Jo knows how to Blow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to my man cave, I could see Ned following Jo's every step. He had to be wondering if he was going to be getting lucky that night also. By now, the game had started, which distracted us somewhat but Ned's and my eyes kept glancing over at Jo. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and her skirt was riding higher up her thighs each time. She made no effort to pull it down so her panties and thighs were on full display for us the entire time.

At one point, Jo asked us, "Why do you guys keep looking at me?"

Ned replied, "I'm sorry Jo. It's just that you are an incredibly sexy woman and I can't help myself."

My wife got a huge grin on her face then looked over at me. I was smiling too. She knew exactly what I wanted her to do but it was like she was looking for one last show of my approval before she took things to another level. I gave her a wink and nod in answer to her unspoken question.

Jo finished her drink and said she was going to get another and would be right back. By now, it was half time and I got Ned and I another beer but Jo wasn't in the kitchen. I figured she was in the bathroom. She was gone for a while and then I thought I heard the clicking of high heels on the floor coming towards us.

When Ned and I turned around, Jo was standing there in a sheer lace, pink chemise that barely came down over her tight, little ass and black heels. Her small breasts were on full display as well as her matching pink lace thong. She had also put on some makeup. Ned's and my mouth hung open in total awe, drinking in the pure sexuality of that surprise moment. We now knew we were in for a fun filled evening.

Jo told us, "I hope you don't mind but I decided to get more comfortable."

She then walked into the kitchen to fix herself a drink under our watchful eyes. We watched her ass swaying as she walked away. She turned her head to give us a wink before disappearing into the kitchen.

I told Ned, "I think we're in for some fun tonight."

"I think you're right, buddy. She looks gorgeous."

Ned and I continued to chat but as soon as Jo came back into the room, things got quiet which led her to inquire, "Were you boys talking about me?"

I responded, "We sure were darling."

Ned jumped in to say, "I was telling Kevin how gorgeous you looked tonight and you look even better now. Your chemise looks so nice and soft."

Jo replied, "It's really soft; that's why I like it so much. It feels so good against my skin. Would you like to touch it yourself."

"I sure would."

My wife slowly walked past me to where Ned was sitting. Both of us were scanning her body as she got closer. She stood right in front of my buddy looking sexier than ever. I watched as he raised his hands to touch the lace material of Jo's lingerie, running his hands over her hip and stomach. Facing no resistance, one hand moved to touch her breasts and nipples while the other moved around to cup her ass.

"Ummmm, you're right it does feel nice and soft."

I don't know if it was an act or if Jo was feeling the effects of all the alcohol she was drinking but when she began to turn slightly, she seemed to lose her balance and Ned caught her in his arms and she ended up in his lap. He continued to rub her body through the lace and slide his hands over her bare legs with no objections from her. I was sitting inches away from them, watching, as my wife closed her eyes and moaned softly to his touch. When she opened her eyes, she looked directly at Ned, then, without saying a word, they both leaned forward and began to kiss each other.

My wife and friend were making out for a minute or two before Jo straddled Ned to make it easier to kiss each other. They broke their embrace so Ned could play with her nipples through her lace chemise at first but when he began to lift the bottom, Jo raised her arms so he could pull it over her head giving him access to her naked breasts. He covered one nipple with his mouth then switched to the other.

He commented, "This is much better than having a wall between us."

Jo replied, "I agree Ned, much better."

My friend continued to lick and suck on my wife's nipples and fondle her ass while she was grinding against him. He was trying to rub the front of her panties but found it awkward while she was on his lap so my wife laid back on the sofa and I watched as Ned peeled off her panties. The best part of watching this happen was seeing her lift her ass off the cushion to allow him to slip them past her hips, then slowly pull them down her legs leaving her naked before him. She spread her legs inviting his further advances. He fingered her before getting between her legs to lick her hot, wet pussy.

After munching on her hairless cunt for a few moments, he lifted his head and told her, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to taste your pussy. I wanted you even more after being with you at the glory hole."

He went back to licking my wife's pussy by lifting her legs back towards her head so he could get his tongue in deeper. After he had my wife moaning loudly, he went to work on her clit and brought her to a wild orgasm where she was practically screaming for more. He didn't stop until she had two orgasms. It was an odd feeling watching another man sexually satisfying my wife, but I was the one that wanted her to do this. As odd as this situation was, I was enjoying the heck out of it.

Ned quickly stripped out of his clothes, his hard dick was bobbing freely. Jo had him sit down while she crawled between his legs letting her long dark hair tickle his bare thighs as she teased him. She then let her hair trace over his balls. She's done this to me before and I knew he could feel her hot breath on his dick and balls. When Jo began to nuzzle his balls with her lips, Ned held her hair out of her face so I could see it clearly, which I appreciated. My wife then slowly licked him from the underside of his balls up to the tip of his cock and back down again. She did this a few times then turned her head sideways to use her warm, wet lips against his shaft, still not touching the head.

My buddy was moaning softly, telling her how good she was making him feel. She was taking her time; she was making love to his dick with her mouth. It wasn't rushed like the night at the glory hole. Jo then used butterfly flicks with her tongue on the rim of the head. She then gently licked the precum that was oozing out of the tip then squeezed out a few more drops that she licked up.

Our guest was squirming on the sofa when Jo began to take just the very tip of his hard dick between her lips. She ever so slowly began to take just a fraction of an inch more of his dick into her mouth each time she bobbed her head. He was trying to force more of himself between her lips but she held his dick firmly in her hand and wouldn't allow it; she was in complete control. It took several minutes of teasing but Jo finally had Ned's entire dick in her mouth and began to slowly deep throat him while he reached down to fondle her nipples.

Jo was giving Ned a slow, sensuous blow job. I made sure to take more pictures and video for my private porn collection. My wife was giving Ned's cock a fantastic tongue bath. She'd speed up at times and just when he was getting closer to an orgasm she'd slow down. As she sucked his cock, I could see the head of his dick pushing against her cheek, her mouth full of his manhood. She must have sucked his dick for a good twenty to thirty minutes. By this time, I was naked myself. I wanted to fuck her but I didn't want to interfere with her cocksucking so I watched as the sperm was building in my balls.

When Ned seemed like he couldn't hold out any longer, Jo picked up her pace and her head was bobbing faster on the dick in her mouth. Ned's breath was becoming more shallow and faster, then lifted his hips and held my wife's head still as he began to cum in her mouth. Jo expertly worked her lips and tongue over his cock gathering all of his cum in her mouth. When he was done shooting his massive load, my wife lifted her head and turned to face me. She opened her mouth to show me how much cum Ned had released then swallowed it all in one big gulp. She then went back to lick his cock clean and squeezed out every last drop of cum.

Ned was trying to catch his breath like he had just run a marathon but managed to say, "Damn Jo, that blow job was even better than the one at the bookstore. You suck a mean dick. You're the best."

Jo proudly replied, "Thank you. I take pride in my work."

It was now my turn and Jo crawled over to me and began to suck my dick with Ned as our audience. After watching her work her cocksucking abilities on Ned, my balls were aching for relief and I didn't last as long as he did. I shot my load into my wife's mouth in less than ten minutes and she dutifully swallowed it all.

Jo got up from her knees and joined Ned and I on the sofa. She finished her drink and I went to get us all more alcohol. I wanted to keep this party going as long as I could. When I got back, my wife was sitting sideways on the sofa facing Ned with one leg on the floor and the other bent in front of her on the cushion of the sofa talking to our friend. It was like she was putting herself on further display for him and inviting him to keep looking at her tits and pussy. I sat down in a chair across from them and watched as my friend did his best to look Jo in the eye as they were talking but I noticed his eyes kept darting down to her breasts and between her legs.

I'm not sure how the subject came up but Ned mentioned he likes when a woman wears stockings. He loves the feel of their legs in the soft nylon material especially if they were wrapped around his back. A few minutes later, Jo excused herself to go to the bathroom but was gone longer than we expected. When she returned she was wearing black lace stockings and Ned's eyes lit up.

She walked right up to him and said, "Here, I put these on just for you."

Ned immediately reached out to run his hands up and down her legs, touching and feeling the soft nylon of her stockings. He was also taking advantage of the situation to run his hands along her pussy and to grab her ass. His dick got harder the longer he touched my wife.

When he was fully erect, Jo commented to me, "If you want, we could take this party into the bedroom."

"That sounds like a damn good idea to me. What do you think, Ned?"

"Now that's an offer I can't refuse."

We all went into the kitchen to get more drinks and when I opened the fridge, Ned grabbed the whipped cream. Jo simply smiled and led us into the bedroom. My buddy then instructed my wife to lay down and proceeded to squirt small dabs of whipped cream all over her body.

He then looked at me and said, "We're going to have Jo for dessert."

We both began to lick the whipped cream from my wife's naked body, from her neck down to her toes. Ned seemed to particularly like licking the cream from her nylon feet so I left that part to him while I focused on her breasts and upper body. We then took turns squirting whipped cream on her pussy and licking it off. Ned was the one to lick her to another orgasm and then it was her turn to cover our dick and balls with whipped cream.

I was having the time of my life, a deviant fantasy coming true as I shared my wife with my friend. Jo seemed like she was fully enjoying herself too as she got to play with both our cocks at her leisure.

After more than thirty minutes of foreplay, Jo laid back and the bed, spread her legs wide and asked, "Well, which one of you gentlemen is going to be the first to fuck me."

I told Ned, "Be my guest buddy."

"Why, thank you Kevin, don't mind if I do."

Ned took my wife's legs and spread them a little more while bringing her feet up to his face so he could suck on her toes and rub her legs a bit also. He enjoyed that for a few moments and then brought her feet together around his cock to enjoy a nylon covered foot job from Jo. That is something we've never done but she was taunting him, asking if he liked her stockings and if they were soft enough for him. He played with her feet for a couple of minutes before climbing between her legs. My buddy rubbed his hard cock up and down my wife's wet pussy making her beg to get fucked. It was a memorable sight to see my wife writhing in pleasure begging for another man's cock. He then placed just the head inside her, making her want it even more.

They were toying with each other when my wife said, "If you don't stick your cock in me now, there's another one right over there who will."

Ned smiled and said, "You drive a hard bargain, Jo."

That's when he sunk the entire length of his dick into my wife. I will never forget seeing the first time my wife fucked another man for me. It was exhilarating to see his cock disappear into her pussy and then to see him begin to hump on my wife. I noticed how his ass cheeks would clench up when he was deep inside her and they would loosen up when he pulled back, only to tense up again as he continually pounded away at her pussy. Ned wasn't making love to her, he was out and out fucking my wife and he was fucking Jo fast and furious. She wrapped her nylon covered legs and feet around his back and was moving them around on his skin as he fucked her. Jo was raising her hips to meet his thrusts. He wasn't just fucking her, she was also fucking him in return.

He had just cum earlier in the evening which made him last longer and when he began to slow down his pace, seemingly getting a little tired, Jo told him she wanted to get on top. They quickly reversed places and my wife straddled Ned, aimed his dick at her pussy and sat down on it. She began to slowly ride him, then decided to lean over so he could suck her tits at the same time. I watched from behind as my friend's dick filled my wife's pussy. Jo then sat up again and began to ride him faster. That's when I decided to get in front of her so she could suck on my dick at the same time. She moaned as she sucked my dick and rode Ned.

When she began to tire, Ned told her to get on all fours and he started to fuck her from behind. His hands played with her ass cheeks or he would reach around to play with her nipples while he fucked my wife doggie style. I could hear the sounds of her juicy cunt and their skin slapping together as he screwed my wife. He must have fucked her for at least thirty to forty-five minutes before he came deep inside her. He thrust himself into her while grunting loudly when he shot the first load into her, then humped her several more times until his balls were drained. They both collapsed on the bed, gasping for air.

Jo knew I was anxiously waiting my turn so she turned over onto her back for me. When she spread her legs, I could see Ned's cum oozing out her cunt. That made me want her even more at that moment. I rubbed my cock against her cum covered pussy and slid it in. I will never, ever forget the sloppy feeling of my wife's pussy after fucking another man. I slid my dick easily into her and began to fuck her myself. I will forever be addicted to sloppy seconds as I could feel their mixed juices surrounding my dick as I plunged into my wife. Unfortunately, I couldn't hold out as long as Ned did, and after about fifteen minutes I added my cum to Ned's inside my wife's pussy.

We were all exhausted by that time and Ned knew it was time to leave. He kissed Jo before he left and told her what a great time he had and thanked her for the best night of sex he's ever had. She thanked him for coming and said she was glad he enjoyed himself.

Ned got dressed in the other room where he left his clothes and thanked me for sharing Jo while proclaiming that what went on that night was our secret. I thanked him for his promised discretion and told him I'll talk to Jo about possibly doing it again sometime. He was naturally, more than happy to come over anytime we called.

When I returned to the bedroom, Jo was already getting out of the shower and we got ready for bed. She told me she had a great time but was drunk and tired so we'd talk more in the morning. That was fine by me. I went into my man cave to watch some TV and look at the pictures and videos I took earlier. Damn, that was a fun night.

The next morning Jo was hungover just a bit but felt much better after a couple of cups of coffee and breakfast. My wife wouldn't admit that she had a good time too and insisted she did it just to satisfy my fantasies.

I told her, "It sure looked like you were having as much fun as we were."

"That's why I did it, because I knew that's what you wanted me to do."

I decided to leave well enough alone. I wanted some assurance that she wanted to have a threesome as much as I did. I would feel selfish if she wasn't having fun too. Even though she would never admit she enjoyed our detours into our deviant sexual pleasures, she also never stopped me when I wanted to invite Ned over the house for another round. I would only suggest a threesome every two to three months. We had other obligations in our lives other than partying with Ned but she never objected, so that told me she was an equal partner in this.

Our other sexual experiences with Ned were similar to the first. He would come over, we'd have several drinks and Jo would change into some lingerie to let us know it was time to turn the evening into a sexual party. A couple of times, Ned even brought over some items he purchased for her. He especially liked garter and nylon sets and Jo was a willing model. It gave me an additional sexual charge knowing he was thinking of my wife when he was shopping for these items. We also experimented with vibrators and dildos too.

One time, Ned placed a vibrator in her pussy and a smaller one in her ass while he ate her pussy. She really enjoyed that even though she isn't particularly fond of anal play. It did, however, pave the way for my buddy to sodomize Jo for the first and only time. We've only done anal a few times since we've known each other and was surprised when she allowed him to fuck her ass. The lotion he used on the vibrator helped lubricate her butt and I'm sure the vibrations helped loosen her up back there too.

It was also one more monumental moment for my memory bank and I'm glad I caught it on video so I could watch over and over how Ned was fucking Jo from behind and asked if he could fuck her ass. I think he was just as surprised as I was when she said yes. It was close to his birthday and she told him to consider it his present. He made sure he used plenty of KY Jelly on his dick before he pressed it against Jo's ass. I kept thinking she was going to change her mind but I saw him go as slowly and gently as he could as he pushed his dick against her asshole.

My wife looked so submissive bent over on her knees with her face on the mattress, presenting her ass for another man to penetrate. I saw her face grimace as he was pushing into her and the head disappeared into her backside. He stopped to allow Jo to take a couple of deep breaths and give him the okay to proceed. Little by little he pushed his dick into her ass. When he had a couple of inches in her, he began to slowly rock back and forth, pushing more of his dick into her ass with each forward thrust. Finally, he had his entire cock buried in my wife's ass and she looked like she was proud of herself.

After Ned was butt fucking Jo for a few minutes he asked if she wanted to try double penetration and she replied, "Sure, why not?"

He then withdrew from her ass to allow her to climb on top of me. Her pussy was nice and juicy by that time. She rode me a few times then stopped to allow Ned to shove his dick back in her ass. After we found our rhythm, I got an up close look at the pleasure on Jo's face from taking on two dicks at once. When I started sucking on her tits, she began to orgasm which triggered Ned shooting his cum deep into her bowels. After he withdrew, I asked my wife if I could finish up in her ass. Heck, I didn't want to miss this golden opportunity to take my wife anally too. She couldn't refuse me now.