Joan Takes Charge Ch. 10

Story Info
Jill is punished after Andrea finds her in bed with Ken.
4.5k words
4.57
7.2k
3

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the tenth chapter of a series. You will likely enjoy reading this more if you read the earlier chapters first, but it can also be read on its own. There is spanking and incest, along with a good deal of play involving bodily functions, so if any of that offends you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*****

It was very hard for me to proceed with my life after my encounter with Andrea. You might wonder what my problem was. After all, she had forgiven me for being found by her in flagrante with her fiancé, my brother Ken.

She was willing to let me off, I figured, because while she was disciplining me, which I had agreed that it was right for her to do, I started talking in a trance about how my mother had punished me.

So, she felt sorry for me. This, not surprisingly, didn't make me feel better. As the eldest of four, I definitely did not want to be the recipient of anyone's sympathy. I regarded my trance-like state when I said things from my subconscious self as a shamefully disclosed weakness. But there was no avoiding the fact that it clearly was playing a role in my life.

Jennifer, my mom, died a few months ago and left my youngest sister Joan in charge of our large house where all four of us -me, Ken, Emily, and Joan—resided with in Ken's case, his fiancée, Andrea, and in the case of the rest of us, with our live-in partners. While she was in charge, Jennifer had held weekly meetings where we paid for our failings by being disciplined by her. This included spanking and more severe punishment.

Joan was named to succeed her in this capacity. As the eldest, I might have been put out but I was grateful to the extent that I didn't want to be in charge when it meant punishing people. I've already had run-ins with Joanie, who has spanked and caned me, but we've pretty much resolved things, as I have with everybody, including Andrea, who had the most reason to be angry with me.

When I was being punished by Andrea, and I was still naked from when she discovered me fucking Ken, I must have acted like I was being punished by Jennifer, and I apparently pleaded with her to stop and that I would do whatever she wanted, including licking her between her legs.

Andrea was taken aback by my mutterings and ended the punishment with the two of us reconciling with warm hugging and kisses.

However, my having made what you might call my disclosure under fire, since Andrea was spanking me at the time, did upset me and make me recall the awful experience with my mom.

It all began not when I was growing up but ten years ago, when I was 22. Dad had died and Mom was in charge. She began having the weekly meetings and we would be spanked regularly. However, she would spank me in private and then make me service her by going down on her and licking her hairy quim and yes, licking her bottom-hole deeply. She even made me clean her with my mouth after she had used the toilet.

I'm not sure I realized at the time how this had freaked me out because I had had a nice life up until then. I had just graduated from college where I had all the sex I wanted, with both a bunch of guys I liked and also with my sorority pals. Now I was working and living at home because it was nice to have all your expenses covered since Dad had left Mom a heck of an estate and our large house, which had separate apartments, in effect, for each of us.

Mom started having me stay with her in her rooms after the weekly meeting. She would have me take her panties down and lick her to orgasm. She came powerfully, like I do, probably because we are large women, not overweight but with big frames. She had me sleep with her and she would tease me a lot, including using her finger in my hiney hole to "check my oil," to use her term. This meant her fingering me anally to find out if I was about to have a bowel movement. Sometimes she would diaper me or put me in incontinence panties and make me go in my diaper or panties.

I felt more and more like the sex slave I was becoming. When Mom suddenly passed away in her sleep, I was lost for a time because I was one of those people who miss their tormenters when released from captivity. I asked my brother Ken if I could stay with him until I got myself together. And yes, I told him about what Jennifer had been doing to me.

He was nice to me because of that and because we had always gotten along well. I slept in his bed and it didn't take too long before we were having sex. You know by now that our family is virulently incestuous. I adore my brother and we have continued to fuck even after he became enamored of Andrea and then engaged to her, which he is now.

I started looking for some partners to wean myself from my relations with Ken. I had a girlfriend, Clarice, and then met a guy named Frank. They both were great in bed and we three would enjoy ourselves together in my rooms. One day, however, I came upon them fucking without me and I immediately decided that this was a no go, so I evicted them on the spot.

So now I'm on my own again and when Ken was available one afternoon, we got it on in his bed and everything was copasetic until Andrea burst in on us. Andy is gorgeous, a lithe blonde, and she is an incredibly nice person. I don't think I would have forgiven me so promptly if I had been in her shoes.

It has turned out, though, that she is like me in that she enjoys being with girls as well as guys. Today she visited me, and we spent a few hours together. We do share plenty of interests, but we soon had our panties pulled down and our mouths savoring each other between our legs. I just loved the feel of her tongue on my labia and clit. I think she was amazed at how deeply I could get my tongue into both her cunt and her asshole.

We took off our bras and had so much pleasure fondling and loving each other's boobs. I had worried that Andrea might not share all my kinks, but it turned out that she nodded to me when I mentioned that I needed to use the little girls' room. We walked hand in hand to my capacious bathroom and I deferred to my guest, allowing her to sit down first and spread her legs as I watched her pee come out of her shaved pussy. Then she announced that she needed to "make a doody." I was first surprised but then charmed by her using the childish term—something Jennifer had made me do, but in her case, to humiliate me.

I sat on the edge of the tub and watched as she turned round on the toilet so that her bottom was facing out. She leaned upward so that I could actually see her little puckered hole. Soon enough, I saw the brown tip of her thick movement edge out and then slide rapidly from her anus. It plopped into the bowl water. After it was clear she had finished, I came over and gently wiped her bottom hole with toilet paper. The paper came out almost completely clean.

We decided to take a bath together, so I ran the water for us. Once we were in the tub together, we each began cleaning the other. I carefully rinsed her vulva and her lower body completely and she reciprocated. Then she took me by surprise and suggested that she "check my oil." For a moment, that phrase conjured up the image of my mother and I blanched in remembering her embarrassing me by poking her finger into me to feel for whether I would soon need to do Number Two. But Andrea first kissed my anal rosette and tongued it, finally bringing a lubed finger to penetrate my opening and press as far in as possible.

"Oh wow, Jilly, I feel it!" she joyfully cried as she kissed me on the mouth. "You're going to make a doody too!"

There was so much excitement and delight in her voice that it carried me along with it. I stayed in the tub but turned round so my bottom was staring her in the face, and I sort of squatted so that she would be right up close to my hole. Then I let out some farts and bowel noises (we all make them although many of us wish we didn't and try to avoid recognizing it), then I felt my turd edging its way out of my anus.

"Oh there it comes, Jilly," Andrea gushed as she cupped her palms right under the emerging movement to catch it when it finally tailed off (I made a great effort not to clench and cut it off before it was all the way out). When she caught it, she wanted to show it to me, so I sat back down in the water and we both admired the product of digestive tract.

"Are we sick puppies or just charmingly kinky?" Andy speculated with a broad smile.

"It's hard not to conclude we are weirdos when we admire each other's doo-doo and hold onto them," I suggested.

She stepped out of the tub for a moment and walked over to the bowl and deposited my lovely bowel movement into the toilet and flushed.

Then I stepped out and she wrapped a fresh towel around my frame as I grasped on to enclose her inside. We performed our after-bath rituals and gradually put our clothes back on.

"This is definitely a great way to let our hair down when we get home from work," Andy commented.

Suddenly we heard the door to Jill's rooms open and into the bathroom walked Ken.

"You have some nerve barging in here when we were bathing," Andrea told him with a curl of her lip.

"I already apologized, darling," Ken managed to get out, but Andrea had that killing look on her face.

"Jilly has made it up with me," she said firmly, "and you need to be punished. Do you mind if I spank him right here, Jill?"

I grinned and nodded her approval and Ken's face turned sour.

Nevertheless, he knew that he owed his fiancée, so he dropped his trousers and his undershorts. Andrea sat on the toilet seat and took him across her lap. She immediately began slapping his bottom and he soon began to whimper and then cry out.

"You should have thought about it before you started fucking without me," Andrea scolded him.

There was a knock on the door and when I went and opened it, Joan and Emily were standing there.

"We heard quite a bit of noise here," Joan said, "so we decided to find out what was going on."

Joan must have just come from her office because she had a really sharp navy suit and crisp cream blouse on with sheer hose and burgundy pumps. There was a smashing gold stickpin on her lapel. Emily, as usual, was dressed much more informally, and looked younger than Joan—no one would have thought she was in reality four years older.

Andrea then told Ken to stand up, but not to pull his clothes up.

She looked at me and responded, "Ken was fucking Jill when I happened to come into our rooms. I didn't resent this happening, but I did object to their doing it behind my back, so I've punished them, in fact, I was spanking Ken as you arrived."

Joan now had a severe look on her face. "You are totally right, Andrea, but I think it is only right that I should punish them for their offense against you."

Ken and I now looked at Joan with more fear than we had been showing until now. Getting into Joan's bad graces was clearly not something we had planned on. And yes, it turned out to be worse than I had expected.

"You two deserve to be whipped," Joan declared. This really inspired some serious fear because my mother used to say we needed to be whipped when she was very angry with us.

"So, get that skirt up and panties down, Jilly, and Ken, keep those trousers and shorts down and both of you get up on these two chairs next to each other—on your knees."

She was faced with two bare bottoms of we two offenders kneeling on adjacent chairs. Ken and I both felt like we were back growing up under Jennifer's harsh rule where she resembled the old-fashioned schoolmarm who always brandished her strap or paddle.

Joan reached into her handbag and found her favorite implement besides her thin cane: her small martinet. She stood behind us—her two older siblings—and began aiming the martinet alternately at our bottoms. The tails snapped on the bare flesh and soon there were red lines aplenty on both Ken's and my bottoms.

The fear we each held did not diminish because we realized Joan would aim lower so that one or more of the tails would just barely go between our legs and either strike my pouting vulva or nick the base of Ken's scrotal sac. We responded with screams when these highly sensitive spots were hit.

"You two weren't satisfied with Andrea's enjoyment of being in bed with both of you," Joan snapped at us. "You had to go behind her back and violate the generous trust she had placed in you. You both should be whipped like this every day for a week and I defy you to tell me why I shouldn't do just that or have Andrea do it."

I began to say how sorry I was and that I knew Ken was too.

"Joan," I pleaded, "we let our hormones carry us away. Now we realize how thoughtless and uncaring we were, so we have learned this lesson that you are driving home with your whipping."

Joan gave each of us an especially hard snap of the martinet and I felt the strands touch my sensitive labia while Ken's scrotum was again struck. We started crying from both the pain and the humiliation.

Then Joan ordered Ken to stand up and pull up his shorts and his trousers.

When he was dressed again, she told him to go back to his rooms with his fiancée. Andrea stood and took him by the hand, anxious to get him out of there. Whatever she wanted to happen would occur when they were alone in their own bedroom.

They left quietly and Joan tapped me on her bottom and told me to stand up. I was still naked from all the way back when Ken was fucking me and now, I was feeling very low after having been punished by both Andrea and Joan.

"You should know that I'm sorry about this, Joanie," I dared to posit to my imperious youngest sister. "I know I've been naughty, but I feel that Andrea and you have given me what I deserved." I held back from adding "and then some."

Joan must have been tempted to give me what naughty girls got from her mother: a stroke on her oldest sister's open pussy. But she had obviously also decided that I had been put through my paces properly.

She whispered something to Emily and her next oldest sibling looked into a cabinet and slipped Joan a pair of the shameful little girly panties, with little ducks on the plasticized fabric.

"Put these on, Jilly," Joan intoned, "and keep them on today and tonight. You can lower them to pee or poop but otherwise they must be on nice and tight."

I pulled up the shameful little undies. Then I asked Joan if I could put the rest of her clothes back on.

"Yes, Jill," Joan said, still stern in her tone. "But if you haven't learned from this, you'd better be ready for what Mom always prescribed for naughty girls."

I didn't need the reminder. I hurried to first put my bra back on. I'd been naked for quite some time and it felt awful only because everyone else now was clothed.

"I have learned, Joan," I said slowly. "I'm lucky in my family and I mean to earn back both your trust and Andy's."

Joan must have thought she should end this on a nicer note, so she took me in her arms and hugged me. I felt really good then because she is petite so for her to hug me was a major undertaking.

"I'm sorry you had to be disciplined like that, Jilly," Emily chimed in. "you know, Joanie and I both have live-in guys now and you had both a guy and a girl, but Andrea is the one new person in our house that we all really feel good about, isn't that so?"

I told her, with Joanie standing there, still somewhat put out with me, that I dearly loved Andrea already and that Ken and I had been carried away.

"I want you to start putting a lid on some of that lust, Jilly," Joan decided to join in.

"Joanie, Emily, this has all definitely made a major impression on me," I responded very evenly.

So, Joan and Emily then departed and here I was in my own rooms wearing these awful panties. Just the fact that I'm big and the panties were small meant that they were more than uncomfortable.

I think it was all this sturm und drang that made my system get moving because I went to my bathroom fast since I knew I needed to pee, big time. I managed to get the horrible little panties down just in time before my peehole let out this super blast of hot yellow pee that poured into the bowl.

Finally, it slowed and ended. I was tuckered out. There was a knock on the door and who but Emily came into the bathroom. I don't get upset when Em comes in on me like that because we've been sisters that way—not hung up about using the bathroom at the same time—since we were little.

"Jilly, I came back because I wanted to do something to make you feel better," Emily said with a little smile. "I know you got punished by Andrea and then I saw how Joanie hit you hard, so I feel you deserve a little special affection."

Then she knelt down in front of me while I still was on the toilet with my legs wide open and leant in to lick me dripping puss. I loved feeling Em's clever tongue on my sore labia and then especially when she focused on my clit.

It sounds sort of forced, I know, but I now had this immediate pressure down there that told me I was going to have to do Number Two again and very soon. I think that when I finally had a movement, like I did with Andrea earlier, it gets the system going so you need to shit again fairly soon. And with me, the second one is the major one—usually big and thick.

"Em," I said as she licked me so lovingly down there, "I'm afraid my body is fighting back at me because I have to make another doo-doo."

This was intended to allow her to stop licking me, as much as I loved it, and move out from between my legs.

Instead, she did get up, but she said coolly, "Jilly, I want you to do it on me, right on my face", and she lay down in front of me and motioned for me to squat over her face.

I wasn't going to deny myself the special pleasure of having my movement taken in by my sister, so I pulled down the little panties and squatted over Emily's face. She really looked happy to receive my soon-to-emerge bowel movement.

After I squatted and my cheeks opened so my hole was perched only a few inches over her face and she could look right up at it, as well as at my hairy split which she had just cleaned for me, I felt the poo moving down the last inches of my rectum.

"Oh, I see the brown tip in there, Jilly, I'm so excited," Em gushed as the big turd moved toward my anal ring.

It then pushed out of my anus and slid out right down into Emily's open mouth. It was long, too, several inches, and it all couldn't go into her mouth, so what didn't curl onto her face, so it was literally right up against her nose!

"Em," I said so she could hear me clearly, "you really don't have to swallow it. I don't think that's a good idea so take it out of your mouth and put it down beside you."

So, then I looked down and Emily was carefully taking the large log out of her mouth and when it was laying on her face, she then managed to transfer it whole without it breaking off onto the floor next to her.

I don't really look at my doo-doo all that closely although I do check it out in the bowl. This one was about eight inches long and dark brown and thick. It was fairly smooth, without bumps.

As I gazed, taking in this strange canvas, Emily looked up at me and said, "Jilly, that is one beautiful poo you made."

I somehow managed to thank her without cracking up. I do share some of Emily's kink about bathroom stuff. But my main thing is watching or listening to other women peeing. For some reason it just turns me on. I don't think Joanie shares this. Emily, on the other hand, obviously is into it big time since she liked looking up at my hole and taking my poo right into her open mouth.

Emily stood up and I hugged her. "That was really sweet of you to do that, Em," I gushed. "It made me feel so good after I was spanked by Andrea and then whipped by Joanie."

She smiled and said she could never be angry with me.

12