Jim's Girls Ch. 09: Ponies Compete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim pointed to the shower and said, "He gets one orgasm in there. Make him earn it, remember he is the sub in this teaching." Jim told Cece.

Jim departed to get a rye on the rocks and saw Bunny naked on her hands and knees in the side yard, getting drilled by JP.

Her massive tits were slapping back and forth, and JP was looking way more fit than when he was released two months ago. Jim looked at the decoration as he walked by and picked up a thin rattan that he kept next to the grand fireplace and laid two strokes on the unsuspecting ass and went to the other room with the decoration screaming into her feeding tube.

Jim sipped his drink and told Fetch. "Come here and give my cock some attention while I watch Cece teach a boy how to eat her asshole properly."

Fetch had been sitting next to the bed in a communication position since she had finished Sir's instructions. She was glad to move and get her muscles flowing again. She crawled dutifully and placed her hands behind her neck kneeling and fished Masters, flaccid cock from his scrotum with her tongue. He tasted like the swimming pool and sweat.

She hoped he would let her taste his nectar tonight without having to suck it with Cece's juices mixed with it. His by itself was better. Her mouth always pleased his cock.

Cece had spun and was now presenting her pussy to Pete's mouth. He could hear her instructing him on technique. The way her hands were moving his head around Jim could tell she was close to orgasming.

He did not want Pete inside her yet so he just, in a loud voice to be heard over the shower.

"Blow him and make him swallow the contents of your mouth."

Cece quickly pushed the boy away, so she did not orgasm and stood him up. He saw she whispered something in his ear then dropped to her knees. She put her hands behind her head as Fetch had done and opened her mouth.

Jim saw P.P. shuffle forward and this was the first time Jim had seen his cock from profile. It was good sized, only slightly smaller than his. Pete slowly slid his cock into the open mouth and grabbed the top of Cece's head to hold it still. He began to push his hips back and forth in a motion and Cece allowed him to fuck her throat.

Five strokes in he said, "I am going to cum." Cece grabbed his hips and placed her lips around the glans and stayed with him as he continued to try and thrust causing him to twitch as he ejaculated in her mouth. She waited where she was, and Jim saw her tongue moving by the muscles under her jaw. He knew why Pete had his head back and back arched trying to push her off.

She was milking the end of his now sensitive cock for the sperm still in his urethra. Cece stood and showed P.P. the contents of her mouth, leaned forward and let it drop into Pete's open mouth then followed with her mouth and tongue in a passionate kiss until he had swallowed it all. Jim saw his cock jump a little as he swallowed his own jism.

They finished the shower and Jim was going to show P.P. what many a mistress would require of him in the future with the size of cock he had. He pulled the ropes from the corners of the bed and tied P.P. to the bed on his back. When Pete left the bathroom and saw the tits on the girl that was sucking Master Jim's cock, he hoped sucking those were in his future.

Tied flat on his back Jim had each of the girls use different techniques with their mouths to show P.P. some different oral techniques.

"Now Cece, I promised you his cherry before I took the others, you may ride him to orgasm, but he is going to clean you out. While you try to get him to last longer than I do in Fetch. To make it more fun Fetch put your left breast in P.P.'s hand." Jim ordered his pet.

"No squeezing of her breast. If you do, you will be punished. If you cum before I do, both you and Cece will be punished. If I don't cum before you do Fetch will be punished. As it is, I am going to punish someone. Ready?"

Cece placed the rock hard 18-year-old at the opening to her pussy. Jim was just inside fetch and her eggs buzzed beside Pete on the bed. Cece quiet eggs and gem capped plug sat on the nightstand.

"Go." Jim buried in Fetch driving her hips to the bed and tit from Pete's hand.

Insuring Pete got punished even if he did not squeeze it which Jim also knew was impossible when the boy was in the throes of orgasm. Fetch stayed put and felt her left breast rub a stiff nipple across the boy's palm as her tits moved with the motion of her master hard fucking of her pussy.

Cece was slowly riding up and down on the boy and driving him mad. He wanted the sensation on his cock to quicken. She would ride up until all that was in was the tip and slowly sit until buried. She did this five times then sat and milked up and down with her now well-trained vaginal muscles.

Fetch's were clenching and releasing all on their own in defense of the pummeling master was putting to it. Cece was middle of the stroke when she felt his cock swell and his face clench.

Cece continued to stroke, while Fetch began her shuddering orgasm at the same time. The boy had clamped her left breast in a vice and Master was stretching Fetch's breast every time he banged into her pelvis with his hips.

Jim stopped and let Fetch regain herself. By then the boy had released the now tender breast and Jim reached forward to hook index fingers through the nipple rings and pulled her back to him as he stood still and let her ride him to orgasm. He stopped and held himself deep in her.              

"Quickly Cece, put your cunt on his mouth and let him suck and lick you clean." Jim instructed.

Cece did and Pete energetically sucked and licked the juices from his teacher which increased as she used his nose on the ring and post in her clit to give her an orgasm in his mouth. Cece lifted herself and Jim told Fetch to give Pete the same. Fetch did but her orgasm with Master insured she was not after another.

Once Fetch finished, Jim said, "One more boy."

Jim straddled the boy's face, grabbed his hair, and said, "Lick and suck until I say stop."

In this position Pete could only take the head of Jim's cock in his mouth but he did that and ran his tongue around it as best he could and tasted Jim for the second time in minutes and Fetch also from the shaft and his balls as they were presented.

Pete did not think he could get both large testicles in his mouth at the same time. Jim finished and sent Cece and Pete, once untied. To sleep together on the bed that Fetch normally slept on in her Pet Dress.

Fetch got the rare joy of sleeping in her Masters arms and waking him with her mouth. Cece heard Fetch and she woke young Pete with her crotch on his mouth as he lay on his back. Cece finished and decided he might learn to do it right now since the opportunity was here. "Swallow everything, I give you slave."

Cece said to Pete. He felt her urine begin to spray into his mouth and he swallowed as fast as he could while she stroked his cock with her hand and covered the head with her mouth to catch his morning orgasm.

Cece tasted her piss when she fed him his morning orgasm. Fetch was right behind her with Master's morning discharge. Pete decided he did not mind being a cum eater if he kept getting gorgeous women to rub their breasts across his skin. The nipple rings added to the sensation.