Joan Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan is plunged into a web of treachery.
4.2k words
4.33
5.9k
3
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was taken out of the master's chamber by Mr. Goode. Out in the gold hallway, he took her by the throat and choked her a little, just to let her know how easy it was for him to do. "Remember," he said to her, "not a word, bitch."

"Yes, sir."

Joan's pussy was wet from the forceful display of dominance by Mr. Goode. He slapped her on the ass and sent her on her way. All of the gentlemen guests had been taken care of, so Joan was left to find her way to the sluts' chamber.

She wandered through the mansion at night, armed with a candle. Somehow, she found herself in the library. Her head felt strange as she went in. It felt as though something was trying to eat its way through. Joan quickly shook it from her mind and spent some time looking around the dusty, neglected library. Oddly, she could remember prizing books over things like jewelry, but now she'd rather have something that sparkled. Joan even tried to open a book and read it, but it only made her head hurt so she quickly put it away.

It was quiet in the library and she was unlikely to be bothered there. It was as good a place as any to sit and try to think how she was to find her new master's poisoner. Joan couldn't think though. Her mind had been shattered and she was turned into a fucktoy. This wasn't what fucktoys were for, even a dumb slut like Joan knew that. Her head was spinning and all she wanted was spread her legs and told have a man use her like the piece of pussy she was.

Joan heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the library. She blew out the candle and quickly hid herself behind a book case. The door opened and she heard Mr. Kant's voice talking to someone. From where she was, Joan couldn't see who it was.

"This place looks neglected enough," Joan heard Mr. Kant say. "Come back tomorrow and hide it in here. You'll need it when the time comes. Put it in one of the books or something. My partner was initially skeptical but I managed to convince him. Lord Vyse wants this estate for himself and will gladly reward you if an heir to Morgan House is never found. Do all that you can. Let's go back to the small parlor."

The footsteps left the library and disappeared down the hall. Joan came out from behind the bookcase and retrieved her snuffed candle. The wind picked up and howled a little as moonlight came through a rose window above her. Joan relit the candle and left the library. She managed to find the sluts' chamber shortly after that.

The pussy chamber was where the pussy was kept while it was off duty. The room had a long tradition and history in Stormwraith that was largely ignored or forgotten. Traditionally, a pussy chamber was on the ground floor, round with a fountain in the center and the floor covered with fine cushions, blankets and pillows. The Morgan House pussy chamber was fairly traditional, except the room was rectangular and there was no fountain. There were a few bathing tubs in each of the corners however.

"I haven't seen the master in weeks," someone was saying as Joan walked in. The voice belonged to a caramel haired girl with dark eyes and dusky skin. She had a tight little body with nice little breasts with it. Joan decided that she must have been Carmella, Natasha's little bitch. Carmella spotted Joan coming in and sauntered over.

"You're the new one," Carmella said, "this is the pussy chamber. All these other sluts have been gossiping about you. They say you're one of those brainwashed girls from Vel Corte. Is that so? Have you been brainwashed?"

"Yes," Joan answered. "I had my mind shattered and was turned into a submissive whore."

Carmella grabbed Joan's big breasts and started fondling them. "Do you think you're going to take my position? Are you going to stick these big tits out and expect to become the master's bitch? Do you?"

"I'm here to serve the master," Joan replied.

"You're a lying slut," Carmella said. She spit in Joan's face and then laughed and walked away.

Anna hurried over and wiped Joan's face for her. "Don't worry about her," Anna said, "you're a threat. Come over here with me."

Joan followed Anna and laid down next to her. "Just relax and rest," Anna whispered to her. Anna's hand stroked the inside of Joan's thigh. Her hand crawled their way up. Soon, she was fingering Joan's pussy. "Did you see the master? Is he well? They won't let any of us see him."

"The master is well," Joan lied as she moaned.

Anna whispered something that Joan didn't hear and continued to finger her. Joan quickly had an orgasm and drifted off to sleep. Anna watched her for a few minutes before going to sleep herself.

~ o ~

The cook had bottom slut Six bent over the kitchen table and was giving her a brutal fuck in her ass. He was looking at Joan while he did it, who was in the kitchen making tea. Joan didn't notice. The dumb slut was off in her own world at the moment. She finished the tea and then picked up the tray and left the kitchen. She took the tea to the private parlor on the upper floor, where both Mr. Goode and Mr. Bell were waiting. Natasha was standing outside the door.

Joan approached Natasha. "The sluts have been whispering that the master is recovering," Natasha told her. "Good work. I'm going to make this very clear to you, Joan. If you try and stab me in the back, I'll crush you, but it won't be personal. I'm going to protect my position. Betraying the master however, I will take personally. Understand?"

Joan nodded.

Natasha smiled at her. "I knew you would, which is why I had you bring the tea." Natasha opened the door for her. "Go on in."

Joan went in and set the tray on a table as Mr. Goode and Mr. Bell were having a heated discussion. She turned to them and asked, "would you gentlemen like your cocks sucked as well?"

"Quiet, whore," Mr. Goode snapped at her. "Men are talking. Stand there with your mouth closed."

"Yes sir."

The more patient Mr. Bell motioned to Joan to bring him his cup of tea. She brought it over. "If an heir is not found soon," he said to Mr. Goode, "it will be disaster for Morgan House. Our position is tenuous at best, Mr. Goode. It will be even more tenuous if Lord Vyse uses the opportunity to take control of the house. He'll pull the whole damn thing down brick by brick. We'll be left with nothing."

"In the short term, Mr. Bell?"

"One of us will be named executor," Mr. Bell responded after a sip of his tea.

"But which of us?"

"I haven't the slightest idea," Mr. Bell said. "That would be up to the court official that would oversee the legal matters of Lord Morgan's death. When...Lord Morgan slips away that is."

"Yes," Mr. Goode said. "He clings so. Of course, Stormwraith has always bred stronger men." Mr. Goode picked up his tea and looked at Joan. "Isn't that so, slut? Are men stronger here than in Vel Corte?"

"Much stronger, sir. The men of Stormwraith are so dominant and powerful. They have such big cocks and know how an inferior slut like me should be treated, unlike the pampered and weak men in Vel Corte."

"Good answer, slut." Mr. Goode turned his attention back to Mr. Bell. "Lord Morgan doesn't have long. How long will it take to find an heir?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"On if there is one," Mr. Bell said with a shortening patience and temper. "If there is," he continued, "I'll find him. Of that you can be certain."

"I hope so," Mr. Goode replied. "The poisoning was probably the plot of Lord Vyse. The man is reprehensible scum."

"I quite agree," Mr. Bell said. He was now calm again, standing next to Joan. His hand was squeezing at her ass. They both were regarding her as though she was a piece of furniture. To them, Joan absolutely was.

"The thing is, Mr. Goode, I believe whoever I find will likely be a distant bastard. Or perhaps, not a Morgan by name but of some connection to the house."

"You mean to say that you may have to get creative," Mr. Goode replied. "I don't like it. Anything not strictly by the letter of the law will only explode in our faces."

"I'm quite aware of that," Mr. Bell said. "I'll need to spend more time in the library."

Joan heard that and immediately thought of what she had heard when she was in the library. She immediately pushed the thought away, keeping her head empty like it should have been. In fact, her head began to hurt a little. Joan didn't show it. She simply thought about being fucked and the headache quickly vanished.

Mr. Goode suddenly said, "you're dismissed, slut."

"Thank you, sirs."

Joan gave a little curtsy and left the private parlor. Outside in the hallway, Natasha was waiting. She told Joan to go to the main parlor to see if any of the guests were in need of servicing. Joan happily complied. As she walked down to the ground floor, Joan wondered if she should have told Natasha about what she had overheard in the library. It would be in service of the master, she thought. It may relate to the poisoning. Joan let out sigh, she was such a stupid and confused slut. She didn't know what to do. So, she just went to the main parlor as she was told.

~ o ~

Irina was on all fours with her ass in the air with, humiliating herself for a man's amusement. Mr. Kant had a leather belt that he used to whip her ass with. Penelope was playing with her pussy while she watched, somehow still looking sweet and innocent as she did. The other gentleman had left, Penelope couldn't remember his name, leaving Mr. Kant the sole representative of his firm at Morgan House.

Mr. Kant grabbed Irina by the hair and lifted the gypsy slut up to her knees. He dropped the belt and grabbed one of her big breasts and groped her roughly. Irina knew that she was about to be facefucked.

His pants were soon open and Irina had Mr. Kant's cock shoved down her throat. She gagged and spit as he abused her throat savagely. Irina tried to keep her hands behind her back like

she was instructed to, but found it difficult to do so. She put her hands up on his thighs. Mr. Kant immediately pulled out of her mouth and slapped her hard across the face.

"Hands behind your back, whore."

Irina put her hands behind her back again. Mr. Kant fucked her face with even more brutality then before. Tears came down Irina's cheeks as she gagged and choked on the cock being rammed down her whore throat. She was starting to like it. It felt natural that a man should do with her hole as he pleased. Penelope moaned from her chair, "permission to cum, sir?"

"Denied, slut."

Mr. Kant's answer was quick and final. The door opened and Joan quietly slipped into the main parlor. Mr. Kant pulled from Irina's mouth and pushed her away with a hand to her face. He motioned to Joan. "You're next, whore."

Joan immediately got down to her knees in front of Mr. Kant and put her hands behind her back. She opened her mouth for him. Her posture and form was perfect.

Mr. Kant fucked Joan's throat. The redheaded slut took it well. Her hands never left her back. She moaned around his cock, vibrating it while it went down her throat. Joan's green eyes stared up at him with admiration as he used her mouth as his personal fuckhole. He quickly came, shooting his load onto Joan's face.

"I want both you whores in my chamber tonight," he said.

Joan replied, "yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

When Irina said nothing, Joan glanced at her. Mr. Kant didn't seem to notice the disrespect and left the main parlor rather satisfied. Joan glanced at him as he left, knowing that he was plotting against her master's house, but with who? Joan's head began to ache again, so she emptied her mind once more and sat on her knees with her face covered in cum.

"You need to thank your gentleman," Penelope said to Irina.

"Is it not enough that he humiliates and degrades me?"

"That's what we're for," Penelope argued. "You need to learn that or you're going to end up a bottom slut like Six."

Joan got off her knees and looked at Penelope. "What's the story behind her anyway? What's Black Lake?"

"The Black Lake Castle is where they send pussy who have committed a crime," Penelope explained. "Stealing. Betraying her master. Murder. Your name is taken and you're given a number instead. They tattoo it on the side of your head. You're then fucked and beaten until their is nothing left inside of you. Some masters buy them afterwards as bottom sluts, cheap fuckmeat for the servants. That's what Six is."

Irina looked pale and scared by Penelope's stories. She had reason to be. Joan decided to go back to the pussy chamber and clean herself up. There were no other gentlemen in the main parlor and Joan had her assignment for that night.

In the pussy chamber, Anna was sitting near one of the wash tubs, looking at herself in the water's reflection. Joan noticed how pathetic she looked in that moment. "It's not fair," Anna said to herself in a quiet voice. Joan ignored her and went to one of the other bathtubs and stripped out of her tight dress. She got in and washed her face and started bathing. Anna came over having noticed that Joan had come in.

"A true Stormwraith master can fuck any whore to complete exhaustion," Anna said as she started massaging Joan's shoulders. "Master used to fuck me until I couldn't walk. I'd have to crawl out of his chamber like a wounded animal. Orgasm after orgasm every night. Being his personal bitch is the greatest thing I have ever experienced. There is no greater calling for us whores than that."

"It sounds wonderful," Joan said. "Natasha is very lucky."

Anna's hands slid down to Joan's big breasts. "Natasha is a cruel and cold hearted bitch." She started massaging them. "Besides, a master can be fickle. He always needs new pussy to amuse himself with." Anna kissed Joan's neck. "Natasha is lucky for now, but a better piece of pussy will come along and replace her. You haven't been in Stormwraith long have you?"

"No."

"This is your first house and master?"

"Yes."

Anna smiled. "Poor thing. You have no idea about the nest of vipers that you've been sold into. I can see your not like Natasha, you just want to serve our master as best as you can. It was what you were brainwashed for down in Vel Corte. However, Natasha and the others will see you as a threat. Those big tits. Those perfect, cock sucking lips. You're so fucking hot, Joan. The master will want to fuck you until you can't walk just like he used to do to me. Natasha knows this. She'll try and destroy you."

Just then, Carmella came into the pussy chamber. She smirked at Anna and Joan. "I see you two are getting cozy," she said. "Natasha will be very interested to know that."

"I was just washing her back," Anna replied.

"Lying slut," Carmella snapped at her with a bitter laugh. "Always plotting and scheming aren't you? Stay away from her Joan, she's poison." Carmella turned and walked right back out, no doubt to report this new gossip to Natasha.

"That little bitch," Anna spit out. "Expect more of that, Joan. A lot more of that. All this place is backstabbing and petty fighting. It's best you learn that now. Otherwise, this chamber will eat you alive."

After dinner that night, Joan and Irina went up to Mr. Kant's chamber as requested. The room was candlelit, the walls papered in the color of scarlet. He was waiting for them in a chair by the window, reading a book. He started them on the bed, stripping their dresses off and kissing. Irina was reluctant but Joan took control, putting the gypsy whore on her back and kissing her deeply and passionately. Joan then kissed down her body until she got between Irina's thighs. Joan stuck her ass in the air and started licking Irina's pussy wildly.

Mr. Kant had his clothes off and climbed onto the bed behind Joan. He fucked her from behind while her tongue worked Irina into a feverish passion. Joan was fucked hard but kept her focus on licking Irina, making her wet and ready for Mr. Kant. Just before Irina reached orgasm, Joan was tossed to the side. Mr. Kant mounted Irina and slammed his cock into her gypsy pussy.

Irina screamed and moaned while Joan fingered herself watching. Joan loved watching other women having having their wits fucked out of them. The jealousy that filled her reminded her of how much she needed cock. How much she was programmed to crave it and it made her want it all the more. Joan listened to Irina's moans and wished it was her moaning instead, wishing it was her pussy being slammed.

Joan got her wish. Mr. Kant threw Joan on her back next to Irina and fucked her dumber than the slut already was. His hands gripped and groped at her big breasts and then went over to Irina's and back to Joan's. Joan came suddenly. Irina was flipped over on top of Joan, their breasts smashed against each other and Mr. Kant fucked Irina to orgasm. He then pounded Joan's pussy again, going back and forth between the holes until he came inside Irina's pussy. He gave the gypsy slut's ass a slap and dismissed both of them.

Joan thanked Mr. Kant right away and put her whorish, little dress back on. It took a few minutes, but Irina thanked him as well while she got dressed. The two of them quickly and quietly left the chamber now that he was through with them. Natasha was waiting outside in the hall. She dismissed Irina right away, wanting to talk to Joan privately. They went into a guest chamber that wasn't being used.

It was dark inside. A little moonlight was peaking through the clouds and coming through the window. Natasha lit two candles and sat on the edge of the bed with a little smile on her face. "I hear Anna has taken a liking to you," she said. "It seems you can't get rid of her. I'm sure she's telling you all sorts of things, some true and some not. She tell you about being thrown in a nest of vipers? She told me the same thing when I first arrived. Of course, I was one of those vipers. You're not, Joan. Not yet, but one day soon you will be. You'll bite me just like I bit her. That's fine. We're whores, Joan. It's one of the many reasons we are inferior to men. I believe in my inferiority sincerely and I know you do too."

"Which is why I'm giving you one chance here and now so that I don't have to crush your empty, little head," Natasha continued. "Make Anna your bitch. She thinks she can ride your skirt back to the top. Make her pay for it. That's how things work in Stormwraith. She taught me that. I want you to watch her so that when I make you my bitch, you can tell me everything that she is up to. That's all. You're dismissed."

It suddenly seemed like Joan was serving Natasha and not the master. Joan had difficulty hiding the disdain she felt for Natasha just then but managed it. She put on her best vacant eyed smile and nodded. "Of course," she said, "anything I can do to serve my master."

"You may not realize it Joan, but you'll be serving our master very well by doing this. Have you been to the library yet?"

Joan made herself look like the dumbest whore in the world at that moment. "What would a dumb slut like me be doing in a library? Books make my head hurt now."

"Mr. Bell will require assistance," Natasha said. "I volunteered you. Report to him in the library tomorrow morning."

"Absolutely," Joan said. "Thank you for thinking of me."

Joan turned and left the chamber. As she walked down the hall, she felt her entire body shaking. Her head began to ache again. She also felt a little sick to her stomach.

~ o ~

Joan returned to the library the next morning, where Mr. Bell was already set up at a desk near the window. The library looked so dusty and neglected in the full day light. He had a number of record books and the like, stacked all around him. Joan stood quietly by and waited to be told what to do.

She stood for what seemed to be an hour. Occasionally, she would pour his tea. As far as helping him go through the books, Joan was completely useless. The little red books that shattered her mind made it impossible for her to read anything else. She just couldn't keep her attention or focus. Joan would look at a page and just become confused.

12