Jim's Girls Ch. 10: Realtor Secured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim walked out to dinner feeling good about the day. Jim sat at the table and P.P. hobbled to him with a fresh drink to set on the table.

"What did you think serving your new trainer starting tomorrow?" Jim asked.

"Sir, do you think someone will do that to me?" P.P. asked, sincerely frightened.

"I know Mistress Q. would in a second, especially if you misbehave or fail to comply." Jim explained.

"I will be good. Can I serve you instead of Mistress Q?" P.P. asked.

"You finish your week and do everything your trainers and I ask of you, and we will talk with Mistress Q." Jim said.

Dinner was finished and Jim retired to the patio while the submissives cleaned up after dinner. Ginger stripes had come along nicely by the end of the meal.

"Why did Sir whip Ginger and bruise her like that?" P.P. asked Cece while they were clearing the table.

"Weekly she and Thomas report transgressions or lack there of to Sir and he decides the punishment. If they ask for a punishment that is not severe enough, then he increases it. This looks like the case with Ginger." Cece explained.

Cece brought Jim a refill on the patio.

"Get P.P. out of his uniform and bring him to me with Thomas in tow. There is no need for the after-dinner enema I required before. I have changed my mind on the training of P.P." Jim ordered.

Ten minutes later P.P. crawled out with a leash in his mouth with Thomas following. P.P. knelt in front of Jim on the concrete in the waiting position. Thomas stood behind the kneeling submissive, his skin almost as dark as the butler uniform, he wore.

"I read your weekly report and have come to a decision. You have been here for a month without complaint. You are efficient and effective in your work. From now until 7 am you are to train this submissive in how to pleasure a man. This is a bonus for your service." Jim told Thomas, handing Thomas the key for his chastity cage.

"Thank you, Sir. Are there any limits set?" Thomas asked.

"His safe word is Red and shaking his head if gagged. He is not allowed out of the cage but as many sissy orgasms as he achieves, I just want a count. He is a virgin in his holes, I have provided him with a little relief by stretching the lower hole with a plug." Jim explained.

When you are finished, I want a 3" plug inserted. I believe that is about your thickness, isn't it?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Sir, thank you Sir." Thomas said.

"Please don't damage him. Thank you, Thomas." Jim said, handing the butler P.P.'s leash. "Please have him dressed and booted by 7am when he returns to caring for Sub Slut."

Thomas turned and led P.P. back toward his room. It had been since he first figured out that he was gay at a basketball camp that he had taken a virgin. Tonight was going to be special. With two virgin holes to train.

Jim had Cece put Fetch in her suit and the two of them lounged in the hot tub with Cece refilling Jim's drink when required. That night Fetch spent in her suit on the bed near the bathroom as Jim and Cece slept in his.

Cece woke her master with her mouth then showered him at 7am. Jim took a large mug of coffee and called the garage mechanic.

"What fun cars does JP have in the fleet?" Jim asked.

"Mistress had a red corvette convertible that she liked to drive." The man on the end of the line.

"Going forward remember that everything belongs to JP!" Jim ordered the man.

"Yes, Sir, sorry I forgot." The man said.

"Bring it around front and I will take it today." Jim said.

Thomas was at the front door after Ginger had given Jim a large thermos of coffee and a stainless-steel vacuum mug.

"How was P.P.?" Jim asked.

"He was a very receptive bottom and there were 5 sissy orgasms last night. He consumed them all. The plug fit nicely when I was finished, and he still wears my last deposit from this morning. This morning he was able to get me down his throat without gagging up bile." Thomas returned.

"Sounds like he put in the effort and gave it a try. Tonight, I am going to let Sub Slut train him on technique, so you get another night, but you are going to take ED meds at 9 pm. So be ready to be milked dry for tomorrow." Jim told his butler.

"Thank you, Sir." Thomas stated as a red 1967 corvette stingray convertible with what Jim was sure was the 427 cubic inch engine in it from the hood configuration pulled up and one of the mechanics stepped out, taking the plastic covering the driver's seat with him.

Jim walked down the steps and as the young man handed Jim the keys was asked, "You know how to drive a manual transmission right?"

Jim winked at the young man and took the keys. Sat on the white leather low back bucket seat. Pushed the clutch to the floor. Pulled the white knobbed shifter into neutral. Cranked the motor giving the gas pedal three quick pumps and holding it part way down as the engine roared to life out of the side pipes below the doors on each side of the car.

Jim instinctively reached for a seat belt that did not exist in this car. Jim pushed the clutch back to the floor, slid the M22 rock crusher transmission into first gear and let the torque of the engine get the car rolling and put his right foot to the floor.

The car did not go any faster than before, just the engine roared the tires squealed as rubber was pealed from the tires and left embedded in the tarmac of the driveway. Jim lifted his foot and the now hot rubber of the tires found traction causing the car to jump forward quickly.

The young mechanic gave Jim a thumbs up as he pulled by in the 425-horsepower beast of a car.

Jim thoroughly enjoyed driving the collector's car up to the café to meet Grace. Jim pulled up to the café at 8:45 with the 9 am appointment. Jim entered the small café at the entrance to town from the direction he arrived.

Jim walked up to the entrance and was greeted by a woman slightly older than himself with an apron over a western shirt and knee length western skirt. She was wearing cowboy boots in a heavy drawl she asked.

"Just you sugar, or is someone in the trunk of that hot rod?"

"I am supposed to meet a female real estate agent here this morning. We are probably going to coffee camp on you so you may want to stuff us in a corner." Jim told Jody, by her name tag.

"Take the corner booth and I'll bring you some coffee and some water. Do you need cream?" Jody asked.

"Nope, I like mine black, but she may need it so save a trip and bring it." Jim told her.

Jim got sat and looked outside to see a black dually crew cab pickup pulls into the lot and park right next to the corvette. The woman that extracted herself from the pickup was impressive. She had thick red hair like Bernadette. Unlike Bernadette this woman was all of 6' tall, plus she had cowboy boots on with heels.

The black skirt she wore was tight but not obstructive so as it only came to the middle of her ample thighs. The green blouse stretched over two of the largest breasts Jim had ever seen contained by a bra. It must have been a tight bra as well as the breasts did not move with her walking to the door. She stopped twice to look at the corvette.

She walked to the door and Jody pointed to his booth. Jim stood up as she walked to the booth.

"Grace," the woman said in the voice Jim remembered from the phone.

"Jim." He replied. "Would you like to sit?"

"Thank you, I am left-handed, do you mind if I sit on the side with the wall on my right?" Grace asked.

Jim pointed to that side of the booth and sat on the other. Grace had a satchel with a computer and paperwork in it. Jim and Grace talked about general things, getting a feel for each other then Jim got to why they had met.

"I am the representative of an investor that wants to buy an isolated ranch or ranches too keep them as a working ranch." Jim did not mention the other activities he was interested in.

"I grew up on a cattle ranch in northeastern Montana, so it is always nice to meet a group that wants to keep the farming and ranching on our rural properties. Where would you like to invest in this ranch?" Grace asked.

"I would think northern Florida or southern Georgia as we will be traveling often to the Grenadines for the investor. It is 3 hours in his jet between the two." Jim stated.

Grace's uber rich bells went off. This guy represented a whale or wanted her to believe he did.

"Do you know whose corvette convertible that is?" Grace asked, looking around the room for another possibility.

"I do, I drove it here." Jim told Grace.

"My father was a rancher and a gear head. He hasn't bought his dream car. That is his dream car. I remember three different models of that exact car he had on his shelf behind the desk in the office. All three were in the rally red that matched the one you are driving. One was a 390 horsepower and the hood on it was smooth, not like that one with the stinger scoop." Grace explained to Jim.

The other two had the stinger scoop and looked the same to me. My father told me that the only way to tell was to listen to them side by side. One was a 435 horsepower and its little sister the 425 horsepower versions." Grace continued.

Jim finished his pigs in a blanket as Grace had barely touched her breakfast. As she extolled the virtues of the car he drove.

"If you want a ride, first you have to eat some breakfast and not just talk about the car I drove." Jim ordered to see if it would get a reaction from Grace.

Grace looked at Jim in a challenging way and when his dark blue eyes did not waver, her green eyes darted to her plate of an egg white omelet and avocado slices. She started to devour her food.

"Don't worry, I am in no hurry, I just did not want my agent's food to get cold." Jim told her.

This brought a blush to Grace's freckle covered face.

Jim had looked and there were no rings on the woman's fingers let alone a wedding ring.

"Do you have a family?" Jim asked, in small talk.

"That is kind of personal!" Grace said.

"I guess I just don't want to offend someone with a significant other by making an offer of something rather personal." Jim said.

"Are you married?" Grace asked in return.

Jim liked this, she was no wilting violet, but he had something she wanted, and he was going to extract a cost for her to get it.

"I am divorced and in 13 committed relationships right now, so one more wouldn't matter." Jim said.

"13, god are all of them women?" Grace asked.

"11 are submissive women and 2 are submissive men." Jim told her.

"Are they your sex slaves?" Grace said, having rubbed plenty out watching porn sites with submissive men and women online.

"You seem to be genuinely interested in this subject. When you are watching it on a porn site are they between your legs or are you between theirs?" Jim asked.

"They are between mine." Grace said, rubbing her thighs together under the table.

"Finish your breakfast and I will take you for a ride in the car, but it will cost you!" Jim said.

Grace finished as Jim paid Jody. She got a 30% tip. Jody looked up at him and he winked. She blushed.

As Grace approached Jim at the counter he said in Grace's ear, just loud enough that Jody could hear. "A ride will cost you your panties."

Grace continued by him and into the lady's room. Jody would have given the man her entire drawer of panties at home for a ride the man exuded sex. Jody watched the large young woman walk back out with her satchel and put it in the dually, locking the door and converse with the man before entering the passenger side of the car.

"You want me to what?" Grace asked.

"Women or men do not have cloth between their crotches and my seats in vehicles. If your going to ride in this car you will lift that skirt and sit bare on the seat." Jim demanded.

Grace's dad had instilled a streak of independence in his daughter that told her she should not listen to this man any further. Her dad had also spoken of this car like it was his lover and the most amazing thing on the planet.

Just as Grace began to lift her skirt to sit Jim said, "You will never have cloth between that pussy and my vehicles seat again, as soon as you sit."

Grace, already on her way down, acquiesced. Thinking it was a small thing to ride in her daddy's dream car.

Jim started the engine and just as Grace's daddy said it was one of the most magical sounds in the world the sound coming out of the side pipes. Grace reached for the seat belt.

"Where are the seat belts?" Grace asked, yelling over the rumble of the big block V8 engine.

"They did not put them in these cars. These were manufactured before people were afraid of everything." Jim said putting the car into reverse and pulling out onto the main road.

A minute later he saw a freshly paved road and turned onto it. Jim pulled to a stop and no traffic could be seen either way.

"Ready for me to blow your skirt up?" Jim asked.

As Grace began to speak Jim shoved the car into first gear and lit the tires with the 450 plus horsepower shredding the rubber. He slammed second with the car drifting slightly sideways then launching the two down the straight tarmac. Third and quickly fourth had the car at 120mph plus flying down a country lane.

Jim lifted off the gas and slowly downshifted the car to a stop on the two-mile-long straight road. He had looked over multiple times to see a girl riding a roller coaster type of glee on Grace's face. He pulled to a stop at a wide spot and turned around to face the car back toward the main road.

"Do you want to drive this car?" Jim asked.

"Yes!!" Grace expounded. Wanting to feel the horsepower, torque and the wheel for herself.

"It will cost you!" Jim said.

"What will it cost me." Grace thinking, he was going to ask for sex with that many women.

"I want half your commission or every time you are with me you have no bra and no panties.

"What? You want me to unleash these things under my shirt? Everyone will know. Hell, they are unmanageable enough in a bra. They will be forever in the way." Grace exclaimed.

"Yes, but it will be so distracting to guys that I can lead them where I want them. We team up, me and your mind.... But your tits get there first!" Jim said jokingly.

"If I do this you will let me drive this car?" Grace asked.

"I will also let you spend a weekend at a mansion where you get to have submissives happily spend time between your legs." Jim replied.

Grace pealed off her shirt and her bra. Jim saw two breasts with areola the size of saucers and nipples two inches long topping them. They were darker shades of pink each. Grace's cream-colored skin was covered with connect the dot freckles for ages. Jim couldn't wait to get a view of the ass under the skirt.

Grace handed Jim the "over the shoulder boulder holder," and headed for the driver's door.

The next day Grace called Jim and let him know she had three properties, and the local realtor was Joe.

12