All Comments on 'JJ and Ashley Ch. 03'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you really love your charachters

And it's catching :)

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Tears

Another emotional chapter. I can't wait to see where this goes.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Aww! You made me cry!

So well written! The beauty is in the details!

Thank you!

L

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago
Yep...this how you do it!

😢 made me cry too. Very solid chapter....love how it is slowly developing and unfolding! I really look forward to reading more about these two wonderful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This chapter made me cry. We finally get to know more about Jj's mom and Mack. You are a very good writer you keep everyone wanting more. I cant wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This chapter made me love this series for real, before I only sped through and thought nothing of it but now I'm sacked 'till the end!

5* easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

i love this series even more. so much detail and emotions, i was soo close to tears. as always i wish it was more then 3 chapters because i would seriously read it all day lol. But keep up the Amazing work, i look forward to more. Just please dont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so good

It shouldn't be a surprise that it's so good. Your pace and characters are great.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Even more detail!

I would have liked to see the progression of awkward texts and calls (show us, don't tell us), and more info on what the women are thinking as the action happens.

Grizzly0052Grizzly0052over 8 years ago
REAL TIME

I'm Glad to see you are learning. Life has a way of letting us down, but also a way of taking us to an extreme High. You are doing GREAT, keep up the GREAT work. When this book gets published, I want an autographed copy, PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PERFECT

Keep going, I can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just love this story! I can't wait for the next installment. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Waiting on the next installment! Love the pace of it as well.😄

pjebpjebover 8 years ago
Strong and beautifully written

A beautiful pace to the story, loaded with passion and feelings, understandings and truth, I will await your next writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This is truly awesome, thank you once again for a great story. Theres a very nice touch to this installment, so deep and meaningful. Its really beautiful, thank you! Awaiting your next installment!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

I am loving this story. Excellent characterizations, plot development and anticipation. I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s). Great work DarkFang

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Wow

Incrediably emotional and so very real. I am loving this story and am dying to get to the next chapter. Ashley is so geared for JJ that they are bound with immense ties of love and affection. Truily made me cry.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
If we're lucky...

I'm guessing that if we're very lucky, there will be more chapters coming our way. In the meantime DF, you're great. I'm a stickler for good writing and it takes bloody good writing with first-rate plot and characterisation to impress me. Chapters 1-3 have lived up to the promise shown in the Prologue and I am very impressed indeed. Thanks for a very enjoyable (to date) story.

biters30biters30over 8 years ago
love the story

Your stories very nice and I love the butch femme dynamic your playing on. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
????

When will the next chapter come? I look for it every day.

PassionL30PassionL30over 8 years ago
I just love this story..

Please tell me the next chapter is on its way... I'm dying to know more about JJ and Ashley's chemistry

Casie88Casie88over 8 years ago
Great story

So looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is such a great story! Can't wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

More more more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Really choked up reading this one. You can spin a wonderful tale. I'm so glad I came across your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This hit a little too close to home

I'm not going to lie, I'm balling, and that's because I can relate to JJ more than I would like to. I lost my mother at 2, "raised" by my father until my oldest sister took me in. He wasn't a bad man, just a bad father. I'm also bi, and sometimes I get the feeling people think it's because I didn't have a mother to properly raise me. Which isn't true, I have four wonderful older sisters, so it wasn't lack of "motherly love".

I just wanted you to know that I absolutely love this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tears falling down my face. So sad. Such a good story. On to chapter four now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant! _ It's Beautiful,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo DarkFang!

Your stories are so well written, it becomes very easy for your readers to identify with the characters... I personally can see something of myself in both of your characters, but probably a little more in JJ.... Being European I did a little traveling myself, both in Europe and United States, stopping somewhere working a while, before moving on..

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
WOW ....... JUST WOW .........

.......... an almost TOO realistic description of what a man with a toddler feels like after the passing of his wife at far too young an age.

The sudden loss CAN make you give up on life (in my own case ALMOST gave up).

I`ve no doubt some women feel the same too!!

My daughter was two and a half when her mother passed away, and the packing away of memories described in your tale was SO accurate it was actually scary!

In my own case, it even included her favourite mug for her tea.

Over 30 years have passed and I STILL have and all of our wedding pics and baby scans and jewellery AND clippings from my daughters first haircut.

As I said, accurate and scary ............ fantastic writing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Wow .... Yes absolutely yes WOW

Being through similar treatment and happenings - yes what a description ..... Im impressed or hopefully its not some of your own ..... Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES