All Comments on 'Joan of Snark Ch. 01'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

It's an offensive story on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is so good!

The dialog and pacing of the story are just fantastic. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

@ Poppy_Dryden

"This is so good!

The dialog and pacing of the story are just fantastic. Looking forward to the next chapter!"

Wow! Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed it :-)

@ Anonymous 10/18/19

"Disgusting

It's an offensive story on many levels."

LOL!!! Well that was certainly a strong and emotional response ;-) Could you please elaborate and be more specific about what exactly it was that offended you? Would love to hear your thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well Written !

The only thing that could have improved this story would have been a content warning before the start of the first chapter. Even if the title does allude to the story being set in a religious environment. I always appreciate it when writers put trigger warnings on their stories.

I don’t consider myself to be religious in any way and I personally don’t find the story offensive, far from it because I enjoyed the story.

I noticed the anonymous commenter who claimed that it was offensive. I suppose it might be to a devout Christian, then again not so devout that they’re reading sex stories online. Even though I’m not religious I don’t mock any religious group. All that aside I don’t think you were trying to be offensive.

Crotchety old priests as well as kinky priests are a stereotype for VERY good reasons.

Looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@ Anonymous 11/08/19

Thank you so much for the thoughtful comment! I think you made a very fair point about having a content warning. Thanks for the advice!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Some interesting comments. I had to laugh at her attempt to shock the old priest and then find it was someone else. As a Christian I am not offended as I believe we were given sex for pleasure, including masturbation. Not just for procreation but also to strengthen the bond in a committed relationship. The young priest makes some very good points too, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahaha! This is fucking hilarious! Loved it :) Especially coming from a mostly Catholic country like mine - you have no idea. Here’s to hoping you keep on writing, you’re obviously good at it and your character development and story arcs are great. Plus you know a good hook and tease to keep audiences wanting more. Wish that life is treating you well and you continue your passion :)

K

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Loved it. It kept me guessing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous