Jim's Girls Ch. 04: Moms in Suits

Story Info
Jim's Pets and thier Mothers as Pets.
5.9k words
4.7
5.2k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jim woke and both women in his bed were bound hand to foot with wide leather cuffs and clips They each had a large ball gag held in place with a colored leather harness. Pads blinded their eyes. He knew they were asleep as the drool sliding down their chins and increasing the wet stain in the sheet.

Jim rolled out without disturbing them and peed away his morning wood in the toilet. He had closed the door so as not to wake them. Jim slid on a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. Entering the living room, he had his three suspended beauties.

Jim started with Kitty. She was five feet tall and had the cutest small breasts he had seen since high school. Her cone shaped areola pushed Kitty's long eraser nipples toward the floor and the rings with her pink jewel hung straight down.

Jim rolled her nipples in his fingers then tugged softly on the rings to let her know he had risen for the day. He ran his fingers down her small breasts in a milking motion to feel the soft firmness of them.

Next was Bunny. She had large breasts for a small girl. Jim's hands were quite large but her breasts more than filled them. Her silver dollar sized areola and long stiff nipples stood forward even as they hung below her pulled by gravity. This put her purple gemmed rings hanging below the nipple at a 45-degree angle.

Jim did the same for her. He rolled her nipples in his fingers, tugged the rings softly then ran his hands down her tits, two hand per breast in a milking motion squeezing and tapering the pressure downward.

Fetch had the same tits on a slightly larger body she was 5'5" tall and six years senior to the first two. Lori had lost some of the belly fat she had come to him with an inch off her hips. Her spankable ass was still a great pleasure for her master.

Fetch's fire red hair and soft creamy 34D breasts got her great tips at her previous restaurant job. They also got her fed plenty of master's cum over the past months. He loved to suck on her freckle covered breast and cunt. She was wild as she came in spasms.

Fetch's spanking response was vibrant as well. Thinking of that he gave her white skinned freckled ass a couple of playful spanks, enjoying how the tie kept those muscles slack and the spanks bounced through the muscles up to the back.

Jim turned the three's eggs up to give them some morning pleasure and turned off the repeating message in their ears so they could be left to their thoughts. While getting some morning orgasms. The butterfly went to medium, and he went back to the bedroom. He was met by two squirming slaves getting their heads out of the wet spots left by the drool.

"I came in Rose's throat and cunt last night. Are you ready for me this morning Tracy?" Jim asked.

He was greeted with her head moving up and down. He lifted her shoulders to keep from twisting the large heavily bruised breasts trapped under her and maneuvered her head to the edge of the bed. He removed her harness, blinders, and ball.

"Ready girls?"

He upped the eggs inside of them and went to medium high on their butterflies as well and using his right-hand squeezed Tracy's jaw at the hinge holding her mouth open. He could see her ass clenching and unclenching as well as Rose, dry fucking the bed.

Jim got the head of his cock past her teeth and said, "Service it. I am going to do my best to gag you with it. Your daughter can now take the entire thing and hold it for almost two minutes without gagging. I bet fifty spanks on your ass you can't take one full stroke without gagging let alone throwing up on my bed."

Jim began to skull fuck her like he had a grudge. Her mouth and throat made gurgling sounds and more than once when he tried to bury it, he would get five inches in, and the gagging would begin. Twice he pulled free to let the bile roll out of her throat onto the floor.

Jim continued to use her throat as tears ran down her face and saliva streams flowed from the woman's throat. The entire time her hips are grinding away trying to get more out of the butterfly and the eggs.

Tracy was in the middle of a convulsive orgasm when her throat relaxed, and he slid balls deep. He got two nice deep strokes before she constricted again.

Jim buried it directly after that and pulled to her mouth and released his semen to their death in her mouth. He forced Tracy to swallow it with the saliva and bile around his cock. Jim unclipped her hands and feet to turn the five sets of eggs and butterflies to super low. He smacked her ass right ass cheek.

"You will be known as "Flop" not just because of your floppy tits but because you flopped at taking my cock down. Your orgasm proved that if you did not think about it, you can but thinking kills your chances. Practice until you can throat your Master." Jim ordered her.

Jim removed the bondage on the two after turning the eggs down to low.

"Fresh enemas hang in there. I am going to shower and you two can join me once you have the leather jewelry off each other. I will leave your clothes for the day on the bed. You two can decide who wears what but we are going shopping today.

Jim finished in the shower as the two women were shaving their already smooth crotches, so no stubble formed. He went to the closet in the spare bedroom with the three girls' human clothes in there. He picked out a pair of miniskirts that Berni called skater skirts.

Jim matched the red and white skirts with some red 4" heels and white 4" heels. He added a pair of wife beater tee shirts in bright white and pink. He set them out on his bed and returned to his pets. Jim turned the earphones off.

"I am going to leave the three of you in your pet dresses today to play. I am going to leave the pet door open to the yard so you can play inside or outside as you wish. I am going to leave you unplugged for convenience and comfort along with the butterflies off." Jim explained, turned the buds back on and began to remove the nights suspension putting his pets back on their paws.

Jim removed the night harness and gags from the girls. Put out their bowls of food and water then returned to check on his two in the bathroom. Their bags were empty so he removed the nozzles from them and told them He would be back in 45 minutes to plug them and start their training for him to take their asses next weekend.

Jim put the two in the back seat of Flop's BMW that they arrived in, sitting on their plugs with skirts up around their waists. Tracy had negotiated the red shoes with the white dress and pink top. Rose was in white shoes, a red dress and white wife beater. In the mirror Jim could easily see both women's nipples and darker areola through the fabric of the stretched tank tops.

Jim could hear the two in the back whispering back and forth to each other. He was going to allow it, it kept the two occupied and he was roaming in thoughts a million miles an hour.

"Sir, may we have out phones for a few minutes?" Rose asked. "We need to check on some business deals real fast and we will give them back."

Knowing the two had put some business on the sidelines to come visit he reached into the center console where he put the phones before leaving and handed them back to the women. Jim heard the two in the back getting more heated in their whispers and then silence.

"Thank you, Sir." Tracy said, pushing the now off phones to Jim.

"Permission to speak Sir?" Rose asked.

"What is it?" Jim inquired.

"We could move our real estate business here if you would take us in as full time like you have the girls and Lori." Rose said.

"Our place is small. It would get cramped quickly. But I am up for it if you two are." Jim told them.

"That is what we were talking about. I don't know how quickly we need to get to where we are going. If we have time put 15489 sunrise drive into your phone, we think you might like the property." Tracy told him.

Jim entered it into his map application on his phone and hit the directions button. The blue line quickly appeared. Of course, they needed to turn around, it was the other way. 9 miles away. They were quickly outside of the small college town into the suburbs and soon at what Jim thought of as ranchettes or 2- and 3-acre hobby farms.

He turned from Sunset lane and onto Sunrise Drive at a for sale sign. The street was lined with overgrown oak and maple trees. The mailbox was next to the for-sale sign, and it said 15489 Sunrise Dr. on the side of it.

"8-acre horse property with plenty of privacy. Did you notice the arborvitae hedges out on Sunset leading up to the property? They surround the property on all sides. Gravel driveway and we could put a security gate on the road with a code pad and camera."

Jim had pulled in 600 feet from the road and the description was very accurate. It felt private. The cross fencing was all black chain link 10 feet tall. The grass was long and in need of grazing or mowing. The house looked unoccupied, and the outbuildings looked locked and secure.

"I would like to look at it and go through it how long before we could get in to look?" Jim asked.

"If I can have my phone, I will text the realtor and see if we can get in tomorrow." Rose told him.

Jim heard Rose, "Yes Tom, I have a client that would like to see the property at 15489 Sunrise Drive as soon as we can. Tomorrow at 10 am. That works for us, there will be three of us on the visit. Thank you for picking up on a weekend."

Jim had started back the nine miles they had detoured.

"Does this mean the two of you would like the same arrangement I have with your daughters?" Jim asked.

"Sir, would you let me be your kitty pet as well?" Rose asked.

"I would be over the moon to be your Bunny as well." Tracy said.

"I already named you Flop so Rose can be Nibbles with Nibs for short because of the way I like to nibble on her fat nipples." Jim told the two.

"We have an investment fund for buying properties. This, we can do cash and take over quickly. If it is bank owned, like we suspect it is we could take the property in as little as 20 days." Tracy explained to Jim.

"Tracy and I could move the agency out here and work from the house for our real estate business. College towns are usually high turn real estate towns." Rose explained.

This changed Jim's plans slightly as he was going to put the two into Kitty and Bunny's old outfits for the month but now, he could get them fitted for their own custom outfits and just use the old ones until the custom ones came.

The first stop was the piercing and tattoo parlor. Jim took the two into the parlor and asked the girl behind the counter when they could get in. She has openings right now but only one at a time. Jim went back with Rose and left Tracy in the front waiting in a chair. Jim explained to the artist what he wanted, and she had done the other three, so she was familiar.

Jim explained that for these two the septum piercing needed to be hidden until it was fully healed so they could do work without losing the holes.

"Rose here is to have emerald, green gems on her rings and posts. Tracy will have sapphire blue gemstones." Jim told the artist.

Jim was told two hours, and he could pick them up. He borrowed a measuring tape and quickly measured Rose and Tracy before he left. Jim went to the adult store and bought two sets of eggs in blue and green. Two sets of training plugs in the same colors along with cuffs, collars, leashes and four belt straps in the colored leather.

Jim found a green and blue head harness with blinders that he grabbed. Two red balls and 2 1/2" rings to attach to the harness finished his list. The waist belts he could only find in black. Jim went to the counter and ordered the belts in the green and blue he desired. He ordered custom bunny and kitty suits for the two as well.

Jim returned to pick the girls up. The woman had just finished Tracy and Rose was sitting out in the waiting area. Jim handed Rose a box with a small bottle of lubricant. A second box with a key.

"The two smallest will be inserted in your vagina and the belt get closed and locked, bring me back the key." Jim told Rose.

Jim then went back to where Tracy had just finished. He told Tracy the same as Jim inspected the piercings. With both girls belted and eggs inside Jim took the two to the restaurant he met Lori at. They had lunch and were served by a new blonde girl that kept looking at Flop's nipple and nose rings.

Jim left his number on her half of the check with, "If you are ever interested, I take applications."

Jim took his two freshies home and put them into Bunny and Kitty's original suits to learn how to walk and play. The 2" plugs stretched the two a lot but they did not complain so Jim thought he might crack into those two rectums that night.

Rose's phone rang that evening as Jim sat outside watching the five play and lounge in the yard. Tom left a message on it that he was free to show the property Monday morning from 8am to noon.

Sunday morning Jim lowered the three suspended pets and removed the bondage from Nib and Flop that the slept in his bed in. The night before their asses had been tight, but very receptive of his cock.

He sent Rose and Tracy into enema and shower while he got Kitty and Bunny out of their suits. Fetch was let outside with her plugs and butterfly removed to allow her to relieve herself. Jim sent them in to do the same as their mothers were doing.

Jim went out to set up his course for the two girls that were to receive a major on this day. They were going to spend the entire day in torment for the low grades in writing and physiology. He was going to make it a series of competitions for the day. The winner of each competition would receive half the strikes or be released from stringent bondage sooner than the loser.

The first trial was a knot race. He was going to use Nib and Flop to help each of their daughters win. The loser's mom would also be punished so they were incentivized to help their daughters. The four naked women crawled out onto the grass that Fetch was busy in the corner shitting on.

"This is the knot race. Today Berni and Sandy earned their Majors for not making grades. Rose and Tracy will help you try to win each of my competitions or help you get through challenges that I set. I am naming today, "Mother Daughter Major". Let us begin." Jim told the four.

Jim stood Berni and Sandy next to their knotted ropes. Each rope was yellow nylon. He adjusted each rope to the girls' hip point then had them straddle the ropes as they attached to the back porch 20 feet apart. The ropes met at a tree 25 feet into the yard. There were 25 knots between the porch and the tree.

Each knot was the size of a quarter. Standing on their toes the rope pushed up into each girl and against the post in their clits. Jim handed a 3/8" bamboo rod to Rose and Tracy.

"Rose and Tracy, you will help each of your daughters to move across the rope at a faster pace by striking the backs of their thighs and asses with the bamboo rod I have given you." Jim said.

He then clipped Berni and Sandy's wrists together and tied them up so they could not push down on the rope between their legs for relief. Jim put ball gags in all four women's mouths and secured them.

"At the end, the 6 sides of pain will determine the punishment and the number of strikes for the punishment. The winners will get 8 times the number rolled and the losers 10 times the number rolled. Ready, set, and go!" Jim exclaimed.

The moms took their jobs seriously and began to strike the two girls on the asses and thighs. Jim could see the grimace of pain as the third knot slammed into each girls' clit and they were starting to chafe with the rope sliding through their inner lips as the two tried to get the 25 feet the quickest. Berni and Sandy had each taken a good beating from their moms by the time Berni touched the tree first.

Jim hit the dice application on his phone and rolled a 6.

"All 4 of you will take your strikes to the back." Jim stated, then rolled a 5.

"Berni and Rose will take 40 strikes while Sandy and Tracy take 50 each.

Jim picked up two light floggers and a kissing gag from the porch amongst the whips and paddles he had placed there earlier. The kissing gag was two head harnesses held together by three two inch rubber balls with a hole through the outside two and tee in the middle ball. The breath from one slave if not timed with the breath from the other would go into the other's mouth. If timed well both breathed from the center tee.

"1-3 Berni and Rose go first and 4-6 Sandy and Tracy go first." Jim said and rolled a 1.

Jim secured the Berni and Rose's wrists cuffs to a single carabiner hanging from the tree branch. He placed the kissing gag on Berni first then Rose. The two were locked together by their mouths. Jim handed Sandy and Tracy the floggers.

"They will be doing the same for you. If I don't think your swings are hard enough, I will add strikes to your totals. When I count the two of you strike their backs. Do you understand?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir." The mother and daughter said in unison.

Jim positioned Sandy behind Berni and Tracy behind Rose.

As Jim counted fresh red skin formed on the backs of the women. Tracy and Sandy took Berni and Rose's place and after a short break for some electrolytes the striking of their backs began.

Once the flogging of Tracy and Sandy was complete Jim allowed the women to take a well-deserved break while he set up the next challenge.

Jim set up two rotary fucking machines with 9" dildos on each. He brought out 2 large ice filled coolers and laid out two tarps, one in front of each fucking machine. Jim placed the tarps under and in front of each machine. He put Rose in front of one and Sandy in front of the other.

Jim locked Berni and Sandy's wrists to their ankles with a red padlock on the left and blue on the right. Tracy's ankles were locked together with a green padlock as were Rose's. A measured chain ran from each left nipple ring through a ring in the collar to the right nipple ring. If the woman's head was up her nipples were pulled tight by the chain, secured with a black lock on the right and white on the left.

"There are 5 keys in your ice chest. Each is encased in ice formed by a dildo mold. Rose and Tracy have 5 holes available to melt the dildos in. Every time I can see a dildo out of the cooler and outside of a hole for more than 15 seconds 10 extra strikes for that team. If a team breaks a dildo to retrieve a key their strikes will be doubled. When the machines start in Berni's and Sandy's pussies Tracy and Rose can each find their first dildo in their cooler." Jim said.

Jim lubricated the fake phalluses. Used two then three fingers to distribute lubrication in his two pets. Slid the girls back to where the cocks wouldn't fall out as the spinning wheel drove them in and back on the girls. Jim started the machines prompting the moms into action with the coolers.

The ice was cold on Tracy and Rose's hands as they hunted for their first ice cock. Rose started with her daughter's throat. Berni was quickly begging for the painful freezing fire to stop in her mouth and throat. Rose moved to the girl's asshole. It was an even quicker beg for relief from that so Rose moved to her own holes, starting with her vagina.

Tracy moved from Sandy's throat to her own. Then her own vagina went back to Sandy's throat. She soon began using each other's assholes in the rotation as they melted the ice faster, more painfully but faster than the pussies or the mouths. The two moms were switching hands continuously as their fingers froze on one hand painfully for relief.

Once a rhythm was achieved the four stuck to it. Each key had a 3" chain attached that allowed it to not get lodged in an orifice. Tracy and Sandy one the competition after 95 minutes of Sandy getting pounded by a fucking machine that her owner kept lubricated, and her body ravaged by frozen cocks. The last lock off of Sandy and Tracy was the left nipple padlock. Berni and Rose worked another 7 minutes to get the green lock off Rose's ankles.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12