All Comments on 'Joan'

by Wonderlusting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

You have created a wonderful story! So very well written! I do hope you'll write more of these! Thank you!

MulderOrScullyMulderOrScullyover 7 years ago
More Please

Love this stiry, you should write more, even about what happened in the Joan's death and rebirth and her time with Mina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

With a capital L-O-V-E! I've been so into vampire lesbian love stories lately that this was such an awesome treat to read. You've done a remarkable job creating an outstanding story. Just WOW how you used history to make this story so cool. I have such a pang in my heart for these two vamps now undying love for each other, again so totally awesome! I hope you continue to write more, you're great at it.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Interesting mixture

A good story, an interesting melding of three distinct genres. However, it was spoiled a little by the need for some careful editing, mainly to correct a lot of punctuation errors. Also, the transition between mediaeval France and modern New York was a little abrupt and unclear. Even something as simple as an asterisk between the final French paragraph and the first New York paragraph would have shown more clearly that there was a change in time and place. Still, an enjoyable read which merited five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

This was a great story. Very well done and very sweet. I would like to concur with what Maonaigh has stated (except for the punctuation part, I didn't see many errors). Great job and I would love to see you write something like this again!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Really? JOAN JOAN JOAN JOAN JOAN

Really I couldn't stomach the first few paragraphs where just about every sentence started with Joan.

Painful to read 1 star.

Anonymous comments should be banned

Britain91Britain91about 6 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful. Very well written, it was like I was reading an actual novel. Joan D’ Is one of my favorite historical figures and I was saddened how her life had ended at such a young age by ignorant people when she did such good in the world. I love your story because she was able to find love, keep her faith and save the world over and over again. Plus there are vampires in this universe which is awesome. Don’t ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Frickin weird.

Twowayman62

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous