Jo, Girlfriend's Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack invites his girlfriend's mum out for dinner.
2.7k words
4.47
75k
91
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Jack was an unassuming young man; he was a talented musician; he was a percussionist in the National Orchestra, which gave him a steady income. He was only twenty-four years old and had held this position for three years. He had his flat; he lived quietly, his girlfriend, Kate, had left yesterday to spend the seven weeks of her summer holidays with her aunt and uncle in California. Kate had done this last year as well; Jack was used to spending his summer's alone.

Jack also had another source of income, using a nom de plume, he was a highly respected composer and songwriter. He kept this very quiet; it was very lucrative for him as he had written many number ones; he was in high demand by many successful pop stars.

Jack had sussed Kate out shortly after they had started dating. Jack was independent; he had his car and apartment. Kate had used him, and Jack had used her for sex, they both loved sex, sex held their relationship together. Kate lived with her widowed mother, Jo, who had a small Antique centre where she had over twenty dealers who rented space from her. She also had a brother, but he now lived in London. Jack liked Jo; she was a more helpful person than Kate; her husband had died when the two kids were just coming into their teens; it hadn't been easy for Jo.

Jack's mobile rang, he was surprised to see it was Jo, he wondered why she could be calling him, Jo said, "Hi Jack, I hope that I'm not disturbing you, I've just had a message from Kate, she's arrived safely and is now having a glass of wine on the terrace, it's ten o'clock in the morning there."

Jack was intrigued by Jo's call, last year, Jack had heard nothing from Kate all summer, he then replied, "Jo, thank you so much for letting me, that was so thoughtful of you, how are you? What are your plans for the summer?"

Jo replied, "Thanks for asking, I'm good, it's very busy at work this now, in fact, I am still at work, we have a receptionist on holiday, so I've more work to do. I take my holidays in the winter, but I haven't booked anything yet. I'm dreading going home and cooking now; I have a craving for a curry, so I think I'll have an Indian takeaway tonight, what have you planned for tonight?"

Jack seized the opportunity; he replied, "Jo, I have a craving for curry too, let's meet at Mother India, and I'll treat you to an Indian supper, what time's good for you?"

Jo answered, "Jack, I'd love that. I haven't been out for ages, is eight good for you, that would let me go home and shower and change? Would you like to come to me for a glass of wine first? It's a two-minute walk, so we don't need to drive."

Jack arranged to be at Jo's at seven-forty-five. Jack was looking forward to spending time with Jo. She was a tall, voluptuous woman, like Kate, she was very good looking. They had flirted quite a lot during the time that Jack had dated Kate; Jack put it down to banter, Jack also knew that Jo loved to be complimented, Jack could hardly keep his eyes off her curvy body.

Jo opened the door, she looked stunning, she was wearing a jacket, blouse and mini-skirt, she was also wearing three-inch heels, Jo said, "I love wearing heels, but I don't get the opportunity to wear them that often, I love being with tall men."

Jack didn't know how to respond but then said, "I'll be like a guardsman for you Jo, I will keep my shoulders back and stay as erect as I can be when I'm with you."

They went into the lounge, and Jo poured two glasses of wine, they toasted each other as they sat on the sofa, Jo smiled then said, "I love my partner to be firm and erect when he's with me, but sadly that doesn't happen very often."

They chatted for several minutes then left for the restaurant; it was a beautiful summers evening. The restaurant was quite busy; they hadn't booked a table. Jack was a regular and was quickly shown to a table. Jack ordered a bottle of Chardonnay as they studied the menu; they ordered then sipped their wine as they waited for their meal. Jo was chatting about her work; she enjoyed her work a lot. She was honest and open as she spoke, not like Kate, who always thought carefully before saying anything. Jack was very courteous to Jo throughout the meal. Jack complimented Jo many times throughout the meal; he liked how she thought. Jo soon realised that Jo wanted to be admired. Jack paid for the meal though Jo wished to pay her share. They got back to Jo's; Jo asked, "Jack, would you like to come in and help me finish that bottle of wine?"

"I'd love to; I've nothing to rush home for."

In the house, Jo said, "Jack, there's fresh glasses in the sideboard, the wine's in the fridge, pour the wine, and I'll be with you in a minute, I need to powder my face."

Jack poured the wine then sat on the sofa, he thought of sitting on an armchair but chose the couch as he wondered if Jo would sit beside him. He had enjoyed his evening with Jo; it had been a relaxing evening. Jack felt that Jo had listened to everything that he had said, he had taken in everything that Jo had said, it had been a big difference between taking Kate out. Jack always felt that Kate's thoughts were always somewhere else. With Kate, after the meal, it was always straight into bed at Jack's apartment, Jack then wondered what Jo would be like in bed.

Jo came into the lounge, took her glass, toasted Jack then sat on the sofa beside Jack. She had taken off her jacket, the blouse she was wearing highlighted her massive tits and her flat stomach when she sat down, her mini-skirt had slid up, Jack noticed the tops of her self-supporting stockings. Jo said, "Jack, I've enjoyed myself tonight, thank you for inviting me out, it's years since I was last out for a meal, I love to cook, but I get lazy as I lose interest if I'm just cooking for myself, would you like to come over for some supper one evening?"

"Jo, I'd love that, I only cook steaks for myself, I eat out a lot, but I love home cooking, in the time that I've been dating Kate, she's never cooked me a meal."

Jo smiled then said, "I've offered to teach Kate how to cook for years, she's just not interested, someday she will have to learn. You spoiled her Jack; you took her out for meals at least three times a week then all the weekend breaks you took her on. I have an excellent butcher; his steaks melt in the mouth, I can get a couple of steaks if you'd like to come over tomorrow night?"

Jack replied, "I'd love that. I love my steak medium-rare, with onions, mushrooms and boiled potatoes, is that ok with you?"

"That's how I love my steaks, is seven good for you? I'll prepare everything so that we can have a glass of wine while I'm cooking it."

The wine was finished. Jack said that he'd better get home. Jo walked him to the door; she was still wearing her heels. She cuddled Jack then said, "Jack, thanks for a super night, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, message me when you get home, I'll sleep better if I know that you're home safely."

Jack could feel the weight of Jo's massive tits on his chest; Jo was also pushing her pussy against Jack's leg; it felt so good. Jack didn't know how to respond; he decided to go for it, he put his hand on Jo's head and brought Jo's mouth close to his mouth then they tongue kissed for several minutes. Then Jack said, "I'll message you when I'm home, Jo, I've enjoyed myself tonight."

He then left, five minutes later he was home. He messaged Jo; it read, "Jo, I'm home safe, thanks for a wonderful night. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Jack."

Two minutes later, Jo replied, "Thanks, I'll sleep better now. I loved tonight, too; I love how you kiss. I love to kiss and cuddle; I'm a very affectionate person. I think you are too. I think Kate is like her father; he wasn't affectionate at all; he was an in and out lover. I hated that. Looking forward to tomorrow, Jo."

Jack read the message and realised that Jo was right about Kate; they hardly ever kissed or cuddled. Kate was good at oral as she knew that made Jack's cock so hard, she loved to be fucked by Jack's massive cock, it was long and thick, it filled her cunt. Jack was looking forward to getting to know Jo better.

Just after lunch the following day, Jack got a message from Jo, it read, "Jack, what would you like me to wear tonight? I've been thinking about this all day. I love to dress up if we are going out. If I'm in the house, I love to wear leggings and a top; I'll be smart but casual, is that ok with you? I've got the steaks; I got two T-bones if there's anything that you'd like me to wear then let me know, Jo."

Jack replied, "Jo, wear what you feel comfortable in, surprise me when I arrive, I'll bring some wine, Jack."

Jo replied, "Jack, you didn't need to do that. I bought a couple of bottles of Champagne. I've got it in the fridge chilling this now. I must go now as I have got a busy afternoon. There's one thing that I'd like to do when you ring the doorbell before I open the door, I'll put on a blindfold when you come into the house, I'd like you to kiss me then lead me into the lounge to our Champagne, I will leave it to you when you want to take my blindfold off. I have a few other fantasies, but this is one that I'd like to do with you. Let me know what you think; I won't bite unless you want me too. Jo."

Jack replied, "Jo, that sounds like fun. I'd like to kiss you when I arrive, Jack."

"Jack, I'd like that too. I'm looking forward to tonight, Jo."

Jack arrived and rang the doorbell; Jo opened the door, she was wearing a blindfold, a tight-fitting top which showed her massive tits to perfection, Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing a bra as both her nipples were rock hard. Her leggings were so tight; they showed her camels toe to perfection, her long sex slit looked terrific, as Jack put his arms around her to cuddle her, Jack said, "Jo, you look stunning, I love it when you wear tight clothes, your curves are gorgeous."

They then tongue kissed, both were exploring the other's bodies, as Jack was squeezing and playing with Jo's tits, Jo was purring with pleasure, Jo said, "I love that Jack, my tits are so sensitive, you'll make me cum if you keep going."

"Oh Jo, would you like me to make you cum?"

Jo kissed him passionately then said, "I want you to make me cum a lot, you can do what you want with me but let keep my blindfold on as it intensifies my pleasure when I'm blindfolded. You're the first person that I've done it with, I've blindfolded myself when I'm giving myself relief, it's wonderful, it amplifies everything, keep going Jack, it feels so good."

As Jack led Jo into the lounge, he couldn't get over the difference between Jo and Kate. Jo was in a class of her own, Kate was good in bed, but nothing was spontaneous, Jo was a far sexier woman who enjoyed giving pleasure. Kate didn't go out of her way to give gratification, if it happened then you were lucky, Jack then decided that he would now find out what gave Jo the most satisfaction and fulfilment then she would be his.

In the lounge Jack stripped Jo naked apart from her blindfold, she had a beautiful body, her massive tits didn't sag, her flat stomach then her smooth and swollen vulva, her legs were fantastic, so long. Jack laid her on top of the carpet, then positioned her so that they could 69, Jack kept his erect cock a distance from Jo's awaiting lips and tongue, her blindfold didn't let her see his massive cock.

Jack then spread Jo's cunt lips open, she was very wet, Jack tongued Jo's huge clit for a minute then started to suck it as he finger fucked her with three fingers, she was tight, she loved it and was moaning with pleasure, Jo had spread her legs wide open giving Jack unrestricted to Jo's hungry cunt and tight ass. Jo said, "Jack, that feels so good, I've cum in your mouth, is that ok with you?"

Jack then cum kissed her, her cum was transferred between their mouths then Jack said, "Jo, I love it when you cum in my mouth, your cum is so sweet and delicious, let me make you wetter, I love long foreplay."

Jo replied, "Jack, so do I, I love to be stimulated, you are the first man that's ever sucked my clit and made me cum, I love it. Jack, I feel so good with you. I want to mother you."

"I would like that Jo would mummy like to suck my big cock before I fuck her?"

This aroused Jo who immediately replied, "Baby, I would love that, mummy needs fucked a lot, mummy hasn't had a cock for a long time, I'll keep my blindfold on so put your big cock in my mouth, and I'll suck him until he's hard."

Jack had noticed that he had some precum on the slit of his cock, he stroked it against Jo's hard left nipple then sucked it off her nipple. He then stroked Jo's lips with his cock. Jo's tongue went crazy; she was licking his cock with long strokes from the head to the base as she gently massaged his heavy balls, Su said, "Your cock is massive, it's so thick and long, it feels wonderful."

Jo was soon deep throating Jack's cock; Jack soon realised that Jo gave a better blow job than her daughter Kate. Jack was still stroking Jo's very wet sex slit; she was pushing against his fingers as he slid them in and out of her hungry cunt, Jo was again sucking Jack's massive cock, Jo said, "Jack, take me, I'm ready, I need it so much."

Jack laid Jo on the carpet then went inside her in the missionary position; he soon had a powerful rhythm going, Jo had her legs wrapped around Jack, Jo said, "This is amazing, you're hitting my cervix, that's never happened to me before, it feels so good."

Jack kept pounding away at Jo; he was going hard and deep, Jo was purring with pleasure, Jack said, "Mummy, it's so good, your cunt is so tight, I love how your gripping my cock, your cunt muscles are so strong."

"Mummy will do everything to give you a great ride when you cum; mummy will grip your cock and hold you inside me when you cum then mummy will feel your magnificent cock pulsate as you shoot your hot spunk inside mummy's hungry cunt."

Jack loved it when Jo spoke like this, he sensed Jo was close, Jack moved up a gear, he was going faster and harder now. A minute later, they both climaxed simultaneously. They looked into each other's eyes then kissed tenderly with lots of affection; Jo said, "I've no regrets about doing this with you, to be honest, I have loved every minute of it. I'm a little older than you, is that a problem for you?"

"Jo, I'm comfortable with it, you and I are very compatible, let's get to know each other, I am sure we'll have a lot of fun spending time with each other."

"Jack, I'm sure that we will, can you stay the night then I can mother you some more?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers