Joan acts according to her need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I´ll bet you something." Joan said as she remained on me and in me, without fucking me yet.

"What?" I asked, totally frustrated, humiliated.

"If by the time I´m fucking you for a while you do not ask me to go harder on you, I´ll let you go and pay you ten grand. If you ask me to go harder on you, you will become my slave, which you will want and need, because your arse / pussy will need me filling you up regularly and truth be said, if I carry on getting a hard on with you I'll need to fuck you." Joan offered. I did not answer, "What is your reply?" I thought, not much I can do now and I would leave with the ten grand, sure that I will leave.

"Ok, then." I answered, fed up with the thought of being fucked by her and at the same time trying to hold on until it´s over.

"Good, you are mine love; we will have to find a female name for you once I force you to acknowledge you have an arse / pussy." Joan said liking what she had just said, "I´m going to fall in love with you I know that, if I have not fallen for you already." Joan said starting to fuck me in an easy way slowly making my anal passage used to being filled; my prostate started feeling it, my body still commanded by my mind, still trying to get loose but helpless. After a couple of minutes she withdrew and greased her tool.

"Are we finished?" I asked, my mind still racing.

"Not even started love." Joan said and slid herself in again slowly, touching my body once fully in, as she started to fuck me, her speed changed a little. My cock is getting hard and I´m wet now, I cannot control it.

"Please." I said, but it sounded different as I mentioned it. Shit is she making me like it? I thought to myself.

"You are starting to change love." Joan said.

"Stop calling me love." I said in frustration, and my cock getting very hard.

"Love, you will call me love when you plead me to fuck you hard. Your cock must be hard by now, I will not touch it to check if you like me fucking you, I want to know and hear it from you as you ask me to go hard into you." Joan said.

"I hate you bitch." I said.

"You are just a step away." Joan said picking up speed, making feminine noises as yes fucks me.

"You wish." I said starting to lose the grip in my voice. I started getting the need to be taken harder, but would not let myself be taken as she wants, my mind can still hold on, knowing I'm starting to lose grip.

"Give yourself to me, say it and beg me to fuck you hard." Joan said and slid out again, greased and waited a little.

"Let's get this finished." I said, by now I wanted her in me fully as she is doing it, but would not ask for it.

"Oh, I have a stubborn bitch, ask for it and I´ll go into you as you need and want me to." Joan said fully enjoying her hard on. She went into me again and then slid out.

"Look at what is and always be in you my little whore." Joan said showing me her cock.

"Not interested, are we finished?" I asked hoping she goes back into me after lubricating her shaft some more.

"I know you want me in you, your voice is cracked, and a little more and you will be begging me." Joan said as she slowly went in and remained still. I was going desperate, but would not let myself go. She pumped slowly and stopped, then again stopped and stayed in me, and again the same treatment. I do not know how much I was delivering feeling soaked with my hard on.

"Mm." I involuntarily said.

"Yes love?" Joan said.

"Mm." I said again hating myself.

"Come on love give in, ask me to fuck you, be my girl." Joan said.

"I hate you." I said.

"You love me; ask for it and I gladly make your anal orgasm come true." Joan said.

"No, nooo." I said, my answer was responded fucking me and getting me lost.

"What did you say?" Joan pushed.

"Please." I said giving in.

"Please what?" Joan said.

"Please fuck me." I said, now surrendering.

"Mine for keeps?" Joan asked as she pumped.

"You have me for good." I said.

"Is your arse a pussy now?" Joan asked as she pumped.

"Yes, fuck me please." I said.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard love?" Joan asked as she pumped. I carried on oozing from my cock, she was starting to moan, "Ah, mm."

"Yes, no, yes." I said starting to lose control.

"Am I, your dominant and Mistress, am I your love?" Joan played fucking me and moaning, "Mm, mm, and mm."

"Yes, yes, Mistress." I said.

"And love?" Joan asked.

"Yes my love." I said.

"Ask me to fuck you hard, tell you that you are my bitch." Joan said.

"Fuck me hard, I´m a bitch." I said.

"Are you my bitch?" Joan said now with her voice heavy.

"Yes, yes I´m your bitch, please fuck me hard." I begged, my rational mind disappeared, I´m a slut.

"You are my girl?" Joan asked.

"Yes I´m girl, your girl." I said, and this time Joan pounded me I was coming I think, squealing and squeaking as a bitch.

"Ahh, aah." I was saying.

Joan was also, "Mm, mm, mm." hearing her coming in me, truly humping me hard, "Hm, hm." which added to further stimulating me.

"I love you." I said stupidly, "I do too." Joan said just lying on top of me for a couple of minutes, then got off me. My arse / pussy are now gapping the emptiness.

Joan left me there with the mittens on, but got the spread bar off me. I remained there a while. Joan still hard, she got the condom off and went to the bathroom, cleaned and came back with a still full hard on.

"Turn, let me see how much pussy juice you have." Joan said, "Wow" and she licked some of it from my cock as she retrieved the condom, "Nice taste."

"Thank you." I said.

"You are still horny look at your cock, I´m going to keep you that way and a bet is a bet, you lost the ten grand and have become my slave." Joan said.

"It was just play, right?" I said.

"As I said a bet is a bet, you are my slave, I own you." Joan said.

"Is this just for a day?" I asked trying to know how deep I went with my own mistake.

"For life dear, you are moving in. You have to admit now that you like being a pussy and that you need to be fucked by me." Joan said.

I went red in anger and did not answer. Joan saw my transformation and backed off a little. Five minutes had gone by, in silence I cooled off.

"You will have to take it easy with me, until I fully understand my place with you. A bet is a bet." I said acknowledging my fuck up.

"You are a reasonable person Tim, and wonderful at the same time." Joan said and kissed me.

"It was non consensual what you did to me, you owe me one, but I´ll honor the bet."

"You will love being mine." Joan said and slid her cock into my mouth.

"Hm." I said with a full mouth, but now surrendering to my new life.

"Do you want to swallow cum today?" Joan said playing with me.

"Hm," I said moving my head from one side to the other with her cock moving from one side of my cheek to the other.

"Ok you won´t, as you can see I´m a caring Mistress, but since you will not eat mine you will eat yours, you have to start getting accustomed to have a mouthful of cum." Joan said and got her cock out of my mouth.

"Can you let me go from the mittens?" I asked.

"Once you eat your cum, darling." Joan said and put the condom I had on before my mouth, "Come on open up."

I opened and it dropped into my mouth, not liking it. Something I´ll have to get accustomed to, "Ahg." I said. Joan laughed.

"You will also love it maybe in a week your taste buds and mind will flip." Joan said putting another condom on and one on me.

"Are we going again?" I asked.

"Yes love, you are the only one with which I have kept a hard on, and even after having fucking you. You still are hard also, accept you are my girl." Joan said, knowing it humiliated me being called a girl by her.

I turned to receive her, "Please take it easy." I said.

"I will love, tell me do you like the name Mina?" Joan said as she slid into me, with more lubricant on her cock.

"I hate you." I said feeling humiliated, "Whatever." letting her choose the name.

"Mina for the time being, if later on once you get girly, you want to change it, I´ll let you suggest and decide if I like it." Joan said now fucking me in a steady way.

"Is this going to take long?" I asked as a slut.

"Until I get to orgasm love, it will be very soon." Joan said and before, I could open my mouth, she was coming again with her body now getting trembles, "Ahh, ahh, ahh."

"That was quick." I said and she withdrew.

"Yes you get me going far too quickly." Joan said, "And you delivered also." as I turned to look at her and she saw my cock.

Joan went to the bathroom to clean herself again and came back still with a hard on.

"No please, I´ve had more than enough." I said.

"I know love, it´s just crazy; you are the only one to achieve this." Joan said.

"I think I should wank until I train your pussy for a daylong of fucking." Joan said.

I was very hard also and milking me whilst fucking me has not let have a full orgasm to release, keeping me horny and wild, "Come over, let me suck you." I said.

Joan came over and went into my mouth filling it in, I sucked and fucked her with my mouth, feeling disgusted and terribly horny at the same time. She changed me in a glimpse, it´s so humiliating.

"You are so girly and sexy Mina, I´m going to come, stop." Joan said, I went on until she could not hold, looked at her, she looked at me, she came, "Hm, hm, hm."

Joan picked me up and kissed me. She released me from the mittens and restraints.

"I guess I´m yours now." I said.

"You bet you are I love you Mina." Joan said.

After all that happened I looked at her cock in detail, not feeling ashamed as a while ago and noticed, that it did not have fore skin, her balls were not there and out of curiosity I touched her cock with my hand, no come, nothing, the head is not a normal head. I was about to open my mouth to ask, "Joan..." and she put her hand over my mouth.

"I'll explain my love, first very naughty of me I played mind fuck games with you and as I will now tell you it is the only chance I had with you and I took it, what you have seen and felt was given to me by nature, what went into your pussy is my clit, yes I have no balls, I have a pussy, ovaries, but I don't get a period. For the rest I'm a natural woman, the breasts including a pussy which has not been penetrated yet, maybe you will be the one to, if it comes to be and yes I pee through my pussy. When I orgasm I do it as a woman as well as the rest of my needs and I think as a woman does. "Joan said.

"Can I ask?"

"Yes you can, you are so sweet Tim." Joan said.

"Your clit then acts as every woman's does." I said.

"Not until you came around, women tend to get their clit hard every time they are truly engaged in sex or horny enough. I've had many a time twitches but it never got hard, once it started getting hard but it went more or less half way until someone called Tim arrived into my life, you are the first one ever." Joan said.

"This changes everything for me, although your clit has the size of a cock." I said looking at it as it started to disappear and get soft.

"Men I went to bed with got so horny with me always but when nude it all changed and looking at me they called me all type of things leaving and the ones who did not care fucked me up the arse."Joan said sadly.

"Sorry about that, did you not ever get to tell them before hand?" I asked.

"I did a couple of times, but they did not believe me, one even saw my pussy but he could not get over it." Joan said.

"Well not defending them, but I can see a point there, but with me it was different." I said.

"Yes everything, the first time I saw you a familiar feeling came over me which is impossible to explain, you had not even noticed my presence right until we met and I went up to you in the coffee break. " Joan said stopping when I picked up my hand.

"I thought it was just coincidence, what a fool." I said looking foolish now.

"I needed to get to know who you were and see what I feel with you." Joan said.

"Well I wonder if it went as you wanted."I said.

"I've got you haven't I?" Joan said happy.

"Yes you do now, although you truly took me for a ride a while ago. Please carry on" I said.

Joan laughed and carried on, " As I had said to you in the process of becoming mine, that I got a twitch, when we had a coffee together is when I noticed the reaction of my clit and something about you also made me warm inside, not being able to explain, I just feel it. You went into the conference and I went to the bathroom and noticed my bulge, which I had felt but seeing it and for the first time flipped my mind, I could not understand it physically, yes in feelings which I have for you and now I feel free to tell you love, now getting back to the bathroom, I decided to think of something else ashamed of seeing my clit that way and it got back to its normal state. When we met again for lunch it started all over again, luckily I was sitting." Joan said.

"What happened?" I said interrupting her.

"Since you are mine, I can speak freely and say that I had a raging hard on, my clit was hitting my skirt, I knew then that I had to go for you at least once, I could not let you go until I found out what was happening to me and with you. All I said to you during our encounter is truth." Joan said.

"Wow that is a story!" I said.

"What about the sex side of it, I mean the domination and the rest?" I asked.

"Again the truth was said to you, I do admit that until today I have been always passive and you know why and how, sometimes I did think of being a dominant but it remained dormant as a sleeper until you arrived into my life. As we had spoken when having a bite and getting to know you like being submissive made everything start to fall into place in the most natural way for me and if I had to explain how and what I felt I could not do it, just that it feels right having you." Joan said proudly.

"That means you want me to be yours for good." I said.

"Rightly so, admit it I'm your girl and although a girl, you like my clit in you," Joan said.

"I'm glad you are a girl, it's humiliating but yes you got me to get a liking for your goods." I said.

"You are mine and my slave. We also work in the same business which only adds. I feel I have finally found my partner, my love and my slave, all in one, the universe has heard my wishes." Joan said.

"You are beautiful and as we get to know each other it will be in more than a way, I'm glad to have found you." I said and kissed her.

"I'll have to now get to know how to handle my clit and not to get into embarrassing situations when you are around." Joan said and her clit started to grow in size.

"Oh, here we go again, I guess once you run out of orgasms, if you ever do." I said starting to eat her.

"You are so sweet; I knew you are a wonderful human being, thank you for attending my needs and understanding me." Joan said moaning slightly as I sucked her to orgasm.

When I finished giving Joan an orgasm, her clit at least today went soft and into its place, "There we are." I said.

"Well yes, I now understand you." I said.

"Are you ready to serve me and be there all for me, do you want me as your truthful Mistress and dominate you always?" Joan asked.

"I certainly want you to and I'm consensually with you, there's no forcing me now." I said taking my place with her from now own. She smiled happy and embraced me in a loving way.


12