Jim's Girls Ch. 10: Realtor Secured

Story Info
Jim begins Pete's training and secures a realtor.
6.5k words
4.64
2.4k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jim and Fetch showered while P.P. gave his trainer from the evening one more orgasm with his tongue. She was working on his technique of incorporating fingers, tongue, lips, suction, and nose on the entire erogenous zone between her legs.

This included the asshole and perinium. P.P. was a fast and interested learner since his experience yesterday. In one day, he had more sexual experience and instruction than most males graduating college. Jim and Fetch turned the shower over to Cece and her charge for the morning. Fetch found Bunny and Flop in making breakfast.

Fetch pitched in to help. For Bunny and her mother Flop their older husbands were making up for lost time. The two older men had already impregnated them and were now trying to go through the fortune in ED pills.

"That is why we chose Jim to be our master, he insures we are plenty fucked." Fetch told the two, they chuckled at the pun.

Jim answered the phone and the person on the other end asked about a Nikko and seven men. Jim told the gate keeper to let them through. Jim went down to greet Nikko san. He had sent her a text yesterday with the name. Joy Bey Hard. For her daughter he was to train. Now it seemed she was here just as Jim was planning on getting a delivery company to come out and collect Pain Slut. Plans change stay flexible was Jim's motto.

Nikko's car pulled up to the entry stairs and two armed men with rifles stepped from the back and a 6'9" giant stepped from the driver's door and popped the trunk. Nikko stepped from the rear and approached with a dangerous looking Japanese man from the passenger's door. She ascended the steps with the man escorting her at her side. Nikko spoke as they approached. "We must leave the country quickly. As my cargo and yours is precious we need to exchange now, Jim san."

"Mine will take a few minutes to prepare, she has tubed all night and is in her display bed. I will get her down, but she is going to need a good cleaning." Jim told Nikko.

"We will deal with that inconvenience as you deal with our inconvenience. Her is my daughter now known as "Joy Bey Hard." Per your instructions. Here are her papers, I would put them where she cannot find them. I am sure she will attempt to escape in time. Do not let your guard down for a moment. She is inconsolable and inconsiderate at best." Nikko stated.

"She will be treated as a regular here until she acts inappropriately. Then I will treat her as she has determined." Jim promised.

Joy was being brought up the stairs by one of the men who now had his gun slung against his back and had a strong hand on her bicep. Jim looked at Joy and continued.

"Nikko san, she will be trained, if she runs, I will run her until she cannot walk for two days. If she climbs, I will make her climb and fall until she cannot move. If she steals, I will beat her hands until they need weeks to heal, and she will be fed from a tube. I am sure she understands the meaning of correction. If not, she will." Jim explained to Nikko while looking directly at her daughter.

"You have no authority over me! My grandfather is a great man, and he will send to save me. You will be killed by his men!" Joy screamed at Jim.

Jim bowed slightly at Nikko and slapped the young woman hard, as she fell from the slap, he quickly grabbed her throat and held her to her knees.

"You will now crawl on your hands and knees to my house. Where you will never leave your hands and knees until I say. If you try to stand again, I will break your lower legs and not set them. Then you will crawl for a year until the surgery starts to reset your legs. Do you understand. Shake your head if you do, I know you cannot breathe right now." Jim said, looking at Nikko. Nikko looked sad but did not intervene.

Joy bobbed her head and tears ran down her face as none of her mother's or grandfathers people intervened in this Gaijin assaulting her. Nikko enjoyed watching her daughter supplicate to a strong man. Jim enjoyed the view of a firm ass in a short skirt crawling down his hallway. She would see his cruel side in a moment. She crawled past the entrance to the great room. He let her. He let Fetch collect her and moved Nikko into the great room.

"That is quite the decoration, and she has been like that for two months?" Nikko asked.

"Yes, Nikko san, she gets into the frame here in a different display each day. She is kept exercised with electro-therapy." Jim told Nikko. "Her nights are spent in the vac bed where she can shit into a tube, piss into a tube, be fed and drink as many electrolytes as she wants."

"She will not need any of that where she is going. Take her down and put her in this box." Nikko ordered.

Two men who had been in the car with Nikko entered with a flat wooden crate that when they set it down it folded out. Jim lowered Pain Slave to the floor and removed the frame while the four watched. He quickly removed the hoses and opened the vacuum bag. Pain Slave had heard none of this, but she sensed something different in the air, it smelled of men and a sweet spice.

She could not place it, but it would become a thing of her nightmares. Jim stood her as he removed the bag. This she was used to. Jim led the naked old woman to the box. Not a hair grew on her body. For Nikko it was like looking at a saggy porcelain doll.

This made her decide what she would do with her new treasure. Jim put Pain Slave's knees in the obvious grooves in the base of the open crate. He moved her hips down and laid her Slave felt the wood on her knees.

Now her tormentor pushed her to where she now felt it on the belly and chest as well. Her nipple rings and chain became pressed into her torso. He turned her head sideways and arms were next to her chest at her sides to the hips.

A longer tube was forced into the back of her mouth and expanded keeping her mouth and throat open. Now coarse wood was pressing into her sides and her head.

The two men pulled the sides of the crate up and in place the top folded in like a cardboard box and now became a 28"x48"x18" shipping crate that said "Live Cargo" on every side with arrows pointing up.

Two men lifted the box from the ends, and it quickly was taken and deposited into the trunk of the car. Nikko gave a short bow to Jim.

"I will return Joy upon your request after the passing of her grandfather." Jim stated, bowing, himself.

In answer Nikko entered the car and it sped down the driveway. Jim had not had to use the bondage points in the bed for Pain Slave since the first week when she completely broke.

Jim walked into the great room, Fetch and Tracy were setting the Table and Thomas closed the door behind Jim, going back to making sure that Ginger's Day as the maid was set. Currently the breakfast that Ginger was cooking smelled fantastic.

Jim saw Fetch with the smaller woman on her face in the wood floor. Joy was kicking her feet and trying to throw a tantrum. Fetch had the girl's arms behind her back, carrying the full weight of the redhead on Joy's hips and chest.

The vac bed was still open, and the 6 restraints had remained unused because of Pain Slave's willingness to enter and exit without fighting any longer.

"I don't want to break you like your mother's toy or mine that she received in exchange for the pleasure of training her heir. You are going to have a choice in your training. I don't want an answer now. I will take my answer in the morning." Jim told Joy.

Jim whispered his instructions into Fetch's ear. Jim took the legs and Fetch took the arms and they lifted Joy off the ground. Joy began to thrash and try to fight the two. Thomas saw and came to aid his boss.

"Help fetch get her wrists and neck secure in the bed. I will get the feet Thomas." Jim instructed.

As Jim was getting the right ankle strapped with the wide leather and rubber band Joy's left foot caught him on the side of the head. Once the left was secured, he caught the left ankle before the second strike could occur.

While securing the left ankle of the still squirming and yelling girl Jim said, "For that you lose your dignity. I was going to allow you to remain clothed while on display. Now I will not."

Thomas was just attaching the collar around the throat and Fetch had the belt around the waist.

"Thomas, get me a pair of scissors or a sharp knife." Jim instructed.

Jim spun the young woman's skirt around and found the zipper only halfway. Thomas handed Jim a pair of shears and he cut the young woman's clothing off, starting with the skirt and finishing with the bra after the panties and blouse.

Jim stood over the now naked Joy. "I am going to give you a chance at either retaining your dignity by holding your waste for 22 hours or getting it clean from yourself and your bed in the morning. If you are going to act as a child, you will be treated as one."

Her answer was to scream at him the ways her grandfather was going to dismember him and his family for her pleasure. As they were closing the zippers on the vacuum bed Jim saw her cute little breasts topped with dark half dollar areola and long black eraser nipples.

Jim used a dental gag to hold the girl's mouth open to feed the hoses down her throat. He would have Ginger feed her PS's slurry after dinner tonight.

Jim whispered in Joy's ear. "If you fight me tomorrow it is another day, but I will deafen you, so you spend it without any input. I will shove the rectal tube up your ass and insert the urethral tube and you will spend the number of days determined by a die roll."

The pump started and the three-dimensional form of Joy was displayed front and back in the bed. Jim ran the winch that lifted the frame up to the overhead beam in the large room.

Cece entered wearing her belt and plug. Pete was crawling on a leash with a general black collar on.

"Mandy at the adult store said she had in stock what we needed and that it would be here after breakfast." Cece told Jim. "I started with the smallest plug after our enemas. I will graduate him to the 2" at lunch. Do you want to take him after that, or do you want me to have him sleep with the 2 1/2" tonight?"

"We will start on the throat this afternoon and I will take what Q offered tonight so a second enema after dinner will be needed." Jim explained.

Fetch was sent with Sub Slut's breakfast after she finished hers. Ginger and Thomas ate in the kitchen while the submissives and pets ate from bowls on the floor. Jim sat at the table alone.

Jim called Tim as they were headed to the airport and on their way to New York. It went to voice mail and Jim left. "Please send me the name of a realtor that Flop trusts to do the ranch and farm transaction in northern Florida or southern Georgia."

Just as Jim was finishing his breakfast the text alerted and Tim had sent a contact for a Grace Gregory in a town an hour up the road. It read, "Tracy says this woman has lots of rural property experience."

Jim dialed the contact. A woman with husky sultry voice answered on the other end. Jim asked if she had time to meet in the morning about a rural property, he wanted her to find. She asked him where they could meet to discuss this. There was a café about halfway, so Jim felt it appropriate to meet there. Grace agreed to 9 am for breakfast.

Jim went directly to the den and was spending the day writing up his thoughts and experiences from the beginning of this bestial human journey. A couple hours later a soft knock came at his door.

"Enter." Jim said.

"Sir, I would like to present, "P.P. the sissy maid." Cece said.

Into the den hobbled P.P. dressed in a frilly pink maid outfit. Maidenform obviously filling the top. His skinny frame still caused the skirt to flare around his ass. Jim could just see the pink polycarbonate cage sheathing his cock and trapping his testicles.

White stockings attached to a garter belt where the clips could be seen front and rear. The 6" ballet boots to his knees in pink were matched by the pink ring gag in his mouth.

"Put P.P. to serving Sub Slut and rubbing down her wounds with salve. Remove the gloves and P.P. if you get a mess on that dress, I am going to thrash your ass so it will look like what you are rubbing salve on!" Jim warned.

There was already a sheen of saliva on the upper mounds of the Maidenform P.P. wore so Jim knew he was going to give Pete a good thrashing before Jim took that anal cherry. It was close to twelve when Jim searched out Ginger.

Walking under his display in the great room Jim said, "I hope you are thinking about how you would like to act Joy."

From the vac bed came a series of unintelligible sounds that continued as Jim left the room. Jim found Ginger in her apron cooking soup and making roast beef sandwiches for lunch. Jim walked behind her and rubbed the bare ass.

"I am sure that I owe this ass some attention" Ginger moaned softly.

"Please Sir." Ginger moaned.

"I am busy for now but please serve me lunch in the Den." Jim ordered. "I'll have a diet soda with mine today."

"Yes Sir. Anyone in particular to serve you?" Ginger asked.

"No, but you can pick my plates up after lunch is finished." Jim instructed.

Jim patted the ample cheek on the blonde's backside and left the kitchen.

Cece served Jim his lunch and asked, "Do you think we should expose that young man to a beaten woman so early?"

"Yes, it will ingrain in him that some people derive pleasure at both ends of the lash. Have Sub Slut explain to him, her side of the experience and why it is how she derives her most pleasure is at the expense of pain in her body. Have her try to explain how the anticipation of pain makes her aroused as well" Jim required.

"Yes Sir." Cece said and Jim watched the brunette's large ass jostle away to the door.

Jim was pleased with his progress when a soft knock came at his door. He had mostly finished the soup and half the sandwich.

"Enter." Jim said.

Ginger naked crawled though the door. The blonde's smallish round breasts did not bounce or sway much, but Jim could see that hard ass moving past her shoulders. Jim stood and moved to the front of the desk.

"What is this correction for?" Jim asked the maid and cook.

Ginger went to the "Discussion position." Jim could see the blonde triangle above her slit that she was allowed to keep showing her station was above the other submissives. She had no rings adorning her body and would choose if she was ever pierced. Hands behind her head Ginger began.

"I have been callused in language to the submissives when they did not deserve it. I have dropped the tools in the kitchen on the floor showing disrespect for my master's resources I am allocated for use. I also had an orgasm in the shower two nights ago without permission." Ginger atoned.

"How many swats or strikes with what instrument or instruments?" Jim asked.

"I believe 25 on each ass cheek with Sir's hands and ten across the breasts with Sir's rod." Ginger said.

"That sounds correct and who do you believe you were callused to this week?" Jim asked.

"I was harsh to Fetch when she did not serve in the order I asked." Ginger said.

"Then you will make fetch a treat tonight for dinner and give her an orgasm with your mouth as she eats the treat in front of the group." Jim ordered.

Ginger turned red, as she did not like homosexual intercourse. "Yes Sir."

Jim made her fetch the 3 feet by 3/8" bamboo from the playroom and carry it back in her mouth. Jim went back to his writing, leaving the door open. Ginger returned with the rod in her mouth and knelt in the waiting position with the rod in her mouth. Jim continued to work for a few minutes.

He did not want to delay too long as Ginger had duties to get to. Jim stood and walked to the supplicated maid. He tapped her ribs below the breast that pressed out on the side slightly.

"Over my lap and bring the rod with you." Jim told the maid as he turned and sat on the coffee table end.

Ginger crawled to him, negotiated the end of the rod around Jim and got on her stomach across his thighs. Jim took the rod from her mouth and began. His right hand smacked the blonde's ass on the right cheek. One of the best sights, sounds, textures and smells in the world. The smacking of a large ass on an aroused woman.

At five per cheek, he could hear hitches in her voice. Jim slid two fingers down between her legs and they slid easily into a well lubricated hot box. She moaned and ground her clit into his strong thigh.

"I think I will change this slightly as you are enjoying it too much. Five more on each cheek and we change positions." Jim explained.

"Yes, Sir." Ginger moaned through a blubber.

After the tenth on each ass cheek, Jim's hand was stinging. His pantleg was moist with sweat and juices.

Put your hands behind your head, on your knees, ass up and tits on the coffee table. Jim went to the built-in cabinets and pulled out a special hood he had made. The collar in the hood had two wrist cuffs at the back of the neck. The hood had a rubber gag shaped like a 3" long 1" thick cock. The air bulb would pump it up to double the length and triple the diameter.

Jim returned to his maid and installed the hood. Pumped the gag up to about 5" long and 2 1/4" in diameter.

"You take the next ten on your ass with my rod." Jim said.

Ginger quivered in anticipation. Jim stripped her ass with five per cheek evenly spaced. By the time the fifth landed on the left cheek the first strike was bruising. The next five landed evenly between the first five. Ginger was blubbering inside her hood.

"Roll over and sit on the floor for the ten across your chest." Jim said knowing the burning ass was going to be hell to sit on while she took the ten.

Ginger did as commanded, and Jim parted her legs and pulled them straight out, so her entire weight sat on his stripes. Ginger rocked slightly and Jim stopped her with the first strike across her pink nipples. Jim did not swing nearly as hard across the chest so these would welt and leave a slight blue splotch in places but not the bruised lines like her ass.

On the fifth strike across the chest Jim grabbed a wand and started it on soft vibrations pulling the girl's thighs together so she could hold it in place. He finished his tenth strike just above the nipples across the upper areola.

Jim knelt between the maid's knees, pushed them up to expose the open flower below the white triangle. Jim picked up the wand, placed it on maximum and drove the large rubber bulb into Gingers crotch resting on the clit and labia. Jim rolled it up and down in small motions as Ginger shook in orgasm squeezing him tightly with her knees and thighs.

Jim pulled it away, allowing her to calm down as he shut the wand off. Jim pulled the cuffs from Ginger's wrists, deflated the gag, removed the collar and hood. He kissed the crying blonde hard on the mouth shoving his tongue in tasting the rubber of the gag on her tongue.

Ginger wrapped her arms around the man almost forty years her senior in a passionate kiss. Jim stood and gave the girl her feet and his hands rubbed up and down on the fires stripped flesh of her glutes. The kiss and embrace broke.

"Thank you, Sir." Ginger stated.

"You let me know when you deserve a treat for doing something good and I can give those as well." Jim told his maid.

Jim worked on his papers for the remainder of the day. Cece showed at 4:30 with a rye and rock in hand. Jim called and checked in with JP hoping to catch him before they were off to dinner somewhere in the city.

JP told him that the meetings went well. Berni and her mother were still out buying baby shit and didn't even know the sex of the babies yet. JP had an appointment with a specialist to see if they could figure out what was causing his nausea.

Jim teased it was empathetic morning sickness. Jim informed him of the meeting with the realtor in the morning and asked about price range. He was told to get what they needed and quit worrying about money.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12