Joan Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
A strange occurrence reveals an internal plot.
4.3k words
4.58
6k
3
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was getting nervous. Mr. Goode had received a letter from a Mr. Haas, explaining that Mr. Haas' arrival at Morgan House would be soon and unexpected. There was no time to get a guest chamber sufficiently prepared. Mr. Bell would be using Joan. Mr. Kant demanded Penelope and Carmella both, leaving only Irina and Anna for Mr. Haas to choose between. Perhaps she could talk to Mr. Bell. Natasha didn't trust Irina enough to handle a gentleman of Mr. Haas' caliber herself and Anna was nothing but a left over to be settled for by lesser gentlemen.

The letter did mention Mr. Haas bringing someone with him, so that was two guest chambers that needed to be prepared. The other party went unnamed. It was decided. Natasha needed to speak to Mr. Bell.

He would still be in the library. Natasha walked through the mansion with a nervous quickness, candle in hand as night had fallen swiftly. Joan was ahead with a candle of her own. The redheaded slut looked pale and nervous. She came up to Natasha and said, "I need to speak with you alone."

Natasha nodded. They went in to a closet and shut the door, talking in whispers. Natasha asked, "what is it?"

"I found a note," Joan whispered. "It said something about a resistance movement coming and to continue a mission."

"Do you have the note?"

"I panicked," Joan said, "I didn't want to be caught with it so I burned it. I found it in the door under the back stairs."

"Was the door locked?"

"No, it was open."

"Come with me," Natasha said. "Say nothing of the note to no one. Understand?"

Joan nodded. They diverted their course to the back stairs. The small door under them was still open. Natasha's bottom lip quivered. "I just stuck my head in to see if anyone was down there," Joan explained. "I didn't go in."

"It leads down to one of the cellars," Natasha said. "The alchemy cellar, only Mr. Goode and the master has a key. It looks like we have a traitorous slut in our midst. One of the sluts tried to poison the master. We now know why, but we still need to know how and who."

Joan shook her head. "This is too much for me. I just want to be fucked and used like I was meant to be. I can't solve mysteries."

"Well, you're going to have to," Natasha whispered. She went over and quickly closed the door. "If Mr. Goode or Mr. Bell find out about this, they'll send all of us to Black Lake. Pussy is cheap and easily replaced. Why bother wasting resources on a proper investigation when you can just throw all the pussy into a dungeon and buy more? It's been done before. Before, it could have been anyone, but a slut with ties to a resistance cell makes it a lot easier."

"It may have been another gentleman," Joan said. "I overheard Mr. Kant plotting with someone in the library, before I started assisting Mr. Bell. I don't know who it was. It could have been a gentleman or another slut."

Natasha didn't want to hear that, but she was glad that she did. "I'm going to ask Mr. Bell for permission to reassign you to Mr. Haas, who will be arriving shortly. Forget everything that has happened. You're just a dumb whore sucking cock."

Joan sighed in relief. That was all that she wanted to be. She thanked Natasha and quickly left to go back to the pussy chamber. Natasha remained at the staircase and looked at the door that should have been locked. Something was going on, but it was difficult for Natasha to see what it was.

~ o ~

It was two days later when Mr. Haas arrived with a young man of nineteen. They were both well dressed, the young man freshly shaven with a clean face. Mr. Haas wore side whiskers that were thick and authoritative. Natasha found Mr. Haas to be quite the handsome gentleman and the young man to be rather pale and odd looking. Mr. Bell had agreed to use Irina to assist him instead of Joan, who Natasha paired with Mr. Haas. Anna was paired with the young man as she was the left over that he would have to settle for. Unless the young man happened to be a lord, in that case, everything changed.

Carmella was upset. She came rushing up to Natasha as the icy blonde glided down the grand staircase in the foyer of the mansion. Carmella demanded, "why is that new slut paired with Mr. Haas? I'm the best piece of pussy in this mansion. I should be the one paired with Mr. Haas."

Natasha shook her head at her. "You are taking care of Mr. Kant right now."

"Mr. Haas is a far more important gentleman," Carmella complained. "I should be the one taking care of him."

"Has Mr. Kant been to the library recently?"

Carmella shrugged. "I don't know."

"Get back to Mr. Kant and keep your eye on him," Natasha told her. Carmella turned and started walking off but Natasha stopped her. "Carmella, I'm the best piece of pussy in this house and don't you forget it. Go."

Carmella stormed off. Natasha watched her disappear down one of the halls knowing that Carmella would be a problem one day. She very well might be a problem today. Natasha continued down the stairs almost forgetting what she was doing before she was interrupted by Carmella. Natasha was on her way to the library.

Mr. Bell was livid. He was shouting and red in the face when Natasha came in. Irina was crying by a bookcase. Mr. Bell turned right to Natasha and shouted, "the gypsy slut is completely useless! She's lazy and doesn't listen. The whore can barely suck a cock! Useless! Completely useless!"

"I don't know your books," Irina shouted back.

Furious, Natasha rushed over and slapped Irina across the face for daring to talk back to her better. She grabbed Irina by the hair and said, "you are going straight to Mr. Goode!"

Irina was forcefully dragged through the mansion by Natasha with the aid of Mr. Bell. They were the cause of a lot of noise and commotion. Irina was taken to the upper floor where Mr. Goode worked in the study. She was thrown into the room. Perplexed, Mr. Goode asked, "what is this?"

"This bitch had the audacity to talk back to Mr. Bell," Natasha explained. "She must be punished severely, sir."

"I agree," Mr. Goode replied. He got out from behind his desk. He grabbed Irina by the throat and slapped her a few times with his other hand. "What are we going to do with such a disobedient slut? I'll take her down into the dungeon. Either we mind fuck her or we bust her down to bottom slut."

"I think it should be both," Natasha said.

"It doesn't matter what you think," Mr. Goode said to Natasha, "even if you are the master's personal bitch. Mr. Bell requires assistance. Let him have Anna."

"That would leave Mr. Haas' guest without a pussy to use, sir."

"Let Mr. Haas have Carmella. You and Penelope can serve Mr. Kant together."

"I do not have the master's permission to do that, sir."

"Lord Morgan is incapable of giving permission," Mr. Goode argued, "by law the duties of the house fall onto me until his recovery. Now, do as you are told, bitch."

"Yes, sir."

Natasha was swiftly dismissed and left the study. She had been given an order and she would have to follow it. So, Natasha gathered up all of the house pussy and made all the proper arrangements. Joan and Carmella went to serve Mr. Haas and the strange young man with him.

~ o ~

Joan was stupidly unaware of the hostility in Carmella towards her. The clueless, redheaded slut walked vapidly into the guest chamber first, further enraging Carmella, although Carmella was well practiced in not showing it. Carmella all but shoved Joan aside in approaching Mr. Haas with an adoring smile and said, "Mr. Haas, how may this piece of pussy service you?"

The young man was sitting in a chair in the corner, the window next to him. He had one leg crossed over the other and looked over Joan. His odd, pale face was unreadable. Mr. Haas looked over to the young man and said, "what do you think, Luther?"

Luther nodded but said nothing. Mr. Haas looked at the two sluts and said, "you two will do." He pointed at Carmella. "On the bed, bitch."

Carmella giggled and sprinted over to the bed as cutely as she could. She bent over the side at the waist and waited. Luther, in the meantime, stood from his chair and grabbed Joan by her red hair. He pulled from the room and walked her down the hallway to his own guest chamber. Joan was pushed in.

Joan took a slap on the face and was pulled down to her knees by her hair. Her arms went right behind her back and her mouth opened for him reflexively. He slapped her again, not because she did something wrong but just as a reminder that she was an object that was to be used and abused. His cock was out quickly and in her mouth even quicker. The young man stuffed it down her throat.

Joan gagged around it as he held her head, once he let go she started sucking his cock. Her green eyes stared up at him with adoration, letting him know how grateful she was for the chance to serve him. Her face was still stinging from the slaps but Joan loved the lingering, dull pain. It was how a whore like her should be treated. She deserved no better.

Soon she was on the bed with her legs spread. He slapped her pussy hard, rolled her over and slapped her ass harder. Joan cried out each time. She could hear Carmella getting her brains fucked out by Mr. Haas down the hall. Joan wanted the same for herself. She was rolled over again and Luther spit in her face. He ripped open the front of her tight, whorish dress. "Look in my eyes, slut," he said.

Joan looked into his eyes. Luther stared into them as if looking for something. After he was through with that he grabbed her big breasts roughly and slapped those too. Joan was being worked into a desperate frenzy and needed to be fucked hard soon or her mind was going to break a second time. Thankfully, Luther shoved his cock into her and brutally fucked her.

She was choked while she was fucked. Luther handled her as if she was his property. When he was tired of her on her back, he flipped her over and fucked her in the ass, making sure it hurt. Joan loved it so much. Nothing in the world could satisfy her more than being treated the way the young man treated her.

He came in her ass and said to her, "off the bed, whore."

Joan got off the bed as Luther rolled onto his back and caught his breath. "Not good enough," he said quietly.

"Forgive, sir. I've failed to please you," Joan said almost in a panic.

"Not you, you dumb bitch. You won't understand." Luther got up and started dressing.

"You're right, sir. My whore brain is much too limited. Thank you for pumping this stupid whore's ass full of cum, sir."

Luther waved her off and told her to return to Mr. Haas' chamber. Joan did as she was told at once, not even bothering to dress herself. She walked into the chamber naked with cum dripping out of her ass. Mr. Haas was fucking Carmella against the wall. Strands of her caramel colored hair were hanging down over her face as she moaned and cried out.

Mr. Haas stopped with Carmella and left her on the floor panting. Mr. Haas grabbed Joan by the hair and put her against the wall face first. Joan stuck out her pussy for him which he soon was pounding with his hard cock. Joan moaned as she was fucked into the wall, her big breasts swinging. She was slammed a long time before she was put on her knees so that Mr. Haas could fuck her throat. It wasn't long before he covered her face in his cum, much to Carmella's displeasure. Carmella said nothing however, not even on their way back to the pussy chamber. Instead, she just stared at Joan with building intensity.

~ o ~

Natasha sat in a bedside chair, watching her master lay motionless on his bed. He groaned and stirred a little, but it was clear that he was getting worse. It wouldn't be long before he slipped away for good. That worried Natasha for all sorts of reasons. So, she sat by his bed and quietly watched with her icy blue eyes.

Mr. Goode came in. He walked over and stood behind Natasha and looked down at the dying Lord Morgan. "He doesn't have long," Mr. Goode said. "Once he dies, I become the executor of Morgan House until an heir is found. If you don't find the slut who poisoned him by then, I'm going to purge the house and send all of you to Black Lake."

"It may not have been one of the pussy," Natasha argued, "you know this."

Mr. Goode became angry. He grabbed Natasha by her short blonde hair and pulled her head back. He slapped her face hard enough to live a red mark on her cheek. "Watch who you backtalk, slut."

"My apologies, sir. This dumb slut didn't know what she was doing."

He let her go. "Mr. Bell isn't likely to find one. If there was an heir, he would have been discovered by now. You're going to be stuck with me a while, whore. Remember that in the future."

"Yes, sir."

Mr. Goode left her in the master's chamber alone with the fading Lord Morgan. He was right, if there was an heir one would have been found as soon as Lord Morgan took ill. Natasha realized that her position as the master's bitch was in jeopardy and that she would have to be much more pleasant to him in the future, but without it looking too calculated. Joan and Carmella were her biggest threats, they would both have to be watched carefully.

When she went downstairs to the main parlor, Natasha found Mr. Haas and Luther inside, having a light lunch as both Joan and Carmella sat near on a little sofa. Natasha smiled brightly at the two gentlemen. "I trust that our little whores are up to your standards, sirs."

"They're fine," Mr. Haas said after swallowing a bit of sandwich. "We only need the redhead with the big tits, the other one can go."

Carmella looked furious. Natasha knew that her bitch was about to say something regrettable, so Natasha stopped her before she could. "Carmella, go back to the pussy chamber." When Carmella didn't leave right away, Natasha's voice grew firmer. "Carmella. Now."

Carmella hurried out of the main parlor furious. Natasha smiled at the gentlemen again. "My apologies, sirs," Natasha said to them. "Carmella is a very dedicated piece of pussy. She loves serving cock as we all do."

"It doesn't matter," Luther said. "Whores are expected to be emotional and compulsive. You do not have the same capacity for self-control that gentlemen do."

"One of the many reasons we are so inferior and deserve to be treated like property," Natasha said. "Well, please enjoy Joan. I'm sure she'll serve you both admirably."

"No doubt," Mr. Haas replied.

"Is there anything else you gentlemen need?"

"Nothing," Luther said almost impatiently. "We'd like to finish our lunch now, whore."

"Of course," Natasha said. "I apologize for being a nuisance. Let Joan or I know if there is anything else the two of you need."

Natasha turned and left the main parlor. Carmella was waiting in the hall. "That whore," Carmella said as soon as Natasha came close. "I'm a much better piece of pussy than she is. I don't get pushed to the side for any other whore here. Except you, Natasha. I don't see what's so special about her. She's got big tits, so what? I can ride a cock better than her."

"That Luther is a strange one," Natasha said. "I wonder if it's about pussy or something else."

Carmella ignored what Natasha said and fumed, "I'm going to get that bitch." She turned and stormed off to the pussy chamber. Natasha watched her go, wondering what was going on in her ambitious, little head. Whatever it was, Natasha would have to be sure to keep her eyes open for it. Carmella, no doubt, was waiting for the right time to stab Natasha in the back.

~ o ~

Mr. Bell was fed up. He was tired of spending all day in the library. There was no heir to be found. That much was certain. He had gone through every bloodline even remotely related to Morgan House but the Morgan line was a dying one. There were no suitable heirs. That much was certain. Anna was useful but not that useful. Mr. Bell had preferred Joan but Lord Morgan's guests came first. At least Anna knew how to really suck a cock. A whore doesn't spend as long as she did as the master's bitch without being skilled. Of course, Anna had other attributes that really made hers a long reign over the house pussy.

He sighed and closed the books for good. It was late in the night, the candle was burning low. Anna had his cum on her face and was on her knees awaiting further instruction like a good whore. He lit her a candle and handed it to her, taking the low one for himself. "That's it, we're done," he said to her. "There is no heir. Go inform Mr. Kant in his room right away. I'll put everything away myself."

"Yes, sir."

Anna got onto her feet and left with the candle that she was given. Mr. Bell remained behind and put everything away as quickly as he could. By the time he was done, the candle was at its last so he lit another to take upstairs to his chamber on the middle floor. After making his way up the back stairs, Mr. Bell spotted Joan walking the halls without a candle. "The stupid whore is likely to break her neck," he thought as he watched her. She passed him, looking as though she was in some kind of trance. She made her way up a flight of steps without even acknowledging Mr. Bell at all. She looked and moved more like a ghost than a whore.

Mr. Bell decided to remain quiet and follow her. They went up to the upper floor of the house. Mr. Bell followed Joan to the study. He didn't follow her in but knew that perhaps he should have. Instead, Mr. Bell decided to let things be. In a country as treacherous as Stormwraith, sometimes that was the best course of action. So, Mr. Bell turned and quietly left.

~ o ~

Mr. Kant was furious. "You have just admitted that there was no heir to be found," he shouted at Mr. Bell. "Lord Vyse has the right for his offer to be taken seriously. He has the backing of both the House of Lords and the Chamber of Masters. Morgan House will be his as soon as Lord Morgan dies. I have already given you all of the documentation and now you tell me it's gone? We had agreements in those documents!"

They were in the private parlor; Mr. Goode, Mr. Bell, Mr. Kant, Natasha and Joan. Joan didn't understand what she was doing there. The dumb slut was absolutely baffled at everything going on around her. Natasha was as confused. Mr. Goode looked furious as well, but not quite as much at Mr. Kant's accusations as the entire situation itself. Mr. Bell sat quietly in a chair with his chin resting between his thumb and index finger.

"Indeed," Mr. Bell agreed, "agreements were made. Agreements made with the House and Chamber, not with any man associated with Morgan House, however. Mr. Goode will be placed as steward until the property can be auctioned off."

Mr. Kant scoffed at that nonsense. Then he came to a sudden realization and Mr. Kant's face changed dramatically as he looked at Mr. Bell. "You don't know. You were never informed." Mr. Kant turned to Mr. Goode. "A fine mess you have made, Mr. Goode. A fine mess." He then pointed to Joan. "Is this the whore?"

"Yes," Mr. Bell said patiently. "That is the whore that I saw enter the study last night."

Mr. Kant rushed over to Joan and began slapping her. "Where are they, whore? Where are the documents you stole out of the study?"

Joan was absolutely flabbergasted. "Sir, I don't remember ever being in the study. As far as I know I was serving Mr. Haas and the other gentleman last night. It's all a bit fuzzy though."

Mr. Kant gave up on getting a sensible answer out of the dumb slut and turned back to Mr. Goode. "Lord Vyse shall have Morgan House. He will accept no refusal."

After Mr. Kant stormed out of the private parlor, Mr. Bell let out a deep breath. "How the vultures circle when they smell death," he said. "So, what was it, Mr. Goode? What was the deal you made with Lord Vyse in secret? You get custodianship of Morgan House under the employ of Lord Vyse? Was that it?"

12