Jim's Girls Ch. 02: Naming and Claiming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so you remember to be a good girl until I come back. I will see you at work for breakfast tomorrow morning. There will be two young girls with me that are also my possessions. I will have you show them where the bathroom is, and you will show them your plug to show my possession of you as well. You are not allowed underwear unless menstruating. No bras and you will always wear my plug and eggs. The girls have been stretching my assholes all week and I will be using them both Friday night. They are anal virgins. I will leave an address on your counter. You are to be there after work is finished. Bring your dress Fetch and don't disappoint me."

He said this the entire time he was smacking her ample ass hard with his hand. There were dark splotches, and it was fire red when he finished. His hand hurt and told him he had probably reached fifty per cheek. Tears ran down Lori's face, but no sound came from behind the gag.

Jim unbuckled the straps holding her arms and legs in place and set her on the floor to get out of bondage when she was ready. What a satisfying date for the first date. Both thought as he left. It felt good to be owned again. She had missed her mistress, but Mistress was gone now and replaced by a very forceful Domme.

Lori worked her way out of her dress as she called it. It took some doing to get the knot Jim left between her shoulder blades undone. Lori showered and made it to work just in time for her afternoon shift. Her older coworker gave her a knowing glance as she began to give her tables that she was leaving.

Lori knew Sir would want her to wear her jewelry, the only thing she removed was the nose ring. It was a conservative crowd at the diner, and she did not want to offend anyone. The next day, true to his word, Sir walked in with two very cute, coeds. She had her Fetch dress in a large bag in the back. He and the two sat at a booth.

"I am going to treat you two for breakfast before our noon study session. The two were dressed in mid-thigh pleated dresses with Berni in a sleeveless lumberjack button down cotton shirt. Sandy was in a high school softball jersey with mid length sleeves and numbers hiding her very erect nipples topping her breasts.

Jim let Sandy pull her hair in a ponytail through a ball cap and Berni had two balls of hair on the top of her head in the current double bun fashion. He thought it would give him a good place to immobilize her head as he skull fucked her. So, he encouraged it.

They walked in and he said, "There is an open booth in the back. The girls knew enough already that they were to lift the skirts and sit directly on his plug in his ass when seated. Both had gotten the required plug in this morning, but both thought the pain was unbearable. The cute redhead with the large tits came over to take their order when Sir did something odd.

"Miss, would you show these two to the restroom please? I think they need something." Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir." She answered.

Lori grabbed Berni by the hand and pulled her from the booth. Sandy slid out on her side and followed the redhead to the restroom. Once inside both girls looked at the redhead as she bent at the waist and showed a shaved vagina and a red gem heart where her asshole should be. Berni got it first.

"Sir, owns you doesn't he." She asked the older girl.

"Yes, he took possession on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning." Fetch answered.

Now Sandy and Berni noticed the purple splotches that also dotted their asses two days after a spanking from Sir.

"Does this mean we are all going to play together?" Sandy asked. Fetch recited the address sir had given her for tonight.

"That is our address. We will see you there when you get off work. By the way, your ass is beautiful." Sandy stated.

"Thank you. See you tonight, but now I need to get your order from Sir." She left quickly and the two whispered how much fun they would have with her. They returned to Sir after each had gone potty and washed their hands. They returned to Sir and sat on either side of him.

"You may speak freely. I ordered each of you bacon and scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with white toast." Sir stated.

Berni said, "She is beautiful Sir, Thank you for letting us play with her."

Sandy said, "She has a beautiful ass sir and I think her tits might be bigger than mine. You should love tying those and striking them."

Jim unlocked his phone and handed it with the photos open on the last shot of Fetch in her dress to Berni.

"Pass it to Sandy when you have seen them. The pictures of her initially in the dog outfit with her red hair pulled out the top of the hood were amazing. Then her hovering over the bed with a string of fluid drizzling to the bed over the red gem covered clit and out of her red lips over a large red ball gag. Eyes covered with a black leather blind fold. Bound in her dog outfit, arms, legs, and head parallel to her body and the bed.

Fetch seemed to float. Berni saw the rings with the gems in her nipples and the ring in her nose that had a gem that sat on her upper lip as the pushed it horizontally. Berni was juicing as she looked at the images, imagining it was her trussed up so. The rope bra was amazing with her large breasts. Berni knew for her the bra would never be so dramatic as just functional with her small breasts. She passed the phone to Sandy, having returned to the first photo. When Sandy was done looking at it, she passed it back to Sir and asked, "Can I have an outfit like that Sir?"

"Me too," Berni quickly chimed in.

"I would be fine with three pets to play with. Would you three like to be dogs or what?" Sir asked.

"I want to be a bunny." Sandy stated.

"I want to be a kitty." Berni stated.

"Instead of studying this afternoon, we will go to the city and see if any of the adult shops have a bunny outfit that will fit and a kitty outfit for Berni. Their food was served, and Sir handed Fetch a key.

"We seem to need a bunny and a kitty outfit for this evening. If we are not back, let yourself in and get as far into your Fetch dress as you can. We will return as soon as we can. Is there anything you want me to pick up?"

"I have an idea Sir, but I need to be present when we receive it. So, it can wait until tomorrow." Lori stated.

The girls hurried through their breakfasts and waited quietly while Sir finished his. The meal was $25 Jim left $40. Knowing she would earn it later in the night. He finished his breakfast, and the girls followed him to the car.

He made both sit in the back so they could chat, and gossip and he could be alone with his thoughts. He was enjoying his eighties on eight on the radio when he heard Berni say.

"Sir can you turn it down? I think we found the Bunny suit. It looks like it is at the "Upper Emporium" on Sixth avenue."

Jim unlocked his phone and Berni put in the address. He followed the directions as they cut into his radio station, and they were soon there.

The girls were with him so the man at the door did not question him or them as they entered. Jim went to the overweight woman at the register and said, "My girl here says you have a bunny suit in her size."

She looked down at Sandy and said, "She must have her tits and ass covered to wear it in the store. Nothing goes inside her in the store. Those parts of the outfit either fit, or they don't. The outfit comes as is."

"Sandy, go pick out a purple leather zip open top that will fit you and a zip open crotch bottom that will fit you. Better not go with a thong. Sounds like parts of your cheeks must be covered as well." Jim told her. "If Berni can find kitty pants and top that fits her we will take that as well."

There was a catalog of bondage equipment on the counter and Jim began to thumb through it as the girls shopped. They each returned with an outfit, and he purchased them. "You both go get in these. Berni you can put your skirt and shirt over yours until we find the kitty outfit.

"You're looking for a kitty outfit for that petite girl?" The large woman asked.

"Yes, that is what she wants, that is what she gets." Jim stated.

"We just got some in and I believe we got a cat outfit that will work. Those thighs might stretch the panels to the max, but I think it will work."

She said something into her mike on her shoulder and a squeak came back and she answered, "Yes you fuck."

Quickly a mousy little man wearing only leather shorts over an obvious diaper rushed out with a box and dashed back to the safety of the back room. It had a picture of a small oriental girl in a cat outfit which was white leather. The hood had the cat nose in pink and the inside of the ears were pink.

She had red lips around a white ball. The tail stood up from a plug obviously in her ass. It had the stiff collar and the waist belt of Fetch's dog outfit. He took the box to the changing room and caught the girls adjusting each other's bottoms to accommodate his plugs.

"You help each other get the belts, collars, and leg sleeves in place. Put on the hoods and collars. Get your arms in your sleeves and I will come in fifteen minutes to complete the outfits. Leave the tails and ball gags in the boxes." Jim instructed.

He knew that if the girl's liked this play that he would custom order better outfits down the road. He just wanted these to last until they either tired of the play or decided like Fetch that this is what they liked.

Jim walked into the dressing room to find all he needed to do was to hook the long straps of their arms up to the collars and snug the elbows to the bottom of the sleeves. Jim snapped the white lead to the kitty and the lavender lead to the bunny.

He picked up the skirts and shirts. Wrapped the ball gags and tails in the clothes and led the two out to the counter. He set the clothes on the counter and exposed the ball gags. One was white for the kitty, and one was a light gray to match the bunny. He paid the lady with cash, 20% discount for cash. Once she made change, he took the white ball gag and installed it on the kitty and the gray and installed it on the bunny.

Jim led the two back out the door and loaded them into the car. He then enjoyed a nice quiet ride back to the house. The two found little to no way to be comfortable and struggled to get back up off the floor when he slowed quickly for a stop light, and they ended up on their backs on the floor of the back seat. Jim chuckled and enjoyed the sound of his pets struggling in the back seat.

Jim pulled up to the front of the house and opened the back door. He removed the two and led them up to the house in their new pet outfits. He opened the front door with his key. He had given Fetch Berni's key.

There next to the door wearing only her outfit was Fetch. He had to reach down and secure her hands to the back of the collar, but the remainder of the outfit was complete except for the tail. His plug still resided in that hole. Her eyes widened as she recognized the bunny and kitty following him into the house. Jim closed the door and reached down, removing their leather tops and bottoms. He tossed them on the dressing bench next to the door.

"You three play, I am going to start some dinner and I will fix you three something for some pet bowls. I will go shopping in the morning and get three water bowls and three food bowls for my three new pets".

Jim fixed cream of wheat for the three and added milk to it in the bowls so they could slurp it. Jim fixed himself a steak and potato with green salad.

While Sir was fixing his own dinner the three walked around each other and inspected. Fetch liked the girls' ample sized asses; Sir was an ass man. She thought Kitty's small breasts were cute with the cone shaped areola and long firm nipples. Bunny and her tits could have been from the same mold.

Their areola were the same size and color, their nipples were the same size and color. Her body was just smaller, and her ass and waist were slightly smaller. Bunny and Kitty were jealous of the jewelry Fetch was wearing.

Jim picked up the three bowls and his plate. Scraped them and rinsed them off. He placed them on the sideboard of the sink to be washed later. He had put all three of the enema bottles up in the bathroom of Berni's old room. He filled each with warm water, soap and a cup of olive oil that would go in last, because it floated on the water. He lined the girls up. Starting with Fetch. He pulled her jewel free and inserted the nozzle with the balloons. Inflated them and started the two-gallon flush. She was followed by the others.

"I am going to work on some hooks in the ceiling of the living room. My pets are going to sleep suspended above the floor, after I am done using them. He set up three sets of hooks like he had put above Lori's bed when he stayed there on Tuesday night. He went to check on them and Fetch was empty, or full, depending on how you define it.

Jim removed the balloons and quickly reinserted the plug. The other two have a ways to go. She followed him out to the living room, and he was setting up what looked like an obstacle course of couch cushions some down chairs and ropes about 24" off the ground with ropes under them. He left her to observe the course. She planned for running it as she assumed there was going to be a prize for the winner. He returned with his other two pets and explained.

"The pet that is in last place will receive encouragement with the quirt. We will start over here and the pet that does three laps the fastest will get to sleep less stressfully than the two that do not win. Once we have completed three laps, you will be able to expel your two gallons. I then am going to suspend you three and take my pleasure for the night from you." He positioned them and said go.

Fetch had a definite advantage because she had spent more time in her dress. The ropes clipped her nipples and flicked her jewels. They were much harsher on the smaller girls as the course rope was pulled tight across their bodies as they crossed it. One leg at a time put the rope directly on their clits as they slid across.

The three had raw chests, torso, clits, and legs by the time they made their laps. They traded the rear position as the quirt landed on ones ass, she would bolt past the other. Jim was surprised when Fetch won by almost a lap. He expected the others to be closer than that.

He sent Fetch to the bathroom in the bedroom he had claimed. Previously Sandy's room. The other two he put in the tub in the bathroom together and pulled both of their plugs.

"Try not to soil the leather too badly. I will teach you how to care for it later." He left them to expel their liquid into the tub.

Fetch was in the shower, waiting for her master to show up.

Jim petted her fire red hair and said, "Good girl, you won the big prize. For now, try not to soil your leather too bad and get rid of the water."

He pulled her plug and left. Jim set up the ropes and laid out the coils to create the chest harnesses. Fetch again was the first, even though he removed her plug last. He started on her chest harness and Bunny was next, he put her next to Fetch and Kitty would be on the far right across the living room. He finished the chest harness for Fetch and started on Bunny's when Kitty came out. Her white leather showed shit spatter on the lower parts.

"Don't worry Kitty, I will show you how to keep that from staining your pretty white leather." He told her and she looked up at him with tears.

Now with hope. He finished tying the bra onto Bunny and started on Kitty. Because she was so self-conscious, he spent extra time making her small breasts stand out with the tie. He was planning on photographing them at specific angles to enhance the size for her to see.

She did not realize how sexy her areola and nipples made her look. Any man that could not appreciate them was a fool. He suspended her first. One step at a time. Most of her light weight was carried by the waist belt and chest harness. He then spread her knees and elbows 90 degrees and placed her head with a rope to keep her from dropping it with gravity. She could still lift it four inches, but it would not drop to where the stiff collar poked her chin.

This followed with Bunny and Fetch was last. Each had returned her plug after expelling the enema. He had consumed two ED pills prior to starting the suspensions. He went to the bedroom and retrieved three leather blindfolds and returned. He started with his Kitty.

"You will see me again when I free you in the morning."

He kissed her ball gag and placed the blind fold. He did the same for Bunny. For

Fetch he said, "You won my bed for the night. I will fuck Lori tonight and Fetch will stay in the living room with the other pets."

She went into darkness to ponder the meaning of that statement. Jim removed Kitty's plug and using a large syringe pushed lubricant into her rectum as the hole remained for a short while. His cock was pharmaceutical hard. Jim stroked it with some of the same lube and turned the eggs in his kitty up to high.

Jim had put a bowl below the mouth and pussy of each girl. To catch the liquid, they expelled through the night. He set the tip of his cock at the entrance to her tiny asshole surrounded by ample ass flesh. She was flying and her pussy was on 11. Berni felt the emptiness left by the removal of the plug. The cold lubricant followed by pressure on her anus again. She pushed against it like Sir had taught her.

Berni felt something warm begin to slide into her ass. Her world exploded as orgasm from the eggs dancing on her G-spot. Her next conscious thought was. His giant cock is now buried in my ass hole. That pushed her over again.

For Jim it was that he was trying to go slow. When the head of his cock got past the sphincter her body sucked him in to depth. He was suddenly buried in her tiny body, and she was convulsing on his erect rod. He started to stroke her body and as soon as it stopped, it began again.

He lasted six strokes and began to pump inside of the jerking and twitching body of his Kitty. When Jim finished, he reinstalled her plug. Turned the eggs down to normal and put the butterfly over her clit and into her vaginal opening.

Jim put the butterfly on low and left her to go sit with a Rye Whiskey and recover from that experience. For Berni it was magical. She felt no pain from him entering or going to the hilt. The muscles of her body left her in a euphoric haze of endorphins and orgasms.

Kitty could not wait for Sir to use his ass again. She felt gobs of drool rolling down her chin. She could not feel the stream of liquid that had escaped her vagina and now left the bowl a third full.

Jim picked up his phone where he propped it to record Kitty's first anal adventure. It amazed him at the amount of movement her body showed and the muscles that obviously tensed in her body. He nipples seemed to grow a half inch while she convulsed. If she wasn't over there contently moaning to herself, he would think of rushing her to a hospital. The flood of liquid from mouth and vagina on the recording was impressive.

He finished his rye and the smell of sex and the sites of the breasts hanging free in the air and two more women available for his use enticed him to sample his next virginal asshole. He walked up behind the Bunny girl and swatted her left ass cheek. The way she was suspended the muscle was loose and it bounced nicely. He began to play the bongos on her ass. She began to moan. Pulling the plug free he squirted lube in the slowly closing hole. She moaned more. He turned her eggs up causing the moaning to raise in pitch and the bongos began again on her loose ass flesh. He could see the dripping from her vaginal opening increase, and he placed his again hard cock at the entrance.

Sandy had reached a new normal. The eggs were playing a tune in her vagina. She had become accustomed to that. She hung weightless in the air. The coolness on her clitoris from the vaginal leakage cooling as it began to slide off it and the saliva dropping from her chin. Bunny had become comfortable with the large ball behind her teeth and the position Sir had tied her in.