All Comments on 'JJ and Ashley Ch. 07'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
vggirl08vggirl08almost 8 years ago
Dear DarkFang,

Firstly, I hope your life is getting back in balance and thank you for continuing this story even with all that is going on in your life😘.

That being said - I have to say, I have been a reader of literotica.com for many years and have read some really really great stories by some magnificent writers. HOWEVER, I don't think I have EVER read anything on this site as incredibly beautiful as this chapter!

ffs YOU wrote this - "I would love to stay all day in bed with you. Worship and love you. Stay until your scent, your taste, both so unique to you are ingrained into my taste buds and my brain. Until I could pick you out, blindfolded, from a crowd just by the way you smell."πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ - Lordt have mercyπŸ™ˆ

Passionate, loving, sexy, emotional, sweet, hot - all the fking emotions in this chapter!!! I don't even know what else to say. Just thank you and you are a super talented writer!πŸ˜πŸ’―

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing...

I just love the way you write ... Awesome build up.

Keep writing:-)

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Your story is so wonderful, thank you so much for treating us to the love story of Ashley and JJ... Life has a way of bringing us back to reality in the most uncertain of ways... Your stories have helped me get lost in the world of these two... I hope that writing them has helped you!

Thank you so much again, I hope that your life is in a better place now too!

Fingers crossed that there's more coming of this wonderful love story!

L

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
very good

i really like this serious, but was kind of hoping when she decided to keep the house, she would invite her girlfriend to move in with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More than worth the wait

The main thing is that you're OK and gotten your life in order, we're just happy whenever you drop by and post something. And that something was amazeballs without competition! The emotions, the drama, the sex, the character development - everything was top notch and in the end left me breathless. Now the only thing I wish to see next is Ashies mom having the talk with them abut their relationship and if maybe she heard something in the night, more for the LOLS than anything else. They are after all just made for each other.

I did give you a 5* but it doesn't come close to the praise you deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You.

We love reading your story about JJ and Ashley. Your story is one of the best one's that we have read on here and we have checked at least once a week to see if you had updated.

Thank you again for such a lovely and beautiful story.

We also hope whatever is going on in your life is going ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loevly

It was lovely. And sexy.

I think I had just one problem with this chapter, and it's probably more of a *my* problem than the chapter's problem.

That, somehow, when all of the fantasies become a reality, I'm left with a slightly empty feeling.

Just me, as I said. I always need a look-ahead to keep me going ;(

Alexia50Alexia50almost 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Wonderful chapter of these two expressing their love to each other. Being honest in a relationship is truly an understanding on trust and love it self. Hope another chapter is in the works!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Once again you have written a loving and wonderful installment of the J.J. and Ashley saga. The sex scenes were delicious.

adidasgaladidasgalalmost 8 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Another awesome chapter!

I loved it!!! β™₯

lesbearlesbearalmost 8 years ago
Thanks, again

Wow DF. You've outdone yourself yet again. One thing I particularly enjoyed was JJ putting herself out there and saying those 3 words, first. The emotional depth of your characters is just breathtaking. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
10/10

Probably one of my new favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Great story so far. I can't wait for more.

Veronica20Veronica20almost 8 years ago
Love it!!

Thanks so very much for sharing! Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING

This is such an amazing story. If you haven't already, you should post this to Wattpad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this!! Chapter 8???

This was first story I read here and went thru all 7 chapters in one sitting. I only come here to check for next chapter. Any idea when we can expect it? I love this story so much!!

HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago
Don't stop now..

Aww please continue, I really want to see Ronnie pick a fight with Ashie and the girls' camping trip also. I can't even remember how many times I've re-read this story.. Thanks so much for writing and I really hope that you'll continue to make more stories.

luvandluckluvandluckover 7 years ago

Luved it! Im so glad they are a couple and the i think that ashley will be asked to move in with JJ prob after this. Its sweet how she gave her virginity to JJ and that it was done with love and care, just warms my heart. I would like to know what ashleys mom thinks about their relationship even though it seems like she already knows or has a strong idea, that was funny when ashley put her shirt on and inside and backwards and had a hickey on her neck the first time they fooled around and was talking to her mom like her mom wouldnt notice. Ashleys mom seems like a good woman and i think as long as her daughter was happy and in love then she would be happy for her. Id like to know what happens with ronnie too. I mean it seemed for a min like JJ might go back to her and she was close to her son. If you can find time with all your going through i think a lot of us would love to read more on JJ and ashley. Thanks for sharing this story though. Luved it all the way through.

ElizaKinghornElizaKinghornover 7 years ago

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Finished reading all chapters again. I simply love this series. Glad they professed their love for each other too. I hope there's more chapters to come in the near future. There's still the camping trip to go on. DF please continue. Pretty please with sugar on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Beautiful, and so Sexy!

Hallo DarkFang!

Jackie and I both absolutely love "JJ and Ashley"! ... We hadn't even finished reading the first page when Jackie asked (Kat, Kann ich deine harten kleinen rosa Nippel lutschen?) _ Kat, Can I suck your hard little pink nipples? ... What a dilemma I was faced with, to keep reading, or go with Jackie to bed... decisions-decisions! πŸ˜ƒ

Love, if any woman can read this story, without having a wet pussy and at least one orgasm... their doing something very wrong! ... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Thank-you, for sharing your beautiful stories with all of your fans,,, yes! 😘

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

other than mislocating the hymen (which ashley most likely wouldn't even have at this point), this story hits all the spots

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Filling a soul

Soulmates are the ice on the cake ..... Great enchanting wonderful

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

this chapter was good and all but i feel like you forgot what had happened in previous chapters. she says "can you play guitar" after JJ already told her about being taught how to play when she told her about her past. then she says "can you sing?" after having already heard her sing when they were skating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
487 Followers
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES