Joan and the Closet Watcher

Story Info
Tiny wife discovers that she loves big cock.
1.8k words
3.83
44.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to tell everyone about the fantasy-filled relationship that I'm in. Joan and I have been together for almost three years, and in that time I've experienced nearly all the fantasies that I've ever envisioned.

We've always had a very open and growing relationship. I never felt that we owned each other in any way. I've repeatedly told Joan that if she were ever attracted to anyone else sexually, that she had my blessing to go through with it. I trusted her, but nothing ever happened until about a year ago.

I work part-time at a local nightclub as a disc jockey, and occasionally Joan accompanies me to the club for a little dancing and flirting. Joan loves to get wild on the dance floor and show off for me. I can't dance with her, so she just pretends that she's there alone. I love to watch guys dance with her. It really gets me going to see them fondle Joan's big C-cup breasts and bubble butt. After I finish working Joan and I always make the most passionate love. Her pussy becomes extremely wet and her vagina opens wide in a transport of womanly desire. I've never had a woman make love to me like Joan can; she gives me total rapture and satisfaction.

One night while I was working, Joan came up to me and said that she found two guys who really turned her on, and asked if I minded if she went home with them for a while. At first I was really shocked, and then very turned on; never before had I felt my penis get so hard so quickly. I said that I trusted her judgment, and told her to have a good time.

Joan left the club with two large black men a little before midnight. It turned me on like crazy to watch my hot wife walk out the door with those two guys. I still had another hour to work before the club closed and found it very hard to concentrate. Finally I got home, showered and tried to relax but found it impossible.

Joan came home about three in the morning with a very satisfied look on her face. She kissed me in the hallway with the taste of cock and cum on her lips, I loved it. Joan lost her bra somewhere and her large breasts were covered in a coating of cum. Her shirt was stuck to her like glue. I couldn't wait to hear all about her wonton adventure.

It turns out that the two guys didn't live far from the club. They took Joan back to their place and then fucked her in every position imaginable for three hours. Joan seemed proud that she gave them both at least three orgasms. She lost count of how many orgasms they gave her with their two huge black cocks. That was Joan's first extra-marital affair and she loved it.

Since that night our sex life has become much more adventurous. I wanted to witness the look on Joan's face as she released her animal passion with another man. When I told her of this desire, she seemed excited at the prospect and said that she would see what she could arrange. We decided that she would find a man and bring him home, and that I would hide in the closet, where I could see it all.

One Friday night Joan dressed to kill. I've never seen her look so hot. Joan was so turned on that she soaked her panties and had to change them before she left. The plan was that she would return at midnight with a lover, so I had two hours to get ready.

Joan returned right on time, I went to my hiding spot in the bedroom closet and waited impatiently. I found it very difficult waiting to see Joan fuck another man right in front of me. I could hear them out in the living room and soon Joan came in the bedroom to light a few candles and see if I were ready.

Joan then brought to our bed a man who turned out to be a large and good-looking black guy that filled the room with his massive size. I just sat there trying not to make a sound as Joan started making out with him. Soon they were both naked with Joan sucking and licking his big black cock until it was fully hard and erect. His monster cock must have been over a foot long and as thick as my forearm. I couldn't believe that my five-foot-two, hundred and ten pound pixie of a wife wanted to fuck such a hung stud. But there they were.

The look on Joan's face as she sucked his huge cock excited me more than anything ever had before. She then laid him down on our bed with his massive cock sticking up in the air. Joan wanted me to have a good view of her pussy swallowing his manhood and that's just what I got.

Joan climbed right up on top of her lover taking hold of his throbbing cock working it right into place between her sopping wet pussy lips. Slowly Joan managed to work the head of that massive thing inside her. After that it was just a matter of time before Joan's pussy swallowed that cock little by little. For the next several minutes Joan kept working at taking more and more of his monster cock inside her formerly tight love hole. Finally with a grunt of pleasure, pain and pride Joan managed to take nearly all of his massive manhood. Her lover seemed very impressed that such a tiny white woman could handle his big cock so well. And so was I.

The two of them soon began fucking in earnest. I loved watching Joan have a wild orgasm riding him. Then I liked watching her have another orgasm as he fucked her hard on her hands and knees doggy style. Then the two of them really got going for a final fucking with Joan on her back her legs up on his big black sweaty chest.

He pounded Joan's once tight pussy for at least twenty minutes until he began filling her womb with his hot seed. Joan's on the pill so I don't worry about her getting knocked up. And I'm sure Joan remembered that I wanted to eat her fresh cream pie when her lover was all finished. I loved how Joan held him tight as he emptied his huge balls inside her.

After a few minutes Joan told her lover that her husband would be home from work soon and that he should get going. After thanking her lover for a great fucking, he left.

As soon as he was gone I burst out of the closet and Joan and I jumped at each other. The next few hours were purely magical, some of the best sex either of us had ever had. I loved kissing Joan's soft cock sucking lips before I kissed my way down to her cum covered tits, licking them clean. Then I worked my way down to her very messy cream filled honeypot. I couldn't believe how much sperm her lover pumped into her. I had a hard time licking it all up before it got all over the sheets.

When I got Joan's crotch as clean as I could I crawled back up her hot body until I worked into position to slip my rock hard cock into her new extra large pussy. I couldn't believe how wet and loose my tiny wife's once tight pussy had become. I told her how proud I was of her. Proud that she could handle such a well hung stud. Joan kissed me and said that she was now on a mission to see how stretched out and big she could get her pussy. I kissed her back and said, go for it honey, I couldn't wait to watch her really ruin and wreck her vagina by fucking bigger and bigger things.

That night Joan said that the next time we have fun she'd bring over the two guys she picked up at the club so that I could watch her do them both at once.

A few weeks later we managed to figure out a time for me to watch Joan at play. Finally the night arrived I couldn't wait to sit in our bedroom closet with my hard-on watching Joan have fun with two well hung black guys. That show was much better than the first. Joan managed to give each of her hung lovers two or three orgasms. Joan was unstoppable. I wouldn't have believed that Joan could handle a big black cock in her ass and pussy at that same time if I hadn't seen it myself. I was so in love with my cock crazy wife at that moment that I had a hard time not cumming myself.

After that Joan and I started exploring other things that we had only imagined up till then. Since that time with those two guys our sex life has expanded so much that we have actually fulfilled most of our fantasies.

One night we were making love when Joan asked if I thought that men would think that she's a tramp if she got a tramp stamp. I said that I thought probably yes. A few days later I found myself in a tattoo parlor, watching Joan get a big beautiful tramp stamp tattooed across her lower back.

Joan did find it easier to get picked up by guys with a tramp stamp. So with that in mind Joan got her big breasts tattooed and her nipples pierced. After that Joan had no problem being picked up by men while I spin disks for the dancing crowd. I love watching Joan get wild on the dance floor before she leaves with a few guys for a night of wicked fun.

Joan told me in the middle of some very hot sex that she wanted to try being fucked by a room full of men. Joan enjoyed being fucked by two and three guys as the same time. So a large room full of men became the next thing on our list. A few weeks later Joan found out that she could easily handle about twenty men without too much trouble. When I dropped Joan off at the Hotel that night I told her that I looked forward to playing with her messy crotch when she got home. Since then she's pulled a few more trains. I loved the sex afterwards.

After enjoying several large gang-bangs Joan said that she wanted to try being a prostitute. In no time at all I found myself married to a busy whore. A few nights a week Joan would let herself be pimped out to as many as ten strangers on a busy night. I looked forward to making love to my wife when she got home after men paid good money to be where I was. That lasted a few months before Joan moved on.

Now she's talking about making porn films.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after that.