Jo knows how to Blow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she licked him clean, she was greeted by 7" black cock sticking through the wall on the other side. She looked at me like she was wondering if it was okay to continue. I simply grinned and nodded. She smiled back and began to suck the black piece of meat in her face. She was now looking like a woman possessed, she was enjoying sucking the anonymous dick as it poked through the wall. She even began to play with her clit while sucking this dick. Her moaning made the guy moan even louder. There is something to be said for an enthusiastic blow job and she was really into it.

As she started to cum, the man she was blowing must have sensed it and began to cum himself. I watched as my petite, Asian wife swallowed her third load of cum that evening. Time seemed to be passing at warp speed. She agreed to blow two or three guys and she just finished her third. I was loving every second of seeing her swallow and milk those dicks dry but I was facing the fact that my birthday present was likely going to be over.

I was looking at my wife who was naked in a seedy booth in an adult bookstore with the cum of three men on her lips. In my mind, she never looked better. There was a guy on the other side of the booth but he was telling her to come closer and stuck his hand through the hole. I knew what she wanted and I answered her silent question with a broad grin of my own.

She moved quickly over to the hole and heard him say, "Let me touch your tits."

She leaned forward to present herself to him and I watched as he played with her tiny tits, tweaking her nipples before asking, "Can I suck them?"

My wife, without hesitation, pushed her chest against the hole to let the stranger suck on her nipple then giving him access to her other. I couldn't believe my wife was letting an anonymous man suck on her tits. Without any prompting, Jo then turned around and placed her ass against the hole, letting the man fondle her ass and finger her pussy. She was doing much more than we discussed, not that I minded at all.

After a few minutes of probing my wife, he withdrew his hand and stuck his hard dick through the wall. Jo dropped to her knees and immediately began to work her magic lips and tongue over his manhood. She seemed even more driven to please him after letting him suck on her tits and fondle her.

My dick was rock hard by now and I needed some relief of my own. I told Jo to get up on her hands and knees and slid my own dick into her dripping wet, hot pussy. I never wanted to fuck her as badly as I did that night. Her pussy needed to be filled with a hard dick too. I started to fuck her hard, the sound of our skin slapping together echoed in the small room. I had to slow down at times to keep from cumming too soon but after about 5 minutes I began to cum. I shot one of the largest loads I can remember into my wife and it set off a chain reaction.

Jo began to orgasm herself and was quickly followed by the unknown man behind the wall. I don't know exactly what happened but Jo began to gag a little and pulled her head off the squirting dick and took some of his load on her face before covering his exploding member with her mouth again. She finished him off and licked him clean before he pulled his dick back through the hole in the wall but not before thanking her for a great blow job.

My wife sucked one more dick, making for a total of five that evening before calling it quits. Thank goodness, I got some pictures and video as a remembrance as the time seemed to fly by. There were many more dicks waiting for her but I was happy she sucked as many as she did as a birthday present for me. When she stood up, I could see the dry cum on her face, around her lips and in her hair. She wanted my handkerchief to wipe it off but I pleaded with her to leave it on until we got home. She looked so slutty, I wanted to enjoy that sight for as long as I could. When she started getting dressed, I had her leave her bra and panties off. Her breasts were clearly visible through the white cotton material of her blouse.

When we opened the door to leave, there were several men in the hallway. Each of them looked at my wife, with her small breasts and dark nipples on display, with nothing but lust in their eyes. A couple of them thanked her for the great blow job and hoped she'd come back soon. I could tell, now that her dirty deed was now completed, that she felt embarrassed walking past them with her face splattered with the cum of strangers. Once we got out into the main store area, our eyes squinted from the bright lights. The clerks gave us a knowing grin, thanked us for coming and told us to come back again soon.

Once safely inside the car, Jo asked, "Well, how did you like your birthday present?"

"Honey, I can honestly say that is the best birthday present I've ever received. I can't wait until next year. You seemed to enjoy yourself too, dear."

All she said was, "It was okay. I really did it for you."

There was no need to make her confess to enjoying herself so I just left well enough alone. We talked about the various dicks she sucked as we drove home. My dick was hard and couldn't wait to get her home. Once inside the door, Jo went immediately to the bedroom while I got us a couple of drinks. She was naked by the time I got there and I stripped off my clothes in record time. I had her get down on her knees and suck my dick as she did to the five strangers. I closed my eyes and relived seeing her blow those dicks earlier while enjoying her lips wrapped around my dick. I kept thinking about how lucky those men were to receive a blow job from such a beautiful woman as my wife.

I then had her bend over on the bed and fucked her from behind. I was able to last longer than I did in the booth and gave her hot pussy a good fucking before filling her up one last time. After taking a shower together, we were both exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms. I had dreams of my wife sucking dick after dick again, hoping to see her doing it many more times in the future.