Joan of Snark Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heathen! I'm going to tell on you to the archdiocese," Lil teased. "They'll fire you on the spot!"

"No one likes a tattle tale." He then planted a firm spank on Lil's right buttock, making the redhead giggle.

Irritated, Joan cleared her throat. "Um, Father Ben. Weren't we going to ... uh ..."

"Oh," the priest said as he refocused his attention of the younger woman. "Would you like a ride home? It's getting late."

Joan furrowed her brow in confusion. "But I thought ..."

"I could give you a ride home, Joan," Lil offered.

Disappointed, Joan frowned. "It's alright," she muttered. "I'll walk."

"You sure?" Father Ben asked. "You never know - that owl may have found its way out of the chapel. I would hate for you to get attacked on your way home."

"You were attacked by an owl?" Lil asked. Joan was not completely sure, but she could have sworn that she saw Lil smirk ever so slightly. "How terrifying!"

"I'm sure outside on the sidewalk I'll be fine," Joan said as she headed toward the hall.

"Alright, well have a safe walk home," Lil called after her.

"I'll walk you out," the priest offered, following after her. They made their way through the living room and towards the front door. As they walked out onto the front veranda, Father Ben shut the door to the rectory behind them. "Here, I have something for you." He reached into his pocked and pulled out a crumpled up piece of fabric. Joan blushed when she realized what it was. "Earlier during the 'exorcism,' I promised to return them," he reminded her.

Awkwardly, Joan took her balled up cotton panties out of Father Ben's hand and stuffed them in the pocket of her skirt. "Father, I thought that we were going to ... you know ..."

"Not with Lil here. It's too awkward, you know? The rectory walls are thin. She'd hear everything."

"I guess ..." Joan said, sounding somewhat crestfallen.

"But we had fun earlier, didn't we?"

"Yes," Joan smiled as she shyly lowered her eyes.

"Didn't I show you a good time during the 'exorcism'"?

"Yes," she whispered.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Yes."

"Was I better than your biology teacher?" he asked pointedly.

"Yeah."

"Even better than Lil?"

"Yes," Joan answered sheepishly as she vaguely remembered her sleep paralysis hallucination.

"Well then, I would say we had a pretty successful evening," he smiled smugly. "And we can always pick up where we left off some other time."

"Yeah, you're right," Joan nodded.

"Good night, Joan."

"Good night, Father Ben," she replied. She then turned and walked down the steps of the veranda. When she reached the bottom, she turned to look back him. He remained on porch grinning down at her. She waved good-bye and began to head off down the sidewalk.

However, she was suddenly struck by an unsettling thought. "'Even better than Lil?'" What on earth did that mean? How did Father Ben know about her hallucination? The previous evening, she had mentioned to him that she had experienced a strange erotic dream about Lil. But she did not tell him exactly what had happened during her nightmare. Joan never said that her hallucination involved an apparition of Lil pleasuring her orally. How did he know?

Joan quickly spun around and looked up at the front porch. "Father?" she called out. "Father?" But the young handsome priest was gone.

12