Jingle Bell Fun

Story Info
A man gets some sexy time with a leggy reindeer in costume!
4.3k words
4.57
6.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Jingle Bell Fun

"Right this way, sir!"

She flashed him a smile, the staff member designated to handle VIPs at the event, but she would not be the woman that lingered in his mind after the performance. No, what Nolan would take from the performance that he had enjoyed so thoroughly, the thrill of Christmas magic painting itself across the stage where so many live performances were dramatised. However, none would be more magical for him than the first flight of the acting Father Christmas' reindeer at the best holiday of the year, the reindeer dancers clad from head to toe in their costumes, pushed up onto their toes as if they really were hooves.

Nolan swallowed hard, excited to say the least of it as he trotted after the staff member. Oh, they'd been beautiful, absolutely beautiful, the reindeer costumes accentuating their already long, divinely shaped legs, reindeer antlers rising from their heads. They were so positioned that they could have been natural, though Nolan would have been mesmerised either way as they flew through the air, suspended from the pulley system and harnesses. They'd been so very cunningly disguised to preserve the magic that he had clapped along as loudly as the younger members of the audience, completely and utterly spellbound in the very best of ways.

But he was very lucky indeed in that he'd been able to score tickets for the after-hours meet and greet, something that the performers very kindly offered. And, more than that, he'd even been able to request one of the reindeer-costumed dancers themselves to come out and see him - how lucky was he? Nolan flushed, quickening his step as the staff member led him into a private lounge all set up with sofas and snacks and drinks, although he was too flustered even to partake in a single sip of juice or anything stronger still. He wanted, after all, to look presentable and be his best, even if he thought that they would not remember him after the event. Surely they saw so many like him day in and day out that he would blend into the background. Little did Nolan know, however, that he would be remembered for reasons that, right then, he could not have fathomed at all.

"Here you go! They'll be right along!"

And, so, he fidgeted, twisting back and forth, swinging his legs, trying to imagine what he wanted to say to them, what he wanted to ask them. Question after question flashed through his mind but, traitorously, his mind returned over and over again to the image of their long, long legs, how well they used them on stage and, undoubtedly, all the other things those legs could do too.

Not now...

Nolan swept his blonde hair back, patting it lightly where the gel had allowed the tamed strands to shift out of place, slicked back for convenience more than any sort of look he'd been going for. But his sweating and anxious shifting wouldn't come to any worry at all as the door opened again to reveal the very dancer that he was thinking about and waiting so eagerly for!

"Hi!"

He burst out with the greeting before she was even in the door, still in costume - oh, that was just too perfect! And yet there was so much waiting in store that would mean he didn't have time to ask all his questions, words tumbling over one another in their sheer haste to be free of the trappings of his lips.

"Hi! Oh my goodness, it's so good to see you! How was the show? That's such a fantastic costume! I'm so glad you're here, oh my god, would you listen to me? All I'm doing here is jabbering on and on and on and on and I haven't even properly asked about you yet!"

And yet...there was something not quite right there and it wasn't the bumbling flow of thought spilling from Nolan's lips. He couldn't stop even as his eyes raked her, taking in that perfect costume, the smooth, brown velvet clasping her body so perfectly that one could really see how much tailoring and fitting work had gone into the mere craftsmanship of the costume. But was it fitting her a little too closely, something brown and fluffy even beneath her smartly cut reindeer jacket?

Giggling, she waited on him to catch up, eyes sparkling, though the door had still barely closed on her heels. Or should one say hooves?

"Wait..."

His eyes widened, his jaw dropping. She couldn't be... Not really? Surely not? And yet not even Nolan could have anticipated that the costumes, even though he had thought that they had been exceptionally realistic, were, in fact, on real reindeer! Anthros existed in the world, of course, but they never usually took part in such displays, such things that so many (rightly so) thought that it was demeaning to play the part of an animal while that was, indeed, part of their heritage too.

"Hey there, sweetheart!" She chirped, striking a pose for him with one long leg kicked out behind her. "So glad to see you made it back here safe! Traffic treat you right?"

She giggled as if she'd made a fantastic joke, nose quivering as Nolan swiftly tried to recover himself, stumbling over his own words in his haste to find something that may just not render him a bumbling buffoon in, understandably, a moment of shock. Goodness, an actual reindeer anthro was standing in front of him - talking about the traffic in the city, nonetheless! Could he have possibly found himself in anything more of a surreal situation?

"Er, yeah!" He said, a little too loudly, cringing at himself. "But...wow! I didn't think I'd meet such a pretty dancer back here!"

There was a beat of silence.

"Not that the others aren't pretty too or I'm just looking at your...looks," Nolan hastened to add, tongue-tied in a moment where it really needed to be free-flowing. "I, er, it's just... Shoot..."

But the reindeer merely rocked back and adjusted her jacket, a smile perpetually on her face as if she could not possibly remove it. Nothing he said could put her out, not one bit!

"Name's Ruby!"

"Really?" He grinned, regaining a modicum of his composure, weight rocking cheekily back onto his heels as he surveyed her and tapped his nose. "Not Rudolph for your lovely shine there?"

She giggled and pressed her hands to her face, cupping her muzzle, the little red nose that she had worn on set pushing to the side. It wouldn't be needed for now, after all.

"Oh, gosh - honey! No! I'm a reindeer all of my own!"

"I can certainly see that..."

He hesitated, blushing faintly, but he could not have anticipated the smoky flutter of her eyelashes that Ruby gave him right then and there, a cloven hoof tapping the floor delicately as she stepped forward. It was too forward from his lips but she didn't back away in the slightest, instead giving a little wiggle, tail twitching through the fabric of her costume, turning on the spot so that he got the full effect of her tiny butt, rounded and yet still, somehow contained. Her long legs drew Nolan's eyes down and he just about managed to swallow his groan, eyes wide even as he struggled to look away, shifting his weight back. Would he have to leave early? God... How embarrassing would that be?

"Sorry, I think..." He coughed into his hand, trying and failing to clear his throat. "Oh, dear, would you look at the time?"

He had to go, had to do something, as much as he wanted to stay and, well, do something far more lustful than was surely allowed on the set, even backstage. It was too much and he was, quite literally, hot under the collar, but Ruby was not seemingly going to let her VIP guest get away too easily.

"Oh, no, honey, there's no time limit back here with me," she purred, eyes glinting with reindeer mischief. "Wouldn't you like to stay awhile and see how I pull the sleigh?"

Nolan's lips parted and then she was on him, slinging a leg up and, shockingly, around his waist, drawing him in against her, the shift of weight throwing him off balance and throwing him into her mercy. Not that he would have been in any sort of mind to push her off him with how his heart pounded, surging up into his throat and restricting the demand of breath, passion rising through.

It couldn't be happening, surely not, her warm lips caressing his, a soft tickle of a muzzle, even those small, sensory whiskers on her face questing for more, taking everything in. Her small, neat tongue teased into his mouth and Nolan could not help but kiss her back, revelling in the moment, slipping down into it as it sought to sweep him up and away into another place and time, a sense of being. Her leg squeezed around him and Ruby had no trouble at all balancing on just one leg, muscle contracting for balance, although all she really had to do was compensate for Nolan's lack of balance, the shift and grind of his own weight wobbling off-centre.

"I..." He groaned softly, pulling back, as much as it pained him to do so. "What? You... You shouldn't be doing this, gods... I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Shush," she breathed, lips brushing his even as she drew back just a little. "There's no need to think here, sweetie, just enjoy the show!"

And Ruby was every bit the show that Nolan could have wanted to see all for himself, groaning softly as she danced and sashayed him back to the sofa in the private lounge, his heart in his mouth. Was it all really happening to him? It didn't make sense, not in the slightest, but he was done worrying about things like that as she pranced before him, acting the part of the flying reindeer that he'd seen on stage but in a far sexier manner than she'd even been up there.

"This private show is just for you, sweetheart!" Ruby chirped out between jingles, the bells on the lapels of her jacket tinkling as musically as they had in the performance itself. "Don't you worry about a single thing getting out... This one here is just for you...and me. And I have all the time in the world for my fans."

And, oh, she surely did, kicking and spinning as if in slow-motion, keeping incredible control and poise in her body at all times. Ruby seemed to not be of any earthly entity at all as she floated by, his lips parted, the brush of her tail as she swung her buttocks out towards him - how did she do that? Such flexibility! - bending over, too much for him to bear. It would have been too much for Nolan to claim, even then, that he was not turned on even a little bit by her display, the bulge in his pants showing through clearly. Of course, her hand brushing his shaft through the fabric didn't help in the slightest, the reindeer-lady shaking her booty and giggling sweetly as she showed him exactly what she had in mind for her next biggest fan.

"Watch..."

She posed, bending over backwards, showing off just how lithe and flexible her body was, long, long legs bending and bending. His jaw dropped but not even Nolan could have suppressed a moan right there and then, hands fluttering up weakly as she encouraged him to touch her, sashaying into his arms and squeezing up to him, a touch on his cheek - and then she was gone, spinning and flicking her long legs out in the perfect show that he had not even known existed.

And his eyes could not help but travel up and down the length of each leg, the shape of them standing out as she twirled and popped a cloven hoof up on the arm of the sofa just so that he could get an even better look. There was so much muscle in there - of course, there had to be, she was a dancer - and he could not help but adore every last inch of those long, long legs with his eyes, so very long. It was not something that perhaps would have been the focus of many other people but it was all what he lusted for, fingers trailing out to catch her thighs, across her crotch, whenever she spun closer, teasing him with the smoky sultriness of her eyes.

Ruby would not tease him forever, however, wanting something more too as her thighs trembled, muscles too tired to contract hard and maintain a position for any lengthier measure of time. She needed him and, well, she was a dancer who was more than well-known for taking excellent care of her fans, even if the true extent of that was not known in wider circles. Still, she scooted back to him, letting him see just how tightly the fabric stretched over her buttocks, framing the muscle there, giggling breathily as even she lost control, need flaring up hot and ready, tingling through like the high at the end of a truly spectacular performance.

Nolan could or he could not, the choice was entirely up to him as he stroked her buttocks, so close to his face that he could not possibly ignore them. A pinch here (teasingly cheeky, of course!) and a squeeze there was the name of the game and she ground back, letting him get the best view of her legs, the scent of her, oh... Oh, she couldn't have possibly meant it like that and yet Ruby did all the same, giggling and rocking, letting him, very clearly, see the outline of her pussy through the tight velvet, cupping and teasing around her body as if it was just waiting for him to rip it free. And he couldn't help himself, caught up under the reindeer's spell, fingers groping, twisting, pinching the fabric away from her buttocks as he tried, so very desperately, to get a grip anywhere.

He had to do it, had to have the sweet reindeer who was so very openly offering herself to him, rocking and thrusting, whimpering for him to do it, to tear it, to get in where she really wanted him to be. She was as lost as he was in the passion of a moment that caught them up in its grasp only to sweep them away to a better reality, Ruby's long legs quivering in ardent anticipation.

Maybe he needed a little push?

"Come on, honey..."

He couldn't help himself. As she bore back against him, inviting him in very openly, his fingers digging into the fabric, tearing, grasping, striving to see what was beneath. But the next thing that he knew was that she was pressed back against his face, the softness of her plush, warm sex teasing up to his lips in such a way that he could not possibly deny her what she so badly wanted too, the heat of her washing out in the tingle of arousal clinging to the lips of her sex. Ruby moaned and the raw and ready scent of her enveloped him, Nolan unable to do anything but lean in, tongue delving deep, fingers tearing and ripping further, eager to expose all that he could of her. Just how they were going to explain that to the support staff on hand around the venue later on was not something that he could think of in that moment, however, moaning into her pussy, tasting deeply of her essence.

Even that part of her was perfect, though there was very little in life or love that Ruby could have possibly have done to make him think that she was at all anything less than perfect. Bent over at the waist, she really was in a position that she could hump and grind back at him, encouraging and inviting him to stroke her legs, the object of his desire, fingers trembling as they ran over the soft leggings again and again. Maybe those two would have to be torn through...

His attention was on other matters in that moment, however, and he did not feel that he had the space of mind to think of that, tongue plunging deep, swirling up and around her clit in a slurp and kinky splatter of juices. He had to try all he could, make the most of the moment that had so very wonderfully been presented to him, fingers pressing into her thighs, squeezing her buttocks, trying to be reverent and respectful and yet not quite feeling that he managed it. Of course, there was a way for him to respect her more, nuzzling into her sex with a shy whimper, the heat on his cheeks surely seeping into the warmth of her too. And yet no one could be hotter than she was in that very moment, the soft roundness of her rear cheeks teasing him, daring him to go on, to do everything that he could have ever have imagined doing with a sexy reindeer dancer (even if he'd thought she was human) right there and then.

Yes... There was much to be taken in the slurping and sweet lapping of her pussy, running his tongue along her soft folds, even seeking out her clit behind its neat little hood and suckling it sweetly into his mouth. Her juices trickled down over it as she moaned and ground back, the man lost in lust groaning softly, letting the gentle vibrations from his lips travel into her more and more, her need growing with every passing second.

And then she was not before him at all but drawing him up and off the sofa as Nolan's eyes went everywhere, seeking out her breasts, squeezing shyly and letting his nails dig in, more easily ripping the fabric this time around. He knew how to grip and he knew how to tear but he could not hold himself back from bearing her gently down onto the sofa that they had been introduced on, her legs easily flinging themselves up and over his shoulders. Ruby demonstrated such shocking flexibility that he could not help but press in, trying to thrust into her even before he had freed his erection.

"Come now," she chuckled, pushing up towards him, abs working fiercely to hold her position. "Let me help you... All my fans get the very best treatment!"

And he was to be treated the best yet, her long legs wrapping around him as he tried to press his face down to her breasts, spilling out in seductively appropriate reindeer themed lingerie, the cups clasping her breasts so softly that it was as if that bra too had been made just for her. There was no hint of a nipple peeking through the fabric, neatly laced with the detailing of prancing reindeer, snow sparkling along the base, though he was hardly thinking about that as she unzipped his trousers, letting his cock spring free, throbbing and hard.

"Ohhh..."

Her moan was purely in anticipation but the reindeer was not going to wait a single second more for his pleasure, using her legs tucked around him to draw him into her, closer and closer, his shaft slipping home as if it was meant to be inside her. Their coming together was softer and sweet, yet raunchier, than Nolan could ever have imagined and he groaned aloud as he thrust instinctively, panting in short, sharp bursts of snatched breath.

So good... So very, very good! There were many words to describe Ruby's pussy closing softly around him, rippling and massaging, but the velveteen touch of her wiped all words from his mind, let alone his lips. No, it was all Nolan could do to thrust, to run his fingers reverently, adoringly, down her legs over and over again, take his leave and liberty of one of the most wonderful experiences in his life. It was not even the sex that was the best part of it, no, but the closeness of her, the warmth of her, the passion of her rising up like the music of her jingling harness.

"Ohhh," Ruby moaned, arching her back as her antlers dug into the back of the sofa. "Yes... Oh, right there..."

Her moan then was the loudest yet as his shaft clearing struck home, her pink folds stretching around him. With her legs closing and tightening around his back, cloven hooves crossed delicately, he grunted and tried to power over her, raking her figure lustfully with his eyes, hardly able to believe that he was so lucky as to spend his time with such a divine creature as her. The torn part of her leggings revealed a flash of white under her tail and he could not help himself from sweeping his hands up and under there, revelling in the softness of her flesh, although there was a firmness to it too where the muscle lay. She was more perfect than she had any right to be and he was so lucky, so very, very lucky, to be the man that, that particular day, she had chosen to deliver untold pleasure unto.

12