jim explained.

"I will do my very best to comply, Sir." She said pathetically. He turned her eggs up a little bit. Rubbing his left hand up and down through her exposed Labia she began to moan with the new pleasure pushing through the pain of her insides. He slowly removed the nozzle and quickly replaced it with her lubricated stainless-steel plug. She lost very little water. "You may orgasm as many times as you would like with the enema inside you."

"Thank you, Sir." She replied.

He clipped her leash back on and returned to the living room. He had a dining room chair set in the middle. He had just taken two ED pills before entering to get her out of the enema bag. They would take another twenty minutes to react to his body. He clipped her wrists behind her back and said.

"I want your mouth to bring me to orgasm. You will not spill a drop of what I give you. He removed his shorts and underwear, showing her what she would be working with for the first time. He had sweated a lot on the car rides so Jim could smell his own mustiness as he removed his clothes. He sat with his flaccid cock hanging over his scrotum, legs spread and Lori eagerly knee walked over and began to nuzzle his groin like a happy puppy.

Using her tongue, she was able to get the head into her mouth. Working with the gem on her front post she began to move back and forth, side to side on the underside, getting the response she desired.

Once he was semi-hard, she buried her face in his groin. Her tongue did not stop she had her tongue out licking his upper sack and stroking the shaft of his hardening cock with the back post and gem. It was not until he was hard did, she pull back and begin to use her mouth like he would her pussy. Long slow strokes, waiting for the count of two with her chin on his sack and her nose ring buried in his lower abdomen.

He turned her eggs all the way up giving her as much pleasure as he was receiving. She was now moaning on his hard cock as she throats stroked it. He wanted to grab the back of her head, but he clenched the chair allowing his new pet to do the work he asked her to do. At the bottom she felt his bulbous head grow larger and felt his testicles bumping her chin.

Lori quickly made three full strokes, caught her breath, and buried her chin on the base, his balls were now up on the sides of his base, and he began to empty into her lower throat. Lori moaned in orgasm as she felt his seed trickle to her stomach. She began to swallow around his shaft pulling any seed in his urethra to the end.

Keeping a tight suction when she felt him stop pumping, Fetch slowly milked his shaft with her lips tight to get all the semen he gave for her. She was very careful of his now ultra-sensitive glans but milked the shaft and carefully pulled the droplets from the slit of his glans. Jim reached down and unclipped her wrists.

Patting her head he said, "Let's get that dirty water out of you and you can shower while I get ready for the remainder of your punishment. He left the eggs singing in the pussy and knew she had orgasmed while performing with her mouth.

He was going to give her one more as she expelled the water that had distributed the hot pepper in her guts. He knew every stream she expelled was going to feel like fire on the nerves of her rectum. The lotion he used later while taking what she had willingly given him was going to do little to calm those flames.

Jim placed her in the tub and said, "don't push until my hand is out of the way."

Jim pulled the plug in her ass to the widest point and pushed it back in. He continued to do that enjoying the way her vaginal opening was pulsing in time with the eggs and with him slow fucking Fetch's ass with the plug.

Lori was moaning and then she stopped. He knew she was on the edge and would not come back down until her orgasm had taken her. Jim quickly pulled the plug, and she began to shudder in orgasm and spray the wall of the tube with warm wet oily shit. He closed the glass door to the tub and started the shower on warm.

"Adjust the temperature to how you like it." He said turning the eggs down to a dull hum. "Don't leave until you have finished expelling my water."

Jim went and got the bedroom ready for the night. He built a harness system from seven hooks he drilled into joists in the ceiling. The ropes would use the rings built into her puppy sleeves to suspend her arms and legs. He would bind her breasts in a tied harness and her puppy hood would have a rope from it to hold her head while she slept or did not. What did he care.

Jim had his side of the bed clear so her drool through the night would land on her side of the bed. She crawled into the bedroom wearing her red ball gag, Her ass was plugged with his red heart. He said, "We are going to get Fetch into her puppy suit, and I am going to fuck my ass before bed."

Jim started with her hood. Then the arm sleeves put her hands at her shoulders with a strap to go behind her neck and attach to the back of the stiff training collar holding her head into position. A wide belt went around her waist and her leg sleeves ended in the same straps that attached to the center of the back of the belt.

Once Lori was in place, he lifted her to the bed and began to build her breast harness. He did not tighten the sides of the breasts as she was going to be in this all night. It crisscrossed the center of her sternum and between her shoulder blades he tied the upper and lower ropes together, tightening the harness now restricting Fetch's breathing slightly.

Most of Fetch's weight was supported by her sternum, rib cage and the belt around her waist. Jim adjusted her height to where he would be able to access all three holes. Then using ropes attached to right above the paw shaped pads he put her elbows and knees parallel to her hips and shoulders.

Jim slid a blind fold over Lori and took photos from all angles with his phone. He turned the eggs up slightly and stroked himself hard with the lubricant. A long string of juices hung from the clitoral gem to the comforter as did saliva from her chin.

Jim slowly pulled the heart and plug from Fetch's ass. Placing his now hard cock at her entrance he grabbed her hips and slowly slid into the warm pulsing rectum. He could still feel the hot pepper on his cock head as he sheathed it with the Pet's colon.

Using Fetch's swing for the motion, he used her to masturbate his cock.

Lori's eggs were on high, and he simply said, "Orgasm as you wish, Fetch, I welcome the sensations."

Jim could feel her eggs through the walls between his cock and them. She did orgasm and squeezed his cock all the tighter with her asshole. It took him ten minutes of slow stroking her to orgasm. Lori had gotten three by his count.

Jim quickly pushed the plug back in before any of his seed could escape. Turned the eggs down to just pulse, no vibrations for the night. Turned out the light and whispered in his slaves ear. "Use you in the morning." He slept like a log.

Jim's morning wood was ready, so he just removed the ball, turned the eggs on high and after she worked her jaw a little, he said, "Swallow this."

Jim buried his hard fat cock in her throat. Becoming a well-trained slut, she complied and moaned around his cock ready for her own morning orgasm.

"You get yours after I get mine. Jim fucked her mouth hard using the swing effect again. He buried and held her at his base while he emptied in his pet's throat.

Lori began to shudder with her orgasm as she was asphyxiating on Jim's cock. He pulled free before she passed out and she gulped air into her lungs that were on fire.

Jim placed the ball back in her mouth and left her to listen to him start the shower and pee. He finished his shower and returned to remove her blindfold.

"I am going to get you down and you can go outside and do your business on the lawn like a good girl." He lowered her to the bed. Lifted her to the floor.

Left the chest harness in place and clipped Fetch's red leash to her stiff collar and said, "Fetch, outside."

Jim led her to the sliding door for the fenced back yard. The boy next door heard the sliding door and hoped to see his fantasy girl again. Did he ever. This new site not only logged into his spank bank forever, but his therapist's also when he was 38 and explaining his inner most secrets would log it into his own spank bank.

Once Fetch was out in the grass, Jim removed her plug and left her outside to do what came naturally. He went out and started his car, she heard that and panicked on the inside. She calmed again when she saw him return with Fetch's leash. Jim led her inside. He picked her up and placed her over his legs in a kitchen chair. He reinserted the plug in her hole and began to spank her ass.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers