Jim's Girls Ch. 05: Lost Bet and Ponies

Story Info
Jim takes the girls to a weekend at Anne's Ranch.
5.7k words
4.55
5.5k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Greta crawled into the van with Jim to inspect the girls before they became her charge for the evening and morning.

Jim had started with Bunny and requested his eggs. Jim had turned them off as he and Greta entered the van. He collected the eggs and showed Greta how the eggs color corresponded with the color of training collar, gag harness and piercing jewels.

Greta took photos of the eggs as they came out and would to send one of her stable girls back to collect the butterflies, balls for the gags that Jim just changed to the 2 1/2" ring gags. The girls each had their tail, and he was going to overnight them with that plug in place, but enemas would need to happen before their night suspension.

"Each girl will need seven security points in the overhead. I secure them with a rope bra installed that crosses the middle of the sternum and leaves the outside of the breasts free for blood flow.

The back of the bra is bound together for a weight support attachment point. The middle of the belt was the other main weight support. Each leg was out at a 90-degree angle. The head is supported but allow 3-4" of movement for comfort of the slave.

The eggs will be reinserted, butterflies in place and their earbuds inserted with Mistress Anne's program on repeat for them to sleep with." Jim told her. Greta stopped her phone from recording.

"I will go over this with my stable hands and your girls will receive the best of care we can produce. Your attachment points will be ready in two hours. While we tour, Hand 47 here will get your girls into the pasture behind us." Greta stated.

Jim handed the girl that had appeared while they were in the van, the color-coded leashes and told her, "They are going to need some water before you turn them out."

"Yes, Sir." She said and as the wrangler turned her coveralls that were solid in the front was open from the small of her back to the back of her knees. A large 4 was branded into the very back of her left butt cheek and an equally large 7 into her right buttock next to her crack.

"It keeps them easily identified; the lack of cloth also lets the person reprimanding poor behavior see their handy work. A nice side benefit is they can be put in for breeding at any time Mistress sees fit without removing clothing.

The breeding studs have no need to touch a breeding slave with anything but their groin and penis. Let us get started on your tour." Greta led the way. Jim looked back to see 47 clipping leashes on her girls. "In the pasture we have waterers that work well with slaves in ring gags. Think of a hamster water bottle for human slaves." This did make Jim feel better that the girls would not get dehydrated.

The first area that Greta took him was a small building that was labeled nursery. As they entered Greta would not let them go further than an observation window. There were men and women dressed in white outfits with head covers and medical masks.

"We try to keep this area as germ free as possible. We do not use any chemical birth control in our breeding slaves or pleasure slaves. Mistress is researching how the offspring of the women and men driven to become these types of slaves are susceptible to the same forms of slavery. The infants receive their first two weeks of breast milk from the biological mother."

She moved down the hall about 200 feet and continued the tour.

"Here are what Mistress calls her Hucows. They are on a special diet and are given hormone injections to trick their bodies into perpetual lactation. There is continuous overproduction on purpose. The extra is sold daily to the medical hospital on the university for infants in the hospital that need human milk."

She then exited the building to head over to a small addition on the end of a large barn.

Opening the door and letting Jim in ahead of her, Greta thought he would be fun to play with, if her wife would allow her the pleasure. She took the lead again and here there were two men in the wrangler coveralls standing on either side of a man with his arms were bound strictly behind his back. He wore a stiff collar that mostly immobilized his head and neck.

Attached to it was a hood that had no eye slits or ear holes. His mouth had a stiff rubber ring in it that was permanent to the hood. Drool flowed copiously down his chest and onto the woman that was hard bound to a padded tube that was from her belly button up past her to the wall. Her legs were parted well past the bound man's strong shoulders. Her arms were up the sides of the tube, and her waist was bound tightly to the tube so she could not move her hips or ass anywhere.

One of the men seemed to have the job of returning the large man's cock back into the woman's pussy if it fell out. While Jim watched the man fucking her started to grunt and thrust with his grunts and the men on either side. Stepped behind him and shoved him all the way into the woman and held him there for over a minute.

When they released him, his soft large cock slid free and the man in charge of the cock wiped it with a cloth then led him from the room. Two women in wrangler uniforms entered and helped the woman from her bondage. Jim could see that she had stretch marks down both sides and below the loose skin of her stomach. Her breasts were large and stretched as well. She looked to be in her early thirties and quite pretty.

"What you just saw was a breeding slave being bred by one of Mistress's pride studs. This breeder is very fertile. She has offspring every ten to eleven months. You can see she has good constitution of bone structure and is very classically pretty. She came to us after being gang raped at eighteen and not wanting to abort the baby. She begged Mistress to keep her pregnant and having babies as long as she could. Mistress has followed her wishes. If you return in 9 months, she will be full on and ready for birthing if the past is any indication."

Greta then guided Jim into a large, covered arena. There were women dressed as Helga and Anne had been the other day riding in carts drawn by one two or four women dressed in leather hoof boots, harness, armbinders, and hoods. All had bits in their mouths and blinders next to their eyes. Most had bells on their nipples and hanging from their Labium.

Then Jim saw the draft ponies. Large men, gleaming with sweat, pulling wagons loaded with rocks or grain, through and over obstacles of a course. Being driven and guided by women in the English horseman outfits.

"Those draft ponies thought they were football prospects for the professional leagues but washed out and owed large sums of money to agents that represented them. Anne paid off their loans in return for years of service to her kink and psychological studies." Greta explained.

Anne had really liked the two small submissives that Jim had brought to her office and was determined to have them for herself. She set up a double bind course that had gotten her a master's degree for herself. The catch 22 was that it would always be painful for pleasure to be achieved by the studies subjects.

She had three of her wranglers working on the course for weeks on end. The subjects would feel like they had free will inside of the course, but the shifting walls and audio/visual inputs would subconsciously drive them to certain areas and specific behaviors.

Anne watched as her life partner Greta greeted Jim and his five pets in their white nondescript van. While Greta was giving him the nickel tour and his pets played in her pasture #3, Anne had many of her house servants preparing for the night's festivities.

Her enterprise in psychology of D/s was funded by 12 main patrons and 8 would be in attendance. Many just enjoyed being doted on by mostly naked humans that they could ask to do things and they would be done. There were weird kinks that her servers would volunteer to submit to.

Anne had a group of five servants that had been with her for six years now. The five only catered to a pair of couples that were her top donors. They wanted to be babies for this entire week every year. The 350 pound plus women would swaddle and cuddle the couples. Feeding them from their overlarge lactating breasts.

The four supplied the money and Anne supplied the experience and the five profited greatly. Of the four other patrons one couple was always a pain in her ass. Madam Swift and her subbie husband JP or as she called him "Worm".

The woman had damaged more than one server to the point of hospitalization. She was verbally abusive, physically abusive and a general problem at these galas. This gala was going to be special as she had a potential whale in attendance that she did not want to disappoint. He had just topped the charts as the third richest dot com billionaire, and she wanted his funding.

Part of his problem was she knew from watching him that he had Asperger's Syndrome to some effect. She had to keep Madam Swift from ruining the evening. Anne went to greet her master's student that was finishing his tour of the grounds with Greta.

Anne met the two along the fence watching his pets in the pasture. As Anne approached Greta turned and greeted Anne with a kiss on the cheek. Anne ran her right hand over the tight buttock contained in tan Jodhpurs.

"Afternoon dear, how was the tour?" Anne asked Greta.

"Jim is delightful, and his pets are adorable." Greta returned, knowing nothing of her partner's nefarious plan for Rose and Berni.

"I am going to take our guest for the evening, and you can go get the entertainment ready for this evening. Please tell 55 to get Jim's pets ready for a game." Anne told Greta.

"Jim, let's go view my game maze and I would like to propose a wager with you." Anne asked.

Jim walked with Anne to a small open arena with a large viewing catwalk around it. They were on the catwalk overlooking a maze. In the maze looked to be small puzzles or games at each door that allowed access to the next. Jim noticed four entrances to the complex maze but only one exit.

"Four of your five will enter the maze. If any of the four can make it out the other side, you win. If none of the four, make it out in 45 minutes I win." Anne said.

"I planned on attending the Gala with Lori, Fetch, the puppy so the two mother and daughter duos would have to do the maze. Both have proved innovative and intelligent. If I were to make this wager what would you want for them not making it?" Jim asked.

"I would want to chose two and keep them as ponies for one year." Anne said. "I have just the cart for them to pull and I believe they could provide me with great pleasure."

"If they are able to defeat your puzzle then I get to choose two of your girls to take with me for a year and keep as pets?" Jim asked.

"That sounds fair." Anne said.

A wrangler with deep red hair approached and waited to be acknowledged by Anne.

"Jim, 37 here will take you to get Fetch and you can begin getting ready for the Gala. We will have the running of the maze as a highlight of the evening. My wranglers will get your pets ready for the maze as we eat dinner before the ball." Anne explained.

Jim followed 37, admiring the brands as they bounced and jiggled in front of him. She led him to the pasture where Jim clipped a leash on Fetch. Jim went to each of the other pets and told them about the maze this evening. Petting their heads and giving them encouragement for the race.

Fetch followed her owner back to the mansion also admiring the brand scarred cheeks on the woman leading them. Jim saw a limousine arrive with a small trailer behind it. A woman in her 60's was helped out of the back seat. She was dressed as a Victorian aristocrat. Two of the footmen for the estate went to the trailer and removed a cage containing a very small man inside from the trailer.

The woman barked orders and headed into the house well in front of Jim and his escort. Jim in his mind was walking over the four entrances to the maze and the single exit. Having spent a large amount of his life in construction he was returning to the section that guided the four into one.

"37, I need to see Mistress Anne directly. I believe I have entered a rigged bet." Jim told her.

At the door before they entered 37 handed him off to one of the maids in the house.

"This man desires to see Mistress Anne, he feels he has been tricked into a wager." 37 told the maid.

The butler overheard and told Jim that he would personally inform Mistress Anne of Jim's desire.

The maid led Jim and Fetch up a winding staircase to the next level where there were three wings off the head of the stairs. She led him down the left most wing to the far end door. The maid opened the door and took him to the suite.

Inside he was greeted by two tiny women. Each was maybe 4'9" tall and had very delicate features. Both had long black hair and were dressed in black gowns with black pointed toe heels and white maid's caps with aprons.

"We are here to assist you and your guest with your needs for the length of your stay. Mistress calls us the "Pixies". I am P1 and my partner is P2. Is she going to the gala as a pet or human?" The one with dark skin asked.

"She will go as a human. Did Mistress Anne have clothes delivered to the room for us?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir. We asked about her because the gown Mistress sent is exquisite." P2 said.

"Let's get her out of the suit and we will shower once she is free." Jim told the two.

A soft knock came on the door and once P1 had it cracked she went quickly to the floor and prostrated herself. As soon as Anne was visible P2 did the same.

"You Pixies get back to what our guest was instructing you on." Anne required. Both scurried back to movement and P2 was walking Fetch into the ensuite before Jim could acknowledge Anne.

Anne closed the door, "You requested to see me? Something about being tricked into our wager. It seemed laid out in front of us as we wagered."

"The problem with the wager is Kobayashi Maru. Jim said, "The unwinnable double bind. I was dumb enough to fall for it, but I will not watch my pets struggle with a series of double binds where the answer is worse than getting the puzzle wrong."

"How did you come to that conclusion?" Anne asked, genuinely curious. "You are right in your assessment but how did you unravel my puzzle so quickly. Almost half of my staff is here for their year of service on losing just this bet."

"I am a man of my word so you will have the two of your choice for a year. The key is in how the maze forces four into one. The only way the four can get into the one is by locking away the other three. But if the three are locked the mechanism won't allow the one through. If the three are not locked the doors just keep putting the four in the same place and won't let them through. The only way to get through is to have the other's fail to achieve the 4 into 1 which is impossible." Jim explained.

"For solving my riddle without even seeing it in operation and correctly identifying it as a double bind riddle you have received your master's in human psychology. Yes, I will take the two as spoils of the bet." Anne told him. "Dinner is in one hour. A maid will come to escort you and your plus one to the dining room. "

Anne turned and left smiling ear to ear. She was ecstatic that Jim was a man of his word and did not try to renege on his bet and that he was smart enough to defeat her puzzle without even doing it. He was the first ever.

Madam Swift was in the mood today and creating problems for Anne's staff. The butler had complained about the crass woman as did the head of maids. Anne was tired of dealing with the woman and about to refuse her patronage going forward. She would deal with her after the gala was over.

The four would go into their special nursery after dinner and remain with the five nursemaids for the next six days. The other four were going to exercise ponies and play with wranglers in the barns.

Jim walked into the ensuite to find the Pixies struggling with the hidden buckles of the suit. Jim showed them how to undo the suit. He was enamored with their little delicate hands and how they worked at the buckles.

"I want the two of you in the shower with us washing our bodies." Jim told the Pixies.

The two giggled and quickly began to undress.

"How old are the two of you?" Jim asked.

"I am 10 days shy of my 19th birthday." P2 said.

"I am 18 years and six months tomorrow." P1 answered.

The two were quickly naked. Each had a small triangle of hair above her slit. Both are black as the hair on their heads. Their perky little breasts were smaller than Berni's, but their dark nipples and areola were larger, and less cone shaped. Their little breasts sat like two dark yoke poached eggs on their skinny little chests. Jim was sure neither of the two little women weighed more than 80 pounds.

P1 quickly started the shower as P2 was assisting Jim in removing his shoes. As Jim's underwear hit the floor, leaving him naked and visible to the three women in the room.

"Oh my god? Does it get even bigger than that?" P1 asked.

"Can we soap it please?" P2 asked.

"Get into the shower and we will see what will happen." Jim told the girls getting a chuckle himself.

Jim wanted to save himself for later with Lori, but he did get hard as the two Pixies stroked his cock with the soap. Even with both hands around it the cock was still visible between their fingers.

"I don't think I could fit that inside." P1 claimed.

"I bet you could because you are such a little slut." P2 teased.

Jim stepped out of the shower.

"You two wash and dry Lori's hair. I am going to set out her clothing, I want her hair wavy and down. Some bling through it would be nice. I am going to get into my tuxedo and go find a drink. I will be back in 45 minutes." Jim ordered the little maids.

Jim exited the room and walked down the hall. Madam Swift was dragging some poor maid by her hair ranting and raving about dust or something. Seeing her up close Jim guessed she was 5 to 8 years senior to himself. Madam Swift shoved Jim as she turned to go to the door he was walking past.

"Out of my way, you oaf. Get the hell out of my way." Madam swift said still dragging the girl who was crying and holding the wrist of the hand tugging her head with both hands to mitigate the pain.

"Fucking bitch." Jim said to himself.

"I heard that." Jim heard as the harpy disappeared into her room with the maid in tow.

Jim headed down to the ballroom, hoping he could get a drink after the incident.

To Jim's surprise Anne and Greta were standing at the bar already dressed in formal gowns for dinner. Each had a glass of wine in their hands. Jim approached and both women saw the scowl on his face as he approached.

"Is something wrong?" Greta asked.

"That hag of a woman, Madam Swift. She was mistreating a maid, chewing on her about dust or some such thing. Dragging the poor girl down the hallway by her hair. I went to walk past the two and was going to mention it to you first chance. The harpy pushed me against the wall as she turned to drag the poor girl into a room. So, I may have called her a bitch under my breath, and she heard it." Jim explained to the two women.

"I had planned on refusing Gertrude's patronage after this weekend anyway and those seals it." Anne stated, handing Jim three fingers of rye with a single large ice cube.

Jim handed it back empty with none of the ice melted. The bartender poured another, and this one Jim began to savor.

"Are you going to watch the 4 try to solve my trap after dinner?" Anne asked.

"No, I think I'll stay down here and maybe dance with Lori some. She is a great human but an even cuter pet." Jim said.

"Follow me and Anne for a moment. The other guests won't be down for a half hour or so, I want you to see something." Greta requested.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12