Jo knows how to Blow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, she climbed off of me and I quickly got behind my wife and stuck my dick in her ass too. Penetration was easy seeing she was well lubricated with the KY Jelly and Ned's cum and I slid my cock into her. It was another milestone moment for me, sloppy seconds in my wife's ass. I tried to make it last as long as I could but this was too much stimulation for me to last too long. I must have fucked her ass for a good ten to fifteen minutes before I shot my load into her too.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. We enjoyed a few more threesomes with Ned before he got serious with another girl after his divorce and we stopped our three way parties. I thought about the possibilities of swapping partners but Ned's girlfriend wasn't very sexually adventurous. It was almost heart-breaking when we got an invitation to their engagement party. I was hoping for a few more evenings of sharing Jo with him. He did ask me to be his best man at his wedding though. We were now best friends.