Joan of Snark Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's going to fuck me, Joan suddenly realized. But this was what she wanted, was it not? After all, she had been the one to come onto him. She wanted to lose her virginity. And Mr. Selter was an older man with experience. Why was she all of a sudden beginning to panic. Was it too late to back out?

"Before we get to the main event," he said as he grabbed her by the hips, "there's something I want to do first."

"What's that?" Joan hesitantly asked.

He pulled her toward him until her backside was hanging off the edge of the desk. "Lie back," he instructed as he placed a hand in the middle of her chest. He slowly but firmly pushed her backward until she was laying down flat on her back.

He made sure that her skirt was pulled all of the way up, so her entire lower half was completely exposed. Joan could not help but feel a little vulnerable as she stared up at the grid pattern of ceiling tiles. What was Mr. Selter planning to do? Was this it? Was he going to fuck her? Was she about to lose her virginity then and there?

Joan inhaled a shaky breath as she waited to hear her teacher unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. However, there was no such sound. Instead he grabbed her ankles and hooked her legs over his shoulders. The very next thing Joan experienced was something wet and warm on her flesh between her legs. She let out a surprised gasp as her science teacher began lapping at her labia, running his tongue between her pink folds.

Pulling his mouth away for a moment, he said, "I know you're a virgin, but has anyone ever done THIS to you before?"

Joan shook her head 'no.' Mr. Selter chuckled as he wrapped his lips around her clit. He gently sucked it into his mouth and stroked her little love button with his tongue. Joan loudly moaned as she was overwhelmed by the new sensation.

"Shh!" he sternly hushed her. Joan quickly clamped her mouth shut remembering just how risky the entire situation was.

My teacher's eating my pussy, Joan thought to herself. My teacher is sucking on my clit. And I'm letting him. What's wrong with me?

If someone had asked Joan a week earlier if she would ever let her teacher perform cunnalingus on her, her answer would have been a resounding 'NO!' But there she was, laying across her teacher's desk with the older man's face buried between her thighs. Was her jealously toward Father Ben really that bad? So bad that she was willing to fuck her biology teacher just in order to get some male attention?

"Ah ..." Joan softly sighed. "Oh!"

As Mr. Selter caressed her clit with his tongue, he gradually increased the pace of his licks. Joan arched her back as the pleasurable sensations increased. His mouth felt so much better than her own fingers.

"Oh Mr. Selter ..." she breathed. "Oh ..."

He sped up the rhythm of his mouth's ministrations. Joan's fingers clawed at the edges of the desk. Her toes curled as one of her shoes fell off. She squeezed her eyes shut as she writhed on his desk.

Joan had never experienced cunnalingus before. However, thanks to many solo sessions with her fingers and her vibrator, she did know what it felt like to have an orgasm. And she knew that at any moment, she was about to have one. A strong one. She was not sure if she would be able to remain quiet.

"Mr. Selter! Oh, Mr. Selter! I think I'm going to cum!" she panted.

Her pleasure was abruptly halted when her science instructor briefly pulled his lips away and said, "Could you maybe try calling me by my first name. It feels creepy when you call me, 'Mr. Selter.'"

"Oh, sorry!" she gasped. "Okay, I'll call you ... uh ... um ..." Joan trailed off.

"Steve," her teacher informed her, sounding only mildly annoyed.

"Right! Of course, 'Steve!'" Joan said, putting a little too much emphasis on his name, as if to compensate for not knowing beforehand his full moniker.

As Steve Selter went back to licking and sucking on her clitoris, Joan wondered if it was problematic that she was about to lose her virginity to a man who, moments ago, she did not even know his full name. However, she was soon distracted from these troubling thoughts as his skillful tongue once again brought her to the edge of a powerful climax.

"Oh, Mr. Sel... ah ... oh ... Mr. Steve... uh ... I mean ... Steve!" Joan incoherently babbled as her orgasm rapidly approached.

Mr. Selter kept his lips pressed firmly to her vulva as his tongue continued to make quick passes over her tingling nub. As his mouth diligently worked away, he brought the fingers of his right hand to her slick opening. Briefly stroking her labia minora, his fingers then entered her slippery snatch. Angling his palm upward, his fingertip sought out and found the spongy bit of tissue on the front wall of her sheath. After locating their target, his fingers then began to aggressively rub her G spot.

Joan could no longer keep quiet. As she squirmed across the wooden surface of her teacher's desk, she could feel herself nearing the peak of her pleasure. As she grabbed at his hair, she could not help but call out, "Mr Selter! Oh! Mr. Selter! AH!"

The science teacher sucked on her erect little kernel, causing his student's heels to kick against his back. The muscles of her cunt rapidly contracted around his fingers as her hips rocked back and forth. Joan rubbed her throbbing pussy pearl against the wet velvety surface of her teacher's tongue. She urgently wanted to feel every last bit of erotic sensation as she reached the pinnacle of her climax. Waves of warmth emanating from her core rippled outward and overtook her entire body.

"Oh god! Oh my god!" she panted as she laid limply on her teacher's desk.

Releasing her engorged flesh from his mouth, Mr. Selter then pursed his lips and blew a steady stream of air onto her clit. Joan gasped as she felt her overly sensitive bud twitch at the unexpected stimulation. The science instructor laughed and placed a gentle kiss on the nub of tissue.

"How'd you like that?" He smiled smugly as he gazed down at his pupil. She was still trembling from the after shocks of the orgasm he had just given her.

"Oh god, Mr. Selter ... I mean Steve ... that was ... wow!"

"Ready for more?" He reached toward the buckle on his belt. "It's a good thing you're all wet down there," he grinned.

Was Joan ready for more? Was this really what she wanted? To lose her virginity to her science teacher?

"Mr. Selter ... Steve ... I ... uh ..."

"Yes Joan? What is it?" He looked at her expectantly as he undid his pants.

Joan deeply inhaled. "Well ... I know that I was the one who started all of this. But it's just that I'm not sure that I want to ..."

Suddenly the door of the classroom swung open. "Sorry Mr. Selter. I just wanted to ask about the assigned chapt..." Suddenly Aaron stopped speaking as his jaw dropped and his mouth hung open. He stared silently with wide eyes as he took in the scene in front of him. His teacher was in the process of undoing his pants. And his classmate's skirt was pulled up, leaving the lower half of her body naked.

Mr. Selter quickly fastened his trousers as Joan frantically pulled her skirt back down and sat up.

Aaron lowered his brows and glared at his teacher. Finally able to form words once again, he demanded to know, "What are you doing to her?"

"Nothing!" Mr. Selter barked at the boy angrily. "It's not what it looks like!"

"It's all my fault!" Joan tried to explain. "I'm the one who started it!"

"But he's our teacher!"

Aaron looked on with horror and disgust as Mr. Selter took a big step back from his desk, trying desperately to distance himself from his young female student.

"But I wanted him to!" Joan insisted.

"That doesn't matter - he should know better!" The teenage boy glared at the older man.

Mr. Selter was clearly frustrated and irate about being caught. But there was really nothing that he could say to defend himself.

"Listen," Joan said with hushed urgency as she hopped down from the large wooden desk. She briskly made her way toward her classmate. "Mr. Selter didn't do anything that I didn't want him to do. Everything he did to me, I asked for. So please don't tell anyone! Promise me, Aaron!"

"But he shouldn't have listened to you! He should have turned you down!" Aaron was not quite yelling. But he had definitely raised his voice.

"Keep it down!" Joan hissed at him. "Now promise! Promise that you won't tell anyone! Swear you'll keep this a secret."

"I'm not promising to keep any secrets," he scornfully replied. And with that, the short boy with shaggy brown hair turned around and exited the classroom. He firmly shut the door behind him.

As the door shut, Joan let out a heavy dissatisfied sigh.

Her teacher slumped down in his chair. His entire body seemed to sag. "Well, looks like I'll soon be out of a job soon." He placed his elbows on his desk, bowed his head and closed his eyes. He massaged his temples with his fingers as if he was trying to ward off an oncoming headache. "A fifteen year teaching career ... down the drain." The middle-aged man shook his head in despair.

"No one's getting fired," Joan said decisively. "Not if I can help it. I'll go talk to him!" She hurriedly put her shoe back on, grabbed her books and quickly dashed toward the door. Then quickly turning around, she said, "Don't worry! I'm not going to let you lose your job, Steve!"

Dryly, her teacher replied, "I think it would probably be best if you went back to calling me Mr. Selter."

12