Jim's Girls Ch. 07: Defined Roles

Story Info
Jim gets the roles around the mansion more defined.
5.9k words
4.59
3.2k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jim had fired the entire staff except the grounds keepers and the mechanics. They had done nothing to harm his new friend and employer, so they got to stay. The head maid had decided to stay by prostrating her naked body next to her previous employer who was now Jim's pain slave.

The first thing Jim did with Gertrude the pain slave was remove the hood, clipper the hair off her head. Roll her to her back and shave her crotch clean. Then shave the now bald head before returning the tight hood and taking her vision from her again.

Jim made a collar out of the coarse rope the grounds keeper had brough with the wheelbarrow. Jim deposited the strictly bound pain slave into the wheelbarrow and told "Sub Slut" to keep up as they walked down the driveway. There were whistles and catcalls from the mechanics and ground crew, seeing the high and mighty head maid reduced to a naked slave being pulled down the driveway on a rope around her neck and her wrists bound behind her back with a torn pair of panties.

Jim stopped where the trees began, lining the driveway to the gate. Pain Slave was so compactly and tightly bound Jim ran the rope, down the straps along her back and hoisted Pain Slave up to chest high on the trunk of the tree. Jim then tied the bound woman vertically up to the tree as an ornament for the departing employees to see how far she had fallen.

Once Pain Slave was in place, Jim threw a long rope up over a limb on the tree he had Sub Slut stand under the overhanging branch. Jim ran the free ends under Sub Slut's armpits and out across her chest Jim lifted her to where her toes barely touched the grass.

Jim took Sub Slut's wrists and pulled them back around the tree and cinched them over a small dead stub on the other side of the tree. He took a rope and ran it around the tree and over her forehead to secure her head to the tree.

Jim then tied each ankle back and up to the stub holding her wrists up and back. There were beautiful purple cones on the ground below these fir trees. He picked up one of the cones and It was slightly smaller in diameter than his cock and only about 6" long.

"Open wide. You will want this good and wet, when I stick it up my newly acquired Sub Slut cunt."

She licked and spit on the coarse and stickery cone. Jim did as he promised her pushed the rough cone up in and the scales of the cone kept it from coming out. 3" stuck below her crotch and against the tree.

"Now your cunt mouth. No one wants to hear what you say any more." Jim stated shoving a larger one into her mouth and the scales kept her from being able to spit it out.

Jim pushed the wheelbarrow to the next tree and leaned it handles up behind the large fir. Jim walked back up the drive and took a picture of his handy work. His was not the only picture taken. When the cars started filing out, they would stop and every departing employee got a picture of the head maid crying with cones sticking from two of her fuck holes.

Sub Slut's pink nipples stiff in horny humiliation and the Mistress of the house in painfully stringent bondage unable to see or hear her employees depart as some device pounded away in her tortured pussy. Randomly stopping for an indeterminant time and shocking her as it started again.

The last thing Gertrude remembered with any coherence was a man she hoped to ruin shoved an ice pick through her tongue. Jim immediately sent his picture to Anne with the text, "cleaning up a mess and having fun doing it."

Jim wandered around the estate to find Cissy and check on his girls. Cissy had let them off the leads and was sitting sidesaddle on the soft grass while the three played when Jim found her.

Jim said, "Let's take the three inside where they can bathe and become properly introduced to their owner's newest toy."

The five entered the house from the pool and sauna area. Jim saw JP and Tim sitting at the counter both in tee shirts and shorts now. They each had orange juice and some leftovers, warmed in the microwave.

"I want to get my girls situated then we can discuss my role in your business JP." Jim said.

"Up the stairs there is a guest suite that should be fully stocked for your needs." JP told him. "We will be right here catching up for the afternoon. Take your time."

Jim called down to the garage on the phone in the room. The dialing catalog on the phone had him press 2 then # it rang through, and a strong accent said, "Garage."

Jim explained what he wanted, and the man repeated to him what the request was, and Jim confirmed it. Jim showed Cissy how to remove the suits by removing Fetch from her suit.

"You two get the others out of their suits and all of you shower, shave, relax and get to know each other." Jim told Fetch and Cissy.

The burns to Lori caused by Pain Slut now 24 hours removed were angry red and tender, but none had blistered or scared. Jim headed back down to the pool area after making a sandwich in the kitchen. Jim grabbed a seltzer and a pitcher of orange juice.

Jim sat with JP and Tim, pouring each more OJ. Jim waited and listened as the two finished a conversation about a childhood memory. They finished with a full belly laugh at the memory. Jim was ecstatic to see the joy in the little man's eyes.

"How would you like to be compensated for setting us free?" JP asked.

"I would like to stay here and establish your house and have you purchase a country property. I found the pony play that was going on at Anne's quite intriguing. I would like to keep Gertrude as a very public Pain Slave ornament and return Sub Slut into a functional productive member of your house. This should free up the two of you to make sure the business of freight is on track." Jim said.

"I will do better. I have no heirs to leave my empire to. I had a son, and he was killed in a war fighting. Because you are the only one that ever tried to help me directly, I will leave my businesses and estates to you as long as Tim and I can utilize the resources we want." JP told Jim.

"Let me think on that but I may have an alternative to that where you get an heir and I just caretake until that heir is ready to run this empire you have built." Jim told JP. "There is a ranch house in the suburbs that we were looking at, should I call the realtor and back out of the deal?"

"I think you better if your living here with your girls it won't be needed." JP told Jim.

"Pain Slave and Sub Slut can hang out over the driveway until the drivers get back from dropping off their loyal staff." Jim said.

Jim went to find Cissy fumbling with the buckles on Bunny's outfit. Jim showed her the best way and order to get the pets out of their suits. He sent the three pets to the shower in the order he removed their suits.

"Tomorrow I am going to have you ringed as well. I don't think you want to be a pet do you?" Jim asked.

"Oh, Sir, if you wanted me to be a pet, I would. It is not a desire of mine like it seems to be of others. I just want to serve you how you want me." Cissy said.

"This afternoon we will go and get you some things that will please me very much but you being a pet is not one of them." Jim told Cissy. "For now, see if you can find something in the kitchen to make for JP, Tim, and the rest of us to eat. I will see if I can find some clothes for the others and you to wear for right now.

Jim figured his best bet was to check in some of the maid's quarters downstairs for some clothes for the 4 women. Mostly he found Victorian bustle and dresses. He figured with the large asses on his girls they could fill the skirts just fine without a bustle. A couple of the blouses would be tight, and they would have to go without shoes for now as the shoes were all too large except for Cissy and Fetch.

Jim arrived at the bedroom as the three were brushing out each other's hair. He set the clothes on the bed.

"You three go down and help Cissy as she tries to find us all something to eat. You three are not going to get to spend as much time in your suits as you want to for the next few days. We need to make sure that JP and Tim have what they want and need when it occurs." Jim explained to the pets.

Jim went down to let JP and Tim know the girls would serve some food soon. They ate on the patio next to the hot tub and swimming pool. Once the meal was over Jim excused himself to go get the Pain Slave and Sub Slut out of a tree.

Sub Slut had watched as her co-workers from the mansion each stopped and snapped photos of her and Gertrude's naked bondage. The humiliation was arousing Mary wondered why she had never known that she was such a submissive slut. Her new master figured it out in minutes by just spanking her ass.

After hours of her ass against coarse tree bark she saw Master walking up the road to them again. He efficiently removed Pain Slave, as he called her former Mistress, from her attachment to the tree. Sir removed Sub Slut's own attachments to the tree.

Jim retied Sub Slut's hands behind her back and made the makeshift collar with the coarse rope. Sub Slut followed him back up the driveway while he pushed a wheelbarrow filled with Pain Slave on her back facing the sky. Jim wheeled her to the back patio for JP and Tim to enjoy as they were served by the three all afternoon.

Jim knew that Pain Slave had to be getting dehydrated and also needed to be taken out of the severe bondage he placed her in for transport. Jim took the rope and cut four lengths after he set the wheelbarrow where he wanted it.

Jim found some wooden stakes and a hammer in the garden shed next to the house. Sub Slut stayed where he left her and just watched. She did not want to upset this man again. Jim placed the stakes about 10 feet apart in the grass.

Jim pulled Pain Slave from the wheelbarrow and removed the rope collar from Sub Slut. He then untied her wrists.

"Find me a bucket of clean water and a straw, quickly." Jim told her.

Sub Slut scurried to the house. Jim began to remove the belts holding Pain Slave into the tight suitcase-size human she had been. When the ankles and wrists became available Jim wrapped them in rope and tied a knot on the underside of the wrists and insides of the ankles.

Once one they were free of bondage Jim stretched Pain Slave out in an X in the grass of the yard. Mary returned with a 2-gallon white bucket that was still mostly full of water and a stainless-steel drinking straw.

"When I or another dominant tells you to kneel, I want you in this position." Jim said placing her with her knees apart, toes on the ground ass on her heels.

Mary felt very submissive in this position. Jim put her to putting the straw in the water and covering one end with her finger to lift water out of the bucket contained in the straw. Then the straw was inserted in Pain Slave's mouth back where her tongue met her throat and the water was released.

"No one will die under my care from dehydration. You may take as many sips of water as you would like as well. The two of you will remain like this until I return, and the bucket is empty. The other girls will check on you from time to time. If you accidentally spill my bucket of water, it will be 100 strokes with a belt on your ass, back and tits." Jim told his newest submissive.

Jim left the two there to get Cissy and headed to town. Jim and Cissy put the human clothes and shoes in garbage bags from the old house into garbage bags and into the van. Jim put the bondage gear, toys and enema supplies into duffle bags for transport to JP's estate.

Jim and the girls had wanted to upsize and now a few days later all had changed. Jim knew he was going to continue school but maybe on a different path he would talk to Anne after the semester started. The adult store was quick with surprises for the counter lady.

They entered the Adult Store to shop, and the door guard was surprised when Jim entered and the girl with him was walking and on normal shoes. Jim went to the corsets, and they picked out 3 that fit her 34" under strap with breast perches. The waist on the first would stop at 23. The waist on the second corset would stop at 21 and the third and most binding corset would stop at 19" on the waist.

The waist on the skirt Cissy currently wore was 27 and slightly tight. They picked out a white with black accent rubber maid outfit. Jim picked out a pair of white pvc ballet boots with lockable straps for the tops. White cuffs for the wrists and a trio of white shiny collars. From a 1" wide simple collar to the severe chin holding training collar that allowed zero head movement.

Jim ordered Cissy custom collars in the same white leather that said Cece across the front of them. They ordered a custom white leather maid outfit to go with the white straps of the gags and head harness they got today.

Jim ordered Sub Slut some custom collars as well but her's were all basic black. Both girls got eggs but Sub Slut's he also ordered a Kegel insert like was currently in Pain Slave. One that had a TENS option to shock the wearer while inserted.

Cece got 3 chastity belts. One thin cable with a leather padded stainless vaginal cover and thin oval around the anus for bathroom use. One 2" wide stainless with white composite padding for long term wear. The second had a urethral tube and a 1" vaginal plug that could be opened with a screw cap for cleaning. The third was white leather to match her maid's outfit and formal wear.

Sub Slut got a single plain black leather belt with a thin slit down the metal cover over the vagina and a hole for the anus. The counter lady boxed everything up for the two and they left it in the van. JP had to let the two back into the security gates, but Jim made it home.

Jim sent Cissy to get into her maid's outfit for him. He went to the yard to check on Pain Slave and Sub Slut. Jim approached and Sub Slut was trying to get the last couple of ounces of water to stay in her straw.

Jim liked the pink tint of sunburn he saw on the back of Sub Slut and across the front of Pain Slave. Jim unbound Pain Slave and tied the rope around her neck just short of choking the woman.

"Sub Slut, did you get plenty of the water for yourself?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir. I need to relieve myself Sir." Sub Slut said.

"Piss then." Jim told her.

Sub Slut looked at the grass and started to trickle out of her urethra, it was soon a stream of urine and it slowed and stopped.

"You are allowed no dignity any longer. Going forward you will have two times per day to relieve yourself without asking. That is during morning enema and cleaning the second time will be prior to sleep in the evening." Jim told her. "Now crawl behind Pain Slave and keep her moving with swats to that fat ass if she dawdles."

Jim tugged the rope, temporarily cutting off Pain Slave's wind. The woman quickly understood she was to crawl in the direction being pulled. JP and Tim sat by the pool watching the three pets swimming and frolicking in the pool naked.

"Girls, your human clothes and shoes are in the van would you please go and get them. I think you could find a couple of closets in this house for them to occupy. Fetch, get two of the enema bags and nozzles from there and bring them to me." Jim ordered.

Jim led the two slaves to a shower downstairs.

"Her hood doesn't come off. You will wash her and yourself inside and out. There are two enema bags and the first fill will be a douche for each of you and the second will be held inside until I come and remove the nozzles and balloons from your rectums." Jim told Sub Slut.

The water was running as Jim left the room. Jim returned from the Van about 10 minutes later and Sub Slut was holding a nozzle inside of Pain Slave's vagina. The Kegel that had been inserted was in the sink and looked to have been cleaned.

Jim put the two on their hands and knees. Filled the bags, inserted the nozzles and filled the balloons. Jim started the enemas faster than he would his girls because he wanted these two to feel the discomfort of what was being done to them.

"I'll be back to allow you relief." Jim told Mary.

Jim went and found the girls filling a closet in one of the spare rooms upstairs.

"Go and get dinner started. It has been a long day and I need to figure out how JP and Tim want to run this household." Jim told his three.

Cissy was coming out of his room teetering on her heels. Jim knew she had some practice at Anne's but these heels were taller and had the stiffness that comes with new. Jim approached her to look the outfit over. Cissy stopped, spread her legs past shoulder width. Put her arms behind her back with opposite elbows grasped. Closed her eyes, opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue over her bottom teeth.

On the tip of her tongue was a small golden skeleton key. Jim picked the key off her tongue and whispered in her ear, "You look lovely."

When her tongue went back in her mouth, and she was about to speak Jim kissed his new maid hard on the mouth and stuck his tongue into her mouth. It took a second for Cissy to kiss back but when she did it was passionate.

After the kiss Jim stepped back and lifted the skirt to see the sexy cable chastity belt. Each of the white cuffs and the collar had the same little gold locks on them as the belt did.

"The others will be down in a minute go start getting the table set for seven. We all eat the first dinner served as humans." Jim ordered Cece.

Jim went to Tim and JP outside to let them know what was going on after getting a rye and rock from the Den that used to be occupied by Gertrude. Jim informed the two that the girls were fixing dinner and for the first dinner he was going to have his pets be human.

"Would I be able to sit next to Sandy?" JP asked.

"I would like to sit next to Tracy!" Tim quickly followed.

"Of course, you can. Would you like them to spend the evening as human and attend to you two tonight?" Jim asked.

"I haven't slept in a bed with a woman in over 50 years," JP said. That would be a dream."

"Unless the two of you ask different. Sandy and Tracy sleep in your beds with you." Jim told the two, leaving to check on PS and SS in the shower.

The bags were empty, so Jim told SS to remove the balloons from PS first then her own, knowing PS was going to cover the back of the shower with shitty water and get it all over SS.

"Did Pain Slave have a stash of ED pills anywhere for her lovers to use?" Jim asked SS.

"Yes Sir. They are in the kitchen in the spice rack. I would put them into the food served the men she wanted to use later." SS told him.

Jim left to the sound of shitty water splashing against a porcelain wall. There were 4 large bottles of purple pills in the spice rack with JP and Tim's names as prescribed. Jim took the bottles and delivered them to the rightful users.

"You two may want to have these handy in the coming nights." Jim told the two small men.

Dinner was finished, the girls were cleaning up. Tim and JP retired to the Den for whiskey and cigars. Jim took two new anal plug training sets into the bathroom that PS and SS had finished emptying and waited.

Jim started Sub Slut. He took the lubricant and covered the 1 1/2" plug.

"Put your face and tits on the floor, reach back and spread those fat ass cheeks as far apart as you can." Jim required.

Jim began slowly pushing the plug in and letting the muscles push it back to his hand with little effort in five minutes it would slide in and come back out with little effort. Jim decided to skip the 2" and move directly to the two- and one-half inch plug. The first one he slid into SS's mouth.

"Clean yourself off this. Hold it in your mouth until I ask for it. Jim noticed a tear sliding down the freckled face of the strawberry blonde as the anal plug slid into her mouth and she held it there.

The larger plug did not go in very far before it met resistance. As Jim worked it SS began to moan and he saw her vagina begin to slick with arousal. Jim pushed the smallest egg into the slick vaginal hole.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12