Jim's Girls Ch. 05: Lost Bet and Ponies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim followed the two women out onto a deck overlooking an arena with different obstacles or challenges set up. Anne handed Jim a pair of binoculars.

"Look at the pair pulling the cart with the woman in black on it." Greta said.

Jim trained the binoculars on two young women dressed in white knee-high hoof boots. Their white harness glinted in the sunlight. Their arms were tied up in the back into a reverse prayer. The white posture collar held their chins and heads up. The harness over their heads held a red plume of feathers up vertical off their heads. The reins from the bits between the red lips of each girl were held by the much larger woman in the cart with a 12' driving whip.

As the pair turned Jim saw the sunlight glint off the bells hanging from their nipple rings and one hanging from a short chain in their thigh gaps below the twos' pussies and supported by ring through or behind their clitoris'.

"Day after tomorrow your two will be learning how to do that. They are beautiful are they not?" Anne said.

"They are! Please do not allow someone cruel access to my Kitty and Nibs." Jim plead.

Gertrude had arrived with her simp husband in his cage as normal. She did not have her normal room in the house, Greta and Anne had given it to some other patron that probably gave more money than Gertrude had.

It was blackmail. Then she gets to her room and the help that was left for her was substandard. It took 25 minutes before her four trunks of clothing were up in the room and the closet was too small for her clothes and boots. The dressing maid was inept and now she was having to go get a cleaning maid.

The back of the closet had not been polished and looked like there was a layer of dust and it would contaminate her beautiful gowns. As Gertrude helped the maid along down the hall, they were all so lazy, this man came from the end room and stopped in front of her door, blocking her path. She just helped him along a little and the man calls her a bitch to her face.

She would have a discussion with Anne and Greta over his status. She would take him down a peg or two if the chance arose. Once the maid had wiped up the dust and polished the wood to a shine Gertrude stripped her bare and worked the little slut's back and ass over with a belt until the welts bled.

Keeping the maid's uniform for JP, later, Gertrude tossed the now wailing girl out into the hallway naked. The two room maids left to dress her and see to her needs cowered in the corner.

Gertrude picked out the taffeta maroon gown with 3" heeled Black shoes and a ruffled petticoat to wear under the dress. Her bra was wire formed to keep shape to the massive breasts she was required by life to pack around.

Gertrude required JP to get showered and dressed after she unlocked the cage, she kept him in for travel. One of the maids went to assist JP as the other began to get Gertrude undressed.

JP enjoyed his first warm shower in over a month. The girl helping him was cute and soft. She allowed JP to nuzzle her nice firm breasts and fondle her cute little pussy. He told her to be silent as JP fingered the girl to orgasm in the shower, while soaping her tits with the other hand. He then quickly exited the shower.

The maid dried JP then herself and quickly returned to uniform. JP went out to see Gertrude, he was naked, Gertrude walked by with the other maid to the bathroom fully dressed.

"Get him into that pathetic tuxedo and cumber bun while I shower, you will need to help this worthless slut get me dressed, as she seems inept." Gertrude required.

JP was quickly dressed, sans underwear in the starched black pants, white cumber bun and white shirt. Black bowtie and black tuxedo jacket. His uncomfortable black polished shoes on and the maid quickly went into the bathroom to help her partner get the large body of Gertrude free of water.

The two maids quickly began to dress the woman as she bitched about what they were doing and how long it was taking. When finished her hair was up and done. The red taffeta was pulled around her ample waist by a black belt. The frilly shoulders made her neck shorter. The diamonds around her wrists and throat sparkled elegantly.

Gertrude pulled white silk elbow length opera gloves over her hands. JP opened the door and followed his wife down the hallway. The perfume Gertrude wore made JP's stomach turn as it brought flashes of painful memories to life. Seeing past his wife he could hope to get a whiff of the perfume of the short redhead in the green gown.

The redhead had what was considered a large ass by today's standard. JP thought it looked delicious swaying away in that green silk. Her tall black heels and the open back showed pure white skin covered in soft brown freckles. JP's little cock was straining against his cage.

The man with her exuded confidence and was twice her age. He looked smart in his tuxedo and filled it like he worked in a physical job, not those gymnasium wannabe's that worked for him. More like his longshoremen and truck drivers. JP hoped he got to converse with that man and enjoy looking at his arm candy.

Gertrude saw him as soon as they entered the hallway. She was going to make sure her and JP sat right by the two and if she could work it out, be right next to the cunt he was with.

Jim did not see her until it was too late and did not want to make a scene at the dinner table. Jim pulled out Lori's chair and let her sit before pushing it in. The hag sat next to her, on her left. At the minimum Jim would have put himself between his sweet Lori and the hag. At most he would have found somewhere else to sit.

Jim sat and glared at Anne. The servers were all female. They were in 1890's French maid outfits with the little white bonnets and hobnail lace up boots. The trays they served off of were held to their waists on belts and little suspender belts held up the front of the trays running over the server's shoulders. This meant some plates or glasses had to be moved around the straps. The servers were very careful not to spill with these items.

Jim had received his rye after Lori received her wine, from the server that was a cute blonde in her late teens or early twenties. The way her breasts moved in the blouse Jim knew she did not have anything on under it. She was serving Jim, Lori, and the couple to his right. A dark-skinned girl was serving Gertrude, JP and the couple to their left.

Anne tapped a spoon against her wine glass for toast. The chamber orchestra in the ballroom stopped playing.

"I would like to thank my patrons and special guests for joining me this weekend. Tonight kicks off two more days of fun and play. After dinner there will be four women trying to solve the maze for all that would like to watch.

Drinks and dancing will be in the ballroom and each of you should have two attendees in your suites to service your needs. Anything special or different you need. Let the butler or head of maids know what it is. You will receive it!" Anne announced pointing out the butler and head of maids.

The meal was scheduled for 12 courses. The first was a small meat and cheese plate served with crostini. The server was serving Lori first, then Jim then the next couple in the same order from left to right. Jim had been watching as the server would bring the course Gertrude watched her every move.

The third course was a boiling thin soup. The servers put a small frame at each patron's place setting with a lit gel gas flame in the center of it. The stainless-steel bowls of soup were boiling before the servers received them and would return to a boil quickly upon setting them back on the flame.

Just as the server approached to serve Lori her soup, Jim saw Gertrude drop a spoon to the floor. The server was concentrating on getting the bowl to her assigned guests quickly and safely.

"Pick up my spoon!" Gertrude demanded.

The server thinking the woman was talking to another ignored the demand and began to lift the first bowl of very hot soup. A hand shoved her from behind, knocking her off balance and all four bowls of boiling soup cascaded across the seated redhead.

Jim saw the woman do it on purpose and reacted quickly. He lifted the now screaming Lori to her feet and stripped her dress from the now burns over her body. Jim guided the now naked redhead from the room and toward the ballroom.

Anne was quickly beside him, "My medical team will be here in a minute."

"I want my pound of flesh. That woman did that on purpose I saw her do it." Jim said, furious and frustrated with how his entire Friday had gone.

Two women wearing medical scrubs appeared carrying a medical kit. Jim was keeping Lori's arms away from the quickly forming blisters on her torso, front and back.

"Mistress Anne, we will take her to medical and dress the burns, where should we take her after that?" The first girl asked while the second was quickly covering Lori's burns with salve.

"Take her to suite 14, it is unused and one of you spend the night with her to see to her needs." Anne told the two.

Anne pulled Jim aside. "I need something from you if I give you a patron to punish. Or my other patrons will not feel safe coming to my place and exposing weaknesses."

"What do you want, you already get to keep two of my pets for a year!" Jim said, maybe a little too loud.

"I want to breed them to one of my prize breeding stallions and I get the offspring." Anne told him.

"If It means you will not limit me on my pound of flesh, breed away!" Jim said, not thinking about the implications of his reaction.

"How do you want it to go?" Anne asked.

"I want that woman bound naked in my suite. Her husband was naked in his cage to watch. The poor server there to see me revenge her inadvertent action and my two little pixies to help." Jim required.

Anne punched in a contact on her phone and repeated it using the names of the people she was talking about. Three very large men quickly appeared. Two were arm carrying a screaming and complaining Gertrude past Jim and Anne.

"I will have you arrested; do you know who I am. You will not get away with this!" Gertrude was yelling as she was carried away by the first two men. The third was leading PJ and the server by their upper arms behind the screaming hag.

"Would you like to return to dinner?" Anne asked.

"No, I am going for a walk. Have the chef send some sandwiches to my room. The server, Pixies and I may want some snacks later." Jim said getting a fresh drink from the ballroom bartender.

"Where is the suite that Lori will be in?" Jim asked.

"It is the end of the right hallway. She should be there in a few minutes." Anne said. "I must return to the other guests."

12