Joan of Snark Ch. 09

Story Info
Joan gives a whole new meaning to the term "teacher's pet."
5.2k words
4.45
12.2k
4

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, he asked you, right?" Tanya looked at Joan with an expectant look on her face. The blond cradled her books in her left arm. Her right hand rested on her hip.

"Who asked me what?" Joan pulled her binder and biology text book out of her locker.

"Aaron, dummy!" exclaimed the pretty blond. "He asked you to the prom, didn't he?"

"Oh, that." Joan sounded less than enthusiastic. "No, he didn't." She shut her locker door.

"What!" Tanya was obviously disappointed. "I thought that was why he wanted to talk to you."

"No, Aaron wanted to ask about Father O'Connor," Joan replied.

Tanya wrinkled up her nose in distaste. "Why was he asking about gross old Father O'Connor?"

"He used to be one of Father O'Connor's altar boys," Joan shrugged.

David approached the two girls and put his arm around Tanya, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So June, did the hobbit ask you to the prom?"

"For the last time, her name is JOAN, stupid!" Tanya slapped her boyfriend on the arm. "And the hobbit's name is Aaron. And no he didn't. He was asking about Father O'Connor."

"Oh? So no prom date then?" David asked.

"It doesn't matter. I don't even want to go," Joan said as the three of them headed off down the hallway.

"I'm still open to us going as a threesome," David offered.

"No thanks," Joan said as they entered Mr. Selter's biology class.

"Why don't YOU ask HIM?" Tanya suggested.

"'Him' who?" Joan asked as she took her seat at the back of the room.

"Aaron!" Tanya whispered in exasperation as she pointed to the brown haired boy near the front of the class.

"No!" David interjected. "The hobbit's only interested in old men."

"What are you talking about?" Tanya asked sounding annoyed.

"Instead of asking out Joan to the prom, he only wanted to know about Father O'Connor. You said he used to serve as an altar boy. Who knows what sorts of 'services' he used to provide." David said suggestively.

"David, that's gross!" Tanya scolded her boyfriend.

"Hey, it wouldn't be the first time that a Catholic priest demanded 'extra favors' from a young boy," David said.

"Uh! You're the worst!" groaned Tanya.

"Yeah, but I'm the best at being the worst. And that's why you love me!" said David with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah ..." Tanya conceded reluctantly. She leaned over and the young couple gave each other a kiss on the lips.

Joan looked away as she rolled her eyes. Since she had quit working at the rectory the previous evening, she would no longer be required to put up with Lil and Father Ben's affections. But unfortunately at school, she was forced to witness Tanya and David's gestures of love. It was not that Joan minded being single. But she did not enjoy having other people's romances shoved in her face.

When Joan went to the rectory the night before, Lil had not been there. However, because the teenager had used insulting words to disparage the other woman, Father Ben had severely disciplined Joan. He had given her a humiliating spanking. And he topped off her punishment by shoving a rosary up her backside. Joan had been forced to walk home with the little grey prayer beads shifting around up inside of her back passage.

The entire experience had made her angry and embarrassed. However, while Joan would never admit it out loud to anyone, there was a small part of her that had felt secretly excited by the sadistic punishment administered by the impure priest. Sitting at her desk in biology class, she could feel herself becoming wet between her legs.

Glancing over at the smooching young couple next to her, Joan could not help but feel irritated that she did not have someone with whom she could explore the amorous feelings that she was experiencing. Joan was very skillful with her own fingers and her vibrator. But Father Ben's touches had brought her arousal to a whole other level. However, she was not longer working at the rectory. So Father Ben would probably never lay his hands on her again.

"Alright class, today we're continuing our talk about viruses," said Mr. Selter. "Who can tell me about rabies?"

Joan flipped open her textbook and quickly began skimming through the assigned chapter. She was so exhausted and sleep deprived, she had not been able to wake up early enough to do her homework. Being so unprepared, she hoped her teacher would not call on her.

"Doing some last minute reading, are we Miss Hubert?" Mr. Selter strolled down the aisle between the rows of desks and stopped in front of Joan.

She sheepishly looked up. "Sorry, Mr. Selter. But I had to work last night. And then I had alot of trouble sleeping. So I couldn't get up in time to do my homework."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Joan. But that's no excuse."

"But Mr. Selter ..."

"Come see me after class," the teacher said sternly.

A number of students jokingly jeered. Joan scowled at her teacher as she slumped down in her desk. Recently it seemed as though nothing was going her way.

She was just about to object to having to stay after school because she had her part-time job to get to. But then she reminded herself that she no longer had a part-time job.

David leaned over Tanya's desk. "Hey Jan, tough break," he whispered.

"Her name is JOAN!" his girlfriend reprimanded at him.

Joan grimaced. Was she so unpopular that even her best friend's boyfriend could not remember her name? She was sick and tired of feeling invisible. Except for when she was getting into trouble.

Joan spent the next forty minutes or so sulking in her seat at her desk. She was barely listening to the biology lesson. She was too preoccupied by her anger and envy toward Father Ben and Lil. She was annoyed that Mr. Selter was going to keep her after class. She even found her best friend's lovey-dovey behavior obnoxious.

Suddenly Joan was hit by a sudden urge to do something crazy. If Mr. Selter insisted that she stay after the lesson, then Joan was going to make sure to keep things interesting. She raised her hand.

"Yes Joan?" the instructor said looking at her.

"Mr. Selter, may I please go to the bathroom?"

"Fine," he replied.

Joan slipped out of her desk and exited the classroom. She made her way down the hall to the nearest girl's restroom. She entered the first empty stall and locked the door.

Joan reached under her skirt and pulled off her underwear. She balled up the undergarment as tightly as she could and shoved it into the pocket of her cardigan. Being bare under her skirt reminded her of the previous evening when Father Ben had forced her to walk home without returning her panties to her. She had felt extremely vulnerable and exposed. But she had also felt undeniably turned on.

She quickly left the bathroom and returned to her biology class.

"Anger and aggression," said a redheaded girl sitting on the right hand side of the room.

"Good Amber," nodded Mr. Selter. "People who've contracted the rabies virus can indeed behave in a more aggressive and angry fashion. What are some other symptoms of rabies?"

"Muscle spasms and weird positions," said a blond boy in the center of the room. "Or sometimes they can't move at all. Like they have paralysis or something."

"That's right," said the science teacher. "Anything else?"

"Agitated movements and convulsions brought on by seizures," said a brunette who was sitting next to the redhead.

"Correct Lisa," Mr. Selter smiled. "Any other symptoms?"

"Confusion, strange thoughts, hallucinations," Aaron listed off. "Also, sometimes they're too sensitive to bright lights, sound and touch."

"Very good," the biology instructor praised. Then looking toward the back of the room, he saw the tall athletic boy next to Tanya put up his hand. "Yes David?"

"Seems to me like these people need a priest, not a doctor. This sounds like something straight out of The Exocist," the dark haired boy quipped, making a few of his his classmates giggle.

"Well," Mr. Selter chuckled, "people with rabies may look like they're possessed. But I can assure you that they're strange behavior is definitely caused by a virus and not a demon. The rabies virus scrambles the signals in the brain. So that the wrong signal will be delivered to the wrong area of the body. That's why people and animals infected with rabies behave so bizarrely." Then looking over at the blond girl who had just raised her hand, he said, "Yes, Tanya?"

"What's the cure?" she inquired.

"It's extremely important that if you are ever bitten by an animal - like a dog or a bat - you must go to the hospital right away and get a rabies shot," their teacher said gravely. "Once an organism starts showing symptoms of rabies, it's usually too late," he explained. "Then your only option will be to call a priest ... for last rights."

A few students snickered at their teacher's dark joke. However, their amusement was interrupted by the ringing of the bell out in the hall.

"Okay class, that'll have to do for today," Mr. Selter loudly said over the noise of the bell and the shuffling of the students getting up from their desks. "Tomorrow we'll continue our discussion of viruses. Please read the next chapter in your textbooks."

As Joan watched her classmates exit the room, she wondered if it would be possible for her to sneak out with them. However, her teacher came up to her and said, "Miss Hubert, would you like to take a seat at the front of the room?"

It did not really seem like a request that Joan could refuse. So she arose from her desk and trudged to the front of the classroom.

"See you tomorrow," Aaron said, giving her a sympathetic smile. He grabbed his books and said good-bye to his teacher as he left the room.

Joan sat down in Aaron's recently vacated chair and carelessly tossed her binder and textbook onto the surface of the desk. Mr. Selter took his seat behind his own large imposing teacher's desk at the front of the room under the blackboard.

"Joan, what's going on?" Mr. Selter leaned forward. He looked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing Mr. Selter," Joan coyly replied, cocking her head to the side.

"Joan, it's not like you to just not do your homework."

"I'm sorry Mr. Selter. But I've been having nightmares the last three nights in a row," Joan honestly responded.

Mr. Selter furrowed his brow as he looked at Joan. "Is this about your father? Would you like to talk about it?"

"No!" Joan said sharply. She could see the pity in her teacher's eyes. And if there was one thing Joan did not care for, it was being pitied. "Why does everything have to be about my fucking father? He died a year and a half ago. It isn't exactly a fresh wound."

"There's no need to use that kind of language, Joan."

"Sorry Mr. Selter," she mumbled. "But no, it isn't about my father."

"Then what do you think is causing your bad dreams?"

Jealousy. Hormones. Sexual frustration. Being an eighteen year old virgin. Seeing my classmates hookup with each other. Watching the man, who I'm most attracted to, shamelessly flirt with a slutty redhead, Joan bitterly thought to herself. But she said none of these things out loud.

"Come on, Joan," Mr. Selter gently coaxed. "You must have some idea as to why you're having nightmares."

Joan simply shrugged as she shifted down in her seat and slowly opened her thighs. Gently placing her fingers on the fabric covering her lap, she gradually and steadily pulled up her skirt.

"Joan, do you have someone who you could talk to? An older friend? A teacher or a coach? Maybe one of our guidance counselors could ..." Mr. Selter's voice trailed off as his gaze drifted downwards. His eyes widened as he nervously swallowed. He then quickly brought his eyes back up to Joan's face and he abruptly cleared his throat. "Um ... as I was saying ... do you ... uh ... do you have someone who you could ... uh ... talk to?"

Joan smiled as listened to her teacher stutter and ramble. "Isn't that what we're doing right now, Mr. Selter? Talking?" Joan asked sweetly.

"Well, I mean ... um ... someone to talk to who you ... uh ... could really open up to," Mr. Selter awkwardly explained.

Smirking, Joan splayed her legs a little wider. "I feel perfectly comfortable opening up to you, Mr. Selter."

Mr. Selter nervously cleared his throat. "Joan, I don't like to think the worst of people. So I'm just going to assume that you ... uh ... don't realize that ... your ... um ..."

"I don't realize ... what ... Mr. Selter?" Joan asked wide eyed with mock innocence. She pulled her skirt up a little higher.

Then, regaining some sense of authority, the biology teacher's face grew stern. "Joan, close your legs," he commanded.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying the view, Mr. Selter?" Joan batted her eyelashes and pouted her lips ever so slightly.

"Whether or not I'm enjoying the view is irrelevant. I'm a teacher and you're a student. And your behavior right now is highly inappropriate. Now close your legs!"

Joan grudgingly brought her thighs together. "You know Mr. Selter, I've already turned eighteen."

"That doesn't change the fact that I'm your teacher," he replied.

"Are you married, Mr. Selter?" Joan slowly stood up and leisurely made her way toward the teacher's large wooden desk at the very front of the room.

"No Joan, I'm divorced. But I don't see what that has to do with anything."

Joan perched herself on the side of his desk. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She allowed her skirt to ride up just a little too high, revealing a scandalous amount of her tanned legs.

"No Joan, I do not have a girlfriend. But again, that information isn't relevant to this conversation." However, as he spoke, his eyes wandered down to his pupil's olive toned thighs.

"So let me get this straight, Mr. Selter." Joan pulled back her shoulders, causing her modest bust to jut out. "You're divorced and you don't have a girlfriend. I'm single and I'm eighteen. And it's pretty obvious that you like what you see."

"For the last time Joan, I am your teacher and this behavior is unacceptable. We have to keep things professional between us." However, his gaze remained fixed on her legs.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't. It can be our little secret. And besides, we're not hurting anyone, are we?" Joan swung her legs around so they hung off the side of the desk nearest to her teacher. Once again she parted her legs and began to slowly hike her skirt up toward her hips.

"Joan," Mr. Selter whispered, "what are you doing? This isn't like you." His mouth dropped open in a quiet gasp as her naked womanhood was once again revealed.

"When was the last time you had sex, Mr. Selter?"

"Six months ago," he absentmindedly murmured. Then his eyes widened in horror at the realization of what he had just admitted to. Quickly he said, "I shouldn't have told you that." He closed his eyes and shook his head, silently chastising himself.

"It's alright Mr. Selter, I won't mention it to anyone." Joan spoke in a low soothing voice.

"Joan, that's not the point ..."

"Six months," Joan cut him off. "That's a long time for a man to go without sex."

"For a man?" He looked up at her inquisitively. "Isn't six months without sex a long time for anyone? Isn't that a long time for a woman to not have sex?"

Joan shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't know."

"Why wouldn't you know? I mean, you're a woman. A very young woman," he quickly added, sounding uncomfortable.

"I've never had sex before," Joan truthfully answered. "I'm a virgin, Mr. Selter."

He looked up at her youthful face with a baffled expression. "If you're a virgin, then why are you acting like this, Joan?"

"Because maybe I don't want to be a virgin anymore. Maybe I want to gain some experience. And just think, Mr. Selter, imagine how tight I am down there." She nodded down at the exposed flesh between her legs.

The science teacher stared at the folds of tissue situated between her firm bronze thighs. Her plump outer lips were mostly hidden by dark downy curls. However, Joan had spread her legs so wide apart, her labia minora lay open and exposed in the middle of her bush. The hairless inner lips were a deep rose color, like the petals of a dark pink peony. They looked moist as they gaped open, revealing the entrance to Joan's wet passage. The surrounding skin appeared to be shiny and slick as arousal fluid leaked out of her. Above her feminine opening, where her labia came together, was her little nub. However, it did not stay little for long as it filled with blood and became more and more engorged.

"Do you want to touch it, Mr. Selter?"

The older man let out a long low exhale. "Yes ..." he replied in a voice that was so quiet, it was almost inaudible.

"Go on Mr. Selter," Joan encouraged. "I want you to touch me. I want you to feel me."

"Joan, I shouldn't ..."

"We're not doing anything wrong, Mr. Selter. And besides, I want you to."

"Joan ..."

"I want to feel you touching me, Mr. Selter."

Holding her skirt up around her waist with her left hand, Joan brought her right hand down between her legs. She ran her fingers through her damp pink nether lips. She then slipped her middle finger into her slippery sheath. It effortlessly slid right in, assisted by all of her natural lubrication. Mesmerized, Mr. Selter looked on in fascination.

"Mr. Selter, don't you want to know what this feels like?"

Her teacher only nodded in reply.

"Go on," she urged.

It was as if a switch had been flicked inside of the older man. Suddenly he leaned forward in his chair, bringing his face right up close to Joan's privates. Slowly, but assertively, he placed his left hand on the inside of her thigh. His finger tips dug into her flesh, making sure that her legs would remain open.

Wanting an unobstructed view of her intimate area, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her right hand away from her groin. But before discarding the hand completely, he first brought it to his lips and enveloped her middle finger in his mouth - the finger, which had just been inside of her pussy. As he sucked on her digit, he licked it clean of her juices.

"I like the way you taste," he told her.

Joan could not help but blush. It was true that she had been the aggressor in this situation. However, she could still not quite believe that her teacher had actually given in to her advances. She was somewhat surprised and startled by his change in demeanor.

Mr. Selter then brought his own fingers to Joan's flesh. He combed his fingers through her dark thatch of hair covering her pubic mound. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he said. "You absolutely cannot tell anyone about this. I could lose my job."

"I understand," Joan solemnly replied.

The biology teacher's fingers crept down to her nether lips and began stroking her labia majora. "You like that?" he asked. Joan nodded and he then began rubbing her wet inner lips. "So you just showed up to my class not wearing any panties?"

"I took them off when I was in the bathroo... OOH!" Joan squealed as her science instructor made contact with her clitoris.

Mr. Selter could not help but laugh at Joan's reaction as the tip of his index finger circled the head of her small rigid bud. "So that's why you asked to use the restroom during the middle of the lesson," he surmised as he rubbed the shaft of her pulsating little pearl. "You wanted to put on a little show for me after class," he smugly concluded as he strummed her most sensitive spot."

"Uh ... yeah," Joan squeaked.

Despite being the one who had initiated their encounter, Joan was still surprised at how quickly everything was moving. My teacher is touching my pussy, she thought to herself. My biology teacher has his fingers on my cunt. He's rubbing my clit, she silently said to herself in disbelief. The entire situation felt surreal.

Mr. Selter slipped his first two fingers into her well lubricated entrance. He pushed firmly against her vaginal walls. "Oh Joan," he groaned. "You weren't joking - you are tight. This is going to be a very snug fit," he chuckled as he eased a third finger into her. "Very snug!" He slid his fingers back and forth, in and out of her orifice.

12