Jim's Girls Ch. 07: Defined Roles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

"Don't ever let the eggs come out of my cunt unless I authorize it." Jim demanded.

A yes Sir was moaned around the plug in her mouth as the second egg slid past the muscle holding in the first as Jim continued to push and catch the larger plug going into the slut's rectum. The chicken egg sized black anodized egg needed some coaxing, but it finally slid into Mary's pussy. Jim started the eggs on high and slammed the larger plug into place. Sub Slut yelled into the plug in her mouth and shook in orgasm as Jim held the plug-in place waiting for the sphincter to close on the base.

Jim took the wide leather chastity belt and installed it on the strawberry blonde. Clicked the stainless-steel lock in the back to secure the belt.

"You are going to straddle Pain Slave's head, facing me and hold her arms behind her back while I plug and Kegel her. I want her to feel the human touch as this happens to her for the first time." Jim said, meaning the degradation of knowing others are watching as she gets plugged.

Jim started with the fully lubricated 2" plug and started stroking it into what he assumed was a virgin hole. The way it squeezed his lubricated finger he assumed it was virgin. Jim lubricated the Kegel that was 2" across and 5" long. Jim pushed the vibrating, pulsing and shocking device through the vaginal sphincter and into the vagina. He flipped it onto pulse and vibration. Jim continued to lubricate and stroke the anus with the 2" plug.

The first stroke that the plug passed the anus Jim pulled it out completely dropping a dollop of lubricant into the maw of the unclosed ring and filled it with the 3" plug that he drove to the bottom and held it in the screaming woman's asshole. Jim attached a belt that was the same as SS's to PS and locked it with a heavy padlock in the middle of the woman's lower back.

Jim attached a stiff training collar to each of the women and leashed the two, leading them from the room. Jim set a large throw pillow at the bottom of a pillar at the entry of the great room. He put Pain Slave on her knees on the pillow, with her back against the pillar. The heavy lock put an arch in her back.

Jim took her arms up over her head and tied them with the coarse rope to the pillar at the wrist and elbow. He attached her neck to the pillar with rope through the rings around the training collar. Jim then attached her waist the same way around the middle of the waist. He finished with the ankles tied up to the pillar as close as he could get them to the pillar.

This put Pain Slave on the kneecaps and a pillow for the night. Jim patted her head as he took a short rope and tied the still sensitive nipple rings up through the front ring of the collar pulling painfully on the flat fat tits. Jim set the shock of the Kegel as high as it would go and random with the closest shocks occurring 2 minutes apart and the longest span of 20 minutes without a painful shock.

JP and Tim walked by as Jim finished.

"She isn't so intimidating now Timmy!" JP said.

"She deserves everything Jim does to her." Tim said.

"Same with you Slut!" JP said, looking at Mary.

"Everything is deserved!" Tim followed.

Sub Slut followed the leash Jim held up the stairs and into his suite. Cece was putting Fetch into her suit for the night just as Jim entered.

"Sir, she said this is how she prefers to sleep, I hope this is ok." Cece said, with fear in her voice.

"It is true, thank you for helping my pet with her suit. She will sleep on the pillow by the bathroom door." Jim told Cece.

Jim tossed a second pillow on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Get on your belly and tits, hands behind your back and ankles up." Jim told Sub Slut.

She complied facing Fetch with her left side, closest to the wall. Jim clipped the ankle cuff together along with the wrist cuffs then pulled the wrists to the bound ankles and secured a reverse hogtie. Jim put on a black head harness with a 2" black rubber ball and blinding pads on the slave over her strawberry blonde hair.

"Tomorrow, I mark you as my property. Be ready Submissive Slut." Jim whispered in the bound girl's ear.

Bunny was finishing setting the table. Her Flop and Fetch had been making breakfast for JP and Tim. Their owner had taken his new slave Cissy and the new house slave Sub Slut to get groomed and marked.

Bunny had kept the men's coffee full and there was going to be bacon, eggs, hotcakes, and toast. Bunny had set the hotcakes on the table when she looked for JP and Tim. She found the two at the entrance to the great room.

Jim had removed PS from the pillar and left her face down on the pillow in a reverse hogtie. JP had rolled his bound wife over on her back and had pissed into her open mouth while sitting on her breasts with the nipples pulled up by rings with a cruelly tight rope.

JP finished and wiped his penis on her tongue that was held by a large ring in the middle and a hog ring around the large ring through the tip of her nose. It was pulled up the large ring and wired to a hog ring in her septum. Tim followed PJ's example and relieved himself the same way.

Bunny thought, "Wow, she must have really damaged those men if they want to degrade her that way."

Breakfast was served and the three girls ate happily from bowls on the floor while the men sat at the table and had theirs. Bunny got up twice to make sure coffee, water, and syrup was full. The men finished and headed out to relax by the pool. The girls served them all day.

Bunny gave JP head after cleaning up from breakfast was done while Flop took care of Tim. The men helped the two into their suits after. In the afternoon the two pets pestered the two men sunning on the porch until the men figured out the two wanted to service their cocks again.

Sub Slut saw Jim and Cissy leave her in the back room of the salon. Sub Slut's ankle was attached to the gyno-stirrup with a handcuff. Betty was the girl's name and she seemed to understand the situation very well.

Betty was efficiently removing Sub Slut's hair body. Another girl showed up and started putting strips of wax all over Sub Slut's body. Her pussy was leaking with the pain and humiliation as the wax was removed.

The eyebrows were the worst and she orgasmed as they came off. She had eaten each girl to one orgasm, and she was working on Betty's second when the familiar voice said, "Over here Sub Slut."

Her trainer clipped a leash on her collar and led her naked for all to see to the back of the sedan. He made her sit and practice her position with elbows back, hands behind her head. Chest out, knees as far apart as they go. Eyes to the floor unless he speaks, and she must look at his eyes as she answers.

Jim clipped the leash back on at the next stop. Sub Slut was looking at the floor, so she didn't know what is going on. She was crawling on the asphalt riddled with gravel beneath her hands and knees. Jim didn't care he is walking fast, and she had to hurry. Two pairs of shoes walk past in her sight on the stairs up to a business and she hears.

"I guess his naked pig needed a tat. I wonder what she is going to get." Her face turned bright red and her cunt leaked down her thigh in shame.

Jim led Sub Slut and allowed Cissy to walk on her lead into the tattoo and piercing parlor. He told the proprietor, "The naked one gets the work we talked about, and I helped draw. Cissy here just gets my standard piercings and jewelry. Add a small ring behind the clit post that doesn't drop below the hood. I want it trapping the hood back and not letting it slide down over to the jewel in the vertical. I will be bringing others back for it as well. I also want the nipple to have a ring that the nipple goes through behind the ring that goes through the nipple. The artist produced a picture of what Jim was saying and he confirmed that was what he wanted.

"For this one," Pointing at Cissy. "Septum punched with a hole for ring removal and placement at your discretion. For the one on the floor, all rings are soldered shut to not be removed without cutting them."

Jim acknowledged that and said, "I will be back for Cissy in an hour. The other call me an hour before you are finished, and I will send a car. You can take whatever tip you like, don't remove the plug from her asshole and no blood or cuts."

The artist said, "Free use slave?"

Jim stated, "That is what you are going to tattoo around each areola, isn't it?"

"Thank you for your business. Cissy will be ready in an hour."

Jim left the two there and went to the discount clothing store and bought white accents for Cissy to wear. The piercer was going to use pearls as her jewels, so he wanted some real person jewelry to accent her with as they were in public. Later she would be allowed to shop with some given parameters.

Jim had purchased a white sundress that buttoned down to the waist. He had a pink sash for her to tie around her waist. Some pink 4" business heels. Two oversize fake pearl bracelets and a matching choker. He had gone to Mega Mart and printed a pink heart dog tag and attached it to the pearl choker

The metal tag read, "Cece submissive pet to Jim."

Jim picked her up after shopping and dressed her for the day. Her rubber maid outfit and ballet boots went into a box and the trunk of the car. Jim took her to the restaurant and bar overlooking the river. Being the university was on break the place was empty.

"Order something off the menu that you have never had and was always too expensive to try." Jim told her.

The waitress came over and seeing Cissy asked, "You were going to be gone for a year before returning to campus. What changed?"

Cissy looked up startled at the voice and saw it was her good friend Ginger. "Now I don't know if I am coming back. I took that contract job for Professor Anne, and it was not anything like I thought it would be. One of the patrons was mean to me and Sir, saved me from the situation. I don't know that I want or need to go back to school."

"You are dressed very cute. What is the little heart on your choker?" Ginger asked.

"That is my Pet tag, Sir owns me now, at least until the contract is up. I get to be around his other pets, and they are fantastic. I don't think I will want to leave when my contract is up." Cece told Ginger. "Can she come out and visit Sir? I think Ginger would love it at the new house."

Jim had been assessing the server. She was about 5'6 or 5'7" tall. Small waist and his favorite the college sophomore ass and large round breasts in a tight tee shirt.

"I will decide by the end of our meal. Once she brings you a glass of white wine, me a rye with a single cube we can discuss the future." Jim told his pet.

Ginger headed to the bar to get the order, even though she knew Cissy was not any older than she was and that was 20.

"When Ginger gets back, you will take her to the restroom and show her your piercings and explain your role to me bluntly. If she wants to serve in the same way for a weekend, she needs to give me her underwear when you come back." Jim told Cece.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12