Jim's Girls Ch. 03: Moms and New Suits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower shut off on cue. Jim decided to see how the two came out to him in the living room. Jim freshened his drink and ice cube. Grabbed the leather covered paddle with stainless studs on one side and padding on the other. A thin bamboo rod 30" long. Two sets of black leather cuffs with padding on the inside and two thick collars.

He set them and toothbrush sized vibrator on the table next to his spanking chair. The pets had designated it, and it was placed into position anytime one of them needed or deserved a spanking. Tracy and Rose had found some hair ties in the bathroom and crawled out with their hair in ponytails. Then they knelt in front of Jim and looked up at the dominant dressed in shorts and a tee shirt contrasted by their nudity.

"When your daughters teased me, I told you I let them choose their punishment. If you two choose low, I use the studded side of the paddle." Jim told them and showed the angry pyramid shaped studs on the face of the leather covered paddle.

"If I feel the number is just right, I will use the padded side of the paddle and my hand." Jim flipped the paddle over. "I also give you the choice of halving the punishment by taking it on the tits and pussy, with the bamboo."

"While you two consider I want you to present those freshly shaved crotches to me with tits and faces on the floor." Jim ordered.

The two knelt in front of him facing away. They lifted their hips on top of their knees and spread the knees apart. Placed their faces on the floor and arched their back. This opened two pink flowers to Jim's view.

Jim soaked his palm with the coconut oil, rolled the two eggs to lubricate them. He started with Tracy's hole. He drove his index finger in as deep as his knuckles. Followed by index and middle then the egg slid right into the hungry cunt with a moan from Tracy. He did the same with Rose.

"If either of you drop my egg it will mean a major punishment. Tomorrow you will get to see your daughters endure a major. They are to be punished under their agreement for substandard grades in two classes." Jim told the two then left them facing each other discussing their punishments.

"Sir we can't agree, will you allow us to each choose a different punishment? Rose asked as the two turned and knelt facing the dominant."

"That depends on the severity of both punishments. If I don't agree with one, both of you will endure the other or both so I will give you a little more time as I refill my glass. When I come back you will have to have a punishment ready, or I will chose." Jim said standing and heading into the kitchen.

He returned to find the two women silent and faces on floor prostrated. Jim sat and Rose was the first to rise.

"Sir, I don't think asking you two take pleasure striking my little tits is fair. I think you should give me forty strikes on my ass with your hand and forty on each cheek with the paddle. I would like you to finish with 10 strikes on my pussy with the bamboo rod." Rose said blushing.

"I accept your punishment, Rose." Jim said. "With one caveat. Tracy will be running a vibrator on your clit along with my egg running inside you while I punish that big, beautiful ass."

Rose put her face back on the floor.

Tracy rose to face Jim.

"I would like you to bind me and stripe me from shoulders to knees with your rod. I don't know how many it will take but I think I should wear your stripes for teasing you with foreknowledge that what I was doing was going to get you excited." Tracy said. "I will need to be gagged as I am a screamer."

"Tracy will be in no shape when I am finished to help punish Rose. Rose will go" first Jim said. "Would you like to be gagged as well little Rose?"

"Yes Sir." Rose said.

Jim went and retrieved red rubber ball gags on harnesses with removable blinding pads. He put Rose across his lap and hooked Roses wrists behind the chair front leg. He held the ball to her lips and Rose opened wide. Jim pushed the ball past her teeth and pulled the harness over her head. As Jim buckled the harness in place Rose was blinded and gagged.

"Get between her legs and keep this on her clit while I punish this fat ass." Jim told Tracy.

Jim started the chicken egg sized insert on the hardest pulses and buzzing as fast as it could. Rose felt like an electrical storm started inside her vagina. Her vaginal muscles were rolling the egg around and across her G-spot. Rose pushed her ass up and was trying to bring her legs together when the head of the angry little vibrator hit her clit and the first strike hit her right cheek.

Tracy was counting the strikes so Jim would not forget. The way the cheeks flattened under his hand and rippled away like waves on a flesh ocean were greatly satisfying to Jim. Rose could feel the erect cock against her lower abdomen. It felt larger than she had imagined upon meeting the man.

At ten strikes per cheek Jim stopped and ran two fingers into the woman's soaked and aroused vagina. Feeling her begin to shake in orgasm. Shaking orgasms ran in her family. When he finished with the 20 on each cheek, he inserted the fingers again the pussy was just sloppy with need.

"Let's give her a break. Crawl into the kitchen and return with a glass of water." Jim told Tracy.

The egg was turned down and Tracy's vibrator was removed. Rose started to return to reality and light came to her vision. Rose's stiff clit ached, and Jim adjusted the rod poking into her lower abdomen. Tracy returned with a glass of water.

"Rose, take a drink to replenish what you are losing from both ends." Jim told her. "Prepare for the paddle, you have done a great job." Jim said, rubbing the outer vagina softly.

His fingers kept slipping between the out labia as he rubbed her lubricant across the freshly shaven skin. Jim returned the ball to her mouth and pads to her eyes. Jim's plan was to strike with the paddle continuously while holding the woman in place with his left hand.

Tracy got back into place and turned the vibrator on just as Jim maxed out the internal egg. The first ten strikes on each cheek quickly reddened them a deeper red than the pink Jim's hand was leaving. The squirming stopped as the twitching orgasm took the woman into subspace. There was another after the thirtieth landed on her left cheek. A line of purple 5" wide covered both cheeks from lower back to upper thigh as Jim finished the 40th on each cheek.

Rose was blubbering into the gag and the eye pads were soaked with tears. Jim unclipped the wrists from around the leg. He pushed Rose to a standing position and slowed the egg as Tracy shut off the vibrator. Rose stood on wobbly legs.

Jim led Rose to the wall. Her wrists were attached by short chains to two eyebolts 8' apart on the wall. Her ankles two more 8' apart and 2' off the floor. He then put a belt around each Rose's lower thighs above the knee. These he tied to hooks 8' away from the wall and 8' apart. This pulled Rose's ass away from the wall and the pussy to be struck forward.

"Are you ready for the ten on my pussy. I own this pussy going forward." Jim asked and stated.

Rose's head bobbed up and down. The egg went to high, and the first strike of bamboo landed directly on the irritated erect clit with no protection from the clitoral hood. Rose screamed into the gag and started her forth orgasm of the punishment. The next nine left the outer labia welted and bruised.

Jim left her suspended to rest while he punished Tracy.

"Stand at the end of the table." Jim told her.

Jim attached ropes to Tracy's wrists and ankles after he pulled the chairs away and lined up along the wall. Jim put the harness over her head after pushing the ball past her lips. He then attached a rope across her bellybutton and tightened it to keep her squirming to a minimum. Jim put his phone up on top of the breakfront and started it recording after he had the ropes attached to each of the legs supporting the table.

Jim rubbed his hand through the woman's vagina and felt the heat and moisture. Jim went to the bedroom and returned with a wand vibrator. He put a harness around the woman's thighs and held the wand in place. He started the internal and external vibrators on high.

Tracy's hips began to rock on the vibrator involuntarily. That stopped when the rod struck across her chest just below her collar bones. Jim found a steady rhythm leaving lines and welts every 3/8" down the woman's torso. The first at the beginning of breast flesh was extremely satisfying.

Jim stopped long enough to remove his shirt and shorts. Freeing his extremely erect cock. The strike across Tracy's erect nipples started one of the hardest orgasms Jim had seen a woman have. She had a second less extreme orgasm when her struck across the hips and worked to the top of the pussy above the vibrator.

Jim turned the vibrator down and the egg to low. He left the panting woman to recover and went back to Rose. Jim turned off Rose's egg after recovering his phone and shut off the recording.

"Give me my egg." Jim said in Rose's ear having changed his mind on what holes would be used.

Jim placed his left hand on the soft tissue above the pussy and the egg fell into his hand. Jim placed the egg on his phone on the floor. Jim placed his cock head at the entrance that the egg just fell from. Jim placed Rose's right nipple in his mouth and suckled until Rose's hips began to rock slightly.

Jim drove his hips forward burying the 9" of thick cock to the hilt in her hot wet vagina, bighting on the stiff rubbery nipple in his mouth. On the third stroke he felt her contractions begin. Jim began pounding the pussy he earlier left thrashed and bruised with his bamboo rod.

12