All Comments on 'Jim's Jock Ch. 02'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
A 5 SEAR READ

Was glad to see a 2nd chapter. hopefully there will be a 3rd. can't wait for Jim to take Chirs up his back door.

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
good

Good story, can't wait for the next chapter to come out and to see where you take this. Now there is so much more to go with this story. Please keep writing.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Gosh, this story is super hot, it made me cum like pig !:) Waiting for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jim

Too bad Jim has to speak disparagingly to Chris. Too bad Jim couldn't return the favor, at least suck up the cum from Chris stomach and chest.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
More

I hope there will be another chapter to this story.

Cortez88Cortez88over 5 years ago
Hot!

Please write more! So Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE your story, gave you a 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm...yes great writing about the deep desire to experience masculine sweaty musky cock and balls in ones mouth and in their face and throat, especially if attached to someone you like. Hot really liked this and wish a buddy of mine would let me try out my deep desire to be orally dominated like that! Love all the descriptions too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If any one of my male friends did something like that...sat across from me in their jockstrap with their legs spread, especially after a bike ride or exercise and told me I secretly wanted to be a cock sucker, he would have me in seconds, very little resistance, I would put my oral desires to work burying my face in his hot musky crotch, licking his hairy low hanging sweaty masculine balls and smell his beautiful cut dick and follow his lustful direction with heightened passion, I'd probably cum without touching myself. He could use my face for his pleasure and I'm pretty sure I would cum from the excitement of doing something like this with a guy that I long cared for both as a great friend and as an object of my gay oral desire fantasies. How good would this be to experience this desire with a life long friend? Just wish I could even hint at this and then end up on my knees between his thick masculine thighs with his full approval as I finally get to try something I have so long wanted to try. I would even risk sniffing his sweaty underwear or bike shorts to get his scent for my jerk-off fantasy if the chance came up...I so want to try this with this one particular friend and a chance to get his intimate scent for my jerk off oral fantasy is something that is on my mind should the chance occur...I would take it as I doubt I will ever get a chance at the real thing. I would huff on his scent where his dick and balls sit in a heart beat to keep my fantasy fired up! I wish you would write more stories like this...I bet there are lots of guys out there like myself who are in marriages that the sex life has grown so infrequent that they turn to other means to get off. This happens to be my biggest jerk off fantasy that dominates my sex thoughts, even when I see strangers bulges...it triggers thoughts about my friends dick and balls...mmmm. Now sharing this male friend with my wife would be the ultimate, but given she isn't adventurous, I'd still do it with just him, oh man!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is good to have someone available anytime you need sex.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies2 months ago

Coming to terms with who I Am (a cocksucker)? I want to accept this part of me openly, but I've always had trouble with that. I get conflicted. Anyway, in this chapter, Jim was not the friend I thought he would be to Chris. About that deep throat thing... I saw a guy once. He wanted me to deep throat him too. Like in this story, I laid on my back with my head over the edge of my bed. I couldn't do it! I gagged and such. I was scared. The guy got pissed! He told me I'd better learn to deep throat and not just suck cock! I told him I was sorry, but he never saw me again. Why do some guys expect that ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous