Joan Takes Charge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she asked me if I had thought about how Andy had been likely to feel if she found Ken fucking me or heard about it later.

I told her that I guess I had been overcome.

"I just wanted his cock in me, Em," I said. "When a girl gets that way, my puss was doing my thinking for me. By the by, how is your living with Grant going?"

"It's been nice, Jilly," she answered. "He understands that I take a long time to warm up so he's willing to lick me down there until I'm really ready to do it with him. So, it's been lovely. He's very kind and he seems to enjoy me for more than my cunt."

"Does he know all about this family and this house?" I asked.

"Yes," Emily replied, "I've told him. He actually admitted that it wouldn't be so bad if I wanted to spank him or if Joanie punished him."

"You're lucky," I told her. "I think you've landed a winner, Em."

We kissed and then stayed in each other's arms for a good while.

When we finally separated, Emily asked me if she could clean me after my bowel movement.

"Sure," I said. She then had me bend over the end of the couch and spread my legs for her. Then she bent down herself behind me and started licking around my bottom-hole and then insinuating her tongue right into it.

"You do smell funky, Jilly," she reported, "but your movement came out pretty clean."

I assumed this meant she didn't have to taste very much of my shit.

When it was clear she had finished, I stood and pulled up the little panties. I found a nice pale blue blouse and navy skirt to put on and Emily said I looked good for someone who had been punished the way I had.

Emily went over to the bathroom and I heard her washing her mouth out in the sink. I'm not one to criticize someone else's kinks but I don't really enjoy tasting shit.

I realized that she had been incredibly nice to me, even if licking my shitty asshole was something she got off on. I looked my sister in the eye and asked her if I could do something to make her feel better since she had gone out of her way to help me after my severe punishment.

Emily smiled and said that was up to me. I asked her if she just wanted to take her slacks and panties down and let me provide her with some affection.

She did just that and lay back on the couch with her tan slacks and plain white cotton panties at her ankles. Emily was not a sexy dresser by any means. She was of average height and had a nice figure—I would guess her boobs were about a 34B.

I looked at her triangle and her reddish-brown hair was nicely trimmed. Her labia were sort of puffed up—maybe watching me get punished and then have my movement into her face turned her on.

I knelt in front of her and started licking her split. She had a nice taste and I lapped at her juicy pussy. Soon I felt her getting close to cumming and then she exploded, and I was doused by her juices flowing from her vagina.

Em soon recovered her sensibility and started kissing me to thank me for bringing her off. I smiled at her and told her she was a dear.

It was now getting late and she looked at me with gleaming eyes and managed to pose a request, "Jilly, could I stay here with you tonight? I feel so much better after you took the time to pleasure me."

I told her to come with me and we both enjoyed helping each other out of our clothing. Well, I helped her since I just had on the little panties and the bra I had put back on. Then we climbed into my capacious bed, fell into each other's arms, enjoyed caressing one another and stimulating the other's breasts, pussy, and anus with our fingers, and achieving multiple orgasms before falling off to sleep.

12