Jim's Girls Ch. 04: Moms in Suits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four lay in a pool of warming ice water on a tarp exhausted, cold and sore. Jim let them lay and rest while he set up the third and final test of the Major. Jim set out 4 sawhorses. The beam of each sawhorse was the 2" wide side of wooden 2x4's. on the 60-degree angled legs Jim had screwed a 1x6 on each side 3" below the top ridge. On the top edge of the 2x4 Jim had screwed down a 1" round dowel.

Each of the 2x4's had a clover clamp attached to a 9" chain screwed halfway down the side. On the two closest to the girls Jim pushed a 9" thick latex phallus and 9" thin phallus down on two barbed posts he screwed into the top of the 2x4 on the far one only two 9" thick phalluses.

Hanging from tree limbs above each of the sawhorses was a rope dangling with an area of 2' of slack with a spring taking of 18" of that slack. The sawhorses faced away from the tree in an arch. Jim had a rope tied to the trunk of the tree that reached the front of each sawhorse. Jim handed each of the women a bottle of lubricant.

"Rose and Berni, having lost the last competition will have to ride their Spanish Donkeys with a cock front and rear. Tracy and Sandy only have to ride with one in the front. You will be tied strappado and the rope in the tree will be attached to your nipple rings via chain. Each of you padlock the chain you removed back to your nipples but leave it free of the collar. Once you are seated on your donkey I will explain and we will start the competition." Jim said.

As the girls sat on their sawhorses with the phalluses buried in them Jim attached their wrists behind their backs and up in a strappado. He clipped each inner labia side to the clover clamps, and this would keep them from standing higher than 7" leaving 2" of the cocks inside. Jim attached a timer with weight activation to the chain between the breasts by the spring holding the slack. Each girl was required to remain sat while Jim tensioned the spring.

Every inch of the spring was 10 lbs of pressure. The 6" of tension was close to 60lbs of equivalent. The girls' ankles were bound up even with their knees by a chain over the back of the Donkey's back.

"You can stand to release the tension on your nipples by pushing down on your ankles. Each timer is set at one hour. When the tension on your nipples exceeds 30 pounds the timer runs. You can not stand off the cocks because of the clamp then pulling on your cunts. The last to have their timer go off wins. They get special treatment for their mother daughter team." Jim explained, starting the timers.

The four stood quickly to release their searing nipples, causing a searing labium. Jim walked by every fifteen minutes to squirt cold electrolytes into anyone's mouth that was getting thirsty.

The first out was Sandy. After the two and a half hours mark, she started to shake and failed to keep pressure off her nipples. A half hour later Rose failed. Tracy lasted another hour before her thighs gave out on her and she could no longer rise. Berni had won and when Jim checked she had over 20 minutes left on her timer. Berni startled when Jim released the chain from the scale.

Berni later told Jim that the clamps on her Labium soon quit hurting and the pull felt good once she passed the pain. Jim explained that Berni had entered subspace and that is one of the byproducts of being there mentally.

"You four can be human the remainder of the afternoon and Berni and Rose are going with me tomorrow to look at the property."

Jim spent the remainder of the afternoon with Fetch in the yard. He began to smell food and went to check. The four had prepared dinner for them.

Jim had the two dressed identically. Auburn hair up in tight bun, gold chain choker, Rose with a green tear drop gem, Berni with a pink tear drop gem. White sheer business blouse. Neither tight because of the small breasts. High waisted red mid-thigh pleated skirt and red 5" heels.

Both women were still sore from yesterday's Major. Jim belted the two after the two smaller eggs were inserted and a 2" plug behind the belt in their ass. Jim pulled into the driveway spotting a similar BMW sedan to what he was driving, parked near the entrance of the house.

"Remember, each of you has to figure out a way for him to see your tits and your belts before we finish the tour." Jim told them.

Berni's belt was pink, and Rose's was emerald, green. Tom introduced himself to Jim first. Jim introduced Rose as the realtor and her daughter Bernadette.

"Mother? Really I would have thought sister if not twin." Tom said, surprised.

"I remember having her so yes she is my daughter." Rose said, slipping into real estate mode.

Tom started the tour with the home. Berni got in her belt flash by not bending her knees and bending over to pick a dandelion next to the sidewalk as Tom turned to let everyone in after opening the door. Jim knew Tom saw it by the look on his face as he quickly turned away in embarrassment.

On the tour of the house Tom stopped at the bottom of the stairs to let Rose go by and saw she was wearing a green piece of steel between her legs and under her red skirt. Sitting at the table pointing out the property boundaries is when both women had their opportunities to bend over and let their blouses open enough to show him a ringed nipple for each.

The property was perfect. A nice big horse barn with 12 stalls, a tack room and a washroom. The other four outbuildings were an equipment building with an attached shop, sided by a lean to. A small garden shed of 20 feet by 30 feet. 8 one acre areas of 7 pastures and on house yard area. The last outbuilding looked like it could easily be converted into 10 small apartments with ensuites for each and an entry way.

The tour ended back at the front of the house. Jim explained that Rose would handle the transaction and turned it over to her. Jim took Berni and headed to the horse barn for a second look. 30 minutes later Jim and Berni returned to the front of the house. Like Berni, Rose's hair was a little mussed and Tom looked more relaxed.

"Do we have a deal, Rose?" Jim asked, walking up.

"I think Tom will explain our need to the bank that holds the note. Right Tom?" Rose told Jim.

"I think the bank will be overjoyed at your offer, like I was. I should have an answer by tomorrow." Tom said.

Jim put Rose in the front and Berni in the back seat and drove off, leaving Tom where they found him.

"How was the negotiations?" Jim asked.

"He was a little jumpy at first. Once I asked him if he like Berni's nipple rings he began to settle a little bit and once his cock was in my mouth, I knew he was going to work for us. I acted like his little 5" thin cock was choking me like your monster does and he came quickly. He is sure that we can get a significant discount from the bank if we want to close quickly and are a straight cash offer. I told him both were true." Rose told Jim.

Jim told the two that there was a stop he needed to make at the University to secure a class for next semester. The class would be his path to a master's degree in psychology to go with his science for the blood work he was doing in chemistry. It also interested him in trying to get deeper into the D/s relationship's psychology.

Professor Anne said they could meet at noon last Thursday and he was going to be about 1/2 hour early. The class he needed but was missing a pre-requisite for was psychology of interpersonal relationships. If he got that and two other 500 level classes, he would have his master's credits, just needed to defend, and publish a thesis.

Jim and the two sat in the waiting room of Anne's office. A tall woman sat behind the receptionist desk wearing what looked like English riding clothes. Her blonde hair was pulled into a severe bun at the back of her head and a pair of black calf skin gauntlet gloves sat on her right side of the desk.

When Jim entered, she asked, "Are these two parts of your master's thesis?"

Thinking quickly Jim said, "Yes, but I need to see if it is ok with Professor Anne to include them?"

"They can go into the interview then and she will appraise the theory and the subjects." The woman said.

Surprisingly, five minutes later the door to Anne's office opened and Professor Anne signaled the receptionist.

"You may follow the professor into her office." The receptionist said standing.

Jim estimated the woman at 6'6" tall. He followed Anne into the office and the two women followed.

The large office was covered in eclectic art. Jim's eyes went to behind Anne's desk a large playbill of a Russian version of Dante's Inferno if he interpreted it properly. Anne motioned to the chair in front of her desk and Jim looked around and there were two chairs along the back wall.

"Rose and Bernadette please sit over there." Jim told them.

Silently the two complied. Anne looked at Jim quizzically and asked, "Why are they here?"

"We had a country property to look at before this appointment and they were going to wait in the lobby until your receptionist asked me if they were part of my master's thesis and I decided they should be so I brought them into the interview." Jim stated.

Anne looked to be in her late 40's or early 50's to Jim. She was dressed in English riding gear as well as her receptionist.

"The class you are trying to attend requires some advanced concepts that I need to know you have and understanding of. How are these two women involved in your psychological thesis?" Anne asked.

"We have a fairly unique interpersonal relationship, and I would like to demonstrate if I may?" Jim requested.

"Show me or explain yourself further." Anne required.

"Rose has only been with me for a couple of days. Bernadette is her daughter. Berni, strip, fold your clothes and come here to present yourself to Professor Anne. When Berni is in place, Rose, try to follow her lead and present yourself to Professor Anne." Jim instructed.

Berni stood, unbuttoned her blouse, folded it and placed it on the seat of the chair. Berni unzipped her skirt and folded it on top of the blouse. She dropped to hands and knees, crawling to the spot that Jim had pointed to. She placed her toes on the floor, spread her knees wide, sat her ass cheeks on the heels of her feet, pushed her chest forward, arched her back, put her hands behind her neck, held her head straight up and looked to the ground.

Rose tried to follow suit and got it mostly right. Jim tapped her knees a little further apart and pushed her lower back in while pulling her shoulders back. The patted Rose's head and said, "We will practice when we get home."

"They are obviously related. They are very submissive to you. What is your thesis?" Anne asked.

"I theorize that the submissive/Dominant relationship is a stronger bond than marriage. That not only will the submissive be stronger than either partner in a normal relationship, but the Dominant will be more compassionate to the submissive than a standard magnanimous relationship." Jim told her.

"You are in the class and on a master's track. Are you interested in exposing them to pony play?" Anne asked.

"I have five and yes it would be interesting to see them as pony girls." Jim said.

"My life partner Greta and I have a country property. Helga, you met as the receptionist will set it up if you would like, next weekend I am having a competition and patron party on the estate. If you would like I will set up a room for you and accommodations for five newbie ponies." Anne told him.

"I will need to rent a van but that won't be a problem" Jim told her.

12