Joan acts according to her need

Story Info
Joan is not an ordinary woman as Tim finds out.
6.9k words
3.97
13.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

-- This story is about non consensual fantasy including domination if you are interested in it do carry on, if not please choose another story. --

*

We met at a conference related to our Jobs, although we both own outsourcing companies, both of us are more or less the same age. She is slender, fit, good looking, men and women find her attractive taking a look at her; of course some men just drool. On one of the coffee brakes we came across each other.

"Hello, I'm Tim, here my card." I introduced myself.

"I'm Joan, pleased to meet you and here take mine." she said and added, "We are in the same line of business."

"Yes we are, although I thought I would be finding more people in our line of business, but I have not." I said.

"Maybe they are not interested in keeping constant up dates." Joan said.

"You are right or this part of the country is well covered with both of us." I said smiling.

"I like your sense of humor." Joan said laughing.

"Not often, but I do have some ludicrous comments every now and then." I said and we were summoned back to the conference.

"Here we go, just a little more and finished." Joan said.

"Would you be interested in getting a bite after this ends?" I suggested.

"Yes, I'd like to, see you here when we are finished." Joan said, not showing how exited she feels having just the exact guy she wants of all the pack prowling around her. If she could only shout, yes, yes! at the top of her voice it would make it memorable.

"Ok, see you." I said. She is definitively cute and sexy.

The conference finished in the time. I went to the hall where we had said we would meet. About fifteen minutes later Joan appeared. She finally finished saying good bye to all and made her way to me. She has leather skirt, boots and jacket, her blouse white, very businesslike with a touch of sexiness in her and more so as she moved.

"Hello, Joan." I said.

"Hello, Tim." Joan said.

"What just happened there?" I asked.

"To put it mildly I have dinner invitations for a week." Joan said not interested in none other than who is in front of her now.

"Then I must be the lucky one." I said happy about it.

"Yes you are, but you are different. The others are vultures and only want one thing." Joan said, accustomed to it.

"How do you know if I'm not for the same thing?" I said.

"You might be, but it was not your objective with me when we met." Joan said.

"Are we so crystal clear?" I asked by that meaning men in general.

"I was innocent when very young and learnt the way to read people and now take advantage of it." Joan said looking at him in a naughty way.

"Oh, then I will change my strategy, no longer an aggressive takeover." I said joking watching her naughty face which seems to have more to it than it shows.

"You see, you are different, you say what you think and want but with a different attitude. Life must have hit you hard at some point." Joan said judging his character.

"You are an interesting human being." I said.

"Let's get a bite, what about the place just outside." Joan said and pointed to it.

"Yes, let's go." I said it seems alright.

We sat down ordered light food, wine and carried on with our conversation.

"Did your business start long ago?" Joan asked opening conversation.

"No and I do not have employees yet." I said.

"Since I started some time ago and I happen to have a number of employees, which makes me bigger." Joan said smiling.

"Please let's not turn this into a cock contest." I said smiling.

"If you want we can, you show me yours and I'll show you mine." Joan quipped.

"Oh, no, a competitive woman who goes for whatever she is determined to have." I said.

"That depends if who or what is worth for keeps." Joan said knowing she decidedly wants more with him.

"I'm going to go onto the defensive is you keep hustling." I said laughing.

"I think I'll invite you home after this and take you like it or not." Joan said laughing.

"That would be non consensual Joan." I said playing.

"Yes but once I make you mine you will stop this fuzz and do as I tell you to." Joan said smiling and at the same time changing the pitch of her voice and attitude, certainly wanting him.

"You seem to like taking the lead, is that a character trait?" I asked.

"Nearly never or a situation forced me to that is until I met you, nevertheless some are for the taking and given the opportunity I do not let go." Joan said starting to show her cards.

"You get your men like this?" I asked further testing her.

"No I'd say never, I have sometimes played a little mildly mostly let my possible partner do the searching, as we are now playing it's a first for me going just as we have done to this extent and deepness, again I see you differently and I might be repeating myself with what I just said. I feel I can be open and quite frank with you. I think what I want was expressed correctly, although you still have to check if what I say is true" Joan said.

"Is that a challenge or an invitation?" I said.

"It's both if you are not sure." Joan said noticing that as the conversation develops she is finding confidence as her card is played even if in an abrupt way.

"Meaning by that, what?" I asked feeling I'm before a dominant woman no matter if she says she was not before knowing me.

"If you go along all the way, it's an invitation. If you do not go all the way, and you challenge me it becomes non consensual. Will you be up to it?" Joan said taking it to the limit.

"That seems more than a challenge, I wonder if it´s worth it." I said trying to get more information from Joan.

"Have you in any of the past relationships had any woman to decide in most of the aspects if not all?" Joan asked hoping he would say yes.

"Yes I have, it started in a subtle way and before long I was deep into a female led relationship, it ended when she became infatuated with another woman and it ended." I said thoughtful having been reminded of it.

"I you happen to find a woman that wants to run the show, are you open to it, of course I understand you have to have a need for her." Joan said getting enthusiastic with that perspective.

"I guess for what I have heard you are the one that likes to run the show, now I understand when you said that you would take me like it or not." I said wanting her.

"All I can tell you is that if you become owned in the process it will be most lightly a consensual choice, you will not want to leave me." Joan said sure of herself.

"Now you lure me in." I said.

"Good that means I do not have to fiddle around to get you into my web." Joan said now sexually aroused.

"I think I will accept your invitation and hope it does not become a challenge." I said knowing she is dominant, knowing I'm submissive and I like her.

"Good again, seeing that you are open and that we seem to click for the most I dare to ask, which is a first time to me with anyone, are you kinky or do you have some fetish?" Joan asked.

"Yes and yes and I share your point of view, it is my first time anyone has asked me in such a short period of time, that which I have just answered." I said.

"You can feel safe with me telling what makes you click, I´m full of things that make me click, tingle, sway, etc., and to make it obvious to you I like bondage, giving." Joan said.

"Thank you for your candor, and I could possibly accept that. I like being dominated and I like, leather, latex and other textures." I said.

"I love leather and other textures, not familiar with latex but open to it, and I´d love to dominate you." Joan said.

"Are we made for each other?" I asked wondering can this have played so right and quick.

"I have the same thought as you have just expressed, it would be a first time, I think I'm going to let myself flow as I feel with you; would you like to see me in a leather outfit?" Joan said now sure that I would fall.

"Of course I do." I said, we paid our share and left, we went in our on vehicles. I followed her to her house and parked outside.

As Joan opened the front door and I went through she said, "Remember you wanted to be dominated and I want to dominate you." Joan stated.

"Yes I did." I said turned on.

"I need a quick shower, and would like for you to have one straight after me." Joan said.

"Ok." I said and sat on the sofa waiting until she finishes hoping this turns into something special.

"Your turn, I left a towel for you." Joan said leaving from the bathroom towards her bedroom.

I finished and started to dress, when I heard her voice, "Don´t dress, come over."

I went with the towel around me, my mouth dropped. Joan had high thigh leather boots, short leather skirt with a short top and gloves; "wow" I said I also distinguish a very nice perfume she has on. Infatuation is the lowest description of what I now feel; I'm a zombie before her.

"This is getting better." Joan said smiling seeing my excitement.

"Now that we have agreed that I will dominate you, I will call you slave." Joan said.

"This is play time Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes it´s play time and further if you agree to go with it." Joan said.

"Ok then." I said.

"Get that towel off and down to your knees to kiss my boots." Joan said.

I dropped the towel and got to my knees and kissed her boots, then looked at her, "You are beautiful." I said appreciating a glow Joan seems to have at this moment.

"I know you are going to be mine, now understand that your little cock is of not much use to me, but I´ll milk you as I fuck you." Joan said.

"You are not serious?" I asked.

"Get up slave; I want to taste your lips." Joan said and as I touched her lips the softness of her is awesome, her tongue invaded my mouth sensually and she made it clear that I do follow her. The kissing went on until she decided to stop.

"Wow." I said.

"Come slave it´s time for bondage." Joan said and in the bedroom I´m tied with rope round my thighs and then from there my wrists are attached to them with half a foot in distance between wrists and thighs. Mittens are added to my hands and leather cuffs with rope on my ankles, making me helpless before her.

"It´s not complete bondage, nevertheless I´m helpless." I said.

"Yes I know and I like it, now your arse is mine." Joan said.

"But, you did not mention that as part of the game." I said.

"You are innocent slave, which only adds to my desire for you, I think once done you might always crave me maybe even before that, when you see what is going up your arse. After receiving me you I doubt you will ever leave me." Joan said, totally in control with an overwhelming sexual thrust driving her as she never knew she could feel.

"No please I thought of a different domination." I said not having considered this as the first date, knowing that it all depends on the Mistress, it can be a must or at some point in the relationship it tends to happen.

"You should have said it before, we did agree that I would dominate you, this is part of it." Joan said, dropping her skirt, letting her panty be seen with a bulge not enormous, nevertheless a bulge and already hard.

My eyes went big, "What?" I asked.

"Yes dear, it´s what you are thinking it is, time to show you." Joan said as she pulled her panty down and a clean and shaved cock came to life, the balls could not be distinguished although I concentrated on the pressing matter before me, its circumcised, but not quite as a normal cock.

"Oh god, please what did I get into." I said.

"They have never been named it that way, until now." Joan said and chuckled.

"No, please let me go, I never thought you were a shemale." I said.

"You make me hard, my cock twitched the first time I saw you which is very rare for me and wondered if I would have a chance to meet you and when I came up to you and we came across each other I confirmed it is you by my hardening cock, just as well it's tucked in as always. I´m normally passive mostly submissive and put into the position you are in now. You changed that for me, you are the only one with who I have a full hard on and I love it, it's my first ever." Joan said.

"I don't believe you; you must have had a hard on before, with someone, or when you masturbated, at least once." I said in disbelief.

"I know you don't believe me, but it's the very truth that is the reason I want to be with you, there's more to you, and I know that. I hope you are not a virgin so that this part goes easy." Joan said.

"Can you let me go and we talk about it and for your information, yes I'm a virgin there, I've had a small toy in it, but nothing else." I said.

"Once I´ve fucked you, I´ll let you go and we talk all you want." Joan said, stroking her cock.

"Joan we are grownups I will not go, but need to talk this over." I said trying to convince her.

"Look my love, it´s futile going down that road, I´ll be sweet with you as I take you and make you my girlfriend and slave in the process if you want to." Joan said licking her lips.

"You know this non consensual." I said knowing that I'm in for it; her face says she will not let me go until she gets her own orgasm.

"Yes, but you want me dominating you and that I´m doing; I would not dominate you if I had a limp cock as I usually do and it's small, I cannot believe my eyes how it is now in its full splendor, you changed that for me and it´s taking me to new heights. Now kneel." Joan said.

"Not much I can say to that." I said and kneeled, making me aware of my own words, when I declared I like to be dominated.

"Good, we are talking some sense now." Joan said and getting her cock very close to the side of my face.

"Not that also." I said.

"Yes that is included it´s part of the package, but not yet." Joan said laughing enjoying her superiority, putting a male into submission.

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" I said.

"Yes swallow my come as I make you suck me off, you would be first, since they've sucked it before but it always remained limp, although I did get certain feeling from being sucked." Joan said knowing he would not like it, what a surprise when he finally gets to understand.

"No." I said not wanting to engage in that activity.

"Thought you would say that, you will suck me anyway and if you don´t the flogger comes into scene." Joan said.

"Is there any other choice available?" I asked, knowing that I would get it if I did not go with her whim.

"No darling." Joan said putting her cock at the side of my cheek nearly touching my lips. It`s not long and on the thin side as I felt it.

"Please." I said.

"In time you will to take it all in and love it." Joan said.

"It feels strange." I said as she carried on playing.

"Although it´s not that big it will always own you, submitting to my cock is priceless." Joan said laughing, just to tantalise me.

"Your mouth will taste it once I have made you my girl. You will notice that I love mind games as we go along." Joan said.

"Is it now time for the inevitable?" I asked.

"Yes, I´ll do it with a condom on, I´ll teach you in the future to roll it on with your mouth for me." Joan said putting it on and getting a latex glove and lubricant for my butt, "condoms for your cock also to collect all you will deliver." and she put it on my flaccid cock.

"Please..." I said pleading.

"It´s time to go into you and seize my property, now turn and face downwards on the bed. You have made me change my role and it´s so exciting to be a top and you will always be bottom." Joan said and I did turn and she released the ropes and attached a spread bar to my ankles.

"There´s no way you could direct your lust to another place?" I asked.

"Your are sweet and no I cannot, my lust is with you and directed to you solely, I´m taking you non consensual I guess, if it helps you a little I'm sorry, you are a nice guy if you weren't I'd would not care less doing it without any preambles, you have given me something I never imagined I would have in my life, I always wondered what a hard on would be like, felt and if you can try to understand me. This hard on I now have has materialised because you came into my life, you are the only one allowing this to happen to me and have radically changed the way I see myself now. I know you will understand me when we have finished, there's more to me than catches the eye, and nevertheless being dominant is a high for me now, and know you will become my slave in a consensual way. You are submissive and judging characters it will not be a hard effort for you. You will soon say to me, that I own you and loving to have me ruling you as your Mistress." Joan said, greasing my butt and pushing the first finger in.

"Ahgg." I said.

"Soon you will be over it and love it." Joan said and slid a second finger, which brought tears into my eyes.

"It hurts." I said trying to move to no avail.

"In ten minutes this will be only a bad memory." Joan said and forced in a caring a way a third finger in.

"Ahgg." I said in pain.

"My lovely virgin, you are submitting to me for good." Joan said and finger fucking me.

"Well I'm in for the ride now." I said making it feel I'm surrendering.

"You will love it, marks my words, now a dildo." Joan said and slid it up what is now becoming an entrance, the dildo touching my prostate I guess, because the sensation was different.

"My little slut is starting to enjoy it; your g-spot is getting at you, isn´t it?" Joan asked.

"I don´t know." I answered.

"Oh yes it is, now your memory will soon become a good one forever, the dildo is providing the comfort to your anal passage, the moment I fuck you it will become a pussy." Joan said.

"No don´t, call it that way." I said feeling humiliated.

"You are going to crave it pet, I have experience and you are not one of the very few that will never want to be done again." Joan said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Trust me you will feel and the see that I turn you on." Joan said.

"Have you had slaves?"I asked.

"The truth you are my second hoping you will be the one for the rest of our lives, the one before you only became my slave for a couple of months, until family matters got in the way and had to leave, this happened a couple of years ago. Before you ask, I fucked him with a strap on" Joan said still using the dildo in me, "I was always limp and on the receiving side until you appeared in my life and not planning to let you go, I might be mistaken in my assumption but you will not want to leave my side apart from my wish."

"And if we take our time and do it consensual?" I asked.

"I´ll hear you once we have finished and see what you have to say." Joan said withdrawing the dildo from my opening.

"Please, you have humiliated me enough." I said.

"I know it´s humiliating for you that makes it a plus as I become your dominant. You like being dominated, get accustomed to it." Joan said feeling the power rush flow through her.

"Please." I said whining.

"I'll fuck you in a loving way, because I find you cute and by nature submissive hoping you will give in and stay with me after this, not having to force you." Joan said.

"No I won´t stay after this." I said hissing.

"I might change your mind, love." Joan said.

"I doubt you will." I said.

"Relax love, avoid resisting it, and make it easier on your pussy." Joan said as I felt the head touching my hole, not much I can do, as the head slowly opened its way in, my sphincter tightly surrounding it and going deeper.

"Ah." I said.

"Love, come on its not big, now just push outwards until I´m in you that will help your pussy." Joan said.

"I´m going to leave as we are finished." I said pushing to avoid pain. Joan went in all the way and stopped when her skin was touching mine. It feels huge I know it's not big; I want to force it out, but can´t.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12