Jingle Bell Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked and arched up to him like a creature of pure lust, even though Nolan knew that she was so much more than that. Her legs did not stay wrapped around his waist, although she did sneak in one cheeky squeeze of his own arse with her hooves tucked into the fleshy rounds, but pulled up towards her chest, squeezing them down to her breasts, eyelashes fluttering. Ruby was not shy at all about whining and whimpering, whispering for him to go deeper, harder, letting him well and truly power into her in the new position, her legs on such fervent show that it was a wonder that she had not put them there deliberately for her own enjoyment too.

Nolan's head swam, lingering in tantalising reality, unwilling to let go of it as his pleasure rose and rose. He couldn't have held back his passion if he'd been actively trying but there was still a touch of urgency to their tryst, clinging to the back of his mind. He needed her, needed her crying out on him, his hand squirmed down between their bodies, fingers folded around and thumb tickling her clit.

That had an electric effect on her, making the bells jingle and jingle, breasts heaving with breath that kept on coming, gasp after gasp passing the barrier of her parted lips. Clinging to his arms, she latched onto him as if he was the tracing connecting her to the sleigh, hitched up and ready to fly, but the only place that the two of them would be flying to was the high of ecstasy itself.

Ruby squeaked and, all of a sudden, her pussy teased and massaged his cock, erratically setting him off into a burst of thrusts, hardly even aware of how he was pumping into him. Each driving pound of his lips came with equal amounts of care and adoration for her, wanting her to feel good even as she climaxed on his cock. Her nails dug into his arms but he did not care, thrusting and driving, grinding up deep so that his cock, hopefully, teased up against her g-spot too.

He could only hope, but there was a drama to their coming together too, knowing that there was still only so much time that they had together, flying under the radar. He had to give her everything she wanted and that included his cream too, slamming in with as much tenacious delight and respect for her as he could draw into his body and soul. Yet climax was coming either way and he sent her spiralling off into a second orgasm with a teasing rub of her clit, his thumb not leaving her soft nub, as he grunted out his pleasure, seeding her with light spurt after spurt of cum.

It was an orgasm that seemed to go on forever, ecstasy tingling through his veins with sparkling joy, lifting him up into the snowy heavens that her character had danced through only a short time before. And it spun around him in such a way that he never again wanted to come down from it, not even as his hips thrust and ground, slowing patiently, moaning softly, hands running down her legs over and over, caught up in her spell. For it could not be anything other than the magic that had entrapped him so sweetly, yet he could not imagine ever wanting to be free of her wiles.

No, that would be something that he'd always want, even as she smiled and stroked his cheek, drawing her down into her reality again, lips parted so softly that he felt the rising urge to kiss them, even with her legs in the way, drawn back to allow him the deepest penetration possible. She whimpered sweetly, ears twitching, and Nolan swallowed hard, his shaft twitching to even that tiny, unspoken flirtation. Could she really play him so easily?

"Come on, sugar," she murmured, eyes dancing with winter glee. "There's time yet for me to show my thanks to my biggest fan!"

Slipping one leg over his shoulder, she tugged him in closer and he groaned. It was as if she didn't have to ask. The sexy reindeer doe had already well enough made up his mind for him.

Their time together was far from over...

12