Joan Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Mr. Bell decided on his lunch and Joan went to fetch it from the kitchen. She passed Six scrubbing a floor on her way there. Joan didn't pay her any mind. Bottom sluts weren't acknowledged, even by other pussy. That was how low they were in Stormwraith society.

Inside the kitchen, the cook prepared Mr. Bell's lunch while complaining of all the work he does. Joan ignored his complaints and took Mr. Bell's lunch back to the library. On the way there, she was stopped by Mr. Kant.

"I hear that Mr. Bell is working in the library," he said to her. "There is important business I wish to discuss with him, will he be engaged in his work long?"

"I really don't know, sir."

"What of Mr. Goode? Where is he at?"

"I couldn't say, sir."

Mr. Kant sighed. "Whores, you're only useful for one thing."

Joan smiled dumbly. "Oh yes sir, I am very useful at servicing cock but not much else I'm afraid. It's why a whore like me is inferior to a gentleman such as yourself."

"Quite. Off with you then, slut."

"Thank you, sir."

Joan continued on to the library where Mr. Bell was impatiently awaiting his lunch. "It took you long enough you dumb slut. Put it down on the table, whore. Hurry."

"My apologies, sir," Joan said as she set the tray down. Mr. Bell gave her a little shove and Joan stepped back and stood submissively until told what to do.

Mr. Bell quietly had his lunch. Afterwards, he ordered Joan to suck his cock. She sucked it and swallowed when he came in her mouth. She spent the rest of the afternoon retrieving books and putting them away while he worked diligently. When the sun started to go down, he had her suck his cock again and then dismissed her.

Joan left the library after thanking him and started to the back stairs that led up to the middle floor. Under the stairs was a small door that was normally locked, but Joan noticed that it was open. The dumb slut went over and stuck her redhead inside but it was pitch black. She felt around a little and came across a scrap of paper on the floor. Joan grabbed it and took it upstairs to an unused guest chamber. There she lit a candle just as the dark had fallen and opened the note.

"The women's resistance is coming," it read, "continue mission until extraction."

Joan burned it immediately. It was something that she was certain that she didn't want to be caught with. She wondered just what the woman's resistance was and if it had to do with the poisoning of her new master. Joan was unsure of what to do. She thought about the conversation she overheard in the library earlier. Mr. Kant was plotting against the master with somebody. Joan was a nervous wreck all of a sudden. She picked up the candle and left the unused guest chamber before being discovered. Joan decided to go to Natasha with the information she learned. For better or worse, it was the only thing she could do.

12