Jim's Girls Ch. 08: Almost Pony Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
117 Followers

Her saggy small tits ended in bright redly dyed areola and black dyed nipples. Large heavy rings. Probably 3" by 7/16" thick hung from those tortured nipples. The same treatment was done on her pussy. He Labia Majora was dyed bright red and her Labia Minora were black.

Another ring the same size hung from her body where the top of her Labia Majora closed and the pubis, back an inch from where he noticed her clitoris had been removed. A gold chain came from each ring to another ring in the center of them that had another 3" by 7/16" gold ring. That ring had an X through the center and the center of that X was a delicate gold chain that ended in the handle around the minute Japanese woman's wrist.

The older white woman had Japanese symbols tattooed down her torso and legs in the front. Jim would see her back read like a book written in Japanese. The runes in the front expertly did not touch either breast or the cunt.

Jim lightly dipped his head as she sat and said, "I am Master Jim." In introduction.

She looked at him as if sizing up his angle, looked at Cece and saw a love slave when she assessed her. She decided Jim was no danger to her, so she lightly bowed before sitting and said in a sing song voice, "Nikko."

Servers came around and Nikko caught knowing glances on Cece's face as certain girls walked by. She caught Jim's eye on a turn and asked, "Are you not afraid she will bolt and return to service with Mistress Anne?"

"No more afraid that yours will bolt to try to return to where you got her." Jim stated. "What is the story with her. That looks a heavy burden to carry on your nipples and cunt."

"She was the wife of a man that tried to do a hostile takeover of my father's enterprises here in the USA. He now resides in a box in my father's office to show would be adversaries what will become of them if they do not negotiate in good faith.

His wife agreed to wear his apologies everywhere I take her. She had used those black nipples and that black cunt to bear the man two heirs to his empire. Those two turned 18 last week so they are on leashes of my married sisters and have been castrated as male house slaves.

Their mother here, did the castrations herself. As you can see, she is quite docile. It was not always so; I have ways to make a woman or a man ready to follow my direction completely. She said something quietly in Japanese and the woman was immediately on the floor with arms and legs spread as far as they would go her flat breasts smashed over the rings and the one on her crotch displayed between her wide splayed legs.

Another soft-spoken command and the woman was knees on elbows wrists on shoulders behind the woman and had managed the gold chains with no seen effort at all. This is when Jim understood the apology was written across her back side and down her legs.

"What are the symbols in front on each side running down her legs?" Jim inquired.

"Those are the Japanese names of her two eunuch sons. One means cur dog not worth kicking. The other means slug excrement. My sisters named them and received them as they are wed, and I am married to my father's empire.

My father has no son so I will manage it while my sisters raise the heirs to the empire. They are both married very well into the corporate universe of Japan. When did you remove her from here?" Nikko asked.

"Two months ago, I lost a bet to Anne, but figured out the cheat she was using before the first competition was over. She allowed me to renegotiate the terms of the wager and I was given Cece and she kept two of my pets and I would be allowed to buy two more from her large group at the end of terms in 349 days. My two and the two I want to negotiate for are to perform this afternoon. I have not seen them in the interim. Anne had told me she was going to enhance their bodies, but I don't know how." Jim explained.

"I hope they meet your expectations. I would very much like to have you visit my estate sometime with your possessions. I think we can be helpful together." Nikko started and slid Jim a delicate rice paper card folded in an origami lotus flower.

Jim held it in his palm and bowed slightly. "You must help me with courtesy, if I ever offend." Jim stated.

"I am good at that. You could ask her, but she has no tongue. That was the first thing I took from her. The second was her ability to scream." Nikko stated flatly.

Jim thought maybe they could help each other. Pain Slave needed a change of environment.

Lunch was fish in a cream sauce with kippered root vegetables and a kale salad.

Jim asked one of the servers, "Please bring the root vegetables and salad pureed for my girl.

The server returned quickly, and Jim placed it on the floor under the table and slid back allowing Cece to crawl under the table and eat some lunch at his feet. Nikko and Mistress Joy looked for a second then resumed their eating, ignoring their charges.

After he finished eating, he put his hand down and Cece put the finished bowl in his palm. He stacked it on his and pointed to his lap. Cece laid her head on his lap and allowed her owner to pet her hair and face as he discussed things with people near him at the table. Jim excused himself from Mistress Joy and Nikko. He bowed slightly to Nikko after standing, "I would like to call this contact you gave me to discuss business. When would be appropriate?"

"Call me on Monday at 8pm your time. I will be available then to discuss things of importance." Nikko told him.

He shook joys hand as she gave it and took Cece out crawling on her hands and knees with her chains singing, swaying, and tugging on her nipples and clitoris. Once out of the room he helped her to stand in her ballet boots and ran a finger through her pussy.

"A little drippy there Cece. Did that excite you being on display for so many dominant people?"

"Yes, Sir some of those slaves were beautiful and some looked pathetic. I am glad I have an owner that understands my needs."

Jim continued to rub her pussy softly and said, "One little one, I will allow it."

Cece quietly orgasmed and squeezed his fingers as the eggs continued their dance inside her vagina. Cece was content. Jim had taken a napkin with him from lunch and wiped her moisture from his hand and quickly pulled the coarse cloth through her sensitive pussy. Causing her to shudder slightly on her ballet boots.

"Let's go watch Fetch play for a bit. Then we shall see how Sub Slut made out on the bet." Jim told his slave.

The butler had a driver and cart ready for them as they descended the front stairs.

Jim told the driver, "To the pet pasture first."

"Yes, Sir." the driver stated and drove. Cece laid her head to the side on Jim's shoulder.

Cece looked up at his face and when he finally looked down at her. "Please Sir, don't ever turn me into what the Japanese Mistress had on her lead. That woman is broken in so many ways." A tear rolled down the side of her face.

"That woman and her husband wronged the family of the Japanese Mistress. They had to pay for their transgressions. Sometimes our greed puts us in a situation where we not only lose everything we own, but we also lose ourselves in the process. If you serve me with your heart and mind, I will not destroy them. I will always decorate my body the way I want and use my fuck holes the way I desire. But I will leave your mind and soul intact. OK?" Jim explained.

"Yes, Sir, thank you Sir, I love you Sir." Cece stated.

"You make me happy. Thank you, Cece. Now look at Fetch out there enjoing the two males Anne designated for her." Jim said excitedly.

Fetch was running and the boys were on the chase, the bigger of the two caught up beside her and shouldered her hip. Knocking her to the ground on her side. He dove between her legs with his head and started licking her pussy and nibbling her clit piercing. The smaller of the two was rock hard and got over her head and pushed his cock down into the ring gag.

Fetch lifted her head and throated his cock as best she could while the larger one pleasured her pussy. He heard a grunt from the bigger one who was now hard again. The smaller one lifted and turned as Fetch turned and presented her back end to the large one and her mouth to the smaller male.

The larger one mounted and begin to thrust and Fetch finally got it lined up to where it began to plunge into her cunt. The smaller male mounted her head, and they were puppy spit roasting his girl.

"She looks to be having a great time, don't you think Cece?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, I know how much she likes to be fucked in her pet dress. Thank you, Sir." Cece said.

The driver took them back to the front side of the barn and Jim held his hand out so Cece could get off the cart and get her boots under her. They walked into the barn and adjusted their eyes again.

Jim led Cece up the stairs and sat in the front row of overstuffed chairs, having Cece assume communication position. Jim saw Mistress Q returning with a large envelope, Sub Slut crawling behind her on her lead and a boy crawling beside her naked but for a cage and a collar.

Jim stood and walked behind the chair. Cece's eyes did not follow him or break from position. "Mistress Q. I don't see a mark on Sub Slut so she must have performed as I said she would." Jim stated.

"I don't know what you used to train that girl, but she is amazing around an erect cock. She got him to the edge in less than three minutes with her mouth and tongue. She then kissed the tip, covered in precum, and took the largest cock in my stable to her buried nose on his abdomen and balls squeezed to his perinium with her chin and held that position for two minutes. I timed it." Q continued

"She then began to move her tongue and throat and my slave began to try to thrash. Whatever she did, my slave went over the top in pleasure. A slave that never breaks while edging lost control and shot down her throat without my permission. I would like to send a few girls to you for training if you have them. I have never seen a display like that." Mistress Q stated.

"So, she caused a male to orgasm without permission?" Jim asked, with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes, but that was the bet." Mistress Q responded.

"Bet or no bet Sub Slut broke the rules. Mistress Q as I am busy this afternoon watching some of my others in the pony girl futurity, would you do the favor for me of taking Sub Slut somewhere and giving her fifty on each ass cheek, twenty-five on each breast and ten on that used up snatch of hers?" Jim requested.

Mistress Q handed him the boy's leash with a gleam in her sadistic eyes now. "This is the eighteen-year-old son of the slave she just destroyed with her tongue. He is a virgin in ass mouth and cock. He had never seen a naked woman before, that is why he is blindfolded now. For the pleasure of reprimanding Sub Slut, I am going to extend his visit to you to 7 days, not four. Here is the ten thousand of the competition, and I will have her back in a couple of hours."

Sub Slut's leaky pussy was dripping on the floor as she crawled behind the mistress. Jim smiled. He bent down to the boy's ear.

"What does Mistress Q call you?" Jim asked.

"Petites Cochins" the boy replied.

"Little Piggy?" Is that right? Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir." The boy said, but my mother called me Pete before she sold my father and I to her for my dad's gambling debts.

"Ok I am going to call you Pee, Pee for short Piggy Pete. You will learn what we teach or be punished. You will find your way for the next seven days. Mistress Q stated that you have never seen a naked woman or touched one and that you have never had your cock in anything and nothing has been in your asshole or throat. Is that correct?" Jim asked.

"No, Sir, I have never seen a woman or had anything in my holes, the only orgasms I had before she caged my cock, and they happened while I slept. My memory of an orgasm was in dreams." Pee Pee stated.

Jim moved him to the side of Cece as she held position. "I want you to put your toes on the floor with your heels up. Sit with your ass on your heels. Pull your knees apart as far as you can. Put your hands at the back of your neck, head up and flat. Eyes down and chest out. This is a communication position. If you are questioned while on the floor, you will assume this position, if possible, to communicate or answer direct questions. When a Domme or Mistress puts you in this position you will not break the position, for any reason, until given permission. Is that understood." Jim asked.

P.P. bobbed his head while answering, "Yes, Sir."

Jim grabbed one of his little nipples and squeezed, "Did I say to move your head or eyes. Just because your blindfolded don't think I don't know where your eyes are." As Jim squeezed the boy squealed like a little girl. "Now do you understand?" Jim asked releasing the tortured nipple.

A slight blubber in his voice. "Yes, Sir." P.P. stated. No head bob detected Jim smiled.

Jim looked down at the displayed cage, Q had not even shaved the boy. He still had his chest hair arm hair and pubic, including fur on his testicles. That would be fixed on this night.

Jim sat and a serving girl brought him a rye whiskey in a bucket with two cubes. Please bring a mimosa for my slave and iced tea for the others. The server nodded and her ample breasts bounced when her hips moved, and the rings tugged on the chains holding the tray flat.

Cece at some level missed that sensation of moving through a crowd with a full tray tugging at her nipples and the relief of the tray being emptied as she moved. The server returned and Jim released Cece from position and said, "Sip yours slow, every sip you take, hold the straw to P.P.'s lips and let him have a drink. I think he is going to have a long week." Jim stated.

"Yes, Sir." Cece answered.

Anne came over and handed Jim a pair of large binoculars.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
117 Followers
12