All Comments on 'Joan'

by menzies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Appreciation

Although there are some minor quibbles with Joan,s motivations,this is a very good,well written story.I am looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was very, very erotic.

I can't say enough of your description of Joan. She is exactly the kind of woman who should appear in erotica more often. I hope you write many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interview

After interviewing a lady off 50, Janet,it was late .I was going passed her place so i offered to drop her off.In my car she asked me what her job chances were.I said i was probably going to employ another lady.Stopping outside her place she said she really needed the job, her hand went to my zipper, then pulled it down,my cock popping out,she stroked it, then put her lips over it and sucked me, her fingers stroking my balls.I pulled my pants down further, one of her fingers found my hole, pushed up into it,Im cumming i said as her finger worked into me.I shot my load into her mouth, she swallowed the lot, sucking until i could take no more.She said, you like a finger in your arse,i smiled, she said i like a cock in mine.She got the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!

i never ever leave comments, too lazy hehe!!but this story was the best story ever. well at least to me because i love stories involving older round big titted curvy voluptious woman. ur discription of joanne was gr8, i can actually close my eyes and c her. thank cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

I find it difficult to belive that this is the only posting on this site. More is needed as you write quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMM

Sure hope there is alot more to CUM !!!! Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

this was the first story by you i read. i really liked it . i want to read lots more

Mag58Mag58almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Well paced and literate story......very nice.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 5 years ago
Incredible!

Your story had me locked in from the beginning. Very well done!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Very well done

I knew a girl and she had mountains of tits

Something like EE or F cup. Big as your head.

Always had trouble making her come until I found out she liked to be spanked.

After that discovery she came every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've found a gem.

How have I missed this story before, my favourite subject and well paced and written.

Thank you. Will read your other offerings too now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish story descriptions different

There are several chapters to this story but all with the same description. Wish give the reader some clue. Good Descriptions but for myself with he had to do more to convince her - sounds like she was just waiting for him to make the move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent story

While a little more character development would have made this first chapter that much better, it is still a lovely romantic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous