Joan Casey Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

The owner was afraid that he would loose his liquor license, so he stopped the music. He asked the contestants to stand in a line. After each of us was cheered for, he declared that I was the winner. A hundred dollars may not seem like much to you, but to me it was huge.

When Sandra and I came out of the ladies room, there were two older guys waiting for us, who I had not noticed before. “Listen,” one said. “There is a party going on, not too far from here. We would like to ask you to come with us to it.”
Our drinks had hit us. Both of us stumbled as we walked. I was not up to dancing any more with the guys who had bought our drinks. Going to a party might be fun. We could sit down. Turning to Sandra, I asked, “Do you want to go?”

She just shrugged her shoulders. The two guys took us out a side door. They drove away from the city up a canyon road. We pulled into the yard of a small cottage. I guess I knew then that there was no party. Sandra spoke up. “I don’t see any other cars.”

Jim, the guy near her, took her hand, leading her towards to door. “Sure Baby, there is a party. We are going to have a good time.”

Terry had his hand on my fanny, pushing me towards the door. I knew that as soon as we were inside that door our clothes would be taken off. Terry would put me on a bed…

That is what happened. They stripped us naked in the living room. Sandra actually tried to hide her breast with her hands while Jim slid off her panties. This is the same girl who fifteen minutes ago was shaking her tits at a crowd of men. Go figure?

Terry guided me to his bedroom, which was cluttered with his clothes. The bed was not made. His sheets smelled like they had not been washed in several weeks.

“How old are you?” he matter-of-factly asked me.

“Eighteen.”

“I could tell that you’re a horny bitch. You wanted to come in here, knowing that I’m going to fuck you. You fuck a lot?”

I should have lied. I didn’t. “I have only had sex once before.”

“Your shitting me?”

His face broke into a big grin. “Well, did the guy who fucked you have anything like this?” He dropped off his pants. He had no underpants under them. His cock was larger then any that I had seen, but that did not mean anything to me.

He climbed onto the bed. He opened my legs, while lowering his face to my crack. He ran his tongue from my butt hole to the top of my slit. I forgot about his room, or where I was. I forgot that he and his friend had tricked us into coming. My brain was following that tongue as it lapped my pussy. I started to thrust my pussy up and down. “Oh, sweet heaven. Oh, oh.”

He took his time. When he was ready, he mounted me. What ever bigger does, it feels better then smaller. As he would thrust into me, he would screw his ass so that his cock stirred my insides. I cum twice before he cum.

“Let me show you something.” I followed him out of the room. He stopped me just before we got to the other bed room. “Look kid. Jim has a fetish. This may look a little rough, but if you relax, it will go well for you.” He then pushed me into Jim’s room. I was totally unprepared for what I saw. Sandra was on her back. Her arms were handcuffed to the bedposts. She had a mask with no eye holes covering her eyes. A ball gag was in her mouth. Both of her breasts were swollen, her nipples jutted out. I could plainly see finger marks where Jim had squeezed them. Her legs were pulled wide apart, as well as toward the head of the bed, so that her pussy was flat. It was swollen, agape, with cum running out. A man on her would be able to put every last part of his cock into her. Jim was standing next to the bed. His cock soft was as long as Terry’s is hard. That did not register on me. I was concerned with Sandra’s welfare. “Are you okay?” I blurted out.

Jim spoke for her. “Oh, she is just dandy. She took all of me after five minutes or so. She is very tight. I like them tight. Are you tight too, Dear?”

“Pay-dirt Jim. This one has only had sex one time before tonight.”

“Really. Let me get my things and we will have some more fun.”

Terry took my hand, pulling me towards the door. I looked over my shoulder at Sandra, who was trying to free her hands. As I slowed, Jim took my other hand.

I’m a one hundred and ten pound girl. The two men both weighted over two hundred pounds. After my legs, arms were restrained, in the manner Sandra’s were, a ball gage was placed in my mouth. “Going to wash my cock,” Jim said.

Terry turned to me. “Remember Kid. Relax. It may sting a bit, but once he is in, you will be okay.”

Jim returned. His cock was hanging down his leg. Standing next to the bed, he slowly ran his hand up and down his shaft. His eyes were on mine. It stiffened, getting thicker and longer all the while. He was very proud of his cock. When he was satisfied that it was ready to put in me, he said, “this is what a nine inch cock looks like, my dear. After a time, all woman want a man with nine inches.”

I squirmed, pulling at my restraints. I have seen a bull service a heifer. When he thrusts that three foot cock deep in her for the first time, the heifers moo their complaint.

I was scared, but strangely excited. The mask was placed over my eyes.

“Fuck her, Jim. Fuck her hard. I loosened her up a little for you.”

I felt the end of his cock at my entrance. His knees brushed my fanny. The end was in me. I felt the weight shift on the bed as he lowered his body onto mine. I could feel his beard growth, next to my face. I could smell the whiskey on his breath. A thrust put some of him in me. Another thrust put some more in. A third thrust and he had bottomed out in me. All his weight was pushing his cock into me. I was sure that it was all he would get in, because, it hurt. I did not think that I would or could stretch any more.

Wrong! “Sit on my ass, Terry,” Jim ordered. “I’ve got two more inches to bury in her.” The bed moved as Terry climbed on. He let his weight fall hard onto Jim’s ass. The pain was terrible. I broke out in a sweat. “Bounce on me Terry.”

After a few minutes of that, Jim was able to put all of himself in me on his own.
“Go fuck the other one in the ass,”

“On my way.”

I had not thought of that. It never occurred to me that a man would want to put his thing in there. This was going to be a long night. Jim had cum once. I had cum in me, as well as Terry’s spit. Jim, with a full load of liquor to boot, went on and on for over twenty-five minutes before he finally cum in me. I did not cum, neither did it hurt any more. I have to admit that at the end, it felt nice in a rough sort of way.

When Jim took off my blindfold, the first person that I saw was Sandra. “Are you okay?”

“Yes,” I replied.”

She didn’t mention her ass, so I did not ask. I could not imagine having sex there, but neither could I have imagined being restrain during sex.

We showered. Then were driven back to the “Gold Mine” which was closed. We drove to the motel to get some sleep.

Neither of us mentioned that night the next day. It was the wildest night of my life, but what was there to say.

Just before Sandra dropped me off at home, she looked over at me. “Joan. Last night never happened. If anyone hears of it here, we will be ruined.”

“I agree.”

We both giggled.

Two weeks later I was out riding my horse. I was at the North end of the Booker place. I saw John on his horse. “What are you doing, John?”

“Checking the fences for breaks. Want to ride along with me for a spell?”

A thunderstorm came up. John took me to one of their herder’s sheds.

He helped me off with my coat. As I turned he took me in his arms, kissing me. I did not know, of course, that Tom had told him every little detail about his taking my virginity. As he kissed me, his hands were busy with my belt and zipper. When I reached down, it was too late, they were on their way to my ankles.
With my boots on, and jeans at my knees I was hobbled, for sure.
John picked me up, saying as he did. “I’ve been wanting you.” he placed me on the bunk. Boots, jeans, panties all were yanked off me. My legs were pushed apart.

Trying to sound like all this was too fast, I said in a stern voice, “John.”

Just then, his tongue ran up my slit. I said his name again, but this time it was softly spoken. “John, Oh John.”

John knew at once that I was his to fuck all afternoon. Some girls love to shop. Some love to party, flirt. I love to fuck. At four, I told him that I had to get on home.

“Me too.”

John Told Frank Whitehouse, the grocery store clerk, that he had sex with me.
The part Frank liked best was that the moment we were alone I had allowed John to undress me without any petting ahead of time. John offered his opinion that I would go down for any man who came on to me. They decided to find out. John asked me out on a date. We drove to Great Bend for a barn dance. Just after eleven, John said he had another place to go to.

We started driving back towards Hays. He pulled into the yard of Wilson’s sporting goods. There is an apartment over the store. There was five cars in the yard. When we walked into the apartment, there were only guys there. Both the Bookers, Frank Whitehouse, Wendell Homes, my boss at the bank, who is married, thirty-five, with three kids, Charlie Tudhope, who runs the Mobile station, and all three of the Johnson boys.

They surrounded me. My blouse was unbuttoned by Tom Booker. Mr. Homes got all excited as he took off my skirt. Someone behind me unfastened my bra. Hands lowered my panties. A finger was searching for my slit. Hands were on my breasts. Hands were rubbing both cheeks of my fanny.

I had dreamed of this. I had no way to arrange this for myself, but it was going to happen. I put my arms around Tom Booker, giving him a deep kiss. I jumped up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me to the den, which had a mattress on the floor, surrounded by a couch, and EZ Boy chairs. Wendell took me as soon as I was on my back. He had a fat cock. There were fuckers, and watchers. Then the roles would be reversed. Some put their cocks in my mouth as I was being humped. It was my first time sucking cock. I did the best that I could. I cum five times in the first hour.

We would stop for a half hour or so, to eat, or for me to douche, and put a little K jelly in me. Tom took me in the fanny. He now had taken both of my virginities.
He did it slowly. It did not hurt. Once in me, it felt really good. Just as the darkness of night was becoming the gray of dawn the party broke up. I fell asleep, naked on the mattress. Only I and Charlie Tudhope, who owned the apartment, remained. Late in the morning, I was awaken by Charlie, who was rolling me onto my back. He mounted me. He was having a good old time, until the door bell rang. Whispering to me, he said, “go into my bedroom. I don’t have the slightest idea who this might be.”

I lie on his bed, soon asleep. I was rolled onto my back again. As my legs were pulled apart, I opened my eyes to see two guys that I had never seen before standing naked with Charlie, who told me, “friends of mine going to fuck you some.”

“Oh, Charlie, I need some sleep.”

“Just as soon as they have you a spell.” They each had me twice, and Charlie did it once. I knew that I was stuck there for the day. The way that I looked, there was no way that I could get by Mom, without having a lot of questions asked.

So, I showered, and climbed onto Charlie’s bed, still naked, to sleep. Charlie closed the store at six. He ordered a pizza for us. Just after seven, he received a phone call. All he said was, “Yes, that would be fine.”

Ten minutes later, I heard two car doors slam. Joan, go into my bedroom.
I was sitting there wondering what all the voices were when the door opened. In walked ten naked guys. I had never seen a one of them before, except Charlie. Three guys had camcorders, while two other guys had digital still cameras.

I pulled the sheet up around my neck. “Charlie, I can’t let them take pictures of me.”

A guy lifted the sheet from my feet. It was pulled from my hands. My arms were spread, with a guy laying on each while fondling my breasts. My legs were separated. Close-ups were taken. My legs were spread. A cock was put in me. I closed my eyes. To hell with the photos, to hell with everything. I love being fucked.

Two years later, I married Martin Olsen. He is a long haul trucker who is on the road six days, then home for four days. I was honest with him. He knows that other men visit me when he is gone. It is funny now, but I was shocked when they renamed our road, Joan Casey Road. Years from now, people will wonder why.

I’m Softly.

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers
12