Jim's Girls Ch. 08: Almost Pony Showtime

Story Info
Jim takes two to Anne's to watch his ponies and new players.
6.3k words
4.5
2.7k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

JP and Tim needed to travel and start the transition for the business. Tim had said the best way to deal with them would be to create a trust and make Jim the trustee. But because of the way the empire was structured the individual businesses needed to be umbrellaed into one corporation. This was going to take buy in from each board of directors.

The travel was all inside the US so Tracy and Sandy would travel with them. JP had finalized the divorce with Gertrude, and Gertrude gave her half to the trust. It was all done out of court and Pain Slave's lawyers authorized the transaction. Sub Slut had to rest for 4 days after the two lawyers finished their weekend with her but no physical damage other than some bruising was evident.

Ginger had come out the next weekend and it turned out she was a fantastic cook. Jim gave her cooking duties and the bartender from that day Thomas became the butler, in charge of the day to day in the house. Thomas was gay but Jim still caged him. Thomas had ebony skin and kept his head shaved.

Thomas was dressed in a butler uniform that had been altered to be crotchless. Ginger was kept naked except for hairnet and 8" ballet boots. She was allowed an apron when cooking. She had received the same rings and piercings as Cece.

Ginger wore a tan chastity belt and, in the month, and a half she had been under Jim's control he had not allowed her an orgasm. The same for the month that Thomas had been in the house. Both had started with a strong will and were now becoming very submissive.

Shortly after Thomas's arrival the vac bed and display stand arrived. JP had a colleague that was a surgeon and Jim gave him monthly access to Thomas. The physician was married but had a kink for dark skinned Men. For the weekend a month at the mansion with Thomas Dr. T gave everyone health checkups in house.

Jim had him sedate PS and sew her eyelids shut. This allowed Jim to keep her in darkness while cleaning the hoods he decorated her with and her body. Thomas and Ginger's first duty in the morning was to remove the vac bed from its hanging position in the great room.

Sponge bathe PS. Remove the catheter from her bladder and urethra. Remove the rectal tube. Plug her ass. Replace the Kegel TENS with a fully charged one. Once PS's maintenance and cleaning were done, she was mounted in her display stand for the day. In the stand a larger TENS ran all day activating muscles on her body.

Monday was foot, legs, and ass day. Tuesday was lower torso and mid torso day. Wednesday was upper torso, shoulders, and neck day. Thursday was the same as Monday. Friday was the same as Tuesday. Saturday was the same as Wednesday. Sunday's, she remained in the vac bed unless there were visitors, she needed to greet then it was always pectoral and lower abdomen day.

With her pectoral muscles and lower abdominal muscles firing Jim could sit and watch the painful twitching of the woman all afternoon.

The display stand allowed 25 individual display positions. Jim rarely asked Thomas or Ginger to display her inverted. His favorites were always the most stringent. A hydration bladder dripped electrolytes down her throat and a feeding tube was into her stomach all day with a balanced nutrient slurry that drained into her stomach three times a day.

For the pain and suffering that Gertrude had put out in the world she paid for it in her home twenty-four hours a day. With daily stimulation and proper nutrition, her 65-year-old body was in better shape than her fifty-year-old body had been.

Jim spent an hour each afternoon journaling for his doctorate that he was doing with Professor Anne. Fetch would lie at his feet while the Flop and Bunny spent their time with their new husbands. Once the divorce was final the wedding was the next day. The day following it was revealed that both women were pregnant from JP and Tim.

The surgeon had created a stainless-steel cover for Sub Slut's clitoris. It had a medical foam inside and looked like half a tube with small holes down each side. The holes were 26 gauge and 1/16th of an inch apart. The entire cover was 3" long. Surgical wire sewn vertically and horizontally through the holes made a pattern over the cover and around the cover.

Sub Slut was denied clitoral stimulation unless Jim had the surgeon remove it. The cover was removed weekly on Sundays for cleaning by the surgeon. It had become a tradition for his wife to ride Sub Sluts face getting her cleaning as Sub Slut's clitoris was cleaned.

Anne told Jim a week previous that the coming weekend would be his ponies' "Futurity" event. He should attend. Anne felt their training was going gloriously.

Jim and Cece sat in front of the Mercedes van. JP had purchased it specifically to transport slaves in. It had no windows in the rear and a locking panel behind the driver and two passengers in three bucket seats across the front.

There were five sliding rails with ten movable attachment points in each rail. Two on the outside of the ceiling, Two on the bottom of the walls and one down the center of the ceiling. Currently in the back was Fetch in her cage with her eggs humming in her pussy and her tail plugging her ass.

She was currently wearing a ball gag and eye covers attached to her gag harness where it went over her eyes. Sub Slut was naked and had her hands tied inside leather balls. Her knees were padded with volleyball knee pads and her feet were in ten-inch ballet shoes.

She had been in waist training since she got home from the tattoo parlor. Her current corset had her waist measuring 23". Jim's goal for her was 19" and they might have to remove a rib or two on each side to achieve that goal.

She had lost five inches with diet, exercise, and the beginning of adding training corsets two months ago. Jim had removed the corset for this trip and the waist held the 23" shape. They showed up to Anne's ranch and a man with security on his chartreuse shirt stopped them at the gate to see their invitations.

"How many?" He asked.

"Myself and three slaves." Jim answered.

"Any free use, naked? Or pets?" Security asked.

One of each and a private only slave. Jim stated.

Security handed him four different colored wrist bands. Each stated who it belonged to, Domme, Free Use Slave, Pet Slave (Permission required), and Private, No use slave. Jim handed the last to Cece and put his on after he parked the van next to another in the pasture near the covered arena.

There were at least 30 stock trailers lined down the side of the stall areas. He knew from talking with Anne that this event was over 7 days. This was day 2 and the "Futurity" events were taking place today starting in one hour. The entire Gymkhana was by invitation only.

Each one of the stock trailers had a large motor coach or motorhome associated with it if not two. Jim exited the van and helped Cece down. He pulled her dress up over her head. Folded it and placed it on the front seat of the van. She had on his jewelry with her stone being pearls. He also had a pearl studded white training collar on her. Her nipple rings were attached by fillagree gold chain to both her nose ring and her clitoral ring.

The chains going up to her nose ring went through the side rings on her ball gag and down to each nipple from there. Two more chains went from her breasts down to her small clitoral ring that sat behind the vertical piercing in her clitoris and held the hood back. This kept her sensitive bud exposed.

Cece wore a plug in her ass that written in small pearls was Daddy's Slut. Her 9" ballet boots only reached the top her calf and helped stabilize the boots on the uneven ground of the pasture.

Jim removed the door to Fetch's cage, and she stood at the back doors of the van on her paws waiting for Jim to lift her down to the ground. Fetch had on her black and red puppy outfit to match her fire red hair. Her black hard rubber tail wiggled as she moved and appeared to wag in happiness.

Fetch's red ball gag with the black harness, Jim removed the eye covers before he set her on the ground, giving the lead to Cece.

Jim untied the reverse hog tie on Sub Slut. Her wrist was locked to her ankles with clips, so it was quick. A 3" black studded dog collar had bright red studs that spelled Sub Slut across the front. She had no hair or eyebrows. She had numerous tattoos.

The largest was on her back. It depicted her with long strawberry blonde hair, naked, full pubic hair between her legs on an auction block with a number hanging from the right nipple 33 and a sign being carried by a midget ring girl that said Sold, walking up the stairs to mount the block.

The top of her right breast had 33 tattooed on it with bright red ink. Matching the sign hanging from it in her back tattoo. Around each pink areola on her tits was tattooed in dark red ink, "Free Use Slave" over the top half of the areola and "Sub Slut" Under the areola. Making a full circle of each.

From her nipples hung 2" round 00 gauge rings. The same hung from her nose. Sub Slut's tongue had five posts in a square and one in the center of the square.

Her bare pussy had in one inch block letters, horizontally from the bottom of the corset down to the top of the crack, "Enslaved by Master Jim." On the left Labia Majora It said "Cum" and on the right facing the other way, "Dump". Inside her upper and lower lips said the same.

Her left ass cheek had large block letters running vertically from the bottom of the corset to her thigh. "S-P-A-N-K" Her right had O-F-T-E-N." Jim helped her from the van and caught her as she wobbled on the 10" ballet boots that ended above her knees.

Jim had Sub Slut and Cece carry their own leash out in front on open palms, while he walked fetch on her's. They entered the barn through the breezeway for the stalls on the parking side. It had been two and a half months since Jim had left the mother daughter team with Anne on a lost bet.

He got Cece and the two domestic slaves that served him in trade. The two domestics he had to pay their debt before he could take them and the year as ponies was paying half of their debt. It took a second to adjust to the light change from outdoors to indoors.

Once his eyes adjusted, he could see pony boys and pony girls being dressed, groomed, washed, and basically ready for the show, in front of and inside stalls down the breezeway. Grandstands were built into this side of the building, but Anne had told him to come up to the owner boxes as he technically owned four of the pony girls on today's Gymkhana schedule. Jim walked his group down to a set of stairs that had an arrow that said, "Owners."

Fetch negotiated the stairs fine. Cece and Sub Slut had to catch themselves on the rail three times each. Sub Slut's being made difficult by the bondage mittens on her hands. They knew they each owed Master thirty strikes to their bodies.

Sub Slut hoped he farmed them out to someone who will fuck her hard. Jim usually did. They exited the stairs and two security guards stood at a door with a blank wall. Jim gave his name and said, "Sponsored by Anne."

The door opened from the inside and the butler from the house opened the door to usher him in. Jim said, "Sub Slut, hands and knees, give your leash to Cece."

In a fluid motion the order was complied with, and she crawled up with Fetch in front of Cece. Jim guided the group over to the glass front wall to look out over the arena.

Anne walked up beside him and asked, "Where did you get that one?" Indicating Sub Slut.

"She was Gertrude's head maid and she wanted to stay. I told her the terms and she agreed." Jim told her.

"Speaking of Gertrude what is she doing now?" Anne asked.

"She spends her evenings and night hanging in the great room. She spends the days until 6 pm exercising and being displayed for my and others' pleasure. She remains fit and looks good in the vac bed as decoration. Jim said, turning to look out the large windows onto the arena.

"Pain Slave has not seen the light of day since I enslaved her. Her eyes are now sewn shut. Your program plays continuously, as far as I know it is all she has heard since I enslaved her. She has a rectal drain that is removed before exercising and she has a pee tube that captures any urine that comes down her urethra during her display times." Jim said, receiving a drink from a server.

"Pain Slave has no hair left on her body. I even had her eyelashes surgically removed. When PJ or Tim host dinner parties She is displayed on a metal pole with a plug in her ass and one up her cunt. Usually arms in a reverse prayer and a 3" ring gag with her ringed tongue out and bound to the nose ring." Jim took a sip of his rye.

"She is great and keeps PJ and Tim well entertained with their new wives. They should both be having babies in seven months. It was officially announced by Tim and PJ yesterday. You should come to the big gender reveal next month." Jim told her.

They watched some large pony boys competing in pulling competitions. Large wagons loaded with rocks and teams of four would race down the arena and must stop the wagon before a given line.

Anne explained the other stations of competition and explained that the futures for the pony girls would happen after lunch. If he would like, Cece knew the way, he could go relax at the house until after lunch. Jim declined and sat in a large, overstuffed chair and had Cece kneel, Fetch sat on her butt and kept her front end up.

Jim told Sub Slut, "Flat and hold your heels. She did and was uncomfortably smashing her breasts into the floor, but that was the point wasn't it. The thick rings through her nipples and clitoris cover smashed the floor with her weight. Her newly cincher trained waist was up off the floor where three months ago her belly would have been sticking out the sides on the hard floor.

Jim watched the large pony boys in the pulling competitions thinking that the pro football league must be missing some players. One had the largest flaccid cock Jim had ever seen. It was almost bat size in diameter and kept smacking his thigh almost at the knee.

Jim thought, I wonder if he is a breeder. Jim looked down at Sub Slut and thought he would ask Anne who the owner was. A tall, elegant woman came over and looked at his three girls.

"Interesting, a very diverse group you have. I am looking for participants in a cock sucking competition. The winner gets to keep the prize."

Jim looked at the woman and asked, "What is the largest cock in the competition?

"It is about 9" and slightly curved, why?" She asked.

Using the toe of his newly acquired cowboy boot Jim poked Sub Slut's side at her tit and said, "If she fails to hold her face on his crotch without choking for 120 seconds consider her the loser and whip her ass and tits raw.

If she does and makes the man come in less than four minutes you must bring me your best boy for me to play with. He will be returned in four days." She looked down at the heavily tattooed girl.

"I think I am falling into a trap, but She will either be back bloody and raw or I will have a boy for you to play with when I return her." The woman said, holding out her hand.

"Jim." He said in introduction.

"Mistress Q." she said, continuing to shake his hand. Jim handed her Sub Slut's lead and Mistress Q poked her side with a sharp point from a 6" stiletto and said, "Crawl slut!" She looked back at Jim and then looked Cece up and down.

Anne was passing as Jim watched four of the draft pony's pulling two to a side in an improvised "Tug of war." He had silently bet on a pair of giant blacks that must have outweighed their competition by 100lbs. Anne stopped and said, "Looks like you lost one."

"You know how I am about wagering with beautiful dominant women. A Mistress Q came over and inquired about a blow job challenge and I set some parameters for Sub Slut, and Q took the bet so I will either get back a battered slut or a fresh boy for my girls to break in four days." Jim explained the missing girl.

"Why don't you join me and some friends for lunch. I'm sure we could find something to occupy fetch and my dear little Cece could be eye candy for the group." Anne stated.

"The pet wrangler will meet you down at the kennels and you can pick out one or two males for Fetch to play with and occupy her into the afternoon to return when the ponies are finished." Anne told Jim as he stood and shook the leash on Fetch's neck. Fetch quickly stood on her paws.

Descending the stairs was more difficult for Fetch but Jim enjoyed the view of her crotch and swaying tits as she negotiated the stairs downward, fetches hard tail hitting the wall. Cece had an easier time going down than she had coming up in her tall ballet boots. Greta, and dog wrangler 47 met them at the bottom of the stairs. With a courteous "Hello." Greta turned to lead Jim and his two to the kennels on the far side of the building.

"Mistress has requested two playful males for Fetch to occupy her time with. Mistress did not specify caged or uncaged cocks so currently they are uncaged. Both are moderate in size, 6" one thicker than the other but she should be fine if you want to allow them." Greta explained on the way.

"Please replace her ball with a ring. I don't want the males' fussing overturns. Give them each a hole to play in. I will collect her this afternoon at 4pm." Jim told 47 and continued with Cece in tow and handed Greta the leash to his now excited pooch. Fetch loved the chase and capture of other pets in their suits. Especially aggressive males. They were easy to confuse and tease.

A golf cart was waiting at the door to carry him and Cece up to the main house. They sat reverse in the back where clubs go when seats aren't installed. He enjoyed watching Cece's tits bounce and chains jingle as the cart bounced its way up the sodden hillside.

The butler somehow was at the front door to greet them. He handed them off to a server that smiled at Cece knowingly. Then led them to the great dining room. It was very Victorian in decoration and the table was 30' long. Seating 32, with one at the head and one at the foot. The server directed Jim to the center of one side.

Jim had seven chairs to either side of him and people began to quickly file in. He recognized the head of the chemistry department. She was on a leash behind what he would find out later was the women's volleyball coach for State University in the next town over.

That University was a fierce rival of the University Jim attended. Jim and a large black man were the only dominant males in the room the other 30 were dominant females and the mix looked to be fifty-fifty whether they had a woman they escorted or a man.

Seated next to him was a woman in tall black lace up spiked heel boots. Bone ribbed black leather corset with leather cups and bra in red leather. She wore a delicate diamond choker. Her raven black hair was pinned in an updo.

Her makeup was not severe but well done. She had behind her what looked to be a man in his early forties. She looked to be fifteen years his younger. He had a cock cage installed with a double prince albert.

The cage went through the top of his cock in one hole and the ring she had a leash on through another hole and both exited the cock through the urethra. He wore nothing else but the hair above his nose and ears. His hair was in a marine high and tight.

With his fitness level Jim wondered if he was not a senior officer in one of the services. She introduced herself as Mistress Joy. She looked Cece up and down, "Nice, I need one." Mistress Joy stated then turned to the large black Domme on her right.

Jim turned to his left to introduce himself and it was a small oriental woman, dressed in a kimono, so he assumed Japanese, and she had a thin fifty something woman behind her with not a hair on her body except eyelashes.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12