All Comments on 'Jinx'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interested to hear what happens when mom gets a good look at them in the morning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

WOW!!!

I've just finished this wonderful account of sibling love after having been graced by your story, "Thanksgivings", which brought tears to my eyes with it's touching and loving sincerity.

If all of your works are as caring and sweet at these two, I'll be eager to absorb your whole catalogue with pure joy!

I can only hope that you'll reward us with a second chapter of this love story. After all, they're still on vacation in a nice place, and after having lost their virginity's together in such a beautiful way, I for one very much want to hear more about this wonderful blossoming romance on the beach as they stroll hand in hand on the sunlit and moonlit sands.

Wether or not the explosion of their love for each other manages to be obvious to mom and dad should also prove to be fun and interesting reading also.

Ok....... you've built a really nice bonfire, now go get us more wood, and I'll bring the Margaritas!

5 very warm and shiny stars!

Sincerely, and with love,

B4PW.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...