Joan Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Goode turned away. "Lord Morgan is dying," he said. "I had to ensure my position."

Mr. Bell nodded. "And what of my position? Am I to remain an agent of Morgan House?"

"We didn't discuss your position."

"Of course not. Why would you, Mr. Goode? You've always put yourself above all else. Above the good of your lord. The good of your lord's house! Such petty ruthlessness is the realm of whores like these two sluts. We are meant to be better than that. It's why they respect our authority absolutely, Mr. Goode. Our judgment. How can they respect us when we act no better than the lowest of house pussy?"

"That is enough, Mr. Bell!"

"Yes, Mr. Goode! That is enough! I'll handle this mess from now on."

"I am above your station," Mr. Goode sneered at Mr. Bell. "You'll stay out of the way."

"This requires the work of a man," Mr. Bell sneered back. "You, Mr. Goode, are an overgrown boy! Selfish and stupid! I will take over from here, that is that. Go see to your duties, Mr. Goode."

"You will regret this."

"I said go see to your duties, Mr. Goode!"

It was Mr. Goode's turn to storm out of the private parlor, leaving only Natasha and Joan. He sat quietly in the chair for a long time, deep in thought. He looked up at Joan and thought about the way she looked when he saw her the previous night. "Go see to Mr. Haas and the other one," Mr. Bell told her.

"Yes, sir."

Joan gave a little curtsy and left. Natasha stood quietly with her arms behind her back, looking at the visage of deep concern that haunted Mr. Bell's face. He looked up at her and asked, "who is Mr. Haas representing these days? Who is this young man with him? Keep your ears open and report anything you hear about them to me and me alone. If you want to serve your master faithfully, then you must obey me. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Natasha said, "this whore understands perfectly." Natasha turned to leave Mr. Bell to his thoughts but paused at the door. "Mr. Bell," she said while turning back, "forgive this stupid bitch for speaking out of her place but Mr. Goode can be superseded as steward if the case was made that he acted against his lord. Surely that documentation will contain proof of such actions."

"It surely would," Mr. Bell said in reply. "You're concerned about your position as master's bitch should he take control of the estate."

"Yes, sir."

"From what I've seen," Mr. Bell said, "you have served your master and house well. I see no reason to replace you with anyone."

Natasha smiled at him. "Let me know if I can serve you in anyway, sir."

Mr. Bell nodded and dismissed her. Natasha took her leave and walked down the hall towards the back stairs down to the middle floor of the house. Anna was standing in front of them with a smile on her face. "I know that look," Anna said as Natasha approached, "I've seen it so many times. It's the look of everything falling apart for someone. You're going down and I'm going to enjoy watching it happen, bitch."

"If you think you're going to replace me with that big breasted slut you've been warming up to," Natasha replied, "you've got another thing coming. She has no idea of how close to being sent to Black Lake she just came."

"Oh, I can work my magic, Natasha."

"You have no magic left, Anna. As far as Joan goes, she's not just cutely playing dumb for the men, dear. Her brain is fried. Sooner or later this house will eat her alive. She's useful for now, though. Unlike you."

Anna slapped Natasha across the face. It stung but Natasha only smirked. Anna spit in Natasha's face. Natasha flew into a sudden rage and shoved Anna down the stairs.

12