Jo knows how to Blow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jo ended her story, she looked at me for a reaction but I didn't say anything. To be honest, I was stunned. In my wildest dreams, I never could have imagined my wife ever having sucked multiple dicks of complete strangers in one evening. It took a moment to process what she had just confessed.

A worried Jo then looked up at me and asked, "Are you angry with me? Are you disappointed?"

I didn't say anything but I let my hard on speak for itself. I leaned back in my chair and showed her that I had an erection which brought a smile of relief to her face. She got a worried look on her face when I told her I had two questions.

"Did you like blowing his friends and going to the bookstore?"

My wife gave me a funny look and simply shrugged her shoulders, which told me all I needed to know. If she didn't like it, she would have said so.

My other question was, "Did he ever ask you to have all out sex with any of his friends?"

She had a sheepish look on her face when she replied, "A couple of times."

I decided she told me plenty and ended what was turning into an interrogation. I gave her credit for her honesty and told her not only did I love her but I loved her even more. She confided that while it was difficult for her, she felt relieved to tell me because she was always afraid I would find out from Carlos. It was the one element of control that he might have had over her but now, that fear was gone.

Jo then had a question for me, "Why does hearing of my past sex life turn you on so much?"

"I wish I could answer that question, honey. I've asked myself that question too. All I can say is that the thought of you having sex with other men makes you more desirable to me, not less and, as you can see, it turns me on."

She shook her head in mock disgust and offered to tell me more details in the bedroom. My eyes lit up as I immediately took her up on her offer. I wasted no time getting undressed, then laid down on the bed as she slowly stripped. We began to make out as we fondled each other and she began to tell me about the first time she sucked off one of Carlos' friends.

Carlos had invited his close friend, Victor, over the house to watch a college football game on a Saturday night. They were drinking and watching the game. Jo knew that Victor had a crush on her by the way he always looked at her, told her how beautiful she was and told Carlos, jokingly, that she was too lovely for him. Though she never told Carlos, she thought Victor was handsome. He was tall, had dark hair and was muscular. Jo has small breasts and doesn't always wear a bra and that evening was no exception. She wore a yellow tank top that showed just a hint of her dark areola and a pair of black, compression shorts that hugged her tight ass.

As the night wore on, and they had more to drink, Victor's comments to Jo became more sexually suggestive such as complimenting her on her butt or saying how much he liked women with small breasts. None of this bothered Carlos which was out of character for him. Somehow, the conversation between the two men turned to blow jobs and Victor was bragging about a former girlfriend that gave great head.

Carlos replied, "Oh man, no one gives a better blow job than Jo."

She got a little embarrassed but also welcomed the compliment. Victor kept telling his friend that he doubted anyone gave a better blow job than his ex-girlfriend. They got into a playful debate on who gave the best blow job.

Jo was stunned when Carlos said, "There's only one way to settle this; Jo why don't you give Victor some head."

Victor quickly replied, "Yeah, that sounds like the only way to settle this argument."

An awkward silence followed as both men looked at Jo.

"Are you serious, Carlos?"

"Yeah, come on babe. Show him how talented you are."

Jo still couldn't believe Carlos wanted her to blow his friend but they were all pretty drunk and when Victor pulled down his pants to reveal his erection, things got more serious. They were all drunk and after some continued coaxing from the fellows, Jo caved in and agreed to the challenge. Victor got a big grin on his face and Carlos was reassuring her it was okay.

My future wife got down on her knees in front of Victor after he completely stripped off his pants, tucked her hair behind her ear and began to stroke his hard on. She was looking over at Carlos to make sure he was still okay with this and got a nod to keep going. She began to lick Victor's balls while continuing to stroke his dick, then licked her way up to the head. She gave Carlos one last glance before lowering her head and taking Victor's cock into her mouth. He moaned softly as her head began to bob, her tongue and lips expertly working over his dick.

Jo would take time out from sucking my dick to tell me her story, then suck me for a few minutes before continuing on.

Victor pulled her tank top up so he could fondle her tiny breasts and play with her nipples while Jo blew him. She must have sucked his dick for fifteen minutes or more, savoring the feel and taste of a new dick in her mouth. She could tell from his moans that he was thoroughly enjoying the blow job she was giving him. When his breathing began to get faster and his thrusts into her throat got deeper, she knew he was about to cum. With one aggressive lunge, he began to shoot his cum into her throat and she swallowed every last drop. When Jo was done sucking Victor's cock, she raised her head to look at him, waiting for his review.

"Wow Carlos, I have to hand it to Jo. That was the best blow job I've ever had."

Jo was very proud of herself. Carlos was now horny and stripped Jo of her shorts and fucked her from behind while Victor looked on. She felt awkward getting fucked in front of Carlos's friend but by then, her pussy needed some attention too.

By this time, I was about to shoot my load too and I stopped Jo from sucking my dick so I could fuck her. I didn't last too much longer and shot my load into her pussy.

I told her, "That's the hottest story I've ever heard."

Jo replied, "I can't wait to tell you more."

Over the next few weeks, Jo told me of how word spread among Carlos's friends on how she blew Victor and they wanted in on the action. She ended up sucking off three more of his friends and fucking two of them at various times, all with Carlos's encouragement.

While Jo was enjoying her sexual experiments, there were also times when she felt guilty for what she was doing but her inhibitions were lessened after she had been drinking. There were times when she didn't drink as much when he had a friend or two over and refused to give them blow jobs. Carlos would then get upset with her to the point when the next time he would have a friend over, she didn't resist that much or at all. She enjoyed herself but she also felt that she was being pressured into something she wouldn't normally do.

My wife went on to tell me things went even further when they got drunk in a bar one night. She was really drunk and was very horny, as usual, when she drank. He asked her if she wanted to stop by the local adult bookstore to look at some toys they could use when they got home. She readily agreed, thinking it would be fun. When they parked, she saw the sign out front that said there were viewing booths and a theater inside. She had no idea what went on in there.

When they got inside, Jo immediately felt the stares of several men fixated on her as she and Carlos browsed the toys. She was dressed in a white crop top with no bra and a mini skirt. The men were pretending to be looking at books or videos but in reality, they were checking her out.

As they were looking at all sorts of dildos and vibrators of every shape and size, Carlos asked her, "Do you want to go in the booths in the back and check out some movies?"

Not knowing what to expect, Jo agreed. Carlos stopped at the counter to get several tokens and led Jo into the back. It was dark in the back and there was a maze of booths. Several men were lurking back there and their eyes lit up when they saw a cute, petite, Asian woman sexily dressed. Some began to follow them so Jo hung on tightly to Carlos's arm. She felt safer when he chose a booth and bolted the door behind them. There was a bench but Carlos told her not to sit down. When she looked closer she saw what looked like dry cum on the bench and floor. As they began to watch a movie, Carlos began to fondle her, exposing her breasts and pulling up her skirt before beginning to finger her.

What she didn't know was someone was watching them through a hole in the wall. Jo was getting hotter and hotter from watching the movie and being fondled in the small booth. When Carlos had her stripped naked, he told her to get on her knees. He then told her to stick her finger through the hole in the wall, which was the first time Jo noticed it. She was stunned to see an erect black dick poke through.

Carlos then said, "Go ahead babe, suck it.'

Jo hesitated at first, being caught totally by surprise. She was intrigued by seeing an anonymous hard dick in her face. Carlos continued to encourage her. He had such control over her she instinctively did what she was told and took the hard dick in her hand. As she stroked it, Carlos continued his encouragement. She began by licking the pre-cum off the tip and upon doing so, she heard the moans of the man behind the wall. He moaned even louder as she wrapped her lips around his dick and began to blow him. Her head bobbed as she relaxed and began to enjoy sucking on the anonymous dick. She got a thrill out of being able to suck a dick and the man not knowing who she was. Before too long, he came in her mouth with a flood of sperm. It must have been a while since he had come.

After he withdrew his dick from the hole, Jo thought she was done but Carlos told her to stay there. A few moments later another dick appeared through the wall and Jo knew what she was expected to do. She ended up blowing four anonymous dicks that night. Carlos even fucked her while blowing the last guy.

When she got dressed and they opened the door to the booth, Jo saw a line of men who, apparently, were waiting their turn for a blow job and were clearly disappointed to see her leaving. As she walked out, she saw several other men smiling at her and she couldn't help but wonder if she sucked their dicks.

I was hotter than hell after hearing that story and shot my load into her mouth when she got done. I fucked her later that evening too. Over the next couple of weeks, I couldn't get the image of my wife sucking Carlos' friend's dicks, even getting fucked by them and sucking several strangers at the glory hole.

One night as we were having a few after-dinner drinks I brought up her past again, "Jo, hearing some of the things you did with Carlos really turn me on more than you will ever know. I have to know one thing though."

"What's that dear?"

"Would you ever consider doing it again?"

She replied, "I was afraid that's what you were going to ask. I don't know dear. It's not exactly something I'm proud of, you know."

"I know, but I think it's hot and wouldn't mind you doing something like that again."

"I don't think I could do it with any of our friends Kevin. Most of our friends are married and I don't want to complicate our personal lives."

I then asked, "Well, what about going to the bookstore again?"

"Are you sure, Kevin?"

"I'm positive, Jo, 100% sure."

"I don't know Kevin, let me think about it."

I figured I had pressed the issue as far as I could for one evening. I was encouraged that she didn't say "no," at least, not yet. Over the next couple of weeks, I would talk about seeing her at a glory hole before and during sex. She didn't say too much but I'm sure she noticed how much it turned me on and I could tell by her enthusiastic response to me talking about it, that it got her juices flowing too.

Nothing happened until my birthday a few months later. Jo asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her she knew exactly what I wanted.

My wife teased me by responding, "Oh, are you talking about that table saw you've always wanted?" She gave me a sly grin too.

"Yeah, that too honey but nothing would please me more than to see you down on your knees sucking another man's dick."

"We'll see Kevin but I can't make any promises."

Even though she wouldn't commit to fulfilling my perverted desires, there was still hope. My birthday fell on a Friday and I was anxious for the previous week, hoping my dream wish would come true. We had planned to go out for a casual dinner and maybe a movie after work. Before we left for dinner, Jo gave me one of my birthday presents; my new table saw. I told her how happy I was to get it for some home improvement projects I was planning around the house but deep down, I was a little disappointed. Did this mean my real wish wasn't going to happen?

Over dinner, Jo seemed to be drinking more than usual which was out of character for her. I didn't plan on being the designated driver on my birthday but I never said anything. For dessert, the waiters brought over a huge piece of chocolate cake with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday with the whole restaurant looking on. I gave Jo a wink before I made my wish and blew out the candle.

She asked me what I wished for and I told her, "If I told you my wish, it wouldn't come true; besides, you know exactly what I want."

"If you get me another drink, a strong one, I'll grant you your wish."

Hot damn, those were the words I was waiting to hear. I immediately flagged down the waiter and told him to bring my wife another drink and to make it a double. I was so excited I could barely speak. I was also anxious for her to finish her drink but I knew she needed a little more alcohol to lower her inhibitions and give her the courage to make good on her promise. I paid the bill even before she finished her drink.

When we got up to leave, I looked at my wife with an appreciative gaze. She was dressed in a sleeveless button-up blouse, a pencil skirt that came to just above her knee and black 3" heels. It wasn't the most revealing outfit she has worn but she was still sexy. She had a classy look about her, like a businesswoman. I knew other men thought she was sexy too and couldn't wait to get to the bookstore.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I told my wife we should go to a bookstore that had a reputation of being more upscale and clean and she readily agreed. I knew from browsing the Internet that they had glory holes that were sometimes visited by adventurous couples and would draw a better clientele than the more seedy places.

On our drive, my wife asked, "Are you really sure you want me to do this?"

"Honey, I've never been so sure of something in my life."

"Alright then. How many guys do you want me to blow?"

"I don't know Jo, we can wait and see how it goes but maybe two or three."

She didn't say anything after that. I could tell she was getting a little nervous. She hadn't done anything close to this since she was with Carlos and that was several years ago.

When we got to the bookstore, I asked my wife, "Well, are you ready for this?"

"I'm ready as I'll ever be but what if we run into somebody we know?"

"Well Jo, if we run into somebody we know we'll just browse the bookstore and leave. They won't want anyone to know they were in there either."

We got out of the car and she held my arm tight. We decided to use the same tactic as the time she was with Carlos and walked around the store at first to check it out. We browsed some magazines, movies and adult toys while joking about some of the dildos and vibrators. Several male customers followed us at a distance around the store. They were trying not to be obvious but I could tell they were keeping a watchful eye on us.

After Jo seemed a little more relaxed, I asked her, "Are you ready, dear?"

She took a deep breath and replied, "I guess so."

I walked up to the checkout counter and purchased $30 in tokens. The clerks gave us a knowing grin before Jo and I walked into the back. There was a dimly lit hallway with several booths on both sides that led to a larger area in back with more booths. There were several men lurking around and as soon as they saw Jo and I, they began to follow at a distance. Jo clutched onto my arm much tighter. I figured I better choose a booth quickly before she changes her mind. I was searching for one with a glory hole and went into the first one I found that was further towards the back. I quickly locked the door which gave Jo a small sense of security.

When I looked around the booth, I noticed holes on both sides. I also heard the doors closing on both sides of us so I knew we had company and were probably being watched. I reassured Jo that I loved her very much and appreciated her willingness to do this for me. I kissed her softly then kissed more. As we began to makeout, I gradually lifted her skirt to give our two person audience a view of her tight, little ass and gave her cheeks a squeeze. I unzipped the skirt, breaking our embrace to allow her to step out of it, leaving her in her white lace thong and top.

She knew the drill and allowed me to unbutton her blouse and slip it off. She then took off her bra and thong leaving her completely naked for the two guys watching us.

She gave me one last kiss before asking, "Okay, who's first?"

I could hear belts unbuckling and pants unzipping before an erect 7" dick came through the hole on the left side. I could hear the man on the right proclaim his disappointment, I told him he'd be next.

"Don't worry buddy, she'll be here for a little while."

Jo glanced at me one more time with a look that said, "You owe me for this."

She didn't have to say it, I already knew it. She got down on her knees in front of the cock sticking through the wall and began to stroke it, seemingly trying to gather up the courage to start. My wife began to lick the dick in front of her, then used her sweet, soft lips on just the head while she gave it butterfly flicks much to the pleasure of the stranger behind the wall. As her head began to bob, she took more and more of him into her mouth.

I was getting the thrill of a lifetime as my dream was coming true, I was watching my wife give another man a blow job. I was ecstatic as it disappeared between her lips and into her throat while hearing the muffled moans of pleasure coming from the other side of the wall. I even pulled out my phone and snapped off a couple of pictures and video of my wife blowing a stranger at the glory hole. I got even more pleasure knowing that another man was watching her through the other hole and was anxiously waiting for his turn.

After a few minutes, the groans on the other side of the wall grew more intense and he even announced that he was cumming. That didn't stop my wife as she continued to work her lips and tongue over his dick until he shot his load into her mouth. She collected his cum and when he was done, looked over at me with her mouth open to show me his white juices and swallowed his entire load at once.

From the other side of the wall we heard, "Damn, that was one fine blow job mam, Thanks."

Now that the initial blow job was completed, Jo felt more relaxed and moved over to the other side where the other man's dick was already waiting for her. I heard the first man leave his booth and was quickly replaced by another. I could see his eye through the hole as she began to blow her second cock that evening.

This man was smaller than the first, I'm guessing it was 5". It didn't matter to me or Jo, I was just happy to see her sucking another dick. She worked his dick expertly with her lips and tongue as her head bobbed on this one. I think she was a little disappointed when he came within a couple of minutes of her sucking him. She seemed like she was just getting started before he came in her mouth.