Jim's Girls Ch. 03: Moms and New Suits

Story Info
Jim's Pets Moms Come for the holidays and new suits.
5.6k words
4.56
4.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Fetch was kept as a puppy most of the time she was not at work. Jim and she talked about getting a bigger place so the pets would have room to play when he let her be Lori. Berni and Sandy were doing much better in school, finals were a week away so most of their free time was spent studying.

Jim had moved himself and Lori into the small house that Berni and Sandy had. With the four paying the rent it left lots of extra income available for custom pet dresses that had arrived that week. Jim was saving them for after finals.

Lori had been able to quit her waitress job and she kept the household chores done while the three were in their classes and studying. It also allowed more time in her Fetch dress. On the Friday before finals week Berni took a phone call on the walk home. Jim was in his usual place following behind the two girls admiring the bouncy asses he owned.

"Sir, our mom's want to come visit on the week after finals and stay through the first of the year when their real estate business picks up again." Berni said.

"That puts them here three weeks with 6 of us in a two-bedroom house. Are they going to be able to sleep together and us four all in my room. What will they think of my pets?" Jim asked.

"Our moms are very liberal and had more dates with each other than with men. I know they had a couple of old VHS movies that included some bondage, but I don't think they will care as it is voluntary. They taught us to explore our boundaries sexually." Sandy told him.

"Have either of you told them?" Jim asked.

"No, I haven't Sir." Berni told Jim.

"Me either." Sandy expressed.

"Don't but tell them we will see them on Friday afternoon after finals." Jim said. "Have them arrive for dinner at 6pm. They can bring wine and we will supply everything else."

The next 10 days were spent with very little play and a lot of studying. The two girls each had a full grade lower than Jim in writing and physiology. This meant that each of them owed him two punishments that were considered majors. The group had separated their punishments into minors, moderates, and majors.

Minors were sexual spankings and light nipple play. It could also include light but not stringent bondage. It usually ended in sex of some sort for one or both participants. Jim had started having the girls do the minors to each other while he watched.

Moderates included stringent bondage and painful whipping or paddling. It could also include discomfort from bound breasts, vaginal cleave ties and other forms of discomfort but moderates would last no more than an hour.

Majors were for 8-10 hours, could include humiliation but always were to include striping and bruising that lasted a week to 10 days. The bondage was not only stringent but painful. Each of his pets had only endured one major in the three months they had been together.

Jim had thoughts ripping through his mind on the way home after the third and final test he had on Thursday of Finals week. The two pets had another on Friday. Jim and Fetch would be busy Friday getting the house ready for two more women that he and Fetch had never met.

Jim had let Berni and Sandy stay human all finals week and Thursday night the two spent in Sandy's old bedroom and Lori was human in Jim's bed that night.

Lori woke Jim in her favorite way wearing her Fetch collar. This meant she did not have words, so she used her mouth to swallow his morning wood and wake him with that. Jim let her finish with only his hand in her hair. He was always amazed at how thick her bright red; naturally wavy hair was.

Jim had started to convert the garage into a workout room but decided that they would make it into a temporary bedroom right now. They used his pickup to go to a home center and buy a king size bed. Lori like a massive four poster and Jim told her they could take the bed out of the master bedroom and move it to the garage, replacing his current bed with this one.

Jim was imagining the graphic ways he could tie his pets with those substantial posts to suspend them. With that done it was slightly past noon when Lori and Jim headed to the location of her coming out to him, Mega Mart.

Not knowing the women's eating habits Jim was going to grill a small pork roast and make some beef and chicken teriyaki skewers with peppers and pineapple. He would also grill some baby red potatoes, corn on the cobb and a pecan pie for dessert with fresh cream for the pie.

The two got back to the house and had everything prepped and ready for the grill by 4pm when the other two girls got home.

"The three of you rotate through the showers and get groomed. Rose and Tracy will arrive, and I want my pets presentable for them." Jim instructed.

Both Berni and Sandy's stomachs flipped. They had hoped to discuss their kink with their moms first. Jim was going to display it right off the bat. Sandy was the first out of the shower and wearing her bunny collar. Jim got out her surprise. It was a new grey leather bunny suit. The belts to hold the arms and legs in bondage to have the elbows and knees being the feet. In the suit the rear feet were elongated by 18" to form the bunny feet.

Sandy was aroused by the feel of the fur on the outside of the suit. It was soft like bunny fur should be. The hood had built in ears with pink leather lining. The hood form fit her face as Jim had taken a mold of her head to send to build it perfectly. The nose of the bunny had two small hooks that held in her nostrils. Once dressed Jim saw BUNNY stitched in pink in the black collar. No zippers or belts and buckles were visible.

Kitty was next and got her new suit as well. The black cat suit was adorned with the same detailed aesthetics as the bunny. It even had realistic whiskers on the sides of the leather hood that only left Kitty's mouth uncovered. The collar with Kitty stitched in purple.

Fetch's new puppy suit was a brindle coloring. Her hood had a larger black nose with the hooks, but Jim wanted her mouth to still be available so no ugly dog mask. Her ears flopped on the side of her head and looked like a mastiff. Each of the girls' ample asses were still bare as were the breasts of the three. The three were dressed and Jim ordered them to stay in the living room and when the doorbell rang to line up, Kitty, Bunny, and Fetch. If they got it wrong their first punishment would occur when presenting them to Rose and Tracy.

Jim started the roast before putting the pets in their suits. He checked on it and it was about an hour out at 5:45. Unlike their daughters the doorbell rang at 5:56. Jim checked, and his pets were lined up in the proper order and waiting for the guests lined up just inside the living room. Jim opened the door and was greeted with two women in their mid-thirties that looked very similar to their daughters.

Jim held his hand out to shake and greeted them.

"Tracy? I'm Jim."

"Rose? I'm Jim. Won't you come in and let me take that." Jim told them, reaching for the bag in Rose's hand.

Upon entering Rose gasped, followed quickly by Tracy.

"They are adorable. Sandy always wanted to be a bunny. She was one four years in a row for Halloween. I am glad to see you have embraced her desire." Tracy said walking to her daughter to pet the Bunny.

"Bernadette always wanted a Kitty. Did you choose or did she? She is adorable." Rose said.

"The girls each chose their own suits. They each chose to be my pets. The third is Puppy Lori. They will be in the yard playing while we adult and grill out." Jim told the two.

"We have the spare bedroom inside and set up a room in the garage. However, you two choose. You will see the pets' sleeping arrangements later. For now, if you would like to, we can bring in your luggage." Jim stated.

To Jim's surprise each woman only had one large suitcase and a ditty bag. Jim took Rose out to the garage to store her suitcase and get arranged. Jim checked on the roast after leaving Rose and Tracy to get their rooms arranged as they would like.

Jim put the three girls to play and lounge in the grass of the yard and get used to their suits. He had installed the two smaller eggs and the butterfly on each of the girls and now set them to medium as they moved about in the yard.

The roast was done and needed to rest so Jim transferred it to the kitchen oven and set it on 170-degrees to rest. He stoked up the brickettes to start the appetizers and the other courses. The potatoes in foil went on directly as they needed to get done and were protected from the fumes of the brickettes as they began to burn.

Tracy was the first out and she was in a pink sundress with thin strap sandals. The dress had some wrinkles in it from the suitcase, but Jim let it go. As she walked to him, he was sure that she was braless. That was ok with him, her daughter was topless and bottomless. Jim put the six corn cobs on in their husks to steam and grill.

Rose entered the yard from the front gate wearing a tube top and pleated mid-thigh skirt. Wearing front toed sandals. Tracy had emerged with a bottle of red wine and two glasses which she generously filled and handed one to Rose as she came to the table.

"Not at all what I expected. A Man who caters to the needs of his girls, and cooks also. What can I get you?" Rose asked, taking the wine from Tracy.

"In the freezer you will find a tray with 2" ice balls in it. There are tumblers in the cupboard to the right of the sink and on top of the fridge is a bottle of Buffalo Trace. Pour three fingers over the ice ball into the tumbler and bring it to me please." Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir." Rose said.

Tracy sat mesmerized by her daughter and friend in their pet suits. Rose returned and handed Jim his drink.

"How did you and the girls get to them being your pets?" Rose asked, returning to the table, and sitting with her wine.

Jim told them about the girls being late for a study session and him trying to teach them to respect other people's time. He required them to call him Sir as a punishment and sign of respect when they were studying.

The girls invited him over to study for mid-terms and dinner. When he arrived, the only thing covering them was a tee shirt each. They were being little teases and he wanted to teach them another lesson, so he gave them the choice of what punishment they wanted.

The girls chose a spanking and since all they had on was tee shirts it became a bare bottom spanking. This led to studying physiology and anatomy naked. He spent the night.

"How were they in bed?" Tracy asked.

"Clumsy but very nice for a man as old as I am, you forget how tight the younger girls are." Jim chuckled.

"You never do get the same tone back once a bowling ball has stretched those muscles out." Rose chided.

Jim continued that the next day he went to breakfast and the cute redhead in the dog suit gave him her number and asked for a date. He accepted and was going to grill on that date. She went with him to get the food and briquettes. While in Mega Mart he noticed her looking at the pet section when they walked by.

Following a hunch, he asked her what kind of pet she wanted to be for him. She tried to evade and then he told the women of the bet.

"Fuck I would lose that bet right now, if I was wearing panties." Tracy said.

"Me too," said Rose.

Jim continued that Lori admitted she wanted to be a puppy. The following weekend the girls found out about Lori being Jim's pet and wanted to be pets as well. Since then, the four had lived in his house, let the other two leases go and they were pets when they wanted, and he let them be human when they wanted.

"Berni and Sandy had wanted to explain this to you two, but I required them to be in their suits to see how you, their mothers, would react. I think I like the reaction. Now I want the two of you to stand up and put your feet right here shoulder width apart." Jim ordered.

The two 36-year-old women did as asked. Jim walked up between the two put his left hand up under Rose's skirt, his right up under Tracy's dress and drug a finger through each of their pussies, eliciting a moan from each. Both had hair covering their vaginas but that was easy to fix later.

Jim held each finger under the other's nose. Both women opened their mouths and sucked the other off his finger.

"Like daughter, like mother. I think we are in for a great month. In this house sluts, slaves and pets don't sit with cloth under their ass. The two of you will only wear skirts and dresses and they will always be raised so your skin is against the chair or seat." Jim stated.

"Yes, Sir." Both returned.

"You two can sit back down and start to cut stuff up to put in the three bowls for the pets to eat. I will get the roast and a bottle of wine for their bowls." Jim ordered handing the two women three color coded bowls. One red Fetch, one pink Kitty and one lavender Bunny, in the bowls.

Jim returned with the roast and three more bowls of the same color and a bottle of wine. Once the pets had a little of each, potato, corn, chicken skewer, beef skewer and roast in the food bowl the bowls were set out and Jim lowered the vibrations to a low setting.

"Time to eat girls." Jim said.

Enjoying how the asses flexed and bounced on the three as well as the large breasts swaying.

"Poor Bernadette doesn't have the titty sway the other two do", Tracy exclaimed.

"I love Kitty's tits. I think they are the cutest of the three. They are certainly the most sensitive. The rings keep her nipples erect all the time. It is sexy as hell" Jim explained. "You will see later what I am talking about."

Jim set each pet's bowl at their mother's feet and Fetch's at the foot of his chair.

"I have a new gift for each of my pets. I had the computer record 8 hours of self-help mantras into each of these sets of pods. I am going to put them in each of your ears and tape them, so they won't fall out. We will recharge them before you are put up for the night." Jim told them.

Individually he cut in on his phone and asked the girl to speak if they could hear him. His answers were, "Woof", "Meow", and "Purr".

"Those are noise canceling so the girls can no longer hear us." Jim said.

"Where were those when they were young, and we had dates over?" Rose said.

"Berni and Sandy said that they never met their dads?" Jim said.

"We are sure the pregnancies happened on the weekend of a Phish festival in Arizona. We drove out there expecting to party all weekend. We are sure that one of the guys we met there slipped us a mickey and continued to keep us susceptible for the weekend. We became coherent on the Monday after." Tracy explained.

"We were both naked and sore in all three holes. Our hair was soaked in jism, and our bodies were covered in it. If you see video of the concert footage, we can be spotted during many different bands with different men fucking us. It was after that that we found out we both were pregnant. It was after that our parents disowned both of us as well. We have stuck together since then with Berni and Sandy as our family." Rose continued.

Jim started to clear the table when the two women stood up.

"You sit, we will clear the table and put the leftovers away. You cooked for us and spent the time getting the girls ready to receive us into their new lives. The least we can do is a little housekeeping." Rose said.

Tracy bent straight kneed with her ass pointing at him, causing her skirt to ride up and display her hairy cunt and wide ass to Jim. Rose seeing it was doing the same to retrieve Fetch's bowls. Jim stood and walked to them.

"Like daughters like mothers." Jim said as they stood. "I don't abide by teases, you both want me to see what you got, you get to. I want you to put the food and dishes away, naked, lose the clothes ladies."

Giggling Rose quickly pulled her tube top over her head. Unclipped her skirt and placed both on the table. Just as giddy Tracy unzipped her sundress and gave Jim the view of breasts larger than her daughter's but hanging lower. The tits still had that areola and nipple on the top side of the curve.

Rose's breasts were larger than her daughter's as well but the cone of the areola and nipple were larger as well.

"Stand as you did when I checked before." Jim ordered.

He slid two fingers through their front cracks then slid them back and up into the women's vaginal opening. Both took a deep breath, and he felt his fingers being squeezed by both.

"Directly after this food is put away and the dishes are done, I want the two of you in my shower cleaning the small pets you have over your cunts off them. If the two of you are going to act like little sluts, you're going to look like little sluts." Jim ordered.

"Yes, Sir." Rose replied and moaned slightly.

"Yes, Sir." Followed Tracy.

"Back to work!" Jim said giving each a swat on the ass for good measure.

Jim enjoyed watching the two naked women clearing the food and dishes.

Kitty had seen Tracy bend over to retrieve the dishes and headed back out to the yard to relieve herself. The bunny watched in amazement as her mother and Berni's mom stripped naked for Jim. She did not know what caused them to, but they were certainly happy to do so. Fetch had turned before any of it and the next time she looked the two older women were clearing the table naked while Sir sipped whiskey and watched.

Jim removed the pets' tails and took the plugs in to be washed by his newest sluts. Handing the plugs to the two he swatted each on the ass again.

"I am going to go get something ready for you two and be right back." Jim told the two.

Jim went into the bathroom and filled their daughters enema bags with warm soapy water and coconut oil. He knew the oil would go in last and coat the inside of the part he was probably using tonight. Jim went back to the kitchen and the two were having a drink of their wine and had finished.

"Sluts in this house crawl. You two crawl behind me and I will get you ready for the evening." Jim said and watched the two set down their glasses and go to their hands and knees.

Jim walked back into the bathroom.

"Have either of you had an enema before?" Jim asked.

"Yes Sir." Both commented.

"Good. Then I will set this timer for 45 minutes. Once the timer goes off, you can help each other get the balloons deflated and the nozzles out. Start the shower and get he dirty water out as you help each other remove the hair below your necks." Jim told the two.

Jim went outside and opened the microphone on his phone and told each of the pets it was time for suspension. He tied each of their rope bras for the night, left them in their custom suits with the rings hidden behind small Velcro enclosures on the suit. He had fetch up at head high with her knees and elbows splayed.

He was lifting Kitty when he heard the shower start. Jim knew he had at least another 45 minutes before the two were done expelling and shaving. Once Kitty was in place he started on Bunny. He got her hanging from the ceiling with the 10 attachment points already on the other two.

The top of the panel gag and eye blinder harness that went over their hoods and attached to the training collar of the outfits, was the first point this kept the head up and supported. The second was the training collar to the ceiling. Third was the harness. Fourth was the waist belt he attached. Fifth and sixth were each thigh. Seven and eight were the knees/feet. Nine and ten were the elbows.

With the pets blinded and gagged for the night Jim inserted each of their gem tipped plugs in their ass and turned the vibrations up for the next hour of pleasure then they would automatically go to the low setting.

Jim went into the bedroom and found the two large eggs that belonged to Kitty and Bunny. He separated those out on his phone and The moms could wear their daughters' largest eggs tonight. He would use the other four holes. Jim chewed two ed pills so he would be ready when needed.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12