Jim's Girls Ch. 09: Ponies Compete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home was going to look great, but he needed to talk to Tim and JP as soon as they got home. Some things had changed and maybe there was a course correction for the future. He arrived at the palatial estate of JP and now his wife Bunny.

Bunny was pregnant with JPs child. Tim grew up as JP's best friend was also his personal accountant, Tim was married to Bunny's mother Flop who was also pregnant with Tim's child. These children would be the only heirs to JP and Tim's fortunes.

JP had divorced Gertrude, and she was a decoration in the great room of the home. She had not seen the light of day for over two months since she tried to ruin Jim and was mean to his slave. Jim had the head of the kink community in the western United States as his sponsor and she had approved this change in status by allowing it to happen on her property under her supervision.

Jim pulled into the house and let Fetch out to roam the property. Bunny and Flop were found in the back yard out frolicking together. Both Bunny and Flop tasted the males that had used Fetch just hours previous.

When their fellow pet rolled to her back to allow them access to her well used pussy. JP watching, enjoyed frolicking young girls about. Just two months ago his life was a living hell and now he did not know how it could get better.

He was sure that Jim was going to somehow make it better. JP thought this the house became a bustle and now Jim entered followed by Cece in her formal rings and chains. Followed by Sub Slut and a new boy in a blindfold. The boy was caged as JP and Tim had been. Sub Slut was shiny like covered in oil, she was also covered in bruises welts and more than a few cuts. Jim came straight across to JP and Tim.

"The pets are secure in the yard; Cece will put Sub Slut to bed for rest. The new boy is P.P., he is to be trained in the way of pleasuring a woman by Sub Slut." Jim explained "P.P. is a virgin and has not even seen a naked woman before."

"For his first experience Cece and I will expose him to that tonight. For now, I would like to converse with the two of you in the office. Tim may need to look over the balance sheets and there is something I would like to get into motion." Jim continued

"It needs to start before the two of you are gone in five days for a month getting the companies under JP's control lined out for your new heirs. I also want to finalize plans for the baby reveal in two weeks. I will get a pitcher of ice water and three glasses and meet you up there." Jim requested.

JP was going to be glad when this transition was complete, and he could just enjoy watching his new pregnant bride play in the yard with her mom in their bunny dress. He was 75 years old and had been tormented by his ex-wife for 50 of those years.

Jim was only 58 years old and more than capable of running his estate for the next 20 years while his heir grew into managing it with his/her mother. Tim's would be allowed to train and become the right hand of JP's heir.

Jim entered His ensuite to find P.P. standing in the corner with his nose to the wall. Cece entered and said, "Sir, I have Sub Slut in her bed and orders to only leave it to use the bathroom. What would you like me to do with P.P. Sir?" Cece asked.

"Go out and tell the pets that they are not to get in sight of the pool area. Remove your chains, put on your swimsuit, and take P.P. out to the pool area and let him swim, teach him if he needs it, and I will be down soon, and we can start the young man's journey to pleasing women." Jim required.

P.P. heard the conversation and butterflies rose in his stomach. He had been around few women growing up in the bachelor quarters of his owner Mistress Q. All of the bachelors were kept caged, and their meals were laced with salt peter too keep their cocks under control.

P.P. could tell he had not been in a couple of days. His cock pushed constantly on its cage, and he felt his testicles moving in their sack much more than they used to. Now this man with an authoritative voice and woman with a sweet sing song voice were going to train him in all sorts of things. He was very nervous.

Jim retrieved said pitcher and headed up the three flights to the office. He entered and Tim was behind the desk where he had been chained for years. JP sat in one of the new oversized stuffed chairs Jim had brought in.

Jim set the glasses down, filled them with ice water and handed one to the other two and sat.

"JP, we have purchased you and Tim a home for you to spend time with your wives and in five months a live in nurse will be there to attend to theirs and your needs. Anne is finding the proper nurse, vetting candidates for me to interview." Jim explained.

"The home is on Georges in Grenada, down the hill from the teaching hospital with a private beach for the girls to play on as long as their dresses fit. Once they don't it is private so none of you need to be clothed. You will always have two private securities with you and the girls." Jim continued.

"What we need to discuss is what I observed today with the girls I lost in the bet with Anne until next year and the two others. Anne has been training the four as pony girls and I can tell already they are not going to want to revert to domestic slaves or my personal slaves. Two months in their minds are already altered into pony life." Jim expounded.

"We are going to need a remote ranch on which to have these girls and after what I have been exposed to, I want to finish my doctorate on the bestial lifestyle and starting a family with one that prefers to live as a pet." Jim admitted.

"You two will be prime subjects and Anne will provide the alternate view of simple owner of people in the bestial life 24/7. I need your permission and a budget to purchase a ranch and sell this estate at the same time."

"I think the ranch should be in central Florida, so it is easy to get from the ranch to the beach home in G5. I would think around 500 acres and start with a few staff. We could share the nurse between the two places. I would get one wrangler to start and secure a couple of new domestic slaves to take care of cooking, cleaning, and house chores."

"I would also like to employ a nutritionist and naturopath for overall health, hormonal balance for all of us. What do you two thinks?" Jim informed.

JP started. "That is a lot to consume for an old man like me, but. I like the idea of my heir growing up on a ranch. It will need regular farm animals as well as bestial people. You need to add a cattleman, horse wrangler, shepherd, and avian, to your employees."

"The hospital in Grenada is also a teaching veterinary hospital. You can possibly get some candidates from down there as well. I don't think 500 acres is going to be enough, I think we find a thousand and incorporate some organic production agriculture into it for some tax purposes." Tim continued JP's thought.

"I have some contacts within the business world that could help us in that regard. You find the property and let our network help create the businesses to keep prying eyes from your lifestyle, and now ours. Tim will probably be here much longer than I am so he will assist you in this once the framework is in place. Anyway, him and I want to while our time away on the beach and island life." JP stated.

"There are plenty of funds in different trusts and accounts to set all of this up as JP is envisioning it. Give me three weeks while you get this estate listed and our secure communications installed in Grenada. Your, Cece, and Fetch's passports arrived today via courier so you can travel to the islands and make sure all is set for after the reveal. I will get to work on the money side." Tim stated.

Jim stood, "If there is nothing else, I have a boy to teach the multiple ways of giving women pleasure. He is going to the fast track. Do you two remember the first time you saw a woman naked? He not only gets to see her but doesn't have to go through the bumbling of trying to cop a feel and later figure out how to get into that nectar between her legs. He will get that all in the next hour."

Then Jim turned popped two ED pills and departed. Tim and PJ were ready to get at their wives in their bunny cages. That is what they call their suites now.

Jim went out to the yard with the pets and whistled for Fetch. She came rambling across the yard her breasts and ass bouncing the entire way. He escorted her through the house to his suite and removed the buckles for her front paws.

"Get showered, hydrated and be in my bed when Cece and I return with young P.P. he is going to be trained in how to please a woman sexually. You and I get to be living examples. No disappointing the young man. You don't have to fake anything just give voice to what you feel as I pleasure your body. We will return in about an hour."

Jim left her knowing she understood what was being asked of her. Jim walking through saw his great room ornament hanging in her vacuum bed frame completely isolated from the world other than her daily tubing and cleaning.

Her world was the tube in her mouth where she could choose water or liquid nourishment. She was down fifteen pounds in muscle over the last two months. Jim chuckled thinking of the torments that Nikko san, the daughter of a Japanese mob boss was going to put her through in her last years on this planet.

Could not happen to a more evil person. He walked out on the patio and saw P.P. learning to swim from one of the most beautiful women Jim had ever met. She was moderate height for a girl. Nice round breasts adorned with dollar size dark areola, long erect nipples that pointed slightly upward in the center of the areola.

Hard flat abdomen Bare slim vagina with slightly puffy Labia Majora, long elastic Labia Minora, a clit that when fully engorged was half an inch out of the hood, now an inch with the post and ring Jim had installed.

Naturally puffy pouty lips, made for a cock to fill. Deep blue eyes, brown naturally curly hair, and a perfect size ass for spanking and making beet red. That was not going to happen this evening but there would be a cock between the lips on both top and bottom of that beautiful body.

Jim, in his swimming trunks walked down into the pool where P.P. was learning his first breaststroke and not knowing he was going to learn a second breaststroke.

"P.P. do you know why we call you that?" Jim asked.

"No, Sir, I just accept that you have to call me something and that seems to be what it is." P.P. answered.

"Your owner called you "Little Pig" in French, we changed that to "Piggy Pete" making a more formal adult slave name out of her childish pet's name. Do you accept our name?" Jim explained and asked.

"Yes, Sir, I think it is creative." P.P. answered.

"We are tasked with teaching you how to please a woman. The first lesson I want you to learn is restraint. Sit up on the side of the pool and I will remove your cage. You are not allowed to touch your cock until I say you can. That is not going to happen for some time." Jim told him.

P.P. stroked to the side of the pool and sat up on the brick surrounding the pool. Jim handed Cece the key and said, "The honor of releasing the hound is yours. You will be seeing and feeling lots of it this evening.

Cece moved over and whispered in P.P.'s ear.

"Your life will change tonight. Be calm and follow Master Jim's direction and we will all have fun. He is not afraid to punish, and harshly if required. He is also very giving when it comes to pleasure. He and I will teach you much over the next week. Be patient, all things in time and congratulations tonight you fly into manhood."

She felt the key enter the lock with a soft ratchet. The cylinder moved a quarter turn with the key. She pushed down on the cage squeezing his sack closer to the back and stretching it tighter over his balls. The sheath pushed forward and slid off his cock.

The water had shrunk it, but she could still see that the sheath had become too small sometime in the past from the marks on his glans. His cock was circumcised and began to expand. She quickly pulled the ring at the base of his cock forward and pushing on the end of the head pushed it inside his pelvis.

This had always felt strange to her since Tim and PJ had taught all the girls the proper way to install and remove a cock cage. Once the penis was inside, she was able to pull the ring forward and squeeze the first testicle through the ring. The second went with less force.

P.P. groaned as the first was forced through painfully.

"This ring and sleeve were too small for this boy. He will need new cages, let's order it and have it delivered in the morning, along with some clothes. We need to take him shopping tomorrow."

Jim understood and agreed. He retrieved his phone while Cece finished her job. The secretary for Tim at the firm understood the instructions and the items would be there by 6 am.

Jim returned to the side of the pool and P.P. was sitting with a beautiful woman having handled his cock and testicles, roughly at times. It was understandable that he was excited. His cock had grown to full attention and Jim could see the sheen of precum in the slit oozing to cover the head.

"Cece, touch the slit and lift the liquid for P.P. to see." Cece complied and the precum lifted in a slick line with her finger. "What is this fluid P.P.?" Jim asked.

"That is precum Sir, if my biology is correct." He answered.

"What does it taste like?" Jim asked.

"I don't know." He said as Cece put her finger back on the tip of his cock swirling. He moaned and his mouth was filled with Cece's two precum soaked fingers.

"Now you know. What is hidden behind Cece's bathing top?" Jim asked.

"Her breasts?" He guessed.

"Yes, have you ever seen a woman's breasts outside of a textbook?" Jim asked.

"No, Sir, except with coverings on them. This is as close as I have seen." Was the answer.

"Cece allows P.P. to untie your top. Let it float away, we will not be needing it for the remainder of the night." Jim stated. Cece complied and turned back after P.P. had untied both strings of her top. Her breasts floated just under the water when she turned back.

She stood and the angle changed little as her firm breasts rose from the water for Pete's first ever view of breasts. Little did he know they would not only be the first but also some of the nicest natural boobs he would encounter for the rest of his life. His cock ached now. Jim saw the head turning purple with need in the young boy's cock.

"If I let you relieve the need in your cock, will you clean the mess it creates P.P.?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, I just have the need to release the pressure. It aches worse now than when I wake up and it pushes on the cage until I pee in the morning." P.P. admitted.

"Keep your hands where they are on the concrete and lean back Cece will use her breasts to give your cock pleasure. Cece, I want you to tell him how you get pleasure from this." Jim stated.

P.P. leaned back as requested and Cece parted his knees, and her waist was even with the top of the wall. she bent forward and placed his cock on her sternum.

"I will push my breasts together and I will feel the hardness of you in the nerve endings covering my inside breasts. As you release precum it will slicken my breasts and lubricate as it is designed to do.

"As your cock gets exposed above my breasts, I will kiss it and add saliva to this precum, it also allows me to taste the nectar of your body that I as a slave enjoy. Dominant women probably will not allow you the pleasure of this as this is a submissive sexual position."

"I love doing this and am glad my Master has allowed me to show you this."

Sliding her tits down his cock and kissing the tip. P.P. moaned as her soft flesh enveloped his rigid cock and slid down against the glans and shaft, He felt the cool air hit the precum and glans as it emerged. Warmth enveloped it as her mouth did.

"You hold your orgasm by tightening the muscles between your cock and your asshole. Do not allow your orgasm to control you. You must control your orgasm. Stop Cece." She did P.P. continued to moan, and Jim twisted his right nipple to get his attention.

"Sir, the pleasure is too much, I am trying to extend it, but it is too much."

"Ok if you can release without her moving do so now." Jim told him.

P.P. pushed his hips up and began shooting semen into Cece lower jaw sternum and collar bones.

"Use your hands to spread that across her firm tits P.P." He complied. "Now I want you to lick your hands and her tits clean of your jism. Slide down in the water and she will help by getting you into the spots that need licking the most. You can help him by telling him where you want his tongue the most Cece." Jim ordered.

Pete's head was swimming. Not only was he seeing a woman's tits for the first time. The way the other men explained it did not compare to real life. They were soft, firm, slippery, bumpy and the nipple she just put in his mouth made him want to be a baby again so he could get it three times a day, every day. Her hands guided him to the other.

"Suck lightly, now nibble lightly with your teeth, yes, now suck hard and release. That makes it painful for a moment then the release is all the better. Now lick up under my chin. My neck now suck lightly and releases without the hardness, lick on the release of the suction. Now my mouth." He moved his mouth to hers and she shoved her tongue in his, so he returned by pushing her tongue back with his.

"Ok, enough of that. We are here to teach, not make out with. P.P., remove her bottoms. Then move up here to the tall chairs and table."

When the bottoms floated from her groin, P.P. reached out to touch her, but she moved away too quickly. She walked up to her Master, and he took her under her arms and lifted her to a seated position on the table. "Feet next to your hips and lay back."

Cece complied and her flower opened to the world. P.P. walked up beside Jim and his cock was rock hard again. Jim stopped him where he could see.

"You should have learned this in class, but this is more about giving her pleasure than what things are called. Pointing with his right hand and allowing Pete to be close enough to see.

"Starting at the bottom. This is her asshole. This is the perinium or taint. It is not pussy and it's not asshole but is the bridge of pleasure between the two. See the opening. It is very flexible. Watch, give me my eggs." Jim ordered.

One at a time her vaginal opening expanded around a vibrating pulsing egg that Jim kept in all his girls. The only time they were removed was for vaginal sex and they went right back in.

"Put this in your mouth and taste her. Seams kind of metallic at first but you will find that every woman's flavor is unique. I am told ours is also, but I don't eat cum, and you will." Jim explained.

Jim had all the eggs and he continued. "These are the Labia Major or outer lips of the pussy. These are the Labia Minora or inner lips of the pussy. I have her posted and ringed so normally this is down over this."

It is the clitoral hood, and the post is behind the sensitive bud of the clitoris behind that gem. The ring is through the base of the clitoris and when posted and ringed like this it is much like your owner ringing your cock head so that your glans no longer gets friction, and it is harder for you to orgasm. They will do that if you do not learn to control your orgasms on your own." Jim warned.

"Even then they may still do it, like I did, just to frustrate you. Now that you know the erogenous zones that are quick and easy for her pleasure lets go take a shower and we can start to learn other things." Jim explained.

He pulled Cece up by her hand and walked in front of her and Pete followed now smelling her as he had tasted her with the egg.